Pierre?? So profoundly sad to see this! Pierre Lescaudron has passed away.

Thinking of you all.
Death of the body of a loved one (especially) is so hard to fathom although we know there’s so much more it still boggles the mind and leaves a crater in our hearts.
May there be some small comfort in knowing our life on earth is just like a drop in the ocean.

Love and blessings

How understand?Stand by us Pierre,your work definitivly live .
Your writings will forever remain a reference and will continue to live and generate other seekers of unexplored truths. Thanks for all this work, research and reflection. We will miss you, that's for sure.

What sad news! :-(All my condolences to those around him!
These works seem even more precious to me now. I remember seeing him write that given the state of the world, he wasn't sure he could finish and publish his latest book, another reason why he shared his chapters as they came along.
I wish him all the best on the other side. He will be greatly missed !!!

will you please tell us more of his personality, please...
Well, he was one of my favorite people. It wasn't just his easygoing nature, although that was a big part of what made him enjoyable to be around. He loved to laugh, to sing, to tell jokes, and he definitely enjoyed hearing you tell a joke. But on top of all that, there was a calmness to him that made doing hard work together feel barely like work. When you worked on renovations in France, naturally Pierre was the foreman. And he was the best foreman to work for. I never once saw him express exasperation, frustration, or annoyance with people that relied on him for his guidance and vast knowledge and understanding of construction. Keep in mind most of use did not have much experience or knowledge of construction at all!

Like I said, it didn't feel like work when you worked with Pierre. He displayed a great deal of patience and understanding, and lightheartedness. This despite the fact it would be 30C outside and we're all hungry, sweaty, and exhausted. I'm sure it would surprise few here that when you're doing hard work outside with the boys, a few crude jokes are going to get thrown around. I loved telling them to Pierre because he would so enjoy them. I'll never forget how I would tell him a joke, he would stop and immediately go tell it to his French friend who didn't speak English and then they both would enjoy a loud belly laugh together, Pierre with a twinkle in his eye looking back at me smiling.

When you meet and become friends with someone like that, someone who is like a soul brother to you, you feel like you lose something when he passes. There's a little spot in my heart that's missing now. I'm glad he's no longer stuck in a broken body, but I do wish I could see him one more time, so we can tell each other a few jokes and sing a few of his favorite karaoke songs. He especially liked pop music. I hope you're singing one of them now my brother.

Last edited:
My family had the privilege of meeting Pierre 2 months ago. He was up and about, and when I was told that he's dying, I didn't want to believe, and thought let's wait and see. He had battled for so long, maybe he would battle that much longer into the future.

He's gone now and we're still here, and we have a purpose in the remaining time. I've been thinking about a 7 minute excerpt starting at the cue.

I've also been listening to this song.

Silly, I know, but I would feel honored when he “liked” one of my few posts.
I felt the same way.. Once, before I was really active & felt at home here, I posted a photo of my dog in the 2D friends thread, and Pierre clicked the "love" emoticon reaction... It's just a picture of a dog, but was meaningful to me, and so that really touched me, silly as it seems... just him taking the time to do that.. I never met him or really interacted with him but he had a place in my heart from that moment. Always love reading his work or seeing the beautiful or funny things he posted. So it's really lovely to read about him from the people who knew him in-person. He sounds like such a beautiful soul.. Thanks very much for sharing, everyone.. And massive hugs to all Pierre's friends & Chateau family.

dear laura, thank you for your clear explanation. it is remarkable that pierre could maintain his intellectuel output in spite of his specific illness. now he is gone, will you please tell us more of his personality, please...

Pierre had a wonderful sense of humour. He was very playful and knew how to have a good time and this mood of his was infectious; it put you at ease.

He had a genuine interest in everyone who visited. It didn’t matter if the two of you were already acquainted, he wanted to sit with you and find out how you were doing, what projects did you have going on in your life - he wanted to know the updates since he last saw you. This never seemed like a formality or that he was just being polite; I always felt a genuine warmth and care and interest from him. He wanted to know you.

He was so kind and welcoming. Last time I visited, we had dinner and Pierre was basically waiting on me, asking if there was anything I needed, taking my plate when I was done eating. I felt a bit awkward at this because his mobility was limited, but I had to get over myself and accept that I was a guest in his home, and my allowing him to treat me with hospitality was my part of the exchange. But I remember thinking that next time, I would show more initiative and at the very least clear my own plate.

The first time me and Pierre had a deep conversation, we were swimming together one afternoon. In the same way as I described above, he asked me how I was doing and what was going on with me. At that time I had been going through a prolonged depression and had been seeing a counsellor. I had some beliefs about myself that were limiting me and they were making me ill. Pierre immediately shared some of his own issues that had been of a similar nature and gave me a little advice. His openly sharing with me like that, in the first real conversation we’d had, showed me how down to Earth, open, honest and caring he was.

Heartwarming to read how Pierre touched so many people here, and in a way, and albeit a metaphor, many of us might feel with Pierre that we were standing on the shoulders of a giant, as he was so passionate on subjects and worked with such depth and humility.

In such a small way, just look at his thread Mass extinction, evolutionary leap and the virus-information connection of his dedication to the work of knowing. You can see in the thread how deeply he could go and many would provided help, right down to the editing of dotting i's and crossing t's. Pierre was like that, he received and gave so much.

Bless you Pierre, may you fly like an eagle.

Yes, I didn't want to get too emotional before because I want to leave that to those close to him, but it's like watching a hero fall, because that's what he is like the rest of the Chateau group for the members of the group. Every time I thought about him, I got a lump in my stomach and throat and my mind became somewhat irational and I asked myself why him?... It's more than anything a feeling of longing for his joy and great participation. here in the forum, it's something like Don Juan Matus' group that had Genaro to cheer everyone up, but I'm not going to focus on that, I think Pierre didn't want us to be sad and "defeated" more than necessary for him , so once again my thanks to him wherever he is.

@ImaPrototype as the C's say, there is no time. You can still interact with him by reading and responding to his posts, articles and books. Maybe he'll know that you have.

No doubt about it. We have to think that Pierre, one of us is in 5D and then we have a powerful ally. He lives in our hearts and thoughts. Like this scene from Obi one Kenobi: "If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine".​

This sounds very trite--especially since I never met him--but I dreamt of Pierre last night. It felt very real. I have dreamt my way to the chateau in the past so I think I've tried to meet him in the astral planes before. He was in a gothic cathedral filled with light and was smiling. Then I felt the grief of his passing to those who loved him and it was such a loss.

It feels like on the other side he's going to be such a support to our little army with the amount of knowledge that he has. His questions to the Cs were so well thought out and taught me so much.

Could someone post some more pictures of him?

A couple little memories: Pierre often had a glint in his eye. He was a bit of a prankster, but with his words - at least in my experience! He might throw a ridiculous statement out there, and seem very serious in his French way, and then look around the table until he caught someone's eye and gave a knowing look. When the joke was revealed, we would all laugh and he would join in, heartily.

He progressively lost (and sometimes gained a little back) the use of one of his arms, so he had trouble with some tasks that required fine motor skills of both hands. (Though that didn't stop him from using it as much as he was able.) While working with him in years past, he would often ask me to roll him a cigarette, which I was happy to do. He even complimented my skills a few times. And maybe he was even being serious about it! I also had the honor of cutting up his steak for him on a couple occasions.

I don't know how he felt about having others perform these small tasks for him. I hope he never felt he was imposing, because it gave others the chance to help him, and we did it with joy. He didn't sulk and he didn't demand. He asked me for what he needed.

I was lucky to be able to see him one last time just over a month ago. And though he had deteriorated physically since the last time I saw him, he was in great spirits. He smiled when he saw me. We didn't interact much, but I gave him a hug, thinking perhaps it might be the last time. He was probably suffering underneath, but he made the effort to make ME happy. He went out of this world with dignity, and putting others first. He died a man.

Back
Top Bottom