Pokemon Go.

'POKEMON GO' ZOMBIES FAIL at REALITY “BUMPING into Things, FALLING Off Cliffs"

https://youtu.be/DaWrs7bORO8
Published on Jul 22, 2016
THESE POKEMON GO ZOMBIES FAILED AT REALITY: “BUMPING INTO
THINGS, FALLING OFF A CLIFF”
Links:
1) http://www.thedailysheeple.com/surviv...
2) Thumbnail image - Pokemno Go
http://www.thedailysheeple.com/surviv...
3) Music - Youtube Audio Library
"Ambient Ambulance"
https://www.youtube.com/audiolibrary/...

bjorn said:
[quote author= Casper]Stockholm Pokémon hunter impaled on metal fence spike
http://www.thelocal.se/20160722/swedish-pokmon-hunter-impaled-on-iron-fence

People never protests. But they sure gather with the thousands to catch pokemon. And many are even willing to risk their lives for it.

Some found a death body, others got lost in a cave. Walked of a cliff, car accidents and this fellow you mentioned got freaking impaled.

I never saw all those things happening in the cartoon. :lol: But it’s all kind of symbolic if you ask me.

And this is just the first game of it’s kind. And very primitive if you consider all the possibilities. I reckon in the times to come we will see more people outside chasing after imaginary things through augmented reality. Earth is going to transform in one massive open asylum.

All those people who never showed any interest in their reality seem to replace reality all together with some augmented fantasy. They really are disintegrating. In fact they are all becoming nuts.
[/quote]

Augmented fantasy is probably more accurate than augmented reality. As Pierre (I think it was Pierre) commented on
this Sott article https://www.sott.net/article/322660-Pokemon-Go-and-mass-dissociation-Anchoring-the-frequency-of-chaos-and-destruction

axel_dunor
Re: One step further into dissociation
By: axel_dunor

Actually, I don't think 'Pokemon Go' is augmented reality.

We've interacted with augmented reality for years. For example, a number of cars are equipped with head-up displays, a transparent screen which provides objective data about reality (speed, heading, etc.) In this sense this display does augment reality and the user, while focusing on reality (the vicinity of his car), gets extra parameters directly correlated to reality.

Pokemon Go works the other way around, it's a sort of virtuality made real. The pokemons to be captured are totally virtual and they are the main focus of the players, while the surrounding reality only plays the role of a secondary context.

The prime focus of the individual is not reality (the vicinity of the car) but virtual items (Pokemons), in addition while the head up display provides data directly correlated to the observed reality, the virtual Pokemons are totally decorrelated from the reality (garden roads, etc.) where they 'spawn'.

In the first case, virtual data augment reality, in the latter virtual data supplants reality.

So, yeah, I think we should call it an augmented fantasy. It's a strong from of dissociation that puts people in an altered state out but in public. Kind of like using drugs or being drunk in public. Folks are impaling themselves, falling into bodies of water, off of cliffs, driving into trees, etc. It's pure madness. It's clearly an altered state, not an augmented one. Augmented would show us more of reality, but instead these gamers are actually seeing less. I get that some of them are exercising. Good for them. Unfortunately, they're not just exercising, they're getting one step closer to being real-life, augmented puppets. This thing is spreading across the globe to everyone with smart phones. This wouldn't have even been possible a few years ago, but now millions upon millions have the hardware. All they need is the software and it's free and fast to download. Immediate zombification at your fingertips, yet there's someone or something posting stops and critters to manipulate these zombies. It's really something to step back and ponder as they manipulate people into a highly addictive augmented fantasy in broad daylight. No more hiding out in opium dens. These addicts even look they're socializing, kind of. :headbash: :jawdrop:

Two Canadian teenagers were playing Pokemon Go in a southern Alberta border town, lost track of where they were, and inadvertently crossed the border into the United States. They were picked up by US border patrol officials and detained until their parents were contacted.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/pokemongo-alberta-brothers-us-border-crossing-1.3692564

Perhaps, now Trump will blame the online game for adding to the illegal immigration problem! :P

"Pokemon Go is not harmful to Society" :shock:
PT
Russia prepares for Pokemon Go craze
Published on Jul 24, 2016

https://youtu.be/pufCpbuQUCU
Reports of serious injuries and even death caused by Pokemon Go has sparked a debate about the game in Russia. It has even prompted the country’s largest bank to offer accident insurance to players. Now, Russian officials appear divided on whether the game poses a serious risk to Russian society.
1139909.jpg

EMF Effects of Driving an Electric Car A Video Diary
Published on Jul 10, 2016

https://youtu.be/CtLNhZE3EQ0
This is a video diary I kept during my 6-day EMF exposure in my electric car, the 2016 Kia Soul EV+. Originally, I had planned to drive the electric vehicle 10 days, but had to cut it shorter since symptoms were very obvious and my my health was deteriorating.

The first signs of EMF sensitivity were headaches and hot, swollen, tingling feet.

As you can tell, my trouble concentrating and finding words increased over the course of just 6 days driving the car! A massive change to the worse happened after the day I drove about 90 miles mostly freeway.

RE augmented reality or hyper-reality:

(For an interesting look at how AR and virtual reality might alter our world see this video below)

https://vimeo.com/166807261?color=c9ff23&badge=0

Hyper-Reality presents a provocative and kaleidoscopic new vision of the future, where physical and virtual realities have merged, and the city is saturated in media. If you are interested in supporting the project, sponsoring the next work or would like to find out more, please send a hello to info@km.cx

by Keiichi Matsuda | km.cx
more at hyper-reality.co

I found the video very hard to watch or to even follow the action - too much going on simultaneously for me while also trying to view the surroundings. But then, I'm not a video game player or have any interest in video games. I imagine this hyper-reality would be irresistable to most game player types though.

Interesting about Pokemon Go bringing people together as a network but in a negative way. I remember when Texas Hold'em was the latest big thing and that certainly brought a lot of people together. Wouldn't intently playing a card game be a disassociating activity? Do people generally discuss the news or other hot topics of the day while playing? Of course, card playing doesn't involve running around with a 2.4 gigahertz microwave emitting device in one's hand w/ one's eyes all but glued to the screen! (At least it's no longer glued to their heads!) Bringing out the EMR aspect of this phenom is probably another important factor as to why this game isn't in people's best interest. As the Cs said, we're opening up entry for nefarious entitites w/ this explosion of EMR into our environment. I could see the PTB sending a debilitating signal like the one that knocked out the Japanese kids watching the original Pokemon episode on TV that sent so many to the hospital. Plus, just another example of adults refusing to grow up - a permanent state of prolonged adolescence (came across that concept years ago). Also more of turning adults into children while otherwise turning children into adults - just another facet of the take-down agenda.

It'll be interesting to see how long the fascination of Pokemon Go lasts - till the snow flies? Or if too many people get caught playing at work? Funny that the policemen were caught playing while on duty - a fix for cop violence? Geez, maybe it's the cure for all the other rampant craziness - get everyone playing instead of fighting one another over every issue coming down the pike! Sorry, no more terrorist attacks - everyone's too consumed trying to 'catch them all'! Nutty as it sounds, I thought I read somewhere ages ago that some kind of spell was on people in which they couldn't stop dancing and they danced themselves to death. Seems like it was UFO related somehow. Too vague a memory to recall more than that.

Today I heard about the following story on TV. Guess who this reminded me of? ;)

https://www.theguardian.com/travel/2016/jul/12/sheep-view-360-faroe-islands-google-mapping-project
Faroe Islands fit cameras to sheep to create Google Street View

Tired of waiting for Google to map the archipelago, Faroe Islanders have launched Sheep View 360, enlisting their ovine population to do the leg work.

With the help of a local shepherd and a specially built harness built by a fellow islander, Durita Dahl Andreassen of Visit Faroe Islands has fitted five of the island’s sheep with a 360-degree camera.

As the sheep walk and graze around the island, the pictures are sent back to Andreassen with GPS co-ordinates, which she then uploads to Google Street View.

https://youtu.be/P2lclIm_gtA

Keit said:
As the sheep walk and graze around the island, the pictures are sent back to Andreassen with GPS co-ordinates, which she then uploads to Google Street View.

There are few places where one can go without being spied on, involuntarily. So many unwitting idiots.

This is one way to keep em for recognizing me (Mirth). :)
2.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxpyZtzvTJ0

sbeaudry said:
axel_dunor
Re: One step further into dissociation
By: axel_dunor

Actually, I don't think 'Pokemon Go' is augmented reality.

We've interacted with augmented reality for years. For example, a number of cars are equipped with head-up displays, a transparent screen which provides objective data about reality (speed, heading, etc.) In this sense this display does augment reality and the user, while focusing on reality (the vicinity of his car), gets extra parameters directly correlated to reality.

Pokemon Go works the other way around, it's a sort of virtuality made real. The pokemons to be captured are totally virtual and they are the main focus of the players, while the surrounding reality only plays the role of a secondary context.

The prime focus of the individual is not reality (the vicinity of the car) but virtual items (Pokemons), in addition while the head up display provides data directly correlated to the observed reality, the virtual Pokemons are totally decorrelated from the reality (garden roads, etc.) where they 'spawn'.

In the first case, virtual data augment reality, in the latter virtual data supplants reality.

So, yeah, I think we should call it an augmented fantasy. It's a strong from of dissociation that puts people in an altered state out but in public. Kind of like using drugs or being drunk in public. Folks are impaling themselves, falling into bodies of water, off of cliffs, driving into trees, etc. It's pure madness. It's clearly an altered state, not an augmented one. Augmented would show us more of reality, but instead these gamers are actually seeing less. I get that some of them are exercising. Good for them. Unfortunately, they're not just exercising, they're getting one step closer to being real-life, augmented puppets. This thing is spreading across the globe to everyone with smart phones. This wouldn't have even been possible a few years ago, but now millions upon millions have the hardware. All they need is the software and it's free and fast to download. Immediate zombification at your fingertips, yet there's someone or something posting stops and critters to manipulate these zombies. It's really something to step back and ponder as they manipulate people into a highly addictive augmented fantasy in broad daylight. No more hiding out in opium dens. These addicts even look they're socializing, kind of. :headbash: :jawdrop:

Thanks for posting Pierre's comment! I had the idea of sharing it here as well. It really gets the heart of why this phenomena is so terrifying. Reality has been supplanted by 'virtual' data (aka lies) in an informational sense for a very long time, but now it has taken physical shape and form that is leading people right off a cliff! What we can expect to see next is open, but it's not likely to be good for people in any objective way.

JEEP said:
Funny that the policemen were caught playing while on duty - a fix for cop violence? Geez, maybe it's the cure for all the other rampant craziness - get everyone playing instead of fighting one another over every issue coming down the pike! Sorry, no more terrorist attacks - everyone's too consumed trying to 'catch them all'!

Yeah, heh. Breaking news: ISIS has stop its terrorist attacks, police brutality reduced to zero, presidential elections postponed. Everyone would rather play Pokemon Go! Society will be restored by the remaining few left with minds and not playing the game.

Wishful thinking and a long shot, but it would be funny if that's how it played out. What if this is how,"Their efforts will fail." will play out.

Keit said:
Today I heard about the following story on TV. Guess who this reminded me of? ;)

https://www.theguardian.com/travel/2016/jul/12/sheep-view-360-faroe-islands-google-mapping-project
Faroe Islands fit cameras to sheep to create Google Street View

It said at the end that no animals were harmed making this. But they put cell phones onto sheep and irradiated them, heh. :/ They just have to get the animals in on all this lovely technology too. :/

luc said:
As for the dangers of 3G, wifi etc., there's this excellent presentation by Dr. Devra Davis at the University of Melbourne, which is also worth sharing far and wide IMO:

https://youtu.be/BwyDCHf5iCY

There's this ted talk by a former silicon valley employee where he recounts his suffering:

https://youtu.be/F0NEaPTu9oI

And of course there is this excellent Sott article that goes into many details: EMF pollution: The health impacts of wireless RF radiation

...and these are just the nuts-and-bolts physiological aspects (what's known at least), I think the psychological implications are even worse. People literally fry their brains by habitually engaging in such activities (Pokemon, mindless chatting on what's app, compulsively looking at their "feeds" etc.) - destroying the little will-power and clear thinking that was left.

Thanks luc for posting these vids. I've seen the Dr. Davis one - as well as the previously posted resonance vid - but not the TEDx presentation. Something else I can send to my brain-dead city council members to attempt to wake them up to the health realities of EMR exposure, especially smart meters that are still being 'deployed' to neighborhoods. My city owns its own utility, so big conflict of interest involved.

Also, this thought occurred to me earlier as well that as bad as the Nice deaths were, many more than that number are being slaughtered every day w/ US complicity/tax dollars and it barely makes a blipp on most people's consciousness. Of course, our flags should be at half-staff permanently for this reason alone, but they now are there in response to the ongoing headlining terror attacks by deranged 'lone gunmen'. If you can't even get your local officials to stop the madness on the local level, how can one hope to be effective w/ state and national legislators. They've all been captured by $$$ or otherwise threatened into complicity > Paul Wellstone & family, JFK Jr. & family, 50 holistic doctors, etc.

That a relatively small group of singing/dancing people w/ a bunch of 'rocks' will ultimately disrupt this horror show matrix is beyond mind-blowing.

[quote author= sbeaudry]into a highly addictive augmented fantasy in broad daylight. No more hiding out in opium dens. These addicts even look they're socializing, kind of. :headbash: :jawdrop: [/quote]

That's the main argument for many 'social' tech revolutions, ''it brings people together''

But fact is that you can bring people together for a variety of dumb reasons. It's the quality of connection that matters. And coming together to play out some self-serving fantasy that has no basis in truth or love enhances and anchors 4STS frequencies.

It's scary to think how all those smartphones everyone carries play a role in this.

What would happen if the power goes out for a month? Maybe it will wake up everyone like waking up from a bad dream. How would the world look like without HAARP and evil frequencies. I suppose completely different.

Turning a children’s game into an instrument of warfare, a Ukrainian website with close ties to the Poroshenko regime appalls the world once again.

Ukrainian Website Uses Pokémon Go Concept to Hunt Russians, Rebels
http://sputniknews.com/military/20160725/1043571106/ukraine-kiev-poroshenko-pokemon-donbass.html

The notorious Ukrainian Mirotvorets website that collects personal data on Russians it brands as "terrorists" wants to develop a gamified app inspired by Pokémon Go to hunt suspected Russian military forces and opposition rebels.

Dubbed "PokemonRu," the app for Android and iOS mobile devices requires "players to hunt for hiding Russian mercenaries and Russian military criminals, aka Pokemons, in cities where they live, and covertly track their movements," said the website.

"Information about Pokemons is rewarded with bonuses, which may be monetized after reaching a certain level,” the website continued. "Players can also identify new Pokemons and submit data on them via an interactive map, complete with geolocation data."

Much like the actual Pokémon Go, the game calls for "team-stalking" and offers more "advanced" players the option of hunting for "trickier monsters."

"If somebody takes it for a joke or trolling, he is very wrong," said the website about something that nobody in their right mind could laugh about.

The Russian hunting website is advertising for programmer jobs to develop the app and says that it will use Mirotvorets’ database to pick targets.

Mirotvorets (meaning "Peacemaker" in Russian) is a website dedicated to accumulating information on people suspected by its administrators of having links with rebels in Eastern Ukraine. The website has close links to the Ukrainian government and armed forces, the latter of which uses the website to screen local residents passing through checkpoints.

The Gestapo website calls on the people of Ukraine to submit data on their neighbors with individuals coming under official scrutiny and oppression simply because somebody didn’t like them.

At least two prominent Ukrainian public officials are known to have been killed after their personal info, including their home address, was keyed into the Mirotvorets’ database.

The website has been the subject of widespread international criticism after publishing data on thousands of foreign journalists who reported in rebel occupied areas. Mirotvorets claims the reporters were "terrorist collaborators."

The website was temporarily shut down following the incident after Ukraine’s foreign supporters, including the United States, blasted the Poroshenko government for condoning the outrageous and wanton abuse on civil liberties.

Access to the website, however, was soon after reactivated by Ukrainian officials and Mirotvorets taunted the world by leaking more journalist data.

RedFox said:
Pokemon Go hoard shuts down a highway

This was actually a Black Lives Matter protest in Oakland that was mistaken for a Pokemon Go gathering.

_https://www.buzzfeed.com/krishrach/people-keep-mistaking-this-footage-of-a-black-lives-matter-p?utm_term=.juXeWK1929#.yfAJy29bRb

Back
Top Bottom