Plug for Laura at the Project Camelot Awake and Aware Conference

mkrnhr said:
I do not know Kerry and i don't know if one can judge her on basis on the interviews she gives, gave or will give. She started a project and she interviews those who have something to say (factual or disinformation). And maybe as a person she needs to have all the different stories in order to do her own analysis. And maybe the viewers of her interviews will have to mitigate and do their own analysis at some time. It is a matter of their freewill IMHO. We all flirted more or less with different hypotheses before arriving here in any case. I think Kerry is an intelligent person, and as soon as she finishes the series of interviews with different views (when you do it at a high frequency you don't have time to rest and think) she will think and sort out with her own opinion. Maybe she is pressured in away to have little time actually? Who knows?

Yes, it seems her project is just based on anyone who has something to say in those lines and of course it is up to the listener/reader to discern what is true and what is false. However, she seems to have been doing it for a while now, so one would hope that she'd be more discerning herself, but of course I may projecting some wishful thinking here. It just struck me as odd that she put up an interview with Jay Weidner only after a couple of months after having interviewed Laura.

I think Kerry is an intelligent person, and as soon as she finishes the series of interviews with different views (when you do it at a high frequency you don't have time to rest and think) she will think and sort out with her own opinion.

What do you mean by "high frequency"? I'm also wondering if she has already "thought" about and "sorted" out some of her older interviews or if she just puts out anything that appeals to her curiosity, without checking some of the source more out. I don't know her, so I wouldn't know.

However, I also think that there's a danger in this day and age just to put out information of this kind without making an effort to discern first. As the C's said: "False Knowledge is more dangerous than no Knowledge" (paraphrased).

Of course she can do whatever she likes. It's her free will and it is the listeners free will to discern or not. I was just giving my 2 cents. Fwiw....

Spiral Out said:
What do you mean by "high frequency"?
Just doing it a lot. As soon as you finish an interview you shift your intention to the next one, without having for you to rest and do your proper analysis. When we have too much work, we don't have enough time for the Work ;)

mkrnhr said:
Spiral Out said:
What do you mean by "high frequency"?
Just doing it a lot. As soon as you finish an interview you shift your intention to the next one, without having for you to rest and do your proper analysis. When we have too much work, we don't have enough time for the Work ;)

Thanks for clarifying. I can see what you mean. Less is more and quality over quantity may be a better approach for her, osit.

I just watched the latest interview from Kerry with A'shayana Deane. Someone who claims that she is communicating entities which call themself Guardians. I haven't heard her or them before. She says she is not channeling but it's a process of electronic data streaming. The information is mostly in graphic format (similar to sacred geometry). She is not a new age type IMO, in fact as far as i can get she is not very liked among them. It's an almost 6 hour interview. I only watched the first 2 hours. She is talking about creation, densities, ascension, higher density STS beings, stargates, wormholes etc. Her definition for stargates is mainly planetary ascension points. I couldn't understand some part of the interview (because of the language and my lack of knowledge in sacred geometry) so I can't tell how much accurate her information is. Maybe I should watch it again. And the information where she gave some dates doesn't look right to me.
But I found some similarities to C material in her comments especially about the nature of 4D STS and their plans, why they are desperately trying etc. And then she is talking about what C's called "a soul smashing event" though she doesn't use this term. That's why I wanted to share.

_http://projectcamelotproductions.com/interviews/ashayana_deane/ashayana_deane.html

un chien anadolu said:
I just watched the latest interview from Kerry with A'shayana Deane. Someone who claims that she is communicating entities which call themself Guardians.
_http://projectcamelotproductions.com/interviews/ashayana_deane/ashayana_deane.html

"Guardian Alliances, a group of ETs who protect the secrets of ascension and the stargates: interview of A'shayana Deane"

:rotfl: "Guardian Alliances" .... now there's an oxymoron for ya :lol:

un chien anadolu said:
I just watched the latest interview from Kerry with A'shayana Deane. Someone who claims that she is communicating entities which call themself Guardians. I haven't heard her or them before. She says she is not channeling but it's a process of electronic data streaming. The information is mostly in graphic format (similar to sacred geometry). She is not a new age type IMO, in fact as far as i can get she is not very liked among them. It's an almost 6 hour interview. I only watched the first 2 hours. She is talking about creation, densities, ascension, higher density STS beings, stargates, wormholes etc. Her definition for stargates is mainly planetary ascension points. I couldn't understand some part of the interview (because of the language and my lack of knowledge in sacred geometry) so I can't tell how much accurate her information is. Maybe I should watch it again. And the information where she gave some dates doesn't look right to me.
But I found some similarities to C material in her comments especially about the nature of 4D STS and their plans, why they are desperately trying etc. And then she is talking about what C's called "a soul smashing event" though she doesn't use this term. That's why I wanted to share.

I watched the first half of this interview last week and at first found it quite intriguing. I'd not heard of this woman before and it was immediately apparent that she's not one of the 'love and light' brigade. I thought I'd keep watching because as you mention, towards the beginning of the presentation, she described a phenomena which appeared to describe 'Soul Smashing', a scenario she presented in which the soul energy of some humans would be unable to 'ascend' or incarnate into another body and would simply become part of the environmental surroundings, first density as we know it here.

However, as the interview went on it became apparent that this woman is either lying or being controlled by something definitely STS. At one point, she stops mid rant, looks behind her and says 'oh wait, they're telling me not to talk about this now, I should talk about something else'. She then laughs at Kerry, saying something like 'oh, this happens sometimes, they tell me what to say if they want me to communicate something important'. Again, this is either an act (and it honestly didn't look very genuine to me) or she's having her free will interfered with big time and we all know what that means.

Apart from this dead give away, every tenth word out of this woman's mouth was some made up phrase which made the whole presentation just totally baffling. She's also a total ranter and doesn't explain hardly any of the terms she uses and left me feeling that my own mind was being programmed with complete nonsense throughout. I honestly felt anxious and quite unwell after watching this woman. The other thing I found totally suspect was that she claims the incredibly complex geometric charts/patterns she presents (which are even more complex and convoluted then the vebiage out of her mouth) are done without the use of a computer. Perhaps she's just really good with a ruler and compass but I have my doubts.

Overall, just classic disinfo imo. I've decided not to watch any more Project Camelot interviews after this. Between this woman and the Aaron McCollum interview ( who seemed like he'd just been picked off the street after doing acid for the weekend and decided he was a 'whistleblower'), it's just too much distraction at this stage of the game. FWIW, after doing some research on A'shayana Deane/Anna Hayes, it seems that Stewart Swedlow, another disinfo artist claims that she was mind programmed at Montauk. Who knows? The point is, forget about soul smashing, one could spend the rest of eternity chasing one's own tail figuring out what these jokers are up to whilst the real work in one's own life gets completely neglected. A'shayana Deane interview = 2 hours of my life I can never get back. :(

Well having read the thread Vulcan59 linked above, I think this quote from Laura summarizes the issue :

[quote author=Laura]
So, what I see is this: The Cs came along and I started sharing and publishing this material very early, before anybody else was saying any of the things we have been saying. Very soon after, the whole disinfo/damage control operation went into overdrive, stealing many of the concepts and ideas, twisting and distorting them, putting them in the wrong contexts, changing the names and roles of some of the players, and creating more "complete" and "intricate" systems of belief. I think that this woman is part of that damage control that was instigated from 4 D STS if not from 3 D secret government quarters. And, since I'm not out there trying to create a "belief system" or telling people that there are "good guys that will haul your buns out of the fire," then the field is wide open for people like Anna Hayes to do so.

[/quote]

And regarding to "the soul smashing event" concept coming up in that interview it seems that the process of stealing the concepts and ideas from C's continues.

Hi everyone!

It has been awhile since my Hello post.. Still been busy assimilating all the information learned, and test driving it in the "real" world. Bless you all for being here for me as I figure this out. (((((<3))))) (supposed to be a virtual hug!?!)

I did make time to watch the entire 3 part interview with A'shayana. Like Laura's material, this seems to give an insight into the many tricks used to manipulate the masses of Love & Lighters at a very deep unseen level. It was a confusing presentation with so many detailed diagrams and unfamiliar language, however, the message I received was loud and clear ... "The Death Star Merkaba" seems to be the prevalent New Age teaching adopted by so many of them, leading directly to "soul smashing" as the C's called it.

There was also a LOT of disturbing information revealed regarding the path of our galaxy ... which may or may not be true. As with so much of this noise, we do need to discern, but I have to say I tend to pay a little more attention to all those who go against the flow, which A'shayana is clearly doing. Perhaps consideration could be given to the fact that the presentation covers many years worth of accumulated material.... all of it in yet another entirely new "language". For sure whomever these Guardians are they are big "players" in the game. It's good to know what the other guys are up to.

I'm very new to this so really looking forward to feedback from anyone that may have seen this presentation and is better equipped to make "sense" of it. Any references to math, physics & geometry are out of my "ballpark". Help... I'm lost in the jungle........ yikes! This really needs the eye of an "Ark-type" guy if you know what I mean. ;-)

Also have identified my own "weakness" for gutsy women with big mouths and cahones... so there is that "bias" as well. Plus she still has a sense of humour and I can relate to that as it seems that's what keeps me going too! ;-)

It was interesting to observe Kerry presented with the possibility that The Wingmakers material may not be what she "believed". An article was referred to entitled "makers of wings and other things" so I'll be tracking that one down to read as well.

I KNOW I'm in unknown territory... what I took from this was that there is a definite link to something sounding very much like The Wave, and many other things I've learned about here... but even more brutal .. hard to imagine I know! I'm not sure I can discount this in it's entirety yet... I guess that's why I finally got around to posting! Hope this was the right place. It was all that came up when I did a search. I apologize if this doesn't translate well on the forum... I sent this from my iPod. (I know... contraband!) LOL

Here is the link if needed.

Sorry I even brought it up. Found the article for a bargain of $175 lol! Please forget I asked... first post forgiveness?

Unbelievable!

Sincere apologies for the time wasted... but it was likely only my time wasted!

Live and learn. ;-)

Here are a few pics of the PC shoot.

pc_shoot1.jpg

You can see Kerry's camera on the tripod in front of the piano while Belibaste is testing the sound on our camera. Compare Kerry's video to ours.

More images of the shoot:

pc_shoot2.jpg

You can see Kerry showing her friend how to use her little 2nd camera. You can also see one of our cameras now set up on the tripod to her left. All the lights and filters and reflectors are ours. You can also see why our sound quality was better: very sensitive microphone on a boom over my head that is connected to the camera. Kerry had clip on mics that didn't work very well at all.

Another:

pc_shoot3.jpg

Kerry's "camera man" is checking a close-up of Kerry on his camera. He was instructed to get LOTS of close-ups of Kerry.

pc_shoot4.jpg

Back
Top Bottom