"Pizzagate" Explodes

JGeropoulas said:
c.a. said:
CrossTalk: 'Seth Rich'
Published on May 29, 2017

https://youtu.be/OT9wFXUAjMk
OK, so just look at these 3 guys, and without knowing their positions on Seth Rich, which one looks like he's suffering from a huge deficiency of truth in his diet? Amazing how much a face shows. If "the eye is the window of the soul", one of these guys' soul gets very little light through his "windows".

JGeropoulas,

Well, I voted for Hank Sheinkopf (on the left).

https://ballotpedia.org/Hank_Sheinkopf said:
Basic facts
Organization: Sheinkopf Communications Ltd.
Role: President
Education: City University of New York
Hank Sheinkopf is president of Sheinkopf Communications Ltd., a strategic communications firm based in New York, N.Y. He has contributed to more than 700 political campaigns in the United States and around the world.

Career

Hank Sheinkopf worked as a meat cutter and a police officer before being introduced to political consulting as a union organizer. He worked on his first political campaign, former Democratic Congressman Herman Badillo's unsuccessful bid for mayor of New York, in 1969. Sheinkopf founded Sheinkopf Communications Ltd., a strategic communications firm, in 1981. Over the course of his career, Sheinkopf has contributed to more than 700 political campaigns across the United States and around the world.[1][2][3]

Sheinkopf's political clients have included former Democratic President Bill Clinton, former Independent Mayor of New York City Michael Bloomberg and former President of the Dominican Republic Leonel Fernandez. His corporate and nonprofit clients have included Van Wagner Communications, Teamsters Local 237, Verizon, Elections Systems and Software, Sovereign Bank, Home Depot, Blue Cross Blue Shield, and the New York Restaurant Association.[1]

Sheinkopf is a political contributor to Newsmax and a former contributor to CNN. His commentary has appeared in The New York Times, The Washington Post and The Wall Street Journal among other local and national publications. Sheinkopf has also worked as an instructor and lecturer at NYU, Harvard University, Fordham University and Brooklyn College.[1]

Sheinkopf is a graduate of the City University of New York. He received his ordination as a rabbi from Rabbi Yitzchak Yehuda Yaroslavsky of Nachlat Har Chabad in 2011.[3][4]

In 2013, ​Campaigns & Elections magazine named Sheinkopf to the Influencers 500—a list of key Democratic and Republican political influencers in each state—for his work in Democratic New York politics.

He seemed a bit defensive.

I am sorry for presenting the "Fringe on the Flag" as being acceptance of Admiralty law and a known fact. I have accepted this theory too easily. I now suspect it is disinformation. There is no mention about the gold fringe in the Executive Order 10834 of Aug. 21, 1959. And others have seen it as a bogus claim such as _http://boards.answers.findlaw.com/topic/234623-what-does-the-gold-fringe-on-a-us-flag-mean/.

c.a. said:
Goyacobol, you consider "cases such as Benghazi, Clinton election fraud, Clinton emails, Clinton Foundation, Anthony Weiner laptop, Seth Rich murder, Pizzagate, Awan Brothers, Shawn Lucas" as little ol' dangling ends? :huh: :O

c.a.,

I certainly don't say "little ol". Dangling ends can be of huge sizes sometimes and if they are used to describe sill unpaid for crimes they continue to dangle, dangle, dangle.

Dang it... :scared:

Seth Rich was a Democratic National Committee staffer for Clinton. I just came across a report of a reshuffling of Soro's back organizations forming a new committee called The Center for Popular Democracy Action Fund, which they are referring to as THE NEW PEOPLE’S WORKERS PARTY. It's being highly endorsed by Democratic National Committee's Deputy Chair REP. KEITH ELLISON (D., MINN.)

It describes itself as "The network will seek to mobilize new voters and fight voter identification laws. It will also focus on gerrymandering and automatic voter registration programs with an eye on the 2018 and 2020 election cycles" but also - “This national network, led by working class people of color and immigrants, will supply the power and the fight we need to resist the Trump administration’s all-out assault on American values.”

(I wonder, if this new "network" is behind and responsible for outbursts at College Campus, in their list of demands for immigrants and the removing of "white's" from classrooms and even campus? And Soros is behind it all. If Seth Rich was leaking documents to Wikileaks, he would have been privy to this "THE NEW PEOPLE’S WORKERS PARTY" and what it's aim was before it got off the ground?)

A NEW $80 MILLION ANTI-TRUMP NETWORK IS BEING LED BY AN ORGANIZATION WHOSE TOP FUNDER IS LIBERAL BILLIONAIRE GEORGE SOROS AND WHICH EMPLOYS FORMER MEMBERS OF THE CONTROVERSIAL AND NOW-DEFUNCT ASSOCIATION OF COMMUNITY ORGANIZATIONS FOR REFORM NOW (ACORN).

George Soros Spends $80M To Launch New Anti-Trump Network Staffed By Former Acorn Employees
http://investmentwatchblog.com/george-soros-spends-80m-to-launch-new-anti-trump-network-staffed-by-former-acorn-employees/

May 27, 2017 - The Center for Popular Democracy Action Fund, the 501(c)(4) sister organization of the Center for Popular Democracy (CPD), a New York-based nonprofit that receives the bulk of its funding from George Soros, announced at their spring gala Tuesday that they will be heading up the new $80 million anti-Trump network that will span 32 states and have 48 local partners, CNN reported.

The network will seek to mobilize new voters and fight voter identification laws. It will also focus on gerrymandering and automatic voter registration programs with an eye on the 2018 and 2020 election cycles.

THE CENTER FOR POPULAR DEMOCRACY COULD EASILY BE CALLED THE NEW PEOPLE’S WORKERS PARTY:

MUSLIM REP. KEITH ELLISON (D., MINN.), THE DEPUTY CHAIR OF THE DEMOCRATIC NATIONAL COMMITTEE, BACKED THE NEW EFFORT.

“This national network, led by working class people of color and immigrants, will supply the power and the fight we need to resist the Trump administration’s all-out assault on American values,” Ellison told CNN. “I look forward to standing with CPD Action’s leaders in the streets and in Congress to win real progressive change.”

The Center for Popular Democracy, which was founded in 2012, consists of old chapters of ACORN, the community-organizing group that was forced to close after being stripped of its federal funds following controversy in 2010.

Andrew Friedman, a co-executive director at the Center for Popular Democracy, co-founded Make the Road New York, a Latino immigrant group that has worked alongside CPD on a number of anti-Trump campaigns. Friedman serves on the board of Make the Road New York (MRNY) and Make the Road Action Fund, which are closely linked to CPD and contain many overlapping staffers.

OTHERS IN LEADERSHIP ROLES AT CPD HAVE COME DIRECTLY FROM ACORN.

Brian Kettenring, the other co-executive director of the CPD, was an organizer for ACORN from 1995 to 2010. Steve Kest, a senior advisor at CPD, worked for ACORN for 35 years and served as its national executive director.

Christina Livingston, a board member of CPD, is the executive director of the Alliance for Californians for Community Empowerment. Livingston previously organized for ACORN out of Los Angeles.

BILLIONAIRE GEORGE SOROS LINKED TO ANTI-TRUMP PROTESTS:

Steve Dooley, the director of partnerships at CPD, began his career at ACORN in D.C. Dooley later directed ACORN’s offices in the Dallas/Fort Worth area. Greg Basta, the director of sustainability initiatives at CPD, worked as the statewide canvass director for the New York ACORN for five years.

Basta was a founding staff member of New York Communities for Change (NYCC), an ACORN offshoot that was founded in 2010.

The groups, which have combined to receive millions in funding from George Soros, funnel money to each other.

From 2012 to 2014, New York Communities for Change provided $81,700 to the Center for Popular Democracy, according to the group’s Form 990s up to 2014, the last available year. NYCC also passed $358,533 to the Make the Road New York Action Fund during this time.

The Center for Popular Democracy gave New York Communities for Change $406,667 between 2012 and 2014. CPD additionally gave Make the Road New York $173,955. CPD’s Action Fund added another $100,000 to New York Communities for Change.

GEORGE SOROS CREATING AN ATMOSPHERE WHERE SOMEONE WILL TAKE A SHOT AT BRINGING DOWN THE PRESIDENT:

The Center for Popular Democracy did not respond to inquiries on the new $80 million anti-Trump network. New York Communities for Change and Make the Road New York also did not return requests for comment.

CPD AND MRNY HAVE BEEN EXTREMELY ACTIVE IN THE ANTI-TRUMP ARENA, USING PROTESTS AND PRESSURE CAMPAIGNS.

The two groups recently “partnered” on a “Corporate Backers of Hate” campaign that targeted JPMorgan Chase, Wells Fargo, Goldman Sachs, Boeing, Disney, IMB, Uber, Blackrock, and Blackstone, corporations they say could profit from President Trump’s policies.

The “mass lobbying” campaign consists of directly pressuring higher ups at each company through emails and has been called “unprecedented” by corporate responsibility experts.

Make the Road was also reported to have organized the “spontaneous” protests at New York’s JFK Airport following Trump’s Muslim travel ban. However, it was later discovered that the protests had been planned since the day after the presidential election.

Uber, which had continued to pick up passengers from the airport during the event, found themselves in the center of the #DeleteUber pressure campaign following the protests. The CEO of Uber, Travis Kalanick, later stepped down from Trump’s advisory council.

The group is also behind the #GrabYourWallet campaign, which targets retailers for carrying Trump family products. Nordstrom ultimately pulled Ivanka Trump’s products, although the store had claimed they had dropped her brand due to declining sales.

The Center for Popular Democracy’s new multi-million dollar network falls in line with a number of major liberal groups who have reorganized to fight back against voter laws following Donald Trump’s victory.

Demos, a New York City-based progressive public policy group chaired by Sen. Elizabeth Warren’s (D., Mass.) daughter, has been assisting unions in pushing back against election lawsuits in number of states after counties had failed to properly maintain their voter rolls. Demos received hundreds of thousands in funding from Soros’ groups.

Marc Elias, Hillary Clinton’s former top campaign lawyer, recently joined the board of Priorities USA Action, a major Democratic super PAC that received $9.5 million from Soros during the 2016 election cycle.

Elias was tapped as the group shifts its focus on pushing back against state-level Republican efforts on voting laws. Every Citizen Counts, a nonprofit founded by Clinton allies focused on mobilizing African American and Latino voters, was absorbed into Priorities USA.

Elias will spearhead challenges against state voting laws from the organization’s nonprofit arm, which is building a national database to be a “one-stop inventory of restrictive voting measures” that they will share with other progressive groups.

Elias previously engaged in a multi-state effort to overturn voter ID laws leading up to the 2016 presidential election. The challenges were backed by millions of dollars from Soros.

Soros has a goal of enlarging the electorate by 10 million voters by 2018, the Washington Free Beacon discovered after a trove of hacked Soros documents were released last year by DC Leaks. The plan to grow the electorate by millions of voters and combating “suppression” was listed as a top priority in a 220-page guide from his Open Society Foundations.

“The Open Society Foundations supports efforts to encourage wider participation in U.S. elections, and opposes measures used to try to suppress voter participation,” a spokesman from the Open Society Foundations told the Free Beacon at the time.

angelburst29 said:
THE CENTER FOR POPULAR DEMOCRACY COULD EASILY BE CALLED THE NEW PEOPLE’S WORKERS PARTY:

MUSLIM REP. KEITH ELLISON (D., MINN.), THE DEPUTY CHAIR OF THE DEMOCRATIC NATIONAL COMMITTEE, BACKED THE NEW EFFORT.

“This national network, led by working class people of color and immigrants, will supply the power and the fight we need to resist the Trump administration’s all-out assault on American values,” Ellison told CNN. “I look forward to standing with CPD Action’s leaders in the streets and in Congress to win real progressive change.”
I wish Trump, his surrogates or some academician in the public eye would persistently educate the masses of these Democrat lemmings about basic economics. Then maybe they could grok the fact that a liberal Democrat agenda they've been suckered into will lead only to the complete bankruptcy of America, resulting in the establishment of a police state ruling over a third-world wasteland completely stripped of every one their cherished social programs and vaunted "American values" like free enterprise, prosperity, liberty and self-determination!

Not sure, how legit this article might be but it does give some food for thought?

Why Seth Rich Had to Die – Girlfriend? (Video)
http://investmentwatchblog.com/why-seth-rich-had-to-die-girlfriend/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6U7j0QPDhU (5:55 min.)

Good morning, I’m still reporting on Why Seth Rich Had to Die – Girlfriend?, 1652

Synopsis: I got this in a couple of hours ago from an anonymous source. That being said, it purports to be from a “girlfriend” of Seth named Claudia Kash. This is not the same girlfriend that was pictured with the Rich family when they visited the scene of the crime in August of 2016 – a month after the crime.

Pictured left to right is DC Police Chief Cathy Lanier, Seth Rich’s girlfriend, Kelsey, Mary Rich, Aaron Rich, and father, Joel Rich.

So what, Seth could easily have had two girlfriends. So let’s see what Claudia Kash had to say. This letter is dated July 21 at 4:03 pm.

“From Claudia Kash:

I know why Seth Rich had to die. There were two sets of polling places this primary season– – One set for most of the voters, who went on state websites to find their polling locations–– a second set for Hillary Clinton supporters who looked on Hillary Clinton’s website to find their polling location.

The Secretary of State for each state had one set of locations on the record; the other set of locations, the ones listed on Hillary’s website, we’re not on the state record.I know this because I looked on her website to find where a friend should vote–– then double checked the state website, which shows a different address. I thought there must be a mistake –– I kept checking, right up to election day.

But until they killed Seth Rich, I couldn’t figure out why there would be two different polling places. This is how I think the scam worked: while most voters looked up their location on their state website, voters who were signed up as Hillary Clinton supporters would be directed to her site to find their polling place.

It was set up the same as any other DNC polling place –– with DNC volunteers, regular voting machines, etc.

And a duplicate voter roster, the same as the roster at the other polling place. Voters would be checked off on the roster, same as at the other polling place. Period.

And after the polls close, the DNC supervisor would pick up the roster and the ballots. The supervisor would then pick up the roster at the legitimate polling place and the ballots there.

He (or she) would then replace a number of Bernie Sanders ballots with an equal number of the ballots from the Hillary Clinton voting location. Then the duplicate roster from the HRC would be shredded and thrown away, along with all the Bernie Sanders ballots that had been replaced.

That way the number of people who voted (on the remaining roster) still matches the number of ballots. This is why so many states reported a ”lower than expected voter turnout”.

Seth Rich, who was responsible for the app that helped voters find their polling places, did not realize that there were two sets of polling places until he himself went to vote.

Kash's story docent quote make sense: why would they need a second fake polling station to tweak the results? One reason might be, that it was easier for them to do their shady business at this location, with less prying eyes. Still, I think this is a red herring. I think that Rich had discovered much more and more serious crimes than this.

@Mods: would it be an idea to separate the Seth Rich/DNC discussion from the Pizzagate/Pedogate discussion, make their own threads?

Aragorn said:
Kash's story docent quote make sense: why would they need a second fake polling station to tweak the results? One reason might be, that it was easier for them to do their shady business at this location, with less prying eyes. Still, I think this is a red herring. I think that Rich had discovered much more and more serious crimes than this.

Hillary and McCabe's Goons are Closing In - Proof of Life From George Webb
Published on May 30, 2017 Jason Goodman

https://youtu.be/0p25z-KMXmg?ecver=1
With SEIU / FBI goons closing in, George calls with stunning revelations. Johnny B can't arrive quickly enough, I am being blocked from uploading to YouTube, trying everything at my end..

And the follow Up, just In case. (2. the actual state of things: 5. a person or thing whose plight or situation calls for attention:)

Crowdsource the Truth Interviews George Webb Interview 02 - Part 1
Published on May 30, 2017 Jason Goodman

https://youtu.be/Rbr3pmfhEgU?ecver=1
With Hillary's henchmen closing in on all sides, George and I have temporality split up to do double duty. Brooklyn comedian Johnny B is on the way to help George sidestep SEUI goons at the Brooklyn Marriott and George has insisted that I upload our second interview ASAP. We are in "damn the torpedoes" mode so the video is incomplete, but let's call this Part 1. This was originally recorded on May 18, and lead directly to me joining the investigation full time. It's been a busy two weeks and I have not been able to complete post production, so please refrain from any comments that pertain to technical shortcomings.

Just shaken my head ...not one once of truth....Criminal.........Public Enemy No.1

Full interview: Hillary Clinton, former U.S. Secretary of State | Code 2017
Date: May 31, 2017
Streamed live 2 hours ago

https://youtu.be/KgdJlzuaJ6k?ecver=1
There’s no better person to talk about our fractured political landscape than someone who has spent 40 years in public service, including as First Lady, U.S. Senator, U.S. Secretary of State and the Democratic presidential candidate in 2016. Hillary Rodham Clinton was the first woman to be nominated for president by a major U.S. political party and is a longtime advocate on gender equality issues
Source: http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-31/watch-live-hillary-clinton-speaks-codecon

c.a. said:
Just shaken my head ...not one once of truth....Criminal.........Public Enemy No.1

Full interview: Hillary Clinton, former U.S. Secretary of State | Code 2017
Date: May 31, 2017
Streamed live 2 hours ago

https://youtu.be/KgdJlzuaJ6k?ecver=1
There’s no better person to talk about how fractured our political landscape than someone who has spent 40 years in public service, including as First Lady, U.S. Senator, U.S. Secretary of State and the Democratic presidential candidate in 2016. Hillary Rodham Clinton was the first woman to be nominated for president by a major U.S. political party and is a longtime advocate on gender equality issues
Source: http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-31/watch-live-hillary-clinton-speaks-codecon
There's no better person to talk about how psychopaths have fractured our political landscape than a psychopath who has spent 40 years in service to herself, including as First Lady mired in the Whitewater, Travelgate and Filegate scandals, "pimping out" the Lincoln Bedroom for cash and enabling Bill to rape women with impunity...

Judicial Watch: New Clinton Emails Show Classified Information Sent to Clinton Foundation Employees (Video)
http://www.judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-newly-released-emails-reveal-classified-information-transmitted-hillary-clinton-unsecure-server-clinton-foundation-employees/

JUNE 01, 2017 - (Washington, DC) – Judicial Watch today released 2,078 pages of documents revealing more instances of former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton sending and receiving classified information via an unsecured email server. They also show Clinton’s daughter Chelsea and others involved with the Clinton Foundation receiving special favors from Huma Abedin, the former secretary’s deputy chief of staff.

angelburst29
Judicial Watch: New Clinton Emails Show Classified Information Sent to Clinton Foundation Employees (Video)
http://www.judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-newly-released-emails-reveal-classified-information-transmitted-hillary-clinton-unsecure-server-clinton-foundation-employees/

JUNE 01, 2017 - (Washington, DC) – Judicial Watch today released 2,078 pages of documents revealing more instances of former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton sending and receiving classified information via an unsecured email server. They also show Clinton’s daughter Chelsea and others involved with the Clinton Foundation receiving special favors from Huma Abedin, the former secretary’s deputy chief of staff.
At 45 Minutes Judicial Watch
Thumb Drives & Blackberries June 2 2017 (2:34:14)
Jason Goodman
hqdefault.jpg

Webb and Jason's previous live discussion
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpypqirsJKw
54b54a8fb4dcc.jpg

Just a continuation of the previous George Webb and Jason Goodman video on thumb drives with Trish Negron:

Trish & the Thumb Drive

Its 3:33:14 long. I haven't caught up with these yet. There are hours of fun learning these days. I know it's a lot to absorb. We can't say nothing is happening. Maybe together we can keep a handle on what seems to be more significant finds in the volumes of information pouring forth. :huh:

I was glued to George Webb and Jason Goodman's periscope stream when they allegedly had heat from the "night shift" of a rogue SEIU operative at his hotel in Brooklyn earlier this week. As a spectator (who has watched too much Scorsese), it definitely felt real.

I went back through the earlier George Webb video posts uncovering connections with Dyncorp and the Clinton Foundation/Global Initiative and organ and child trafficking in Haiti and it is fascinating and terrifying. Also it seems that although it's not causative it does seem correlative that as Webb broke the story on the Iwan brothers (connected to Pakistani Intelligence and hired by Wasserman-Schultz to run congressional servers) that they fled the U.S shortly after.

I think I was able to figure out the broad lines (which we can dig into on another thread, but without high powered lawyers and their retainer fees, I doubt anything would come of it), but the specific connections and the massive amounts of "insider" name dropping he does is extremely hard to follow and connect unless you're in the know in intelligence or D.C.

Many times George mentions his contacts are "Old Mossad" in French Intelligence. Of course for many of us here, any mention of Mossad raises red flags. Here's two short videos from him today that he mentions that connection:

_https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7bZTdK8Zw8
_https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_DpewHv__U

Is he being played? That's what has run through my head the past two weeks. He seems to think he may be. As to whether there's "good" Mossad and "bad" Mossad, I don't know. But in terms of what has been mentioned here before, I don't think every agent in Mossad is committed to the "cabal" at the top who seem to be the apex of the STS food chain. Like any organization, people who actually believe in some sort of perceived justice may inhabit even the darkest ops and try to do good. Maybe.

There's also the narrative that has been mentioned before (on Sott.net) that there are competing interests within the Deep State - and destroying the Clinton/Soros/"Evil Mossad" faction may be beneficial for say the "Reaganite" imperialists who see themselves as more patriotic and less evil?

While trying to be discerning and skeptical, I do think that the Iwan brothers fleeing, Debbie Wasserman-Schultz's threatening the Capitol Police Chief and the upsurge in the Seth Rich story do seem to be at least indirectly related to George's research over the past 200 + days. Although I can't put it fully together, even Hillary's nut job public speaking engagement this week seemed aimed at deflecting George's accusations against the Clinton team in what could only be described as massive damage control on her part. Most of the "overt" text was aimd at fake Russian hacking, but much of her story shifted to "insiders" in her team that betrayed her. She never called out the Russian state, but made it clear there were "helpers" within the USA. So Putin was Dr. No, but now he needs help from chubby millenials in Maryland to crack Podesta's Blackberry that's password is password?!

Two days ago, George appeared to be genuinely remorseful and broken up about the murder of the federal prosecutor in Wasserman-Schultz's congressional district. He felt he was responsible. In the history of Federal Prosecutors (I am guessing since the early 1800's) only 13 have been murdered. So for the U.S. this potential assassination seems pretty unusual considering Whisenant was investigating visa's that would directly relate to Imran Awan.

I'm still not 100% convinced that the George Webb/Jason Goodman investigation are convincingly objective. But neither of them seem really geared towards making money out of this. And I only say that because disinfo crews in the past and present seem to to change their "stories" pretty quickly when they get traction on their "hit songs". George is still trying to find out who killed Seth Rich. He's also villifying very powerful people with evidence; Weiner, Clinton. DWS, Comey, Petraeus and Andrew Mc Cabe. Personally, the last person I would start leaking info on would be the acting director of the FBI. Mc Cabe is a dangerous person from everything I've read about him. I don't think a "straw man" or a dupe would continually threaten someone in the position of power that Mc Cabe is in, if they were completely compromised.

Hopefully Trump names someone "cleaner" soon to head the FBI - if that is even possible. At this point it all seems very factional.

A Brit contact recommend a past report by James Corbet of the dealings of Ptech and Gregg's Investigation

George Webb Published on Jun 3, 2017
P-Tech and the Redesign of US Treasury Backbone

https://youtu.be/eNseJTS-jXU

Episode 045 – PTech and the 9/11 Software Running Time: 1:07:28
06/08/2008
https://www.corbettreport.com/episode-045-ptech-and-the-911-software/
Description:
Indira Singh explains about Ptech, the company with numerous investors and managers with direct links to terrorist financing. Ptech’s clients included the CIA, FBI, the White House, the Department of Energy, the Air Force, the Navy, the FAA, IBM and Enron…Yet Singh learnt they were a CIA front company and their software could gain control of the most sensitive computer systems in the country.

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For the New York City high school abbreviated "P-TECH", see Pathways in Technology Early College High School.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ptech
Ptech Inc. was a Quincy, Massachusetts-based provider of business process modeling software that was renamed to GoAgile in late 2003 as a consequence to the media frenzy following the consented search on December 5, 2002 by federal authorities under the auspices of Operation Green Quest. The search was related to the relationship of the company to businessman Yasin al-Qadi, a multi-millionaire from Jeddah, trained as an architect in Chicago, IL.[1][2]
Notable clientele
Ptech's roster of clients included several governmental agencies, including the United States Armed Forces, NATO, Congress, the Department of Energy, the Department of Justice, the Federal Bureau of Investigation, U.S. Customs and Border Protection, Federal Aviation Administration, Internal Revenue Service, United States Secret Service, and the White House.

Ptech had a security clearance to work on sensitive military projects dating to 1997.

pic00411.jpg

A shift in Reality
_https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oe_tl8VnkTo / 1:49:46

Check out some of the familiar faces, associated with this video. :whistle:
The Wolves licking there lips: (whispering)

Obama Visits P-Tech Published on Oct 26, 2013
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJgfIFr0umY

I've been trying to follow the developments of the release of these "new" Seth Rich files, which George and Jason got from this reporter (Trish). The whole thing appears very interesting, and the files could possibly be worth something, but it's impossible to find any coherent and concise information of what's going on! What I mean is, that not everyone (myself included) has the time to watch all those streamed videos, and it would be nice if they could write short reports instead of doing these lengthy videos. Or, have I missed something?

Aragorn said:
I've been trying to follow the developments of the release of these "new" Seth Rich files, which George and Jason got from this reporter (Trish). The whole thing appears very interesting, and the files could possibly be worth something, but it's impossible to find any coherent and concise information of what's going on! What I mean is, that not everyone (myself included) has the time to watch all those streamed videos, and it would be nice if they could write short reports instead of doing these lengthy videos. Or, have I missed something?
Have to agree, it can be a situation of sensory overload. YouTube has been accused of deleting some G and J's video's. So this may be why there's so many avenues of getting out current, and on going investigation's.

One you tuber (RU12) backed up G and J's information at _https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyZDhM5FZAFmUYdyP3z5ZZg/videos, and i think, there in chronological order.

Including Tish's interview
Published on Jun 3, 2017

Day 223 JG Framed (Info-Wars and AJ's)
_https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpVs6ZGQnuw

Day 223 (JG) Beyond Compare the Tale of Two Troves
_https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPXV_GoyBbI

Back
Top Bottom