"Pizzagate" Explodes

hlat

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
_http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-04/pizzagate-explodes-after-man-arrested-comet-restaurant-shooting

"Pizzagate" Explodes After Man Arrested In Comet Restaurant Shooting

Pizzagate took a turn for the even more bizarre on Sunday, as a man with an assault rifle walked into Comet Ping Pong to "self-investigate" the Baltimore, Maryland, pizza parlor that internet conspiracy theorists say is at the center of an international child sex ring run by prominent Democrats. 28-year-old Edgar Maddison Welch, of Salisbury, N.C., reportedly fired the rifle at least once inside the restaurant but no one was injured.

As HeatSt.com reports, Washington, D.C., police arrested the man Sunday afternoon, after restaurant employees saw a man, described as being in his early 20s and carrying an “assault rifle,” work his way through the dining room and then attempt to enter the staff work area at the back of the building.

#Breaking : Major police presence near #comet pizza in #Northwest DC near the corner of Connecticut and Nebraska. Man arrested. pic.twitter.com/RrqaBt2kKR

— jeffgep (@jeffgep) December 4, 2016

Restaurant workers acted quickly, getting staff and patrons—including a number of children—to safety and dialing 911. Authorities were quick to respond. They subdued and arrested the man and secured the restaurant. No one was injured.

The Washington Post noted that the incident caused panic, with several businesses going into lockdown as police swarmed the neighborhood after receiving the call shortly before 3 p.m.

Police said 28-year-old Edgar Maddison Welch, of Salisbury, N.C., walked in the front door of Comet Ping Pong and pointed a firearm in the direction of a restaurant employee. The employee was able to flee and notify police. Police said Welch proceeded to discharge the rifle inside the restaurant.

The man told police he had come to the restaurant to “self-investigate” the election-related conspiracy theory.

Police said in addition to the assault rifle, they also recovered two firearms inside the restaurant; an additional weapon was recovered in Welch’s car. Bomb-sniffing dogs and at least one armored vehicle were present at the scene.

He has been charged with assault with a dangerous weapon.

DC Police Press Release on the arrest...

.@DCPoliceDept press release on arrest of Edgar Maddison Welch, 28, of Salisbury, NC for assault w/dangerous weapon at Comet restaurant. pic.twitter.com/IkSJUeHM2y

— Deputy Mayor Donahue (@SafeDC) December 5, 2016

One can't help but wonder, as Congress considers a bill “to counter active measures by the Russian Federation to exert covert influence,” whether this is yet another false flag to raise awareness of what is a possible outcome of "fake news"?

Re: "Pizzagate" Explodes After Man Arrested In Comet Restaurant Shooting

I have been following this story somewhat intensely. I came across the following video. An interview with James Alefantis post shooting, though the source of the video is the only one I was able to find:
_https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9EyzqskdmMI

I find it interesting that no one in the comments (as of ten minutes ago [3:13am est dec 5]) made mention of the mirror imaging of the last minute or so. Could be a message from the reporter/producer indicating that what has been said is reversed/opposite-of-true, which I think is likely, considering Alefantis's tone of voice, body language, etc.

Kris

RflctnOfU said:
I have been following this story somewhat intensely. I came across the following video. An interview with James Alefantis post shooting, though the source of the video is the only one I was able to find:

I find it interesting that no one in the comments (as of ten minutes ago [3:13am est dec 5]) made mention of the mirror imaging of the last minute or so. Could be a message from the reporter/producer indicating that what has been said is reversed/opposite-of-true, which I think is likely, considering Alefantis's tone of voice, body language, etc.

Kris

What a slick and sick fellow he is.

Right at the start he says that the Ping Pong Pizza Restaurant "has been a beloved Institution in Washington for the past decade". Since when is a restaurant a "institution"?

So right at the beginning he admits that is more like a institution and not a ordinary restaurant . How in the world can one say that about a pizza restaurant? I wonder if that raid was a opportunity to destroy evidence in this "institution". He seems to be quite certain that he and his gang are above the law and can continue to fool and play with the public. Hope it will backfire and that soon.

A thought just occurred to me that the pizzagate situation may be a big hit for the C's, at least in part. It is centered on comet ping-pong and pizza, and this scandal has certainly created waves, for me as well. Perhaps part of the comment in a recent session to the effect that help was 'here'. I did a little digging the other night beyond what I have found (other than being mentioned) in videos, voat, steemit, etc.

I watched 2 and a half videos posted on YouTube by Heavy Breating ("Amanda Kleinman's" band, which is a regular act at comet) -- a pitch for an album, and one and a half music videos. I hesitate to post a link, even with a "_" so it isn't active. If you are so inclined, a search on YouTube for the band name will bring up the channel. Very disturbing stuff...even beyond the surface imagery/symbolism. Particularly the indie-go go pitch video. I have felt very unsettled since. This "Kleinman" character in the ski mask looks like Alefantis - at least the parts of his face that are visible - lips, teeth, nose.

Kris

Pashalis said:
RflctnOfU said:

Kris

What a slick and sick fellow he is.

Right at the start he says that the Ping Pong Pizza Restaurant "has been a beloved Institution in Washington for the past decade". Since when is a restaurant a "institution"?

So right at the beginning he admits that is more like a institution and not a ordinary restaurant . How in the world can one say that about a pizza restaurant? I wonder if that raid was a opportunity to destroy evidence in this "institution". He seems to be quite certain that he and his gang are above the law and can continue to fool and play with the public. Hope it will backfire and that soon.

As odd as saying that the customers and community is their "life blood" at 0:38. Chilling stuff. Other Youtube comments suggested that as they will close the "restaurant", this is a good opportunity to get rid of whatever evidence they had.

RflctnOfU said:

Kris

Not so surprising that the reporters in the video tiptoe around what the conspiracy theories are all about. It's unfortunate that this happened as it only lends credence to the whacked out conspiracy nut angle that the mainstream media takes.

The article and video Rflctn posted are now up on Sott: https://www.sott.net/article/335697-Pizzagate-Gunman-fires-weapon-in-Comet-Ping-Pong

Pashalis said:

Navigator said:
As odd as saying that the customers and community is their "life blood" at 0:38. Chilling stuff. Other Youtube comments suggested that as they will close the "restaurant", this is a good opportunity to get rid of whatever evidence they had.

I think most people in the US wouldn't find this use of language out of place. It might be a little telling in terms of the Washington D.C. environment, but in and of itself I don't think there's much slip of the tongue since these comments would be pretty typical from any business owner.

Alefantis' statement seems almost perfectly scripted to push their agenda:

"What happened today demonstrates that promoting false and reckless conspiracy theories comes with consequences. I hope that those involved in fanning these flames will take a moment to contemplate what happened here today, and stop promoting these falsehoods right away," Alefantis told CNN.

Which would support the argument to crack down on 'fake news.'

Also a little weird is that there's virtually no information available on the shooter. He has zero social media presence, public records searches reveal he may have been involved in a car accident and may have had a grand parent pass away recently. But that's it.

You would think that someone who was supposedly motivated to 'investigate further' would have had to have had some internet presence, considering the story originated on reddit and 4chan and was subsequently viral. My guess he was either paid or coerced into playing this part, heck his line about 'investigating Pizzagate' sounds scripted. Even that comes second-hand from the police themselves, and with such a speed as to defy common sense. The event itself happened yesterday and cops issued this statement later in the evening.

"During a post arrest interview this evening, the suspect revealed that he came to the establishment to self-investigate 'Pizza Gate' (a fictitious online conspiracy theory)," the police department said in a statement.

CNN's coverage is also entirely dismissive of Pizzagate as false without getting into any of the sick and twisted details. (_http://www.cnn.com/2016/12/04/politics/gun-incident-fake-news/)

The traffic camera watching comet pizza was mysteriously shutdown just hours before the alleged event. Users are already crying out false flag.

It takes fake news from consortist press to combat what they claim is fake news. The irony.

Renaissance said:
I think most people in the US wouldn't find this use of language out of place. It might be a little telling in terms of the Washington D.C. environment, but in and of itself I don't think there's much slip of the tongue since these comments would be pretty typical from any business owner.

I agree. An 'institution' in this context is like 'the place to be', such as a popular bar/restaurant with a tradition of attracting illustrious guests. The same word is used in German - in Berlin, for example, the "Borchert" restaurant or the "Café Einstein" were called institutions because chancellor Schröder and gang and many political figures often went there. So nothing really special about the word, although in the context of Pizza Gate it is of course quite telling that such sinister things are going on at a place that is an 'institution', i.e. a popular place for the political class.

Without more evidence, I wouldn't label this a false flag. People have literally been going hysterical over this story for the past month, and if there's one thing that brings out the lynching mentality in people, it's pedophilia (real or imagined).

Odyssey said:
RflctnOfU said:

Kris

Not so surprising that the reporters in the video tiptoe around what the conspiracy theories are all about. It's unfortunate that this happened as it only lends credence to the whacked out conspiracy nut angle that the mainstream media takes.

This was also my first blink, that now they can blame it on crazy conspirators and "we said so from the very beginning". I would guess that it was perfectly planned that way to muddy the water and to shift the blame, or as AI wrote, many people got crazy in the last months and it was just a crazy man. Both ways are possible.

Approaching Infinity said:
Without more evidence, I wouldn't label this a false flag. People have literally been going hysterical over this story for the past month, and if there's one thing that brings out the lynching mentality in people, it's pedophilia (real or imagined).

A very valid point. I'd be lying if it didn't cross my mind that this owner should be paid a visit from local concerned parents armed with pitchforks. Still, it's fascinating to consider the following:

- December 2nd, comet pizza hires security

- December 3rd, local CCTV camera deactivated

- December 4th, a shooter arrives

Regardless of the lynch culture that surrounds crimes against children, it's pretty obvious this event is the precursor to mass online censorship.

Who needs to explain a 65k bill for Hotdog Friday at the white house when you have armed conspiracy theorists to worry about.

Here's more photos and information on Edgar Maddison Welch:
_http://heavy.com/news/2016/12/edgar-maddison-welch-comet-pizza-pizzagate-washington-dc-gunman-suspect-photos-pictures-facebook-conspiracy-north-carolina/

Down the middle of the page is this story:

Edgar Maddison Welch struck a teenager with his car, sending him to the hospital by helicopter, in October 2016, according to a report by WBTV.

The incident happened about 7:30 p.m. in Salisbury, North Carolina, the news station reports. Kenyatta Belton, 13, suffered head, torso and leg injuries after he was truck by Welch’s Buick LeSabre.

Witnesses told the news station that the victim was walking with several other friends when he was struck by the car.

“We was walking down the road, just a normal walk, and this one car had the full road,” Belton’s friend, Sean Lankford, told the news station. “We was pretty much on the white line and he wiped out one of my friends and he had the whole road to turn into even the whole other lane, even in the same lane he could have avoided him.”

Also - further down the page: Welch has had a brief career in the film industry, according to an IMDB profile. He was a production assistant on two independent films, “The Mill” and “A Tale About Bootlegging” and was an actor in another film, “The Bleeding” in 2009. He also is credited as a writer on the short film “Mute.”

On social media, many of those who believe in the false PizzaGate theory are pointing to Welch’s past in movies as proof he is a “crisis actor,” hired to carry out a “false flag” operation at Comet pizza.

Welch’s father, Harry Welch Jr., is also credited on “The Mill,” according to IMDB.

Harry Welch Jr. is a former police officer, firearms instructor and expert witness on firearms, according to his IMDB profile. He also writes that his family has hosted foster children and has worked to prevent child abuse.

He was, “elected President of the North Carolina Crime Stoppers Association (two terms). Served as Executive Director for Protect-A-Child, a national, non-profit organization to prevent abuse and abduction of children. Appointed by Governor Jim Martin to the Governor’s Commission on Child Victimization.”

Maddison Welch graduated from Cape Fear Community College in 2007, according to the Salisbury Post.

He was previously a member of the Locke Fire Department, a volunteer department in Salisbury, according to his Facebook page, where he goes by Maddison Welch.

Welch, a father of two daughters, has been a registered Republican since 2006, according to voter records.

On his Facebook page, Welch “likes” conspiracy theorist Alex Jones, and his website, Infowars, and has posted anti-Muslim videos in the past.

In 2014, Welch shared a Youtube video on his Facebook page titled “Bible prophecy and the Coming Muslim anti-Christ,” writing, “great, please watch,” along with two quotes from the Bible.

In 2015, he shared a video called “A Message to President Obama from a former Muslim,” in which a man explains that ISIS is representative of the entire Muslim religion, and says stopping Islam will stop terrorism.

He also shared several videos and posts about how the “end of times” is coming soon.

Traffic cam at CPP moved! Can't see anything now.
_https://voat.co/v/pizzagate/1459306

Back
Top Bottom