"Pizzagate" Explodes

I think, it might be agreed upon - that by arresting Tommy Robinson and the resulting out-cry and staged protest, it shifts "all of the attention" on him and away from the real perpetuators of crime a.k.a pedophilia and child grooming gangs? The real victims here are the children and young adults that are targeted but who's plight, remains hidden and buried under Government supervision? Why aren't these same protesters - protesting the atrocities of this Islamic grooming gang? I would think, UK authorities have enough on their hands with the botched Skripal affair and the mysterious sudden deaths of two ex-Russian spy's and businessmen?

Tue, 05/29/2018 - Britons Rage Over Robinson Arrest As Mass Protests Break Out Worldwide (Video - tweets)
Britons Rage Over Robinson Arrest As Mass Protests Break Out Worldwide

The arrest, imprisonment, and government-ordered media blackout of UK journalist and activist Tommy Robinson has set off a firestorm of protests around the world.

Free speech advocates and supporters of Robinson's movement from Melbourne to Berlin came out by the thousands to protest the Friday arrest outside of Leeds Crown Court while Robinson was reporting on a pedophile grooming trial via Facebook livestream. Within six hours of his detention, Robinson was slapped with a 13 month prison term for violating a prior suspended sentence for a similar offense.

A big police van with about seven police officers pulled up and arrested [Robinson] and told him to stop live streaming,” Robinson’s producer told RT (before their article (archived) was scrubbed from the internet). “They said it was incitement and a breach of the peace.

“No peace has been breached – there were two other people there and he’s been perfectly quiet talking into his phone. [The police] said nothing about the court proceedings. It’s very strange.”

Equally as disturbing are the implications of a court-ordered media ban, making it a criminal offense for news outlets operating in the UK to cover Robinson's arrest and incarceration. In a page straight out of George Orwell's 1984, several news outlets were forced to pull articles which were published before the ban.

Mass protests broke out following Robinson's arrest - the largest of which was a crowd of thousands in the UK, demonstrating at the gates of Downing Street to demand the release of the conservative activist.

At least six demonstrations were held across Australia on Sunday in Sydney, Melbourne, Perth, Canberra, Brisbane and Adelaide.

Hundreds demonstrated in the German cities of Berlin and Dresden, while German MP Petr Bystron has offered Robinson political asylum over concerns for his safety in prison.

Tommy Robinson is a political prisoner, whose life is in clear and pressing danger. We have to do everything we can to make sure he is granted political asylum,” said the office of conservative German MP Petr Bystron in a Saturday statement provided to the Gateway Pundit's Cassandra Fairbanks.

Besides distraction from 'white' pedophiles and the Orwellian play on free speech and appealing positively/negatively to those who waved 'refugees welcome' banners, my attention is drawn more closely to the muslim finger pointing to suit further demonisation a'la Iran and the Israeli story line. According to them, Iran is responsible for supporting most terrorist groups and their religion is approving of pedophilia and child brides so why not hang it on them. Just my 2 bits worth.

Why aren't these same protesters - protesting the atrocities of this Islamic grooming gang?

They get accused of racism and islamophobia: They have jobs to go to: They can get doxxed and lose their jobs: They can get arrested, imprisoned: It's Britain, they have cops patrolling Twitter for 'hate' tweets! There are many reasons.

I think, it might be agreed upon - that by arresting Tommy Robinson and the resulting out-cry and staged protest, it shifts "all of the attention" on him and away from the real perpetuators of crime a.k.a pedophilia and child grooming gangs? The real victims here are the children and young adults that are targeted but who's plight, remains hidden and buried under Government supervision? Why aren't these same protesters - protesting the atrocities of this Islamic grooming gang? I would think, UK authorities have enough on their hands with the botched Skripal affair and the mysterious sudden deaths of two ex-Russian spy's and businessmen?

Tue, 05/29/2018 - Britons Rage Over Robinson Arrest As Mass Protests Break Out Worldwide (Video - tweets)
Britons Rage Over Robinson Arrest As Mass Protests Break Out Worldwide

* The arrest, imprisonment, and government-ordered media blackout of UK journalist and activist Tommy Robinson has set off a firestorm of protests around the world.

* “A big police van with about seven police officers pulled up and arrested [Robinson] and told him to stop live streaming,” Robinson’s producer told RT (before their article (archived) was scrubbed from the internet). “They said it was incitement and a breach of the peace.

* Equally as disturbing are the implications of a court-ordered media ban, making it a criminal offense for news outlets operating in the UK to cover Robinson's arrest and incarceration. In a page straight out of George Orwell's 1984, several news outlets were forced to pull articles which were published before the ban.

* Mass protests broke out following Robinson's arrest - the largest of which was a crowd of thousands in the UK, demonstrating at the gates of Downing Street to demand the release of the conservative activist.

*“Tommy Robinson is a political prisoner, whose life is in clear and pressing danger. We have to do everything we can to make sure he is granted political asylum,” said the office of conservative German MP Petr Bystron in a Saturday statement provided to the Gateway Pundit's Cassandra Fairbanks.

Something about this Tommy Robinson situation feels really out of sync? Claiming he's "a political prisoner" is a total joke, in my opinion.

With additional details surrounding his arrest, it's my understanding, this trial just got started and the Lawyers for the victims are in the process of entering their depositions/complaints - against the accused (building their case) and during a break/recess in the proceedings - "Robinson is live streaming the accused"? Under the right conditions, the Lawyer (s) representing the accused could have filed for a mistrial and had the case thrown out of Court? What kind of justice would the victims receive then? In that case, I can understand why the government has ordered a media blackout. Yet they have all these protesters trying defend Robinson?

30.05.2018 - Tommy Robinson is an idiot!
Tommy Robinson is an Idiot!

Tommy Robinson was a complete and utter fool and an idiot for his actions outside Leeds Crown Court last week and deserved to be sent to Prison.

I like Tommy and I have, unlike many of his fanatical supporters, met him many, many times and interviewed him on various shows that I have hosted.

I think he is brave and I don’t think he is a racist.

I firmly believe that the debate he wants to have about rape gangs is vital and he needs to be an integral part of that debate. The Establishment elite and the MSM should include him as we need to understand his and his follower’s concerns urgently.

However, none of this excuses his Facebook Live stream outside Leeds Crown Court last week.

Tommy knows all about contempt of court as he was found guilty of that offense in Canterbury last year. I remember at the time asking him, and the people who were backing him, if he understood the law and that he could be prejudicing that trial and also telling him that he should wait until the verdicts come in before commenting.

Look, I fully understand his frustration and share his follower’s belief that the mainstream press, the judiciary, and the Police have not taken the Pakistani Muslim rape gangs seriously enough. I also agree with the feeling within largely working-class communities that Muslim criminals are being treated with politically correct kid gloves. I believe in one law for all, which is why I am against any form of Sharia in the UK. I know that all of this fueled Tommy last week but I am afraid it was a classic case of emotion overriding the intellect.

I also have to ask this question; if Tommy is so concerned about the victims why did he do a Facebook live stream outside the court, including filming the defendants, which could have jeopardized the whole trial and denied the victims justice?

I am afraid there is no two ways about it, the time for protests are when the verdicts come in and there are no reporting restrictions, not before.

I have to agree with Former Chief prosecutor Nazir Afzal who tweeted that offenses like Robinson’s can lead to a trial collapsing, as the jury may be hampered in delivering a fair verdict.

He said on Twitter that stunts like this, "nearly lost the so-called Rochdale grooming case (#Three Girls) cos of a far-right communication."

He added in another tweet that: "Their lawyers applied at their trial that the jury had been prejudiced by Far Right. We had to fight to persuade Court to allow trial to continue. Those criminals came close to being freed & victims close to getting NO justice. Jury must decide on EVIDENCE, not on your OPINION."

Nazir Afzal is correct and that is why on the actual offense issue of contempt, Tommy and his supporters have not got a leg to stand on.

However, where I do have sympathy for Tommy is that it is clear his arrest was politically motivated.

Tommy was enticed into a well-laid trap. He walked in and scored a massive own goal.

You have to ask why did the Police allow him to broadcast for up to an hour before they arrested him? It was a live stream which they must have been monitoring so they could have approached him way before 10 thousand people were watching?

The video has now been seen by over a quarter of a million people. Why didn’t the cops tell him he was breaking his suspended sentence guidelines and insist he cease and desist.

Why was he arrested for a breach of the peace and not contempt?

I think it was clear that the State was determined to make a massive example of Tommy and he fell for their trap.

This now allows them and the MSM to further their narrative that Tommy and by inference his supporters are all knuckle dragging racists and the real danger to the wider community in the UK, in essence, that he and his fans are the criminals not the men on trial and those that will inevitably follow.

His actions allow them to lock him up and take him out of the debate.

It also allows the Judge to place an Orwellian reporting restriction on his arrest and imprisonment.

And all of this is as a result of Tommy’s foolish actions.

He is hardly able to make his points when the verdicts are delivered from behind a cell door is he?

I understand the frustration of his supporters and I support and cheer their passion and commitment in organizing a peaceful protest in Whitehall on Saturday to protest Tommy’s imprisonment and they were right to describe the event as an attack on free speech.

But what Tommy did outside the courtroom was not free speech but contempt of court and he knew it.

Where the attack on free speech comes from is in the Judges reporting restriction which meant all discussion in the dinosaur Main Stream media was stopped so again real debate was silenced. However, the judge had not reckoned with the power of social media.

His actions were totally disproportionate and just added power to the protestors argument that the Judiciary and MSM are not taking their views seriously or treating the Gangs with kid gloves because of religious and political concerns.

There was no need for Tommy to broadcast from the trial, there was no need for him to be arrested and there was definitely no need for this disproportionate gagging order on the free press.

These are dangerous times that we are living in and the fact that nearly half a million people have already signed a petition demanding Tommy Robinson’s release should send both a shiver down the spine of the Establishment and also prompt them to urgently start debating the issue of Muslim rape gangs.

No more should opposition front spokespeople be removed from stating that we appear to have a problem with young Pakistani men. We need to stop shooting the messenger and instead get the perpetrators in our crosshairs of our legal system.

It is evident that in both the rape gang issue and terrorist offense all Western leaders are terrified of using the M word or The I word to describe the motives of the attackers and this is prompting large swathes of the population to get angry.

Politicians act like this because they fear a backlash from the wider community but ever since 9/11 and 7/7 the facts do not support their fear.

I am not suggesting that have not been any anti-Muslim attacks because of course there has been and I condemn them wholeheartedly but it is also a fact that has not been mass riots also.

But I truly believe this the refusal of mainstream politicians to engage in this debate and to admit that there is a major problem that is not historic and is actually still happening in most of our large cities will could to an explosion of violence on the streets that no one wants.

The views and opinions expressed by Jon Gaunt are those of the speaker and do not necessarily reflect those of Sputnik.

A grand jury has voted to indict Hollywood producer Harvey Weinstein on charges of rape, according to a news release by the Manhattan District Attorney Wednesday.

31.05.2018 - Movie Mogul Harvey Weinstein Indicted on Rape Charges - Manhattan DA
Movie Mogul Harvey Weinstein Indicted on Rape Charges - Manhattan DA

"This indictment brings the defendant another step closer to accountability for the crimes of violence with which he is now charged," Manhattan District Attorney Cyrus Vance said in a Wednesday statement. He has been indicted on charges of rape in the 1st and 3rd degrees in one case and for 1st degree criminal sex act in another. He could face up to 54 years in jail if convicted.

Manhattan District Attorney Cyrus Vance said in a Wednesday statement. He has been indicted on charges of rape in the 1st and 3rd degrees in one case and for 1st degree criminal sex act in another. He could face up to 54 years in jail if convicted.

"Our office will try this case not in the press, but in the courtroom where it belongs. The defendant's recent assault on the integrity of the survivors and the legal process is predictable. We are confident that when the jury hears the evidence, it will reject these attacks out of hand," the statement adds.

This week, Weinstein's attorney Benjamin Brafman said in a statement that Weinstein won't testify before the New York grand jury on the sex crime charges against him.

"The identities of the accusers and the specific charges were provided to Mr. Weinstein last Friday on the eve of the Memorial Day weekend and a deadline for his appearance set for Wednesday [at] 2 p.m. Our request for a postponement of his appearance before the grand jury was denied. Accordingly, Mr. Brafman will inform the district attorney today that Mr. Weinstein intends to follow the advice of his lawyers and not testify before the grand jury," the statement adds.

"After being unfairly denied access to critical information about this case that was needed to defend him before the grand jury, Mr. Weinstein's lawyers decided that there was not sufficient time to properly prepare Mr. Weinstein," Brafman said in the statement.

Weinstein has been the subject of a probe by New York police and the Manhattan District Attorney's Office since October 2017. The Miramax co-founder and former head is facing charges that he forced aspiring actress Lucia Evans to perform oral sex on him in 2004, according to the Daily News. Evans told Ronan Farrow, who broke open the story in October of the allegations about Weinstein for the New Yorker after years of rumors, that she clearly told the producer to stop, over and over, during the episode.

Weinstein has also been accused of sexual misconduct and assault — including rape — by actresses Rose McGowan and Asia Argento, as well as a host of other women, including some who worked for him at Miramax. Some members of his staff have also been accused of enabling or brushing off his behavior. Weinstein has admitted to boorish manners, but denied any wrongdoing, according to Brafman.

I wonder if - Soros money is behind this Tommy Robinson/EDL founder gig and it's organized "supporters"?

30.05.2018 - #FreeTommy: Jailing of EDL Founder Robinson Sparks Outrage Among Supporters
#FreeTommy: Jailing of EDL Founder Robinson Sparks Outrage Among Supporters

Tommy Robinson,co-founder of controversial right-wing street protest group the English Defence League (EDL) and multiply-convicted criminal, has been jailed for 13 months for prejudicing a trial after livestreaming an hour-long video over Facebook outside Leeds crown court.

Robinson, real name Stephen Yaxley-Lennon, arrived at the court on the morning of May 25 and quickly began spilling details about a long-running case, broadcasting the names of defendants and the charges and details of the allegations they faced, as well as filming the defendants and confronting them as they arrived at court.

His actions breached a strict order — which remains in place — imposed by the judge, banning public dissemination of any details relating to the proceedings. The video was viewed by around 250,000 people.

However, the livestream was abruptly halted when a number of police officers arrived at the scene and arrested Robinson. It would be a mere five hours before he was charged, and sentenced — receiving a 10-month custodial stretch for contempt of court, and a further three months for breaching the terms of a previous suspended sentence received in May 2017.

Then, Robinson similarly attempted to film defendants during a rape trial in Canterbury, Kent — in his own subsequent trial, the judge made clear his custodial sentence was contingent on him ending such activities.

Repeat Offender
In sentencing Lennon, judge Geroffrey Marson QC said the "integrity" of the Leeds crown court case needed to be upheld, and it could cost taxpayers "hundreds and hundreds of thousands of pounds" if a retrial had to be held. He also suggested Lennon's video had referred to some charges that had not proceeded against some of the defendants. "Nothing may occur which will prejudice the trial. Everyone understands the right to freedom of speech but there are responsibilities and obligations. Not only was it a very long video but I regard it as a serious aggravating feature he was encouraging others to share it and it had been shared widely. That is the nature of the contempt," Marson said.

Robinson's trial was also subject to reporting restrictions, put in place temporarily to avoid further prejudicing the outcome of the Leeds trial, but the gag order was lifted May 29 after a judge heard the order was already being thoroughly violated online. Both supporters and opponents of Robinson the world over had broadcast and discussed his conviction widely on social media platforms,
with high profile figures including Dutch Party for Freedom leader Geert Wilders and Donald Trump Jr. backing the EDL founder.

In a video posted to Twitter, filmed from outside the British embassy in The Hague, Wilders described Robinson's prison sentence as "an absolute disgrace," and said freedom of speech was being violated all over Europe, with authorities "trying to silence us."

Moreover, in the hours after his arrest a petition was posted on Change.org (Soros funded) calling for his immediate release from police custody — it quickly gained over 100,000 signatures, a figure that increased substantially once news of Robinson's conviction leaked into the public domain. As of May 30, it has attracted 511,575 supporters.

In the petition's accompanying statement, which is reproduced in Czech, French, German, Italian, Polish and Russian, Robinson is described as having been jailed for "reporting on Muslim grooming gangs," a "job he chooses to do with no regard for his own safety, informing the public of all the wrongs committed in the name of Allah."

"Fighting against adversity and reporting on issues that our mainstream media are too afraid to speak of. Tommy is raising issues that are affecting all of our communities, and that are being swept under the carpet and hidden from the public. Its time we stand together, stand strong, and stand by his side," the statement reads.

#FreeTommy
Robinson's arrest also sparked sizeable protests in Whitehall on May 26, with supporters carrying placards reading ‘#FreeTommy' and waving flags — including the St George's Cross, Union Jack and Ukip logo — and shouting "shame on you," among other condemnations. At least one attendee carried a 'White Lives Matter' placard. Footage showed some protesters involved in minor scuffles with police.

Robinson co-founded the EDL in 2009 and has been arrested on several occasions, both at demonstrations and fights between opposing football fan gangs, and received custodial sentences for other, non-political offenses. In October 2012, he was convicted of using someone else's passport to travel to the US, and received 10 months' imprisonment. He was released on electronic tag after serving just over a month of his sentence on February 22 2013, whereupon he reported he was dismayed to discover the EDL's ranks were now home to former British National Party members and neo-Nazis.

In January 2014, Robinson was convicted of three counts of conspiracy to commit fraud by misrepresentation in relation to a mortgage application, along with five other defendant and sentenced to 18 months imprisonment. While at HMP Woodhill, he was attacked by several other prisoners, leading him to be moved to HMP Winchester. In June 2014 Robinson was released on license, the terms of which included having no contact with the EDL until the end of his original sentence (June 2015). He was recalled to prison before long for breaching the terms of his licence, before being released in November 2014.

In the mean time, Robinson left the EDL, announcing at a press conference in October 2013, convened by anti-extremism think tank Quilliam, that concerns over the "dangers of far-right extremism" had forced him to rethink his own views. However, after his release from prison in November 2014 he became involved with Pegida (Patriotic Europeans Against the Islamisation of the West), (Pegida - also funded by Soros) a German organization founded in Dresden amid the European migrant crisis, which is accused of virulent Islamophpobia. He has also been associated with members of the ethno-nationalist Generation Identity movement, whose leaders have been banned from entering the UK.

31.05.2018 - Megan Markle's Sister Defends Tommy Robinson, Sparking Twitter Backlash
Meghan Markle's Sister Defends Tommy Robinson, Sparking Twitter Backlash

Observers on social media have opined that the Duchess of Sussex's half-sibling may be attempting to steal the media limelight with her controversial statements.

Samantha Markle, the half-sister of Meghan Markle, the new Duchess of Sussex has called for the release of the jailed head of the English Defense League, Tommy Robinson, causing a backlash online.

Ms. Markle reportedly shared a petition calling for Mr. Robinson's release as well as a video featuring the far-right Dutch politician Geert Wilders engaging in a protest outside Britain's embassy in the Netherlands.

While some online supported and praised Ms Markle's outspoken stance, most have been highly critical, with some speculating that she may be trying to capitalise on her relation to the Duchess of Sussex in order to attract the media spotlight.

31.05.2018 - Peace Destroyers: Child Sex Abuse by UN, NGO Workers - From S. Sudan to Haiti
Peace Destroyers: Child Sex Abuse by UN, NGO Workers - From S. Sudan to Haiti

United Nations peacekeepers are meant to bring stability to vulnerable populations and deter violence. However, a growing pile of allegations against them indicates they also bring sexual abuse and exploitation, endangering the people they were sent to protect.

Sex abuse of children by NGO workers or UN peacekeepers have come under the spotlight again after it has been reported that British lawmakers are reviewing a UN report from 2001 naming 15 major aid organizations implicated in a "sex-for-food" scandal.

The report alleges that workers from more than 40 NGOs and 15 international organizations — such as the International Rescue Committee (IRC) and Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) — "had sexually exploitative relationships with refugee children."

Although the allegations couldn't be fully confirmed, their sheer volume "is a critical indicator of the scale of the problem," the researchers reportedly warned.

The UN High Commissioner for Refugees from 2001 to 2005, Ruud Lubbers, at the time rejected allegations of child sex abuse by members of his staff as "gossip."

South Sudan
Allegation of sexual assault committed by Nepalese troops serving in the UN mission is South Sudan surfaced on April 13, 2018. It was alleged that one of the teenaged girls had been "touched inappropriately" by a Nepalese serviceman in exchange for money.

The spokesman for the UN secretary general," Stéphane Dujarric" made a comment on the case, saying "any act of sexual abuse is horrendous." "One involving a child is especially heinous," he added.

As of March 2018, Nepal had 1710 troops and 344 police personnel deployed in South Sudan with the UN mission.

Overall, the UN has 14,800 troops and police in South Sudan, meant to deter violence against civilians amid the conflict that started as a political clash between President Salva Kiir and his then Vice President Riek Machar in December 2013 and has been developing ever since.

Earlier this year, 46 UN peacekeepers from Ghana were recalled from South Sudan, after it was alleged they engages in sexual exploitation of women sheltering at the site.

"The information received indicates that some members of the formed police unit allegedly engaged in transactional sex," UN spokesman Stephane Dujarric said at the time.

Central African Republic
Nearly 11,000 UN peacekeepers have been deployed to the Central African Republic (CAR) in 2014 to maintain the fragile peace between Islamic Seleka rebels and Christian militias.

In 2016, a report by AIDS-Free World's Code Blue stated that UN and French troops based had abused at least 98 girls.

"Saturday, March 27, 2016, the Deputy Special Representative of the Secretary-General and a delegation from MINUSCA, the UN's peacekeeping mission in CAR, met with local leaders and victims who reported that troops from France and Gabon have sexually abused several girls in their province," a press release by Code Blue states.

The three survivors told a MINUSCA human rights officer that they had been tied up and undressed inside a camp by a military commander from the Sangaris Force — the French military in CAR — and forced to have sex with a dog.

UN peacekeepers are not subject to domestic prosecution, as they are meant to be investigated and prosecuted in their countries of origin if they commit criminal offence.

1064973350.jpg

© Photo: MONUSCO
Management of Reports and Allegations Involving UN Personnel in Peacekeeping and Special Political Missions
In 2018, Paris prosecution office have closed the case against the French servicemen accused of raping children in CAR.

Congo
The Democratic Republic of Congo already had accounted for nearly one-third of the 43 allegations of sexual violence by UN peacekeepers and personnel made worldwide in 2017.

Earlier this year United Nations said it had registered 18 alleged cases of sexual abuse and exploitation by its peacekeepers and civilian personnel in DPK in 2017 — one fewer case than the 19 claims for 2016.

Fourteen of the allegations involve paternity cases or complainants seeking "care for children born out of relationships,"
said Adama Ndao, head of the conduct and discipline unit at MONUSCO, the UN's peacekeeping mission in the country.

Haiti
According to a 2017 report by the AP news agency, at least 134 Sri Lankan peacekeepers exploited 9 children in a sex ring from 2004 to 2007 in Haiti. Following the revelations, 114 peacekeepers were sent home but none was ever imprisoned.

The investigation also found that a teenage boy in Haiti said he was gang-raped in 2011 by Uruguayan peacekeepers who shot the reported abuse on a cellphone. Haitian women had also reported they were raped in what was branded as "survival sex" in a poverty-ridden nation, where the majority lives on less than $2.50 a day, according to the report.

In response, the UN's head of field support said international body was aware of shortcomings in the system.

Zero tolerance towards sexual exploitation and abuse remains among UN's standards of conduct. However, despite UN's official position, the number of sexual assault revelations is constantly growing.

According to the former Secretary General of the organization, Ban Ki-moon, swift punishment by UN member nations of sexual predators in peacekeeping missions is necessary to restore global confidence in the United Nations' ability to halt violence.

16.01.2018 - Case Against French Troops Accused of Child Sex Abuse in CAR Dismissed - Reports
Case Against French Troops Accused of Child Sex Abuse in CAR Dismissed - Reports

The French investigating magistrates have closed a case brought against a group of French soldiers accused of raping children in the Central African Republic (CAR) while on a peacekeeping mission, local media reported on Monday.

Last year, the Paris prosecution office called for the case to be dismissed over lack of convincing evidence. On Monday, the investigation stated that it could not confirm the fact of the sexual abuses, the BFMTV channel reported.

In March 2016, the AIDS-Free World organization reported more than a hundred new cases of sexual abuse, allegedly committed by foreign soldiers in CAR from 2013 to 2015. The majority of victims were said to be minors.

French troops were deployed in CAR as part of the Sangaris operation following the outbreak of the civil war in 2013. France withdrew the main bulk of the forces in October 2016, leaving only a rump force in support of the UN peacekeeping mission.

02.05.2018 - UN Received 54 Sexual Abuse Allegations in First Three Months of 2018
UN Received 54 Sexual Abuse Allegations in First Three Months of 2018

In the wake of high-profile sexual abuse revelations, the UN has been accused of exploiting people, seeking assistance within the organization. In the first three months of 2018, the United Nations received 54 separate sexual abuse cases, filed against the organization's staff as well as non-governmental organizations implementing the UN's programs. Among the alleged victims, are 13 girls under the age of 18 and 16 victims of an unknown age.

So far, two of the cases have been substantiated, the results of one are under review, while two other cases have been dismissed.
Commenting on the issue, UN deputy spokesman Farhan Haq said that "combating this scourge, and helping and empowering those who have been scarred by these egregious acts, continue to be key priorities" for UN Secretary-General Antonio Guterres.

A total of 66 complaints have been submitted to the UN over the corresponding violations.

In recent years, the UN has fallen under strong criticism over the alleged sexual misconduct, including rape, sexual assault and transactional sex, of its staff, especially peacekeepers.

Back-dated 19.04.2017 - 'A Slap in the Face of National Dignity': UN Mission's Dark Deeds in Hatiti
'A Slap in the Face of National Dignity': UN Mission's Dark Deeds in Haiti

The UN Stabilization Mission in Haiti (MINUSTAH) can be described as 13 years of suffering and violations of fundamental human rights, Haitian political analyst Camille Chalmers told Sputnik Brazil.

In an interview with Sputnik Brazil, Haitian political analyst Camille Chalmers commented on the upcoming completion of the UN Stabilization Mission in Haiti (MINUSTAH), which she bitterly described as 13 years of suffering and the violation of fundamental human rights.

Last week, the UN Security Council voted unanimously to wrap up its 13-year-long peacekeeping mission in Haiti by October 15 and replace it with a smaller police-only force.

Led by Brazil, the mission was launched in 2004 when a rebellion led to the ouster and exile of former Haitian President Jean-Bertrand Aristide.

"These were 13 years of pain, suffering and occupation which failed to reach its stated goals… Also, these were 13 years of fundamental human rights abuse in Haiti. The most important thing is that the UN admitted its guilt for the damage done and started the reconstruction process in order to pay its debts to the Haitians," Camille Chalmers said.

"This is why we welcome this [UN's] decision," he added, stressing the necessity of overcoming the negative impact of the UN mission now that a full review of relations with Haiti has begun.

Chalmers slammed MINUSTAN as "a constant interference" in Haiti's recent elections, during which "attempts were made to take control of the election campaign and its results as well as influence the appointment of authorities."

According to him, "the Haitians went through it with great disappointment, anger and irritation," something that he said was reflected in the "very low voter turnout" in the November 2016 elections in Haiti.

Chalmers noted that the elections were held "in a political climate that proved unfavorable for the democratic authorities' reputation."

"This means that we are lagging behind in the processes of institutionalization and building trust between the people and the state," he emphasized.

He said in this regard, that Haitian authorities should "realize all the negative consequences" experienced in 13 years in order to "enter the true process of restoring state sovereignty."

According to Chalmers, "the occupation forces, whatever their origin, harm people; this is a slap in the face of national dignity."

He added that "Latin American units were used [in Haiti] as an instrument within an imperial project controlled by the US and the European Union."

"The Latin American forces were used, because it is cheaper than sending US marines to Haiti. We cannot talk about a peace process in the country because there are no basic elements that could restore a safe climate in Haiti. Pervasive poverty, the polarization of wealth and drug trafficking to the US are still widely spread there," he concluded.

Meanwhile, Brazilian law expert Marcelo de Carvalho in an interview with Sputnik Brazil commented on reports about alleged sexual abuse by UN peacekeepers in Haiti. He said that punishment for sex crimes can only be applied to the countries of the so-called Rome Statute, of which Brazil is a member and which created the International Criminal Court. "In any case, there is a list of crimes that the International Criminal Court is authorized to deal with. Among them crimes against humanity, which, in particular, include sexual harassment," Carvalho said.

Media reports said that between 2004 and 2016, Haitians filed 150 complaints against foreign peacekeepers, including citizens of Brazil, Nigeria, Uruguay and Pakistan.

In addition, from 2004 to 2007, 114 Sri Lankan peacekeepers were withdrawn from the US mission in Haiti after they were accused of harassment of minors.

Back-dated 03.04.2016 - UN 'Turned Blind Eye' to Horrible Sexual Assaults by Its Peacekeepers
UN 'Turned Blind Eye' to Horrible Sexual Assaults by Its Peacekeepers

Over 100 girls from a province in the Central African Republic claim they were sexually abused by UN peacekeepers, the AIDS-Free World’s campaign Code Blue reported. Co-founder of Code Blue Paula Donovan told Radio Sputnik that the reports are just the tip of the iceberg.

According to Donovan, the United Nations has been deliberately concealing the information about sex crimes committed by peacekeepers for the sake of its reputation, leaving ‘thousands' of victims without hope. "The United Nations by being so slow and so secretive and so careful about their reputation, they're actually culpable in these crimes," she argued.

Donovan said that documents in the recent case were leaked to her organization by an insider, and that the data they received included correspondence and notes from meetings that imply that the victims were interviewed two weeks before the information was released and that the UN was notified but — for unknown reasons — never informed the civilian population or the governments involved.

"Despite the fact that the Secretary General is saying that he is going to be more transparent, that just doesn't ring true when he holds back this information and his staff holds back this information for such a long time," Donovan said.

She accused the UN of creating a culture of impunity where the perpetrators never come to justice and are being released back to the community like there was no crime.

UN spokesman Stephane Dujarric said earlier that the UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon was "shocked to the core" over the allegations.

"Why in the world would Secretary General Ban Ki-Moon respond to these latest allegations with ‘shock'?" Donovan wondered. "It doesn't shock any of us who's been following these stories for the past ten years."

She asserted that accusations by girls from the Central African Republic, which include such horrible abuses as forced bestiality, are the tip of the iceberg. In fact, UN peacekeepers commit similar crimes in other countries like Liberia or Democratic Republic of Congo, and there are not even hundreds but "thousands" of women and girls who say that "their only interaction with the United Nations has been transactional sex or forced sex by peacekeepers". There's documented evidence of that happening over the past two decades, Donovan claims, and expert teams sent by the Secretary General to assess the situation informed superiors about ‘low morale' in peacekeeping missions, but the issue was silenced and nothing was done to help the victims and persecute the criminals.

"We're reading about the Central African Republic because the media…has been shining a spotlight on that one country, and this is indicative of what we would here from other peacekeeping countries if the attention were turned in that direction," Donavan said.

Dujarric said last week that a UN team was sent to gather data regarding recently reported allegations of sexual assault and exploitation by UN and non-UN forces as well as civilians in Kemo prefecture in past two years.

Back-dated 12.03.2016 - UNSC Adopts Resolution to Repatriate Peacekeepers for Sexual Abuse
UNSC Adopts Resolution to Repatriate Peacekeepers for Sexual Abuse

The UN Security Council has adopted a resolution to repatriate in three circumstances peacekeepers engaged in sexual abuse or exploitation.

The resolution was adopted on Friday with 14 votes in support and 1 abstention (Egypt). Egypt's proposed amendment to make repatriation less automatic failed, with five in favor, nine against and one abstention.

The resolution calls for repatriation when "a particular troop-contributing country whose personnel are the subject of an allegation or allegations of sexual exploitation and abuse has not taken appropriate steps to investigate the allegation and/or when the particular troop- or police-contributing country has not held the perpetrators accountable or informed the Secretary General of the progress of its investigations and/or actions taken."

According a United Nations report released earlier this month, there were 99 registered allegations of sexual abuse or exploitation filed against UN staff members last year. (2015)

The number is a sharp increase on 80 similar claims filed in 2014.

An internal UN report, leaked in the spring of last year, revealed that French troops deployed in the Central African Republic (CAR) as part of a 2013 peacekeeping mission had subjected boys to sexual abuse in exchange for food and money.

In January, the United Nations said it had launched an investigation into new sexual abuse claims arising from a series of similar allegations against its peacekeepers deployed in the CAR.

Published on May 2, 2018 / 7:41
Steve's talk five days before the 2016 US Presidential election is epic, and really still more current than ever. Wise words to heed - the counter coup will go on for longer.

Judicial Watch Streamed live 10 hours ago / 28:23
FBI Stalling on Anti-Trump Texts, Hillary Clinton Emails on Weiner Laptop Update, JW Sues Deep State over FISA

George Webb Streamed live 16 hours ago / 29:02
[URL]http://thefederalist.com/2018/05/21/p[/URL]...

Busted: Major Tucson Trafficking Camp-Ties to Clinton Foundation, Cartels and Ex-President of Mexico's Son -
Dave Hodges - The Common Sense Show (Link for a full view) :huh:
http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/busted-major-az-trafficking-camp-ties-to-clinton-foundation-cartels-and-ex-president-of-mexicos-son/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=busted-major-az-trafficking-camp-ties-to-clinton-foundation-cartels-and-ex-president-of-mexicos-son
I am experiencing trouble getting many people to go on the record, although I have accessed a 3 hour video on this subject which I will reference later in this article.

I realize that some of you will not be able to enlarge your computer screen to read the account regarding the sex camp. Therefore, please allow me to summarize the events detailed in the above publication, which was admittedly produced in small print:
  1. The VOP has found combs with blond hair.
  2. There are boxes with chilren’s toys and next to the toys are used condoms.
  3. Graves have been discovered. VOP anon said they stopped digging when the smell got so bad they had to stop. They need to resume the digging. Buy some gas masks and continue the work! VOP is asking for assistance with regard to getting cadavar dogs to come to the site.
  4. KGUN television in Tucson is mocking the reports of the VOP.
  5. The Tucson Police and the FBI refuse to come to the scene where the crime scene evidence was located.
  6. The property in question is owned by Cemex Construction Materials South LLC (more on the company and their associates later in the article).
  7. The Tucson Police has given VOP until Monday (today, June 4, 2018) to vacate the premises. Could this be another Bundy Ranch standoff? The VOP says they are not leaving until their work is done. Cemex has threatened to bring their own private security to remove VOP. VOP has stated that they are not leaving until the breaches in the fences are repaired so the property can be sealed off.
  8. I have seen video of restraints embedded in trees along with bone cutting saws and a Playboy magazine nearby, along with condoms. You will see a video reference to this fact in which the readers will have to link to because the video is not public for undisclosed reasons. If they are trying to conceal this report from Youtube censorship, YT will discover this, take down the video and terminate the channel. Therefore, I do not expect this video to be available much longer and you will be forced to depend on the eyewitness accounts of people, like myself, who have seen it, all of it. And I am warning you, not everyone should see this video. Even the most hardened person will have trouble viewing this material.
Here is the link to the video. If you think you have the stomach to see the restraints on the trees and the Playboy magazine, you can link to it here and go the 1:52:00 – 2:02:00 mark.
95ff2c58ad6c8b564fe6cd8e801bcafa2948dc86d84bb85df46192de358977c7.png

News 4 Tucson KVOA-TV Published on Jun 1, 2018

KGUN9 Published on Jun 3, 2018
Earlier this week, an underground bunker was found near Interstate 19 and Valencia Road.

KGUN9 Published on Jun 4, 2018
Police cars rolled through the entrance gate of an abandoned cement plant throughout the morning

KGUN9 Published on Jun 4, 2018
A furor has intensified on social media over a secluded spot off I-19 that some believe could be an abandoned camp used for human trafficking

Yeah, this Tuscon-finding is all over Twitter now, and as horrible as the finding is, many are making too soon all sorts of wild connections. This might be done purposefully to muddy the waters, and create a tar baby to strip credibility of all new evidence that is coming up. So far, from what I've seen, this looks like a (horrible!) 'drop point' or temporary hideout for human/child traffickers, and if the evidence is handled properly it just might lead to something bigger. The most calm and rational explanation I've seen about the events so far was this one:

:whistle:
Human Trafficking Camp? Craig Sawyer Analysis - 06/04/2018
[SIZE=4]https://youtu.be/wDr4nGUoRTM[/SIZE]
The Official Hagmann Report Published on Jun 5, 2018 / 13:32

Craig Sawyer (ex Navy Seal) is now under siege by the federal authorities. Taking refuge in a water tower with one other colleague.
Craig's Video from the tower and live streaming of comments on his Facebook.
_

News With Views | MS-13 Gang: A Malicious, Malignant, Murderous Barbarity
Jun 09, 2018
The gang phenomenon is much more widespread across the face of America than is generally recognized. As of 2014, there were over 33,000 street gangs, motorcycle gangs, and prison gangs in the US with 1.4 million members criminally active, with these numbers growing continually. Today’s gangs go far beyond the localized, rebellious, hooligan groups engaged in “juvenile delinquency” that were extant in former decades, especially the 1950s and 1960s, that were publicized and became well known in the wake of the Hollywood productions of “West Side Story” and “Blackboard Jungle”.

These were correctly seen as temporary stages of teenage immaturity and anti-social behavior that mainly urban youth grew out of as they became adults. Today’s gangs are sophisticated, well organized, nationally and even internationally based and are engaged in activities that the Mafia and organized crime were heretofore well known for. About 48% of all violent crimes in the US are committed by gangs.

The MS-13 gang, also known as the Mara Salvatrucha, is an international criminal gang that was started in 1980 in Los Angeles, CA ostensibly to protect incoming migrants from the country of El Salvador from the depredations of others. The gang festered and grew in the 1980s and gradually expanded the scope of its activities. After a time, the gang began to accept recruits from the Central American countries of Guatemala and Honduras which border El Salvador. These three nations contain the most violence-prone populations in all the Americas with the highest rates of murder in the world, let alone this Hemisphere. Their inhabitants are a natural breeding ground for the disease of gang activity, whether in their native habitats or as migrants to Mexico and North America.

Although the etymology of the name is unclear, Salvatrucha refers to a specific “Devils Horns” symbol which members use to identify and communicate with each other in the manner of a fraternal greeting. The symbol bears a striking resemblance to symbols used by satanic cultists to recognize and identify each other. The symbol is also used by heavy metal rock bands and their fans.

The gang is allied with at least six other Hispanic gangs and there are at least fourteen rival gangs largely of Black or Hispanic composition, demonstrating the massive intrusion of the gang phenomenon into the specific areas infiltrated by them.

From Los Angeles, CA, MS-13 cells spread to Latino communities across the US, at first to urban and now lately expanding to low and middle class suburban communities. The number of members is uncertain and estimates range from 10,000 to over 50,000 members. In contrast to the gangs of old, the gang increasingly attracts adherents from older generations and women.

Gang members “distinguish” themselves by covering their entire bodies with tattoos which exhibit gang symbols. At one time they tattooed their faces, but are moving away from that practice, the better to commit crimes without being noticed or identified.

Barack Obama knew that gang members or potential gang members were part of the illegal immigrant/”unaccompanied minor” surge that he encouraged by falsely designating them as “refugees”. The run on the open border allowed many older male teens to slip through the the border as the Border Patrol was overwhelmed by the deluge. This led to a bump in gang recruitment and activity.

MS-13 gang activities cover nearly all criminal categories including: people smuggling and trafficking, robbery, racketeering, larceny, extortion, battery, murder, money laundering, prostitution(including child prostitution), drug smuggling, and kidnapping.

The gang’s activities are distinguished by uncommon savagery and brutality. The MS-13 initiation ceremony frequently involves beating someone to death in front of others, or the prospective member undergoes a severe beating himself. Victims are often hacked up with machetes, the weapon of choice of the gang. Machetes are commonly employed in run-of-the-mill fights in Central America, the primary source of member recruitment. Members use guns to a lesser degree than other gangs.

Arrests appear to have little affect on the exploding growth of the gang. The gang is international in scope and will threaten a target’s family in its home country, where American authorities are many times powerless to intervene. Deportation is of limited effectiveness because deportees are already networked into the criminal element that runs human smuggling routes. It appears that deportation only increases gang resolve to be more effective in entering the US.

Areas of MS-13 concentration include Los Angeles and San Francisco, CA; the Washington, DC suburban areas of Fairfax County, VA and Montgomery and Prince Georges counties in MD; the borough of Queens in NYC; the counties of Nassau and Suffolk on Long Island; Newark, Plainfield, Jersey City and Elizabeth in NJ; the Boston, MA area; Charlotte, NC; Atlanta, GA; and Houston, TX. Internationally, the gang has a presence in Toronto, Canada and is strongest in Central America and Mexico.

Some of the more egregious and publicized of the thousands of crimes committed by the MS-13 include the following:

–On December 23, 2004, an intercity bus in Honduras was intercepted and sprayed with automatic gunfire from assault rifles, killing 28 and wounding 14 passengers, most of them women and children. The massacre was a protest against reinstatement of the death penalty in Honduras.

–On May 13, 2006, Ernesto “Smokey” Miranda, the original founder of the infamous gang was murdered at his home in El Salvador after declining to attend a party for a gang member who had just been released from prison. He had turned over a new leaf, had begun studying law, and was working to keep children out of gangs.

–On June 22, 2008 in San Francisco, CA , a 21 year old MS-13 gang member, Edwin Ramos, shot and killed a man and his 2 sons as they were returning home from a family get-together. Their car had inadvertently and briefly blocked Ramos from completing a left turn on a narrow street.

–In November 4, 2009, gang leaders in El Salvador put out a contract on a federal agent who was responsible for a crackdown on New York gang members for multiple offenses. An informant was responsible for breaking up the plot.

–In 2011, the Vietnam Veterans Memorial in New Haven, CT was vandalized several times with the MS-13 insignia and “kill whites” sprayed on the memorial in orange paint.

–Rances Amaya, the leader of the MS-13 gang in Springfield, VA, just south of Washington, DC was sentenced to 50 years in prison in February 2012 for child prostitution involving recruiting juvenile girls lured from middle schools, high schools and public shelters. Once acquired, the girls were required to have sex with as many as 10 men per day.

The Center For Immigration Studies released a report on April 4, 2018, “MS-13 Gang Gaining Members By Recruiting Illegal Immigrants” listing 506 cases of MS-13 criminal acts in the US between 2012 and early 2018.(END).”
© 2018 Sidney Secular – All Rights Reserved

Democrats' Awan-Wasserman Schultz scandal set to explode with possible plea deal -- Sott.net
Fri, 08 Jun 2018 13:55 UTC

Oakland Police Chief Anne Kirkpatrick is on top of the Oracle Arena celebrating along with the Oakland police the win.
9:26 PM - 8 Jun 2018
https://twitter.com/oaklandpoliceca/status/1005305095448170502
DfOPpgwU0AA7rKm.jpg

Most Wanted | City of Oakland | California

Anne Kirkpatrick is the Chief of the Oakland Police Department. Kirkpatrick was appointed Chief by Mayor Libby Schaaf on January 4, 2017.[1] She was the former police chief in the city of Spokane, Washington and was leading organizational development inside the Chicago Police Department.[2] She was sworn in as Oakland police chief on February 27, 2017.[2]
Anne Kirkpatrick (police officer) - Wikipedia
VIDEO: Oakland mayor introduces new police chief
Wednesday, January 04, 2017
Oakland Mayor Libby Schaaf ( :pinocchio:), introduced the new police chief, Anne Kirkpatrick, on Wednesday

It's really difficult to know what exactly is going on with this thing in Tuscon, and it would take too much time to read and watch all the things that are posted. On one hand we have this VOP-team, allegedly finding a lot of new evidence all the time, and posting streaming videos (some of which are a bit hysterical, IMO), and then we have Craig Sawyer with his "child rescue team", now downplaying the whole thing. I'm nut sure, but my gut feeling is that I don't really trust this Sawyer guy anymore. He has a Hollywood background, and is a good talker, but has he and his team ever rescued anyone? Not that I've heard of. As this Tuscon-thing started, Sawyer was kinda agreeing that there were signs of rape and trafficking, but now he has made an 180, saying that all the evidence is false. Perhaps that is exactly his job - to be a front figure for "child rescuing", and as new cases pop up, he with his "authority" can extinguish these media fires.

However, this guy from the VOP-team seems a bit hysterical, so I'm not sure what to think of him. It is of course clear to all of us here, that child trafficking and worse things happens all the time, that's not my point. However, with these "amateurs" poking around and acting hysterical, will it lead to lessen the credibility of these kind of reports? Is this whole Tuscon frenzy a PSYOP to make people who talk about and report child sex trafficking look like crazies?

I don't know...just thinking out loud here.

The Vid and and his less hysterical production.
https://youtu.be/rAVuAvkE6bM
His quote.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE June 8th, 2018 FINAL V4CR REPORT: ALLEGED CHILD SEX TRAFFICKING SITE TUCSON
Comments being comments but some are, kind of interesting. His character did do a 180*!

Edit added the Tweet! 86 commments
[SIZE=4]https://twitter.com/CraigRSawyer/status/1005313911514714113[/SIZE]

Back
Top Bottom