Pierre?? So profoundly sad to see this! Pierre Lescaudron has passed away.

Sad to here that Pierre has passed away …

and went on a building spree that staggers the mind

That’s my fondest memories of him: On my few visits I helped renovate/ building the machinery shed where Pierre was the ‘master builder’. Days were long, cold and wet (always February), but always fun. Pierre had a very nice way of teaching skills, never from a position of superiority, even though his skills certainly were up there. And he had a knack of keeping the tradies focussed and on the job, even though some of them were a handful, to say the least (plumber anyone?). I learned a lot from him, and I will miss him.

Glad I met and worked with you, Pierre - have a safe trip and enjoy your new life!

We shall meet again on some sunny day …

Rest in peace Pierre. I am very much grateful for your contribution for humanity and here on this forum. Your ideas and insights contributed to the worldview I have today when it comes to DNA and information field, how viruses affect us genetically in both positive and negative ways. Thank you once more.

Shocking and sad what October has brought.
Hearing his voice in talks and seeing his name on Sott articles always piqued my curiosity and made way for great learning.
Deepest condolences to the family, friends and team.
May you transition and recuperate you soul in a better place, Pierre.

I feel very sad.
History repeats itself.
When Laura's mother died, I was so sad that I couldn't even write her any condolences from her because my mother had died a few weeks before; Now Pierre has passed away and my younger brother passed away 3 months ago.

May the creator of the Universe receive you as her son, Pierre, and give you some other task to do as well or better than the work you were able to do here.
Thanks for sharing with us on the forum.

Pierre was engaged in a 14 year battle with brain cancer. Over this period of time he had six brain surgeries, radiation, chemo, every alternative therapy we could vet and try, and constant support from the team. Also, during this same period, he manifested incredible creativity, wrote 4 books, many articles, and went on a building spree that staggers the mind. He far outlasted the doctor's prognoses, and achieved as much in that time as most people do in their entire lives. He was active right to the end. The day he collapsed and would have needed constant nursing care, he just decided to go, I think. And he did it in a way that made it as easy as possible on those who were caring for him. He was an amazing engineer and engineered his passing, too. He collapsed, fell rapidly into a coma, was resting peacefully, and then was gone. All within 24 hours. He retained his dignity and autonomy to the end. So, yes, it was sudden, but yet not. We all knew that the day would probably come, but we held out hope right to the end.

So, we have entered a new reality: one where Pierre is on the other side of the curtain, so to say. It's not easy to even think about it. We won't see his like again in this life, I'm sure. What a gift and blessing he was/is. Just simply, we love him.
Thank you for providing this information to those of us who didn't know the level of struggle he experienced.

He played a very bad hand probably as good as anyone can and I think he probably surpassed his own expectations of what he hoped life would be after that diagnosis 14 years ago.

Whilst his eyes are now closed to this "3D" reality as experienced through the human body, they are now open to a whole new reality and the possibilities for his future life once he reincarnates into a new body are probably quite interesting.

Things must appear very different to him now whilst he goes through the process of existing in 5D. He probably also has access to all his memories of past lives.

I suppose what I'm trying to say is whilst Pierre has passed from this life, he hasn't ceased to exist in the truest sense of the term. So there is a sense of comfort in knowing that plus of course, a sense of sadness too at his passing.

He lived well.

Back
Top Bottom