"Pizzagate" Explodes

crazycharlie.1 said:
still works for me

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-03-28/clinton-linked-cult-leader-who-hot-branded-women-arrested-sex-trafficking
_________________________________________________________________________________
this lady goes into some detail as well ( but zerohedge slightly better )

Q 3/28 #TIDALWAVE + #NXIVM Sex-Slaver Arrested, CF/Br_nfman Ties

You Are Free TV

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2Ll5fwMj4U

The first link you gave was cut off " https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-03-28/clinton-linked-cult-lead "

The Clinton Foundation connection is interesting.

crazycharlie.1,

I don't think you are crazy. I found the video you posted to be very interesting and although it seems to jump around a lot I think that it packs in a lot of information (can't verify everything but it seems at least plausible).

https://youtu.be/O2Ll5fwMj4U

Also I think your previous post on the WetWare patent is an eye-opener to how these "crazy" schemes may the 2nd Nazi takeover attempt and the 4D STS attempt to control everything and everyone.

goyacobol said:
crazycharlie.1 said:
still works for me

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-03-28/clinton-linked-cult-leader-who-hot-branded-women-arrested-sex-trafficking
_________________________________________________________________________________
this lady goes into some detail as well ( but zerohedge slightly better )

Q 3/28 #TIDALWAVE + #NXIVM Sex-Slaver Arrested, CF/Br_nfman Ties

You Are Free TV

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2Ll5fwMj4U

The first link you gave was cut off " https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-03-28/clinton-linked-cult-lead "

The Clinton Foundation connection is interesting.

I did not get through this video - perhaps will finish it, yet she mentions a few names being in the Keith Raniere house - one was the personal assistant (says one article) of this Nancy Salzman (hypnotherapist), Loretta Garza Davila and run a "human child experiment known as the Rainbow Cultural Garden" link here _https://frankreport.com/2017/09/30/loretta-garzas-585000-home-comes-courtesy-of-human-child-experiment-called-rainbow/

Rainbow is entirely based on an untested child development theory where “nannies” are hired to speak to small children in seven different languages during the course of each week. The only qualification to be a “nanny” is that you be able to speak in your native language.

For the price of more than $100,000 per child per year, the seven nannies, each hailing from different countries, take care of the Rainbow children in blocks of 13-hours per week.

Each one speaks to the children exclusively in her native language – and the children’s parents are advised not to speak to their children during the 90-plus hours per week the nannies are working.

The program was devised by Keith Raniere who cannot speak any language other than English. Dr. Brandon Porter devised a method to test its efficacy. Remarkably, the testing methodology or the test results have never been published.

After several years of Rainbow, some children are unable to speak any language well – and others cannot even speak their native language coherently.

Loretta is unmarried, and has no children. Some years ago, Keith allowed her to join his inner circle of women. She is a DOS slave and was branded on her vagina with the initials of Keith Raniere. She lives alone in her elegant home.

Strange.

voyageur said:
<...>
I did not get through this video - perhaps will finish it, yet she mentions a few names being in the Keith Raniere house - one was the personal assistant (says one article) of this Nancy Salzman (hypnotherapist), Loretta Garza Davila and run a "human child experiment known as the Rainbow Cultural Garden" link here _https://frankreport.com/2017/09/30/loretta-garzas-585000-home-comes-courtesy-of-human-child-experiment-called-rainbow/

Rainbow is entirely based on an untested child development theory where “nannies” are hired to speak to small children in seven different languages during the course of each week. The only qualification to be a “nanny” is that you be able to speak in your native language.

For the price of more than $100,000 per child per year, the seven nannies, each hailing from different countries, take care of the Rainbow children in blocks of 13-hours per week.

Each one speaks to the children exclusively in her native language – and the children’s parents are advised not to speak to their children during the 90-plus hours per week the nannies are working.

The program was devised by Keith Raniere who cannot speak any language other than English. Dr. Brandon Porter devised a method to test its efficacy. Remarkably, the testing methodology or the test results have never been published.

After several years of Rainbow, some children are unable to speak any language well – and others cannot even speak their native language coherently.

Loretta is unmarried, and has no children. Some years ago, Keith allowed her to join his inner circle of women. She is a DOS slave and was branded on her vagina with the initials of Keith Raniere. She lives alone in her elegant home.

Strange.

It certainly is "Strange". They call Keith Rainere "Vangard" and treat him almost like a Christ figure. The children experimented on can not even speak their own language well after being cared for by 7 different language speaking nannies.

It really sounds like some MKULTRA programing experiment. Maybe they were trying to create some future slaves?

There's another weird article:

NXIVM sex cult compares accused sex-trafficker Raniere to Christ crucified

Aragorn said:
I don't know you guys haven't seen this, but if you haven't, here's a quite good (well, actually horrifying) and recent documentary on child trafficking:

I am Jane Doe (2017)
<snip>

I have seen it now and I am disturbed by the slickness and superficiality of it. Seeing MSM Anderson Cooper and Senator John McCain pontificate on this topic is just too much for me.

Actually no victory was won at the end. It is like the "single shooter" tactic used for Stephen Paddock in Las Vegas and other "false flags". They choose one internet example which is the tip of the iceberg and control the presentation to the max. $153.8 million in 2015 made by Backpage is not even close to the profits the internet and "darknet" site owners and traffickers earn if you ask me.

While I feel for these victims as much as any others mentioned on this thread I feel this whole video is just "damage control" for the the politicians and all the unseen players. It obscures the larger and even more horrific scale of the pedophile crisis we face.

And Aragorn I don't mean this as any criticism of you. In some ways this video would be easier to watch for those just being exposed to the abuse so hopefully it may still help some to start looking closer at these crimes and abuses.

Thanks goyacobol, what you say sounds reasonable. I have to admit that I had only watched just the beginning of it before posting. Being glad that yet another film was made about this horrible issue, I jumped the gun and posted it here.

Aragorn said:
Thanks goyacobol, what you say sounds reasonable. I have to admit that I had only watched just the beginning of it before posting. Being glad that yet another film was made about this horrible issue, I jumped the gun and posted it here.

It was good enough to keep me watching and the appearance of Anderson Cooper and McCain were towards the end. And actually at different points I thought about it being good enough to share since it does tell some real victims stories in a way that is not as graphical and detailed as many I have watched.

No thanks needed since I can see why you thought it had value and I think for some this is maybe the right dosage to deal with if they haven't seen too many other videos.

April 16, 2018 - Founder of One of the Largest Children’s Charities in the World, Arrested for Pedophilia
Founder of One of the Largest Children's Charities in the World, Arrested for Pedophilia

A United Nations adviser and the founder of Street Kids International was arrested on suspicion of pedophilia after he was caught with two young children during a police raid.

Last week, Peter John Dalglish, United Nations adviser and founder of the Street Kids International charity, was arrested on suspicion of pedophilia,
at a home that he was staying at in Nepal. During the arrest, two young children, ages 12 and 14, were “rescued” from the home.
It is important to note that there have been conflicting reports about the children that he was found with, with some sources saying that two boys were found in his home, and other sources suggesting that it was two girls.

The most up-to-date information seems to be on the Wikipedia page for Dalglish, which suggests that there were two girls found in his home and that the allegations involving the two boys are part of a separate investigation. If this is the case, Dalglish will be facing additional charges.

Dalglish, 60, is a citizen of Canada who travels the world working with children. Central Investigation Bureau of Nepal Police (CIB) told Global News that Dalglishis being investigated for child sexual exploitation abuse.

DIG Pushkar Karki, director of the CIB, told MyRepublica of Nepal that Dalglish was promising to help educate disadvantaged children and provide job opportunities for their families:

“Our preliminary investigation has found that he has been targeting children from poor financial backgrounds and sexually abusing them. By promising the family members that he would educate their children, take them abroad and also provide them jobs after they finish their education, he had been sexually abusing children. Given his age and his high profile in the humanitarian sector, he would easily win the trust of the family members and later abuse their children.”
Karki also said that Dalglish was known for these types of crimes in other countries, despite the fact that he has never been prosecuted.

Not just that, he might have been involved in pedophilia in other countries as well where he served as UN official in the past,” Karki said. “He had arrived in Nepal three months ago. After we got information about his sexual misconduct from security agencies in other countries, we had been closely following him and managed to arrest him.”

In the last two years, seven pedophiles have been arrested in Nepal, six of them were not Nepal natives, and four were over the age of 60.

A representative with the Canadian government declined to comment, saying only that “Global Affairs Canada is aware of the arrest of a Canadian citizen in Nepal. Consular services are being provided. Due to the provisions of the Privacy Act, no further information can be disclosed.”

If Dalglish is found guilty of these charges in Nepal, he will be facing up to 15 years in prison. However, it is now possible that he will come under further suspicion for other crimes committed during his years of being involved with children’s charities.

Danglish is best known as the founder of the Street Kids International charity and the Trails Youth Initiative program, one of the worlds largest children’s charities which is now known as the renowned Save the Children charity. He also worked for the United Nations in various capacities during his lengthy career.

As Steemian V4vapid pointed out in his research, the organizations that Danglish worked for have been quick to distance themselves from him. In addition, the social media pages associated with Danglish have all been taken down.

UN spokesperson, Stephane Dujarric, said in a statement that Dalglish is no longer affiliated with any UN programs. “We stand strongly against any sexual abuse. Any allegations need to be thoroughly investigated,” Dujarric said.

in 2016, Dalglish was named a member of the Order of Canada for “his efforts to alleviate child poverty worldwide, notably by establishing and leading Street Kids International.”

The Order has now said that if Dalglish is convicted of a crime, he will have his title removed.

Sadly, this type of case is all too familiar, as it is common for child predators to gravitate towards positions where they will be seen as guardians or saviors. Wealthy donors to children’s charities are notorious for preying on children and using their prestige to intimidate their victims.

For example, predators such as Jimmy Saville and Jerry Sandusky managed to get away with their crimes for decades by using this strategy.

As I detailed in an article last week, there have been many cases in recent history where establishment figures have been caught up in child prostitution rings but quickly had the story swept under the rug. From the Franklin prostitution ring to the DynCorp and Halliburton human trafficking scandals, powerful people who put themselves in charge of protecting children, have been guilty of rampant sexual abuse.

April 12, 2018 - 153 arrested, a dozen children rescued in global child sex abuse probe (Videos)
153 arrested, a dozen children rescued in global child sex abuse probe

Warning: This video contains disturbing content. Discretion is advised. Toronto police said Thursday they have been part of a probe into online sexual abuse of children and outlined an investigation involving an online group.

4.26.2018 - The Latest: Cosby lashes out after Guilty Verdict
The Latest: Cosby lawyer: 'Fight is not over'
http://info.yahoo.com/legal/us/yahoo/cc/en-us/
NORRISTOWN, Pa. (AP) — The Latest on Bill Cosby's sexual assault retrial (all times local):

2:10 p.m. - Bill Cosby is lashing out at prosecutors after a jury convicted him of three counts of aggravated indecent assault.
Cosby stood up and erupted after jurors left the courtroom. He used an expletive to refer to District Attorney Kevin Steele, who was arguing to revoke Cosby's bail. Cosby shouted, "I'm sick of him!"

The judge ruled that Cosby will remain free pending sentencing.

Cosby was convicted Thursday of drugging and molesting a woman 14 years ago.

The 80-year-old entertainer stared straight ahead as the verdict was read. His chief accuser, Andrea Constand, remained stoic. Shrieks erupted in the courtroom and some of his other accusers whimpered and cried.

Judge Steven O'Neill told the panel of seven men and five women that it was "an extraordinarily difficult case." He says the jurors "sacrificed in the service of justice."
___
1:50 p.m. - Bill Cosby has been convicted of drugging and molesting a woman in the first big celebrity trial of the #MeToo era.

A jury outside Philadelphia convicted the "Cosby Show" star of three counts of aggravated indecent assault on Thursday. The guilty verdict came less than a year after another jury deadlocked on the charges.

Cosby was charged with violating Temple University employee Andrea Constand at his suburban Philadelphia home in 2004. His lawyer called Constand a "con artist" who leveled false accusations against Cosby so she could sue him.

Cosby could get up to 10 years in prison on each of the counts.

Dozens of women have come forward in recent years to say he drugged and assaulted them. Five of the other accusers testified against him at the retrial.

The Associated Press does not typically identify people who say they are victims of sexual assault unless they grant permission. Constand has done so.

___

1:25 p.m. - The jury is heading back to the courtroom and Bill Cosby's defense team is saying there's a verdict in his sexual assault retrial.

The panel of seven men and five women have been deliberating about 14 hours.

The 80-year-old comedian is accused of drugging and violating a woman at his suburban Philadelphia home in 2004.

He's charged with three counts of aggravated indecent assault. A conviction could put him in prison for up to 10 years on each count.

Prosecutors used Cosby's past admissions about drugs and sex as well as the testimony of five other women to help bolster accuser Andrea Constand's allegations. Cosby's lawyers argued Constand leveled false accusations against Cosby so she could sue him and extract a huge civil settlement.

It's the only criminal case to arise from allegations from more than 60 women.

The Associated Press does not typically identify people who say they are victims of sexual assault unless they grant permission. Constand has done so.
___

I was checking for more information about Q postings and he has recently given a heads up on CIA exposures coming.

I will probably mention this on the Q source / Qanon thread too.

While watching this interesting video explaining some of Q's terminology I was impressed with the authors discussion of the human trafficking.

The following video begins talking about the human trafficking trail at about 23:20 in the video.

One of the video details on human trafficking and the CIA was:

SECRETS OF THE CIA'S GLOBAL SEX SLAVE INDUSTRY

I think this kind of strikes at the heart of the Pizzagate problem and the "Swamp" in general.

It certainly is "Strange". They call Keith Rainere "Vangard" and treat him almost like a Christ figure. The children experimented on can not even speak their own language well after being cared for by 7 different language speaking nannies.

It really sounds like some MKULTRA programing experiment. Maybe they were trying to create some future slaves?

There's another weird article:

NXIVM sex cult compares accused sex-trafficker Raniere to Christ crucified

Noticed this had broken out onto the MSM via AP in Canada:

Smallville actress charged with sex trafficking offence relating to NXIVM group accused of branding women
Federal prosecutors say Allison Mack who played Superman's close friend has been charged
The Associated Press · Posted: Apr 20, 2018 12:58 PM PT

Smallville actress charged with sex trafficking offence relating to NXIVM group accused of branding women | CBC News

The article omits some of the other connection in this case, including Sara Bronfman ties (not surprising).

There is this link 'FrankReport' (Parlato) not sure who this is exactly yet there is focus on this case/business - from Feb 17 2018 Part 1: The Many Crimes of Bronfman-Raniere
that cites some of this, if correct (bold the authors):

Many people have wondered just what the beef is with the government and Bronfman-Raniere’s NXIVM cult.

I make no claim to inside information. However, publicly available information, numerous sources and basic common sense informs me as to what crimes Bronfman-Raniere have likely committed.

Whether or not the FBI is actually investigating them for these crimes is not for me to say. I have reported Bronfman-Raniere crimes to law enforcement officials for years – and just like many others who have done the same thing – I have been totally ignored. Now, there appears to be some activity.

The tilting point may have been the branding issue.

What will happen is anybody’s guess, but I have learned from a variety of sources, there is an active, if not aggressive, investigation into Bronfman-Raniere.

The New York Times and Albany Times Union both report that the NXIVM investigation is under the supervision of the U.S. Department Of Justice’s staff in the Eastern District of New York.

Here are some of the crimes I have previously reported to law enforcement – long before the cult became better known via the New York Times and etc..

Part 1 – Much more to follow:

NXIVM operates under a variety of names and has most recently been marketed as Executive Success Programs [ESP].

ESP offers “personal and professional development programs that employ Keith Raniere’s revolutionary methodology… designed to help people discover, develop and utilize more of their untapped potential.”

The company achieved notoriety during the last few months for its practice of branding women.

DOS is a multilevel blackmail and human trafficking scheme

Not all students of NXIVM are privy to branding and required to engage in sexual activity with Keith Raniere. These requirements come later, after damaging “collateral” is provided by the applicant to either Nancy Salzman, Lauren Salzman, Clare Bronfman, or other high-ranking members.

After women have been subjected to indoctrination/mind control through ESP, a senior member, a trusted authority figure – who likely controls the income of the woman – will inform her about a top-secret sorority,called DOS [Dominus Obsequious Sororium], and sometimes named “The Vow” or “The Project”, that operates within NXIVM that promises job advancement [i.e., promotion on the ‘Stripe Path’] and greater personal development than what is commonly available to the ordinary NXIVM member.

It is promoted as an all-women’s empowerment group. No mention is made of Keith Raniere’s involvement.

The price of admission is “collateral.”

Collateral is obtained through fraud, coercion and used to extort women.

Witnesses are expected to testify they were coerced or defrauded into required to give “collateral,” which could be used to harm them if they ever revealed the internal workings of DOS, NXIVM and its offshoots.

The proposition is sometimes couched as a ‘test of trust’ – made by their literal employer, coach or senior NXIVM woman who controls the income of the woman being propositioned. Collateral usually consists of graphic nude pictures or confessions of past indiscretions.

Documentary evidence and witness testimony will show women [called “slaves”] were required to add compromising collateral every month to Dropbox accounts, and a Google Document was used to list a timetable for recruiting new slaves, which was mandatory for all DOS members. When they gave their first collateral [usually a nude photo], they were not told they had to continue to provide new and more damning collateral every month.

Once sufficient collateral has been given, sex with Raniere – and a near-starvation diet – are often demanded. Meanwhile, Raniere and his “inner circle” possess damaging information (i.e., “collateral”) on these women, which ensures their silence and obedience with his and others’ demands.

This is coercion. It is extortion. It is sex trafficking.

Pay no attention to current DOS members – with their smiley faces and vacant stares – such as Nicki Clyne, India Oxenberg, Allison Mack or Lauren Salzman telling people that they have been helped by DOS.

There are more than one dozen women who were defrauded and intimidated, some of whom were brutally branded, and led, extorted, or coerced into sexual activities that count and are the proof of criminality. Not the women who are still in and are either in a state of intimidation or deep mind reform. But the women who have escaped the hell-on-earth that Raniere has created for so many women.

It is a sad fact that some of the women who are presently endorsing DOS and are actually victims are likely to be criminally charged.

The damn fools like India, Rosa Laura Junco, Allison, Nicki, Monica Duran, Loreta Garza, Melissa Rodriguez and others are setting themselves up [with help from Raniere] to get a nice long prison stretch.

Viva Executive Success!

Noticed this had broken out onto the MSM via AP in Canada:

Keith Raniere has been arrested and charged.

WHAT IS NXIVM? FOUNDER OF SECRETIVE SELF-HELP GROUP CHARGED WITH SEX TRAFFICKING BY KASHMIRA GANDER ON 3/27/18 AT 6:56 AM

Keith Raniere, the founder of an organization that presented itself as a self-help group, has been arrested on charges of sex trafficking after he allegedly blackmailed women, branded with his initials and kept them as “slaves.”

Drum roll ....... :barf:

03.05.2018 - Bill Cosby, Roman Polanski Expelled from Academy of Motion Pictures
Bill Cosby, Roman Polanski Expelled From Academy of Motion Pictures

The Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences said that its board of governors has voted on the status of Bill Cosby and Roman Polanski in accordance with their recently revised standards of conduct.

The governing body of the film academy has decided to expel Bill Cosby and Roman Polanski from its membership.

The Oscars organization also expelled Harvey Weinstein from its ranks in October 2017.

Polanski has a long track record of sexual abuse allegations. He won the Oscar for best director for 2002's "The Pianist," but fled the United States in 1978 after pleading guilty to unlawful sex with a minor.

Bill Cosby has been accused of drugging and raping over 40 women. He was convicted in April of sexual assault in Pennsylvania.

Back
Top Bottom