Plane Crashes


The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Tweet's and Video's

HONOLULU, Hawaii (HawaiiNewsNow) - Nine people were killed Friday evening when a twin-engine skydiving aircraft crashed on Oahu’s North Shore and then erupted in flames, authorities confirmed

Multiple agencies have responded to the crash at Dillingham Airfield.

Authorities with the Honolulu Fire Department said the first reports of the downed craft came in about 6:30 p.m. When firefighters arrived, they found the wreckage of the craft fully engulfed in flames.

Photos from the area showed smoke from the fire could be seen from miles away.

About an hour after the crash, a somber Fire Chief Manuel Neves told reporters: “Right now, the initial report is that there were nine souls on board. There are no survivors."

He said that family members of those on board the aircraft were on the ground when the crash happened and may have seen the plane go down.

“It is very difficult,” he said. “In my 40 years as a firefighter here in Hawaii, this is the most tragic aircraft incident we’ve had.”

On Twitter, Mayor Kirk Caldwell said he was following developments on the crash. “At this time, our thoughts and prayers are with the family and friends of the victims,” he wrote.

Honolulu Emergency Services Department spokeswoman Shayne Enright said all nine on the aircraft were pronounced dead at the scene.

It wasn’t clear whether the craft was taking off or landing when it crashed.

Neves said firefighters were working to secure the debris field ― an area that covered about 50 feet by 50 feet ― and were waiting for direction from the FAA

“We’re still gathering that information," Neves said. “We don’t know the intent of the flight.”

Officials were able to say that it was not a military aircraft.

Farrington Highway is closed in the area as an investigation continues.




The Living Force
FOTCM Member

Airport Webcams @AirportWebcams

AIRLINE NEWS: The U.S. Airline Industry Is Hit With Monthly Computer Outages – But Nobody Is Tracking Them | Forbes -
9:03 PM - Jun 21, 2019
Interesting article at Forbes, C.a.. Good catch! :-)

June 21, 2019 -The U.S. Airline Industry Is Hit With Monthly Computer Outages – But Nobody Is Tracking Them

A report issued on June 12 by the Government Accountability Office (GAO), Information on Airline IT Outages, paints a detailed portrait of a disjointed air travel regulatory landscape in which airline systems go down on a regular basis but no government agency is keeping track.

Both the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), whose primary responsibility is managing the air-traffic control system, and Department of Transportation (DOT), which oversees compliance with consumer protections, have some oversight of airlines, but neither agency collects information on IT outages.

Airlines are encouraged to proactively report incidents like IT outages to DOT, including a brief description of the incident and any accommodations the airline might provide to affected passengers, but DOT does not keep an industry-wide record of all incidents.

“The Department of Transportation does not formally track how often this happens and no industry association is making an attempt to try to share this kind of information on a volunteer basis, which is often what happens,” said Sean O’Neill, technology editor at the travel industry intel site Skift.

When airline computers go down or there's a glitch with a third-party software provider, thousands of passengers can be affected at once.

I'm just wondering - if "drone sightings" where airports cancel fights for a duration of a few hours - might be the "excuse used" to cover for computer glitches and outages? Passengers are given "an outside source" as an explanation for the delay - not realizing it's an internal problem with computer software? Nice PR stunt - if that's what they are doing?


The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Updated 19:57, 22 JUN 2019 Tweets
RAF Typhoon jets have caused a sonic boom after they scrambled to intercept a Ryanair plane near Stansted Airport , it is alleged tonight.

It caused an almighty bang which has been heard as far as 18 miles away in Chelmsford, Essex.

Unconfirmed reports said no planes left or took off at the hub but the airport told Mirror Online operations are running as normal.

Stansted did confirm however a passenger became disruptive on the Ryanair plane.

Sources on Twitter claimed the RAF sent two typhoon jets from their base in Coningsby, Lincolnshire, to escort a plane to Stansted after a passenger became disruptive.

An RAF Voyager also departed from RAF Brize Norton, Oxfordshire, it is said.

Emergency services have been urged to longer ring 999.

A 25-year-old woman has since been arrested on suspicion of two assaults and endangering an aircraft, BBC News says.

The Bishop Stortford Police Twitter account said: "Large number of 999 calls coming in about a loud explosion. We have liaised with @EssexPoliceUK who are confirming that this is a sonic boom from a passing aircraft."

A graphic shared by one aviation expert shows the flight path of one typhoon, believed to have left RAF Coningsby and headed south tonight.

A sonic boom is a loud explosive noise caused by the shockwave of an aircraft travelling faster than the speed of sound.

A statement from Hertfordshire Fire Control reads: "We've been made aware by the Police that this was a sonic boom from the Stansted airport area. Police received numerous calls and we received calls from the Bishop's Stortford area."

But people on Twitter are reporting they've experienced an "explosion" and heard a massive "bang". Those tweeting live as far as parts of east London.

One panicked resident said online: "Just heard a massive explosion."

Another posted: "Was there just a massive explosion in Harlow?"

A third saw "windows on [their] house shake..."

Others at the airport said their flights were delayed.

"Runway has reopened and planes are landing now," one man wrote.

"Not sure how long the whole thing lasted. Our flight to Denmark is delayed (as I'm sure others are from the disruption). There was a sonic boom in relation to the incident earlier but I didn't realise it was that at the time."

Essex Police has been contacted for comment. (Meanwhile)



The Living Force
FOTCM Member
14:57, Mon, Jun 24, 2019 RT
Two German military jets have crashed in the northeastern German state of Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania. They were flying a mission out of a major training center for the German air force.

Two Eurofighter military jets crashed in the northeastern German state of Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania on Monday, Germany's air force said.

Both pilots ejected and one of the pilots was found alive in a tree canopy. More than an hour later, the search was still underway for the second pilot.

The Luftwaffe said the pilots were part of a trio of Eurofighters flying a mission out of Laage, near Rostock.

They were part of the Tactical Air Force Wing 73, known as "Steinhoff," a fighter wing that specializes in general air defence and is the chief training center for pilots of the Eurofighter Typhoon in Germany.

Read more: Only 4 of Germany's 128 Eurofighter jets combat ready — report

The aircraft collided shortly before 2:00 p.m. local time (12:00 UTC) near Lake Mueritz, about 120 kilometers (75 miles) north of Berlin.

Witnesses shared video footage of two smoking areas, reportedly about 10 kilometers apart. At least part of the wreckage fell on the area of Malchow, with police warning people not to approach.

Translated from German by Microsoft
In the meantime, one of the pilots was rescued alive.

The state interior minister was due to fly in to the area to manage the situation.



The Living Force
FOTCM Member
14:57, Mon, Jun 24, 2019 RT
Two German military jets have crashed in the northeastern German state of Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania. They were flying a mission out of a major training center for the German air force.
Pilot killed in Eurofighter collision over eastern Germany
A forest offcial stands next do debris after two Eurofighter warplanes crashed after a mid-air collision near the village of Jabel in northeastern Germany June 24, 2019  REUTERS/Petra Konermann/Nordkurier

One pilot was killed and another managed to parachute to safety after two unarmed German Eurofighter jets collided over northeastern Germany on Monday, officials said.

Israel says GPS mysteriously disrupted in its airspace but planes secure
Israel is experiencing unexplained GPS disruptions in its airspace but measures are in place to allow safe landings and takeoffs at its main international airport, the government said on Wednesday.

The announcement by the Israel Airports Authority (IAA) followed a report on Tuesday by the International Federation of Air Line Pilots’ Associations (IFALPA) that “many” pilots had lost satellite signals from the Global Positioning System around Tel Aviv's Ben Gurion Airport.

Confirming there had been GPS disruptions for approximately the past three weeks,
an IAA statement said these affected only airborne crews and not terrestrial navigation systems.

Israeli authorities had worked from the outset to locate the source of the problem and fix it, it added.

Asked for comment, a spokeswoman for Israel’s Defence Ministry said only that the disruption was an IAA matter. “At no stage has there been a safety incident stemming from the GPS disruption in the context of the precision of navigation and flight corridors,” the IAA said.

In its post on Tuesday, the IFALPA said the loss of the GPS signal may create numerous alerts for systems.


The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Test pilots trying out Boeing’s updated Max software found a flaw that could result in the plane’s nose pitching down.

The Max began passenger flights in 2017 and is Boeing’s best-selling plane, although fewer than 400 have been delivered to airlines.

New software glitch found in Boeing’s troubled 737 Max jet
New software glitch found in Boeing’s troubled 737 Max jet

This Dec. 7, 2015, file photo shows the second Boeing 737 MAX airplane being built on the assembly line in Renton, Washington. (AP Photo/Ted S. Warren, File)

June 27, 2019 - A new software problem has been found in the troubled Boeing 737 Max that could push the plane’s nose down automatically, and fixing the flaw is almost certain to further delay the plane’s return to flying after two deadly crashes.

Boeing said Wednesday that the FAA “identified an additional requirement” for software changes that the aircraft manufacturer has been working on for eight months, since shortly after the first crash.

“Boeing agrees with the FAA’s decision and request, and is working on the required software to address the FAA’s request,” Boeing said in a statement.

Government test pilots trying out Boeing’s updated Max software in a flight simulator last week found a flaw that could result in the plane’s nose pitching down, according to two people familiar with the matter. In both Max crashes, the plane’s flight-control software pushed the nose down based on faulty readings from one sensor.

The people said fixing the issue might be accomplished through software changes or by replacing a microprocessor in the plane’s flight-control system. One said the latest setback is likely to delay the plane’s return to service by an extra one to three months. Both spoke on condition of anonymity to discuss aspects of the review process that are not public.

In a statement, the Federal Aviation Administration said it will lift its grounding of the plane only when it deems the jet safe — there is no set timeline.

“On the most recent issue, the FAA’s process is designed to discover and highlight potential risks. The FAA recently found a potential risk that Boeing must mitigate,” the agency said.

The Max began passenger flights in 2017 and is Boeing’s best-selling plane, although fewer than 400 have been delivered to airlines. A Max flown by Indonesia’s Lion Air crashed in October, and an Ethiopian Airlines Max crashed in March. In all, 346 people died. Days after the second crash, regulators around the world grounded the plane.

Boeing is scaling back the power of flight-control software called MCAS to push the nose down. It is also linking the software’s nose-down command to two sensors on each plane instead of relying on just one in the original design.

It is still uncertain what kind of training pilots will get for flying the plane with the new software — either computer-based or in-flight simulators.

Meanwhile, some airlines that own Max jets have had to cancel large numbers of flights while the planes remain grounded.

On Wednesday, United Airlines pushed back the scheduled return of its 14 Max jets until September. Southwest Airlines and American Airlines had already made similar announcements — an acknowledgement that the plane won’t return to flying as soon as the airlines had hoped.


The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Two people were killed and seven injured when an Antonov An-24 passenger plane made an emergency landing on Thursday at an airport in Russia's Buryatia region in Siberia, the area's emergency situations ministry said.

Two killed, seven injured as Russian plane makes emergency landing in Siberia
A general view shows a damaged Antonov An-24 passenger plane, which hit a building and caught fire during an emergency landing at an airport in Nizhneangarsk, Russia June 27, 2019. REUTERS/Semyon Avetisyan

June 27, 2019 - The plane carrying 48 people, including 5 crew members, overshot the runway after landing, hit a small building and caught fire, regional authorities said.

The aircraft took off from the regional capital of Ulan-Ude and flew to Nizhneangarsk, where it was forced to make an emergency landing when one of it's engines failed,
they said.

Video shot by a passenger from a plane window showed the aircraft coming into land on the runway before rolling into a field and then suddenly violently halting with passengers screaming onboard.

Regional authorities said a pilot and technician had been killed in the accident, but all the passengers had been safely evacuated before a fire destroyed the plane.

The flight was operated by Russian regional airline Angara, media reported.


The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Updated 29 minutes ago 6-29-19 Multiple Vid's
All 10 people aboard a plane that crashed into a hangar at Addison Airport in Addison, Texas, Sunday morning have died, according to an official with the National Transportation Safety Board.

A twin-engine Beechcraft BE-350 King Air crashed just after 9 a.m. Sunday, killing two crew members and eight passengers on board, NTSB Vice Chair Bruce Landsberg said.

The Federal Aviation Administration said the plane had just taken off for St. Petersburg, Florida, when it crashed into the private hangar. There was no one inside the hangar at the time of the crash, but two aircraft, a helicopter and a jet were damaged, Landsberg said.

The aircraft that crashed was destroyed by the fire, according to a statement sent out by the FAA. The hangar took damage from the impact of the crash and the fire after the fact.

The airport was closed for about 45 minutes after the crash, but operations then resumed as usual.

Investigators said the preliminary crash report would be completed in about two weeks, but it could take longer to complete the "heavy lifting."

The aircraft had apparently changed hands recently, but it was previously owned by a charter company based in Chicago, Landsberg said.

Dallas County was helping the city of Addison set up a family assistance center for people affected by the crash, Dallas County Judge Clay Jenkins said. The center is staffed with chaplains, counselors and other mental health and support workers, he said.

"It's a horrible, sad, shocking thing to lose a family member like this," Jenkins told The Associated Press. "So we're doing whatever we can to comfort them."

NTSB investigators arrived at the airport around 7 p.m. Sunday. They asked that anyone who witness the crash or has video of it to email them at

Edited time: 1 Jul, 2019 13:43 Video
Emergency services have rushed to Ben Gurion International Airport in Tel Aviv, Israel, as a plane prepared for an emergency landing with damaged landing gear. The plane later landed safely.

More than 100 ambulances were scrambled to the scene on Monday afternoon, as the airport announced its highest emergency level.
The plane circled over the airport to shed fuel. It later landed safely, with no injuries reported.

The Electra Airways Boeing 737-400 series aircraft departed Cologne in Germany at 11am local time on Monday. Shortly after takeoff, ground crews in Cologne discovered debris from a blown out tire left behind on the tarmac.



The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Body found in London garden of stowaway who fell from Kenya Airways jet

July 1, 2019 - The body of a man thought to have been a stowaway who fell from the landing gear of a Kenya Airways flight on its way into Heathrow Airport has been found in a garden in London, police said on Monday.

London’s Metropolitan Police said they were called to a home in Clapham in south London on Sunday after the body was found. A post-mortem examination is due to be carried out and the man has not yet been identified.

“At this point, police believe the man was a stowaway and had fallen from the landing gear of an inbound Kenya Airways flight to Heathrow Airport,” police said in a statement.

“A bag, water and some food were discovered in the landing gear compartment once it landed at the airport.”

Body found in London garden fell from Heathrow-bound plane from Nairobi
Body found in London garden fell from Heathrow-bound plane from Nairobi

A stowaway fell from the undercarriage of a jet as it approached Heathrow Airport after a 9-hour flight from Nairobi, according to police. (AP/2015 File Photo)

LONDON: A stowaway fell from the undercarriage of a jet as it approached Heathrow Airport after a 9-hour flight from Nairobi, landing in a south London garden, police and airline officials said Monday.

The Metropolitan Police force said the body of an unidentified man was found in a residential garden in south London’s Clapham area on Sunday, and it’s believed he fell from a plane.

He has not yet been identified. Police said a post-mortem would be held to determine the cause of death.

Kenya Airways said police traced the body to its Nairobi-London flight. A bag, water and food were discovered in the plane’s landing-gear compartment after it landed.

The airline called the death “unfortunate” and said it was cooperating with British and Kenyan authorities.

Stowing away in a plane’s undercarriage is exceptionally dangerous. Experts believe roughly three-quarters of stowaways do not survive because of the extreme cold and lack of oxygen as the plane reaches cruising altitude.

Though not common, stowaways have in the past plunged to the streets of London as planes lowered their landing gear. In September 2012, a 30-year old from Mozambique, Jose Matada, died after falling from the undercarriage of a Heathrow-bound flight from Angola.


The Living Force
FOTCM Member
BOSTON: A fire aboard a Virgin Atlantic flight headed to London forced the plane to make an emergency landing in Boston.
Massachusetts State Police said in a news release that the crew extinguished the fire, which a preliminary investigation says probably started with a phone charger that ignited in a passenger seat.

Virgin Atlantic plane makes emergency landing in Boston after fire on board

An Airbus A 330-300 plane from Virgin Atlantic landing at the Miami International Airport. (Shutterstock)

July 05, 2019 - All 217 passengers on Flight 138 from New York as well as the crew were safely evacuated after landing. One passenger refused treatment for a smoke-related complaint.

A Virgin Atlantic statement says the flight was bound for London’s Heathrow Airport.

It was the second unusual landing at Boston’s Logan International Airport on Thursday. Earlier, an American Airlines jetliner from Chicago declared an emergency when a cockpit light indicated an unspecified potential mechanical problem as it approached the city, but the plane landed without incident.


Jedi Master
Billionaire US coal magnate & 6 others die in helicopter crash off Bahamas . . .
from RT ...
A wealthy West Virginia coal mine owner, his daughter and five others died when their helicopter crashed into the Atlantic Ocean off the coast of the Bahamas en route to Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
The helicopter crashed near the island of Walker’s Cay, local media reported on Thursday. Aboard were Chris Cline, a billionaire mining entrepreneur from West Virginia, his daughter, and five other people a helicopter mechanic from Florida. The helicopter was reportedly returning to Florida due to the possible illness of someone on board.

Cline founded Foresight Energy in 2006 to focus on high sulfur and high Btu coal, earning Bloomberg’s endorsement as “the New King Coal” for his success in the industry, and sold most of his stake in the company for $1.4 billion in 2015. Cline died with an estimated net worth of $1.8 billion. He had two sons and two daughters and had dated Elin Nordegren, Tiger Woods’ ex-wife, after divorcing his second wife.

West Virginia Governor Jim Justice confirmed reports of Cline’s death on Twitter. The two had worked together at Pioneer Fuel before Cline started his latest venture.


The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Boeing makes $100 million pledge for 737 MAX crash-related support
FILE PHOTO: The Boeing logo is pictured at the Latin American Business Aviation Conference & Exhibition fair (LABACE) at Congonhas Airport in Sao Paulo, Brazil August 14, 2018. REUTERS/Paulo Whitaker/File Photo

Boeing Co said on Wednesday it would give $100 million over multiple years to local governments and non-profit organizations to help families and communities affected by the deadly crashes of its 737 MAX planes in Indonesia and Ethiopia.

The move appears to be a step toward repairing the image of the world’s largest planemaker, which has been severely dented by the crash of an Ethiopian Airlines plane in March just five months after a similar crash of a Lion Air flight in Indonesia.

The two crashes killed a total of 346 people.

Boeing is the target of a U.S. Department of Justice criminal investigation into the development of the 737 MAX, regulatory probes and more than 100 lawsuits by victims’ families. The multi-year payout is independent of the lawsuits and would have no impact on litigation, a Boeing spokesman said.

The $100 million, which is less than the list price of a 737 MAX 8, is meant to help with education and living expenses and to spur economic development in affected communities, Boeing said. It did not specify which authorities or organizations would receive the money.

Many of the passengers on board the Ethiopian Airlines flight were aid workers or involved with health, food, or environmental programs. “If the money is spent on furthering the work of the people on that airplane it would be money well spent,” said Justin Green, a New York-based attorney representing several of the Ethiopia crash victims.

But he said the fund would not affect his clients’ courtroom strategy: “What families really want to know is why this happened. Could this have been avoided?”

Anton Sahadi, a representative of relatives of the Lion Air crash victims, said the families appreciated the $100 million fund but it did not mean they would stop lawsuits. “We will continue to fight for our rights in the courts,” he said. “Boeing is doing this to build their image back.”
Slideshow (2 Images)
Boeing makes $100 million pledge for 737 MAX crash-related support

Ethiopian crash families criticize Boeing over donation plan
FILE PHOTO: American civil aviation and Boeing investigators search through the debris at the scene of the Ethiopian Airlines Flight ET 302 plane crash, near the town of Bishoftu, southeast of Addis Ababa, Ethiopia March 12, 2019. REUTERS/Baz Ratner/File Photo

The families of victims of an Ethiopian air disaster on Thursday criticized Boeing's plan to donate $100 million to unspecified charities and communities affected by two crashes, saying it was too vague and that families should have been consulted first.


The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Incidents :
Passengers Heard ‘Boom’ Before Delta Flight 1425 Engine Failed in Flight [VIDEOS]
Updated Jul 9, 2019 at 8:05pm Snip: 5-7 minute Read
Passengers on Delta Flight 1425 on Monday, July 8, 2019, are saying that the flight had to make an emergency landing because something flew into an engine, causing it to fail. The pilots and crew were able to make a safe, emergency landing and no one was injured. But passengers are voicing concern that Delta may be downplaying what happened. Business Insider reported that Delta later confirmed the left engine had failed, after initially saying the flight was diverted as a precaution. You can see videos shared by the passengers and learn more about what happened below.

The flight left Monday at 12:348 p.m. from Hartsfield-Jackson International, heading for Baltimore-Washington International. But about an hour into the flight, it diverted and made an emergency landing after reporting an issue with an engine.

Delta did not initially confirm that an engine failed. In a full statement emailed to WRAL, a Delta spokesperson said: “The flight crew of Delta flight 1425 from Atlanta to Baltimore elected to divert to Raleigh, N.C., out of an abundance of caution after receiving an indication of a possible issue with one of the aircraft’s engines. The flight landed without incident and customers will be re-accommodated on an alternate aircraft.”

Passengers say it was more serious than Delta originally indicated and they were told on the flight that an engine was out.

Here is a video shared on Twitter that seems to show a metal part of some sort bouncing inside the engine, possibly causing the issue. Twitter user @RAREsheis said she did not take the video below herself, but she was on the flight. She said the video was airdropped to her from another passenger. She wrote: “Dear @delta since you guys are not releasing what happened to our flight yesterday, flight 1425 Atlanta to Baltimore which made an emergency landing in Raleigh, maybe this video will help the investigation. A piece of the plane flew into the engine and caused it to fail.”

Other passengers on the flight are confirming what @RAREsheis said happened, and other passengers on the flight have also said they received the same video from the passenger on the plane. Here’s a photo of something in the engine during the flight, from the video she shared:

One video was shared on Facebook by Becca Montouth but was later taken down. Users in a professional pilots discussion forum said they took the following screenshot from that original video. They advise that anyone who sees this happening should not stay and take a video but should get away from the engine and perhaps try to move a couple rows forward of it.

Easyjet Airbus A320 (OE-IVI on #EJU8868 to Gatwick) and a KLM 737-800 (on #KL1699 to Madrid) were damaged in a ground collision during push-back at Amsterdam-Schiphol Intl Airport (EHAM). Both aircraft were withdrawn from service for inspections. @Schiphol @ytekedejong



The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Tweeters down.
Edited time: 11 Jul, 2019 18:35
About two dozen people were injured when an Air Canada flight from Vancouver to Australia hit heavy turbulence over the Pacific Ocean. The plane was forced to make an emergency landing at Honolulu airport.

The flight AC33 experienced heavy turbulence on Thursday and was forced to turn back, requesting an emergency landing at Honolulu airport. While the landing itself went smoothly, a number of people, including one crew member, were injured in the turbulence

The number of injured was initially put at 25, but was later bumped up to 35.

Many of the people received head and neck injuries, CTV News reported, citing a source. Such injuries indicate that the passengers were basically flung out of their seats when the aircraft hit the ‘bumpy’ spot above the Pacific.

The affected people are being examined by medical personnel, an Air Canada spokesperson told the channel.

We are currently making arrangements for the passengers including hotel accommodations and meals in Honolulu, as well as options for resumption of the flight,” the spokesperson said.

The plane, a Boeing 777-200, has reportedly had around 270 passengers and 15 crew members on board.

10 July 2019
Flights at Gatwick Airport were suspended for about two hours due to an issue with its air traffic control systems.
Twenty-eight flights were cancelled and 26 diverted to other airports after the problems began at about 17:00 BST.
The airport said it had experienced a problem in its control tower.

Flights are still delayed by an hour or more, with cancellations expected throughout the evening, Gatwick said.

The effects were felt at airports across Europe, with many inbound flights to Gatwick cancelled and others expected to be delayed by about three hours.

Passengers due to travel to or from the airport have been advised to check for updates with their airline.

EasyJet said Gatwick was operating at a "reduced rate" and apologised for the disruption, which it said was "outside of our control".
A spokesman said the airport aimed to return to a full schedule on Thursday without delays, adding: "The ambition is it should run as usual."

Colin Franks, who was due to board an EasyJet flight to Palma, Spain, at 18:00 said he was "trapped between the boarding gate and the air bridge".

He said the plane's pilot had spoken to passengers, adding: "He said they had been given a provisional [take off] time of 10pm.
"At the moment, everybody is talking to one another and it's quite cheery. There are a lot of children here."

In December flights were suspended for 30 hours after drone sightings, causing chaos for 140,000 passengers.
A senior Sussex Police officer said the airport was not prepared for an attack by more than one drone. (:whistle:)


The Living Force
FOTCM Member

Magnicharters flight 801 was forced to return to Puerto Vallarta after incident on takeoff this 14 July 2019.
The Boeing 737-300 (reg. XA-UUI, built 1995) to Mexico City safely returned to land at Puerto Vallarta (MMPR), Mexico following a birdstrike in engine #2 after take-off.

Top Bottom