Pierre?? So profoundly sad to see this! Pierre Lescaudron has passed away.

This is incredibly sad news. My condolences go out to the Chateau family who spent so many years with him, and who watched over him until he breathed his last. Despite the great sorrow I feel, I still feel privileged to have been able to spend some time with him, and even to have been able to attend a conference he gave in Paris following the publication of his book 'Earth Changes and the Human-Cosmic Connection'. I had so hoped to see him again on my next visit to the South of France, where I was sure to bump into him in his workshop, tinkering with yet another project...
I wish him a safe transition to the other side, and may he watch over us from where he is.
😢

You have no idea. On Tuesday night, I told him goodnight as I did almost every night. I said "See you in the morning." Those were the last words I ever exchanged with him though I did talk to him at length while he was unconscious before he passed.

I would give anything to see him just one more morning.
I was very saddened to hear of Pierre passing my deepest condolences to everyone at the chateau it must be very hard.:hug2: I have very fond memories and was very fortunate to spend time with Pierre, he was an awesome teacher he showed me how to weld, operate the "snort," and many other things, he was a brilliant and creative engineer/builder I've never meet someone so organized!I

I'll never forget cruzing around in his car listening to Madonna:cool2: He was such a gentle and beautiful soul and an amazing man he will be sorely missed! May the wings of love carry you brother Pierre! Ahui hou

I'm so sorry to hear of Pierre's departure. I'm losing a mentor, not to mention a friend, even though I didn't have the privilege of working with him.
I can only imagine the pain felt by those who loved him, whether his family or the Château team. My deepest condolences to you all.

So suddenly shocked to hear this such sad news. I pray for everyone who is having a very hard time with Pierre's sudden passing.
We will all profoundly miss Pierre's physical presence and all the kind, considerate and important works that Pierre truly contributed to our knowledge, understandings and ultimate progress.
Wtihout his incredible intellect and rare ability to simplify complex facts, many of us could not have comprehended the many facets he was able to explain. Keeping our interest at the same time!
Thankfully Pierre is blessed with so much depth and breadth of knowledge, faith and charitable works, including that of the afterlife. Plus he was aware, thus no doubt had long before prepared himself, in advance, for his time to cross realms. He made a huge contribution to the furtherance of our research, in very avant-gard ways too.
So I a very positive that his transition was comfortable. And if it is his wish, and other duties/choices do not prevail, he will be better able to assist in the research and guidance for the team and our works/forum and welfare.
To Pierre! Free as a bird but never far away! xxxx

Pierre was engaged in a 14 year battle with brain cancer. Over this period of time he had six brain surgeries, radiation, chemo, every alternative therapy we could vet and try, and constant support from the team. Also, during this same period, he manifested incredible creativity, wrote 4 books, many articles, and went on a building spree that staggers the mind. He far outlasted the doctor's prognoses, and achieved as much in that time as most people do in their entire lives.
Wow, 14 years... i heared he had cancer but didn't know it's been for that long.. I have read about his building project on the forum and
and also read quite a number of his sott articles. He is an inspiration.
My condoleances for the team, his familly and friends.
Bon retour à la maison Pierre

PS. I regret that I never met Pierre in person, however he flet like a brother and kindred spirit to me, like everyone here. With whom I share my heart and my love.
Wonderful that Pierre can feel the deep and sincerely loving vibrations that are being sent towards him and his fraternal family of loved ones, where he chose to live and call 'home'. These deep senitments have been heightened at this time from all of us, and all who he knew and interacted with, I am sure. You will always be remembered, with the fullest love an gratitude that you so deserved.
You had a profound and service to others contributions and finale in this incarnation - a role model and mentor to so many. May your works remain and continue to inspire and enlighten humanity in their search for Truth and Objective Reality.
You are in our prayers - moved on and upwards - but never forgotten. Big hugs. :-)

I am shocked. I knew he was struggling with cancer but I was certain he was going to beat it or live long enough to transit to 4D. I assumed he was too important to die, as in, he knew too much of our reality and he gave so much in that regard.

Rest in peace Pierre, you will be missed. My sincere condolences to family and friends.

I didn't expect that today i will read such shocking and sad news.
:-(

My deepest condolences...
Fighting for 14 years? How much strength he had!

I guess it's time for me to finish reading his works...

Pierre - so many thanks for his incredible contributions to those who knew him well, those who admired from a distance, and those who may not know his name but feel the ripples of his consciousness nonetheless.
Godspeed, friend. I am honored to have read your words. 💗

Pierre was engaged in a 14 year battle with brain cancer. Over this period of time he had six brain surgeries, radiation, chemo, every alternative therapy we could vet and try, and constant support from the team. Also, during this same period, he manifested incredible creativity, wrote 4 books, many articles, and went on a building spree that staggers the mind. He far outlasted the doctor's prognoses, and achieved as much in that time as most people do in their entire lives. He was active right to the end. The day he collapsed and would have needed constant nursing care, he just decided to go, I think. And he did it in a way that made it as easy as possible on those who were caring for him. He was an amazing engineer and engineered his passing, too. He collapsed, fell rapidly into a coma, was resting peacefully, and then was gone. All within 24 hours. He retained his dignity and autonomy to the end. So, yes, it was sudden, but yet not. We all knew that the day would probably come, but we held out hope right to the end.

So, we have entered a new reality: one where Pierre is on the other side of the curtain, so to say. It's not easy to even think about it. We won't see his like again in this life, I'm sure. What a gift and blessing he was/is. Just simply, we love him.

What a amazing person, glad to have met him and 'seen him' also. I got a very tight stomach feeling when I first knew about it and it felt like the world was different after, ofcourse not to the extent of someone who lived with him, but he was a very cool, funny, smart and all around very wonderful person.

Knowing its possible to talk to people who have passed, and that their essence exist, in whatever form, however long, makes it little bit easier, and maybe there is something to say or ask. I think he is very happy having "escaped" his failing body, and all the pain and suffering attached to it.

Wish him and all close friends/family to him the absolute best <3

7 years before, almost at the same period than now, i made a 6 steps trip to France starting from BE. The 5th step is a cousin who lives south-west of France and the 6th one was to come to say hello to the team @Le Chateau. My demand was unusual as i'm not part of FOTCM and i only really understood it when i was there. But i was anyway welcomed and guess who mainly stayed with me during this few time and also gave me a tour of the property (?) : Pierre. How gentle he was, i have the word "douceur" in french, that is translated by softness & gentleness. Farewell Pierre and thanks for all you did.

Back
Top Bottom