"Pizzagate" Explodes

SummerLite said:
A revealing compilation of Joe Biden's fondness for little girls :shock:. Its stated he may run for POTUS next.

https://youtu.be/KQ-YjGmpO4Q

Promise ... not to giggle too loud?

Biden says he would have 'beat the hell out' of Trump in high school for disrespecting women (Video - Good Morning America 13 hours ago .)
https://www.yahoo.com/gma/biden-says-beat-hell-trump-high-school-disrespecting-092403961--abc-news-topstories.html

Former Vice President Joe Biden took fresh jabs at President Donald Trump on Tuesday while speaking at an anti-sexual assault rally, telling students at the University of Miami that he probably would have "beat the hell out" of Trump if they'd attended school together.

"A guy who ended up becoming our national leader said, 'I can grab a woman anywhere and she likes it,'" Biden said. "They asked me if I’d like to debate this gentleman, and I said 'no.' I said, 'If we were in high school, I’d take him behind the gym and beat the hell out of him.'"

"I've been in a lot of locker rooms my whole life," Biden continued. "I'm a pretty damn good athlete. Any guy that talked that way was usually the fattest, ugliest S.O.B. in the room."

Biden made the comments Tuesday afternoon at the university's "It's on Us" rally, an event aiming to change on-campus culture surrounding sexual assault.

The 47th vice president also commended the country on progress it's made in battling sexual assault, mentioning the success of the #MeToo movement, but he also said there was still a lot of work to be done.

"Sexual assault is about power and the abuse of power more than it is about sex," he said, before going on to tell women in the audience that they should arm themselves with more resources.

"It's not just on the men. It's on you women, as well, on campus," Biden said. "All the studies show that 95 percent of young women who are abused -- the first person they tell is their roommate, their friend, someone on campus. You've got to inform yourself as to what facilities are available, what help is available, not just empathize, hug and say, 'I'm so sorry.' You have an obligation to be informed."

Biden, who also headlined a political fundraiser with Latino leaders during his time in South Florida on Tuesday, ended the speech by encouraging students to participate in the Sexual Assault Awareness Month next month and the Day of Action April 3.

The University of Miami thanked Biden in a statement on Twitter, sharing candid images from his appearance, including some where he's taking selfies with students.

"Today's @itsonus rally reminded us that we are responsible for creating an environment where sexual assault and gender-based violence is unacceptable," the university said in a tweet. "Thank you @joebiden for bringing us your legacy of ending violence against women and empowering our students to take action."

angelburst29 said:
SummerLite said:
A revealing compilation of Joe Biden's fondness for little girls :shock:. Its stated he may run for POTUS next.

https://youtu.be/KQ-YjGmpO4Q

Promise ... not to giggle too loud?

Biden says he would have 'beat the hell out' of Trump in high school for disrespecting women (Video - Good Morning America 13 hours ago .)
https://www.yahoo.com/gma/biden-says-beat-hell-trump-high-school-disrespecting-092403961--abc-news-topstories.html

Former Vice President Joe Biden took fresh jabs at President Donald Trump on Tuesday while speaking at an anti-sexual assault rally, telling students at the University of Miami that he probably would have "beat the hell out" of Trump if they'd attended school together.

"A guy who ended up becoming our national leader said, 'I can grab a woman anywhere and she likes it,'" Biden said. "They asked me if I’d like to debate this gentleman, and I said 'no.' I said, 'If we were in high school, I’d take him behind the gym and beat the hell out of him.'"

"I've been in a lot of locker rooms my whole life," Biden continued. "I'm a pretty damn good athlete. Any guy that talked that way was usually the fattest, ugliest S.O.B. in the room."

Biden made the comments Tuesday afternoon at the university's "It's on Us" rally, an event aiming to change on-campus culture surrounding sexual assault.

The 47th vice president also commended the country on progress it's made in battling sexual assault, mentioning the success of the #MeToo movement, but he also said there was still a lot of work to be done.

"Sexual assault is about power and the abuse of power more than it is about sex," he said, before going on to tell women in the audience that they should arm themselves with more resources.

"It's not just on the men. It's on you women, as well, on campus," Biden said. "All the studies show that 95 percent of young women who are abused -- the first person they tell is their roommate, their friend, someone on campus. You've got to inform yourself as to what facilities are available, what help is available, not just empathize, hug and say, 'I'm so sorry.' You have an obligation to be informed."

Biden, who also headlined a political fundraiser with Latino leaders during his time in South Florida on Tuesday, ended the speech by encouraging students to participate in the Sexual Assault Awareness Month next month and the Day of Action April 3.

The University of Miami thanked Biden in a statement on Twitter, sharing candid images from his appearance, including some where he's taking selfies with students.

"Today's @itsonus rally reminded us that we are responsible for creating an environment where sexual assault and gender-based violence is unacceptable," the university said in a tweet. "Thank you @joebiden for bringing us your legacy of ending violence against women and empowering our students to take action."
:rotfl: :rotfl: brilliant thanks angelburst29. He such a T**t!

I am cross posting this since I think it overlaps with all the previous subjects discussed it this thread:

goyacobol said:
MusicMan said:
I think POTUS is coming out of all this looking pretty good. Here's a couple of recent videos which uphold this view, and go into more detail about what is driving him.

David Zublick: Pizzagate / Pedogate. Truth Unsealed.

Executive Order: Military Tribunals For PedoGate 47m:23s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtTRK2Ircvc

Trump-Mueller Sting: 300 High-Level PizzaGate Indictments 48m:24s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMvAS4VYuts

You don't need to watch the whole video, the second half of each contains a spiel for selling Zublick's reports; but the first half is VERY interesting.
It looks like Trump is going after the paedophiles and luciferians, in a big way, with about 4,000 sealed indictments so far, and he is using the Marines to do the dirty work, deploying Gitmo to house them all.
Some big big names in there, and the swamp is being drained.

If true, this would maybe be the most "dramatic" development I can think of aside from the continuing cold, violent weather changes and volcanic eruptions and earthquakes.

It is scary in the sense that civil courts would possibly be replaced by military court-martial process and military tribunals. If so I pray it is a temporary necessity.

I'm not holding my breath, this story about 'sealed indictments' being ready has circulated social media for the whole year, but nothing ever happens. I wish it would be true, but for now, I think it's a red herring.

Aragorn said:
I'm not holding my breath, this story about 'sealed indictments' being ready has circulated social media for the whole year, but nothing ever happens. I wish it would be true, but for now, I think it's a red herring.

Me either Aragorn. It is seems to be a carrot on a stick that never materializes. :deadhorse:

goyacobol said:
Aragorn said:

Me either Aragorn. It is seems to be a carrot on a stick that never materializes. :deadhorse:

The recent McCabe developments give me some hope. Legal stuff takes time. They may be trying to make sure that the perpetrators can't get free of consequences for some really evil stuff by "Double Jeopardy".

(Double jeopardy is a procedural defence that prevents an accused person from being tried again on the same (or similar) charges and on the same facts, following a valid acquittal or conviction. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Double_jeopardy )

Jeffrey of Troy said:
goyacobol said:
Aragorn said:

The recent McCabe developments give me some hope. Legal stuff takes time. They may be trying to make sure that the perpetrators can't get free of consequences for some really evil stuff by "Double Jeopardy".

(Double jeopardy is a procedural defence that prevents an accused person from being tried again on the same (or similar) charges and on the same facts, following a valid acquittal or conviction. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Double_jeopardy )

Maybe I misunderstand you but most of the upper echelons haven't even been up for indictments on any charges so far so I don't know that double jeopardy would apply to them anyway. Also the video by David Zublick is talking about military court-martial processes which may be quite different than civil court proceedings.

goyacobol said:
Jeffrey of Troy said:
goyacobol said:
Aragorn said:

Maybe I misunderstand you but most of the upper echelons haven't even been up for indictments on any charges so far so I don't know that double jeopardy would apply to them anyway. Also the video by David Zublick is talking about military court-martial processes which may be quite different than civil court proceedings.

The "Double Jeopardy" clause also applies to Military Tribunal proceedings.

I don't know, if you have heard any of Trey Gowdy's interviews before he stepped down from the House Ethics Committee but he had mentioned - many "sealed indictments" are pending further review?

Did Trey Gowdy Resign as a Favor to Trump? Sunday, February 4th, 2018
http://debunkd.net/trey-gowdy-deputy-attorney-general/

Since President Trump has taken office, there has been an overwhelmingly huge number of sealed indictments that have been added to dockets in several district courts throughout the country.

So far, there are well over 10,000 sealed indictments on dockets. This tells us one thing and that is the fact that Trump is doing exactly what he said he was going to do. Drain the swamp! It is believed that the indictments are possibly for all the politicians and CEOs that are suddenly resigning.

If all that is correct, Trump will need someone he can trust in that position. For obvious reasons, Rod Rosenstein would certainly not be suited for the job. The President is going to need someone who Is tough and respects the law, that is undoubtedly Trey Gowdy. The war against evil is slowly stirring and the political storm has already begun.

angelburst29 said:
<...>
The "Double Jeopardy" clause also applies to Military Tribunal proceedings.

I don't know, if you have heard any of Trey Gowdy's interviews before he stepped down from the House Ethics Committee but he had mentioned - many "sealed indictments" are pending further review?

Did Trey Gowdy Resign as a Favor to Trump? Sunday, February 4th, 2018
http://debunkd.net/trey-gowdy-deputy-attorney-general/

Since President Trump has taken office, there has been an overwhelmingly huge number of sealed indictments that have been added to dockets in several district courts throughout the country.

So far, there are well over 10,000 sealed indictments on dockets. This tells us one thing and that is the fact that Trump is doing exactly what he said he was going to do. Drain the swamp! It is believed that the indictments are possibly for all the politicians and CEOs that are suddenly resigning.

If all that is correct, Trump will need someone he can trust in that position. For obvious reasons, Rod Rosenstein would certainly not be suited for the job. The President is going to need someone who Is tough and respects the law, that is undoubtedly Trey Gowdy. The war against evil is slowly stirring and the political storm has already begun.

I "hope" as much as anyone that the perpetrators of evil get prosecuted but I can't get my hopes up too much so far.

I am still not sure that double jeopardy applies to all military tribunals.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Double_jeopardy said:
Exceptions
The first exception to a ban on retrying a defendant is if, in a trial, the defendant bribed the judge into acquitting him or her, since the defendant was not in jeopardy [69]

The other exception to a ban on retrying a defendant is that the perpetrator can be retried by court martial in a military court, if they have been previously acquitted by a civilian court, and are members of the military.

Of course that applies to those tried previously in civil court and later tried after enlisting in the military but my point is that many that are perpetrators have not been previously tried or acquitted anyway so for them there is no "double jeopardy".

I just came across a reference to pizzagate updates by Mellisa Honeybee Zaccaria. She's making a move called: Kids Inc. Here are some videos that returned from a google search on her name:

KIDS INC. Official Trailer
Mellisa Honeybee Zaccaria
Published on Feb 13, 2018

_https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxmZcCYMsIo&feature=youtu.be

Mellisa HoneyBee Zaccaria Channel Trailer
Mellisa Honeybee Zaccaria
Published on Oct 30, 2017

_https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_irhAPTml8

Mellisa Honeybee Zaccaria - 02/23/2018 - Kids Inc Documentary
The Official Hagmann Report
Published on Feb 23, 2018

_https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhvUYFWxqHM

Chat w/Mellisa Honeybee Zaccaria #Pedogate, Kids Inc Documentary, YT Banning
Random Rants of Ryan
Streamed live on Mar 22, 2018

_https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbITavOUlLI

I searched here on the forum for her name and didn't find any references, so I thought that I would add them here. I just started watching to learn what she has to say.

goyacobol said:

A good prosecutor will wait until he / she has enough evidence (that is admissible in court & can withstand the defense attorney's challenges) before filing charges, so as to avoid the chance of the perpetrator getting free on double jeopardy.

If Trump's Justice Department is doing "due diligence" in preparation for bringing the hammer down, or if it's never going to happen, both would look the same to us from the outside at this point. I'm not a believer, I'm just not ready to take "the black pill" yet.

Jeffrey of Troy said:
goyacobol said:

A good prosecutor will wait until he / she has enough evidence (that is admissible in court & can withstand the defense attorney's challenges) before filing charges, so as to avoid the chance of the perpetrator getting free on double jeopardy.

If Trump's Justice Department is doing "due diligence" in preparation for bringing the hammer down, or if it's never going to happen, both would look the same to us from the outside at this point. I'm not a believer, I'm just not ready to take "the black pill" yet.

Good for you Jeffrey of Troy. I would rather say the glass is half full than half empty. After you take the "red pill" you still have to watch "the show" and I guess that's how I feel about some of the developments happening. As some have said extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. It is certainly difficult to just ignore it all. I'm not ready for "the black pill" yet either. I'll "wait and see".

Clinton-Linked Cult Leader Who Hot-Branded Women Arrested For Sex Trafficking

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-03-28/clinton-linked-cult-lead

Keith Raniere, the co-founder and leader of a secretive self-help cult called NXIVM who was run out of Arkansas when Bill Clinton was governor has been arrested by the FBI in Mexico and charged with sex trafficking. Raniere fled to Mexico last November after U.S. authorities began interviewing "witnesses and victims" linked to NXIVM, however finding him proved elusive after Raniere began using "end-to-end encrypted email and stopped using his phone."

Shortly before Raniere was arraigned in a Texas courtroom, the FBI raided the Saratoga County, NY home of NXIVM co-founder, Nancy Salzman - who was alleged to be storing large amounts of cash at her residence, brought over the border following NXIVM training sessions in Mexico.

While NXIVM describes itself as a self-help business that has helped thousands of people "reach their potential" through various courses, the women’s-only "inner sanctum" led by Raniere is known as 'DOS', which whistleblower Frank Parlato - a Buffalo-area businessman who worked for the cult, says stands for “dominus obsequious sororium" - Latin for “master over the slave women”. Once they are a member - or “slave” - they are allegedly encouraged to recruit new women into their “slave pods”, stop dating, and be on call 24 hours a day to their “master”.

DOS reportedly required female members to give their recruiter - or "master," naked pictures or other compromising material which could be used as blackmail before being branded with Raniere's initials below the hip using a cauterizing iron.

crazycharlie.1 said:
Clinton-Linked Cult Leader Who Hot-Branded Women Arrested For Sex Trafficking

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-03-28/clinton-linked-cult-lead

Keith Raniere, the co-founder and leader of a secretive self-help cult called NXIVM who was run out of Arkansas when Bill Clinton was governor has been arrested by the FBI in Mexico and charged with sex trafficking. Raniere fled to Mexico last November after U.S. authorities began interviewing "witnesses and victims" linked to NXIVM, however finding him proved elusive after Raniere began using "end-to-end encrypted email and stopped using his phone."

Shortly before Raniere was arraigned in a Texas courtroom, the FBI raided the Saratoga County, NY home of NXIVM co-founder, Nancy Salzman - who was alleged to be storing large amounts of cash at her residence, brought over the border following NXIVM training sessions in Mexico.

While NXIVM describes itself as a self-help business that has helped thousands of people "reach their potential" through various courses, the women’s-only "inner sanctum" led by Raniere is known as 'DOS', which whistleblower Frank Parlato - a Buffalo-area businessman who worked for the cult, says stands for “dominus obsequious sororium" - Latin for “master over the slave women”. Once they are a member - or “slave” - they are allegedly encouraged to recruit new women into their “slave pods”, stop dating, and be on call 24 hours a day to their “master”.

DOS reportedly required female members to give their recruiter - or "master," naked pictures or other compromising material which could be used as blackmail before being branded with Raniere's initials below the hip using a cauterizing iron.

The zerohedge link can't be found. Maybe they took it down?

still works for me

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-03-28/clinton-linked-cult-leader-who-hot-branded-women-arrested-sex-trafficking
_________________________________________________________________________________
this lady goes into some detail as well ( but zerohedge slightly better )

Q 3/28 #TIDALWAVE + #NXIVM Sex-Slaver Arrested, CF/Br_nfman Ties

You Are Free TV

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2Ll5fwMj4U

Back
Top Bottom