Physical Alchemy

ark said:
Do you have ANY evidence of minds transformed into gold? If you have any, except of words, tell us. We will certainly look into it. For physicists this would certainly open completely new perspectives. If there is no evidence, then why do you believe these things? WHY?
I believe it was metaphorical for enhanced thinking. And the reason I posted it was because of my lack of understanding about alchemical tinctures/substances. So no, I don't have any evidence which is why I was asking people's opinion. Anyways, I answered my own question when I was reading The Cassiopeans Answer; Diet and Health Related Questions and came across this;
C's said:
A: And what about the legend about the alchemists? Is not the key term there really transformation?!? And has not the "smoke screen" really been delivered so effectively by all the concentration upon the substance?!? And does not this remind one indeed of all the misguided concentration upon substance rather than meaning that one finds so regularly on 3rd density??
Q: (L) I get it! So, it is the magnetite in the body, that collects and holds the charge, and it has absolutely nothing to do with an external substance at all! Is that it?
A: You are getting "warmer."
Q: (L) Am I right, we need more iron for magnetite, or am I completely off base here?
A: You are right, but, do not underestimate the significance of that just delivered! What better deception than to divert the meaning of alchemy, by focusing upon substance, then addicting those souls bound to 3rd density to the substance?
So thankyou for the feedback and I apologize for the noise. I should have gone more in depth with my searching.

Also I found;
Q: (L) What is the "philosophers stone?"
A: Idea center.
Q: (L) How can this idea center be accessed?
A: Many ways: meditation is the best.
Q: (L) Is there any visual image of the philosopher's stone that one could use to access it in meditation?
A: Yes. Diamond or prism.
Q: (L) Was there or is there such a thing as a literal, physical, philosopher's stone that can transmute lead into gold?
A: No.
Q: (L) Was anybody ever able to transmute lead into gold by any means?
A: Everybody is able.
Q: (L) How?
A: You must discover this yourself.
Q: (L) Is this knowledge written down somewhere on the planet?
A: Yes, but it will be easier in 4th level.

Back
Top Bottom