Pierre?? So profoundly sad to see this! Pierre Lescaudron has passed away.

Very sad and unexpected news on my side. I am not good at condeleances but I feel I need to add my voice to all of you for his smooth passage and what follows. I have a liking of him which i thought i couldn't knowing him personally... now i know. Be well and hope to meet you soon enough!

This is sad to hear. Even those of us who never had the opportunity to meet him in person feel his loss. I saw the “In Memorium” and everything stopped :cry:

He can look back at this life and be proud of his accomplishments, and the help and inspiration he has given to everyone in understanding our reality. I remember the delight at reading his books and having the jigsaw pieces click together.. it’s a profound feeling like nothing else, and he helped bring that into our world.

Thank you, Pierre. 💐🌟🏆🏅

Utterly sad news. I enjoyed reading Pierre's comments in the forum - always thoughtful and helpful. I did not know him except via this forum but he came across as a very nice individual who did much work on our behalf. I hope he has a safe and quick journey to the otherside and will receive lots of love and a warm welcome from his friends and family who have already passed. I can imagine the mood in the chateau is very sombre and sad this evening. I send lots of love and prayers to those who knew him well and will miss him the most. :hug2:

MERCI, j'espère que ce bel article en Hommage à PIERRE paraitra dans SOTT FRANCE...

THANK YOU, I hope that this beautiful article in Homage to PIERRE will appear in SOTT FRANCE...

It is already there:

For Serbo-Croatian speakers, you can read a homage about Pierre´s achievements on hr.sott.net here:

It is already there:

"From the day he joined our team 14 years ago until the day he chose to leave this world, Pierre has been a charming, positive, dedicated and insightful contributor to our work, both online and in the real world, where he served as a capable mentor to many people."

He is a legend in his own right, and I will never forget his dedication to his research and the positive effects his thinking had on my life.

1697906770298.png
Rest in peace Pierre-your mission has been accomplished, Thank you!

Pierre was engaged in a 14 year battle with brain cancer. Over this period of time he had six brain surgeries, radiation, chemo, every alternative therapy we could vet and try, and constant support from the team. Also, during this same period, he manifested incredible creativity, wrote 4 books, many articles, and went on a building spree that staggers the mind. He far outlasted the doctor's prognoses, and achieved as much in that time as most people do in their entire lives. He was active right to the end. The day he collapsed and would have needed constant nursing care, he just decided to go, I think. And he did it in a way that made it as easy as possible on those who were caring for him. He was an amazing engineer and engineered his passing, too. He collapsed, fell rapidly into a coma, was resting peacefully, and then was gone. All within 24 hours. He retained his dignity and autonomy to the end. So, yes, it was sudden, but yet not. We all knew that the day would probably come, but we held out hope right to the end.

So, we have entered a new reality: one where Pierre is on the other side of the curtain, so to say. It's not easy to even think about it. We won't see his like again in this life, I'm sure. What a gift and blessing he was/is. Just simply, we love him.

dear laura, thank you for your clear explanation. it is remarkable that pierre could maintain his intellectuel output in spite of his specific illness. now he is gone, will you please tell us more of his personality, please...

Adieu professeur,

Tes nombreux apports demeurent et nous accompagnent. Tu as réussi à mettre des mots sur des sujets fondamentaux qui éclairent notre nuit des temps. Ces réalités que l’Histoire ignore encore retrouvent ainsi une cohérence et nourrissent de sens notre énigmatique présent. Tu nous as fait là un cadeau inestimable. Sois béni pour cela et que la générosité dont tu as fait preuve à notre égard rejaillisse sur toi et balise ton voyage.

Merci

For those of you at the château, my thoughts are with you in sharing the sorrow you must feel at the loss of such a fine friend.

I was shocked and sad as well to hear about Pierre's passing. I really liked him. We never met but his personality and qualities came through very clearly in his posts, articles and interviews. Kind, smart, loving, creative and hard working. The kind of person I would like to be.

Thank you, Pierre, for everything you did in this life. I hope we'll meet on the other side.

My deepest condolences to everybody at the Chateau. I know how much you loved Pierre and how much you will miss him.

Back
Top Bottom