Plug for Laura at the Project Camelot Awake and Aware Conference

Welcome! Just a note, I had to sit there in that chair, making sounds and stuff for about an hour while everybody played with lights, microphones, cameras and stuff. I was coming down with a bug and freezing. What I want to know, is that in my contract???!!!

Laura said:
Welcome! Just a note, I had to sit there in that chair, making sounds and stuff for about an hour while everybody played with lights, microphones, cameras and stuff. I was coming down with a bug and freezing. What I want to know, is that in my contract???!!!

It was probably on the very last page in teensy, tiny print. :)

Many thanks for putting yourself out there time and time again.

Laura said:
I want to also thanks again for going through it though! Along with WAY worse stuff you have had to go through in your life and during your search for the Truth!

In my opinion, the existence of this particular video interview on the web is priceless.

I wish continued strength to you Laura, and to you all in the group for your hard work on this and all the numerous projects you have done and are doing!

I hope that this comes out right. Sometimes when I wright, things come out so unclear and do not present themselves as intended. I'm working on that as I can but I have such a long way to go.

I have just watched Laura's interview and I can not feel anything other than being thankful that this was put out there.
A gift of gifts.

I'm not sure why there is so much lost in written translation compared to the spoken word, but there was a certain "connection" I felt as I watched this video that was real in a way which surprised me and caught me totally off guard. There were things that Laura said, things which I had in fact read before, yet somehow which I can not explain I understood in a new way.

I would like to write down my experience so that I may understand if these new observations are correct in their assessment.

Specifically, I would like to talk about what happened when Laura explained the difference between Density and Dimensions.

For whatever reason, this about slammed me to the floor. I am still quite shaken to the core literally. At one point I had to take a break to use the restroom and I realized that I was shaking, my heart was beating like crazy and I was breathing as if I had just done some exercising. It was really exciting.

I realized that for all of my life, at least that which I can remember, I have been looking at EVERYTHING from the inside out, or from the inside in. I did not know that there was another way possible.

Whatever Laura said that triggered what I felt and saw must have been pretty damn powerful because it allowed me to do something that I had never been able to see or do before.

I was able to see myself from the outside!!!! I really do not like to use the term "out of body experience", but what do I call it? A different view? An outside vision of self?

It was so amazing to me that I wanted to cry from the shear amazement. How is it possible? It was as if my whole life I was trapped inside. The only view I had was within the walls of a cage which I could only look out of and whatever Laura said was a key that unlocked the whole shebang.

This allows true observation. I could not see from the inside. I could not really observe.

This is something that I really would like to experiment with because it is so wonderfully amazing.

So many questions, what am I to do with this? And even though I know what I experienced, I KNOW what I felt and saw, I always have that creeping doubt. Is it my mind just playing tricks on me? Am I seeing what I want to see?

Yet how? I never knew this was possible. It was not something that I had any inclination as to how to achieve. It just happened and caught me so off guard that I was in a state of shock. Yet now that I can see it I also realize that it was always there?

I am writing this now because I am afraid. So afraid. I am so afraid of making a wrong step. Of causing harm to any potential I may have in growth by being mislead by my own mind.

I honestly cant see how this can be harmful though I'm sure if used in the wrong way it could be. It seems to me that this would be a horrible thing to use this in a way that causes harm because of a mistake in understanding. First instinct is that something this amazing, this wonderful, if used with honest desire for improvement can not cause harm. I just do not see how it could unless it were somehow twisted in an ugly way.

What I know is that I know what I felt and I have never felt or experienced anything like this before. I KNOW it and with just a little concentration I can repeat it.

What I do not know is if I am losing my mind. No matter how much I have read or observed, this is something that is so outside my realm of experience that I am afraid. I dont understand, I dont understand, I dont understand.

Yet even though I am afraid, and even though I have doubt, I am still so thankful to Laura for doing this interview because this is a way to see, to look not only at myself, but to look at everything, that I never would have thought possible.

From the bottom of my heart, I thank you Laura and everyone who has worked on this site. Truly a gift.

Now for my question. Is this a normal experience? I pray that it is so because my biggest fear is that if this is not "normal", then I have truly gone over the edge. I in my heart do not feel that this is true, but can I say with any honesty that if I did go over the edge, that I would even know?

Every step that I seem to take, things get stranger and stranger. Not in a bad way, but in a way that makes me more and more curious. Always I want to explore further yet the further I explore, the more I worry that I will make a wrong step. This seems to be a very dangerous place!!

I guess that I will stop for now. I guess that no matter the answers I receive, right now I am where I am. Hopefully if I am veering off path the answers I receive will be able to nudge me back on track. If I am on the right track then it seems that I have a whole new world to explore.

Dave.

Crimson Eagle said:
Is this a normal experience? I pray that it is so because my biggest fear is that if this is not "normal", then I have truly gone over the edge. I in my heart do not feel that this is true, but can I say with any honesty that if I did go over the edge, that I would even know?

Every step that I seem to take, things get stranger and stranger. Not in a bad way, but in a way that makes me more and more curious. Always I want to explore further yet the further I explore, the more I worry that I will make a wrong step. This seems to be a very dangerous place!!

I guess that I will stop for now. I guess that no matter the answers I receive, right now I am where I am. Hopefully if I am veering off path the answers I receive will be able to nudge me back on track. If I am on the right track then it seems that I have a whole new world to explore.

Yes, this is a normal experience :)

This passage from The Sufi Path of Knowledge by William Chittick may help you place it in context:

"The experience of unveiling opens up an infinite expanse of previously unseen realities to the heart of the seeker. The realm into which the adept first enters is, after all, the "imaginal world," or world of the mind. Its byways never end. Unveiling opens the door to direct experience of the myriad worlds of Samsara.

"By being taken up in a state of love, yearning, fear, thanksgiving, dread, or any other psychological and spiritual attribute, the adept gains first-hand knowledge of the unseen realities which these states manifest.

"Like a madman, the possessor of the state loses his reason in the overpowering experience of his state.

"The word 'hal' or 'state' is derived from an Arabic root meaning self-transmutation, to change from one situation to another. The state is the situation, condition, predicament of change.

"A state is for you to be subsistent, or annihilated, sober or drunk, concentrated or dispersed, absent or present... the experiences are broadly divided into pairs of opposites and you experience both. First one way, and then the other.

"The states are the divine tasks, the continual transmutation, self-disclosures of God within, the new creation at each instant.

"A state is that which enters in upon the heart without self-exertion or any attempt to attract it. One of its conditions is that it disappear and be followed again by its like, as in waves, until it subsides.

"The state is the changing of the attributes of the servant. Once they become established, they become 'stations.'

"States are bestowals and through the states come earnings.

"States signify certain dimensions of spiritual realization that differentiate the advanced seeker from ordinary individuals.

"The state also denotes special powers which are accruing to the seeker as a result of the station that may be acquired.

"The state is associated with several other terms which denote extraordinary feats or miracles which the friend of God may perform. These include exercise of governing control over secondary causes, bringing things into engendered existence, acting through resolve and producing effects in the outside world.

"The possessor of the state is he who is able to exercise these extraordinary powers.

"The possessor of the states engenders things through their resolve and throw the secondary causes far from them.

"When anyone sees such a servant in the extremity of his weakness during the states, he will remember God. God has singled out such as these for himself.

"The states present dangers to the person who experiences them. Though they are divine bestowals, there is always the risk of thinking one has deserved them and becoming proud, or losing mental equilibrium. The states are as trials that the traveler has to undergo.

"When the seeker is overcome by states, they become as madmen, and as a result they are no longer answerable to the Law. In this world, the state is an imperfection, while in the next world it is perfection.

"The 'inrush' arrives at the heart without self-exertion and enters in as a manifestation of one of the divine attributes.

"Sometimes the inrush is greater than the strength of the soul, so it rules over the soul. The state turns the seeker this way and that. If he does not master the state, there is danger of losing his rational faculty.

"The object is to increase the ability to receive 'inrushes' without being outwardly affected by them. "Without doubt, the possessors of the states exercise a penetrating power and governing control through which they are able to perform the putting aside of secondary causes.

"But, exercising governing control may also become a veil past which the seeker must ultimately move.

"Deception is the continuation of favors in spite of the seekers opposition. A seeker may be able to retain the state and perform the miracles without divine command and without punishment. This is due to God's deceiving of the servant and providing him with knowledge which demands practice and then deprives him of sincerity. Or, he may give the knowledge and deprive of the ability to practice. When you see this in yourself, know that he who has such an attribute is the object of deception and must penetrate this veil."

(Excerpts from "Futuhat al-makkiyya" of Shaykh Muhyi al-Din ibn al Arabi, 1165-1240
A.D.)

You're right, this is a dangerous time for you, in so far as you can expect the General Law to test you according to your programming. My advice to you right now would be to keep things simple in your life, make space inwardly for these new realisations to settle down.

Vigilance Dave!

Nicolas said:
I just finished watching the Project Camelot Awake and Aware Conference video of Alex Collier.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uR46QjXjLH0
I found it to be very interesting. He talked about forming grass roots groups to understand the world among other subjects. Towards the end he entertained questions. The second to the last question he was asked what is happening with all the missing children. Alex really did not want to answer the question. He alluded to the fact that we are like cattle and that the young ones were less tainted with chemicals. That was all he would say. Then Kerry Cassidy jumped in and directed the audience to check out Laura's work on this subject for a better understanding. I thought it was great to hear Laura getting some positive credit to a large audience (apparently over 10,000 streams watching)!

Not sure if I posted this in the correct place.

I just want to say that I found this forum and the work of Laura through this Interview.
and I'm glad I did :thup:

Re: Project Camelot unraveling?

Laura said:
Well, hold off on transcribing until we get our tapes available. It will be a LOT easier, believe me! The audio and video quality is so much better.

where can I see this video?

Re: Project Camelot unraveling?

Pashalis said:
Laura said:
Well, hold off on transcribing until we get our tapes available. It will be a LOT easier, believe me! The audio and video quality is so much better.

where can I see this video?

Try this one here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHcuq-GYmRk

***edit***
corrected link

Kniall said:
Yes, this is a normal experience :)

This passage from The Sufi Path of Knowledge by William Chittick may help you place it in context:

Thank you for this reassurance Kniall. There is quite a bit in the quote you provided that really resonates not only with what I am experiencing, but also re affirms some of the dangers that I recognized. Specifically,

there is always the risk of thinking one has deserved them and becoming proud, or losing mental equilibrium.

Which for me seems to equate to a battle against my own ego. I'm not sure if that was the thing that you warned me to be vigilant against or just one of the things, but at this point it seems to be the biggest thing and is a constant battle that I feel right now. I will definitely try to keep things simple in my life right now because this seems to be a full time battle and I think if anything else is thrown into the mix I could easily be overwhelmed.

There is more that I could write, but I really do not want to derail this thread any further. I was just caught so off guard with the effects this interview had on me that I was worried and had to reach out for a steadying hand, or a redirection if needed.

Once again, thank you for your help and I appreciate everything that is being done here.

Dave.

Hi Dave, have you read the wave? That might help to channel that new found enthusiasm you have into putting the bigger picture together.

Perceval said:
Hi Dave, have you read the wave? That might help to channel that new found enthusiasm you have into putting the bigger picture together.

Hi Perceval,

Yes, I have read the Wave in the past but I think that now is the perfect time to reread it. Hopefully it will give me some more insight.

It like I said. I am pretty sure that I had read in the past exactly, or very close to it what Laura stated in this interview. I for the life of me dont understand why her speaking it triggered such a violent effect on me, or why when I read it in the past it did not register. I guess I was not ready at the time or it could have been something in the way she said it...heck, could have been both or neither. No idea but I'm not going to look a gift horse in the mouth as the saying goes.

Probably going to have to reread a few thing, but I will definitely start with the Wave. Thanks for the suggestion!!!!

Dave.

Some people just are better able to take in material when they hear it rather than reading it.

Laura said:
Some people just are better able to take in material when they hear it rather than reading it.

Very true.

I noticed that when I read, I tend to stop quite a bit to contemplate something that I had just gone over, or I could even stop because of some random and apparently unrelated thought flutters across my consciousness at which point I observe it a bit before returning to my reading. Although I have been able to learn quite a bit in this manner, I wonder just how much I have lost from this lack of continuity in my reading.

Right off the bat, the difference I recognize from watching this interview is that I found it fascinating so I was just listening, having to keep up, my mind not having time to go on its contemplative trips or seeming unrelated endeavors.

Lol, I don't know. I may have to find some videos to try and learn some new things to see if I notice any difference...different triggers.

For now though, back to the Wave. Lets see if I notice anything that I didnt notice before.

Thanks again for everything.

Dave.

The Project Camelot Interview with Laura on SOTT doesn't work ?
http://www.sott.net/articles/show/207748-Kerry-Cassidy-of-Project-Camelot-Interviews-Laura-Knight-Jadczyk

Back
Top Bottom