Pink Floyd Dark Side of Moon and Wizard of Oz synchronicity

Hi Zorpho - it is customary for new members to introduce themselves in the Newbies section. No need for personal information, just a bit about yourself and how you arrived here. :)

I got done watching the wizard of oz today and also got done reading the part in the wave were Laura talks about the wizard of oz. Well I just got on the computer and was about to search on Google and the Google theme was based on the wizard of oz. A coincidence or synchronicity? Who knows.

I just watched the Wizard of Oz a few days ago as well - seeing that on Google caught my attention too!

Hi caballero reyes,

Do a Search for "objective music" and you will find that the subject is discussed in several topics.

In case you miss my post to you here, please do not change the title in every post that you make.

Vulcan59 said:
Hi caballero reyes,

Do a Search for "objective music" and you will find that the subject is discussed in several topics.

In case you miss my post to you here, please do not change the title in every post that you make.

And please don't write in CAPS. It's hard on the eyes and causes readers to perceive anything said as being said SCREAMINGLY so. ;)

Pink Floyd have always been my fave band and especially brilliant live - another dimension to their music without a doubt. I loved them since Relics and for me I noticed a complete change when Dark Side of the Moon came out. To begin with I was very disappointed as it seems a totally different genre, however it did grow on me.

Years ago I heard that their songs were of a higher consciousness level. It wouldn't surprise me. I agree that they are very inspirational - something for every mood, but especially when you need a natural lift. Love them loud with the headphones on when I need a complete blast out - clears inner turmoil, anger osit.

I never heard of the synchronicity with Oz though. Maybe it is a bit like reverse speech - you can make it fit if you want to.

They played in some fantastic venues ie Venice - on the sea. Saw them loads of times in Edinburgh, Knebworth treble Cleff concert - brill. I would have loved them to have played in the castle designed by Leonardo di Vinci overlooking the harbour in Kyrenia, Cyprus!! The acoustics would have been amazing. Ho hum.

Back
Top Bottom