Pokemon Go.

The Huge Amounts of Energy have been spent throughout "history", distorting our very genetic make-up so that reality is read and responded to according to our STS livestock managers wishes. That's some serious control fetish, right there, pushing down into the molecular level to try to harness and suppress the natural tendencies of the Creative Principle.

Even emotions like jealousy and the linking of sex together with dark emotions, according to the C's, was experimentally enforced through genetic tinkering, if I recall my transcript readings correctly.

-We've been manipulated into eating wrong foods which maintain hampered genetics, limiting our bodies and thus perceptions. We've been manipulated into building our societies around agriculture, which drives empires insane. We've been fed warped religions designed to keep us fighting over nonsense. We've been manipulated through every step of our technological development, so that our everyday devices serve to numb our minds from an electro-mechanical level, all the way up to our heavily limiting supply and demand economic "reality". And of course there's the banking system...

All of that took huge effort and consistent attention. I suspect if 4D STS were to back off for a while, to stop forcing the gears of reality to turn the wrong way, the elements which inspire simple things like kinship with other creatures (as with dog walking, which remains fairly perverse; creatures on leashes, but is still so much better than tethering our brains to smart phones) would pull things back into balance rather quickly.

As it stands, I don't have a lot of hope for the bulk of humanity in the short term. It seems that larger re-balancing mechanisms are necessary; the Creative Principle can also work at a planetary level, on epic time scales, and has no trouble wiping slates clean to try again. All those souls currently chasing digital escape in this reality will just have to, by design, transit the next digestive tract for another round of processing.

Those of us lucky ones who, for whatever reasons, were able to squeak out from beneath the mashing gears to see enough and act accordingly are making a break for the surface. But there is also a sort of countering metabolic process we are part of.

Just in my immediate community, my comments and observations about this Pokemon thing have altered perceptions, provided more options for the choices being made. Butterfly wings can eventually cause gears to skip and grind. If, as the C's say, the grand 4D control plan is doomed to fail, then it fails for a reason. I think we are part of that reason. So it pays to stay aware of the problems, but also to not discount the cracks in the system. We and others like us are perhaps helping those along.

Why would a Pokemon Go player seek a dog to walk to begin with? -Because they feel embarrassed about being seen playing the game. Why embarrassed? -Well, some push hard with shame tactics, (I'm not a fan of that), but others simply by existing according to their own drives, simply wanting to see and to point out what it is that they see and find themselves saying, "Yep. Look at how this works," is enough to create choices. If some of those choices seem healthier than others, self-observation takes care of the rest. And so some individuals who might not otherwise be aware become so and may think, "Yeah... I'd like to have an excuse to be out walking around. Dog walking! Sure!"

That wouldn't have happened if nobody around them was trying to See.

Beau said:
Generator said:
Generator, is there something bothering you more than some simple word structure by a non-English speaking member? You are coming across more abrupt than necessary.

No STO: I'm on my own.

Generator, that answer doesn't make sense. Could you elaborate on what you mean?

I apologise, Beau. I realise I'm not making any sense. I also apologise I'm not contributing to this thread.

This concept of being open and networking is very new to me. I expect violence and anger whenever I open my mouth. I don't really know where or how to share my thoughts. I'm not even sure they are my own thoughts, sometimes.

I enjoy reading the forums and I'm learning. I'm grateful for them.

bjorn said:
There is joy in being responsible. But you have to step away from this reward seeking, pleasure for the self modus. Not many young people in the West take that step I think because they don't understand this. They are not even aware of the choose.

And I can tell that many are not satisfied with their life. I know more people who take drugs on a weekly basis than don't and this has been going on for almost a decade. And many hate their jobs that is mainly focused on entertainment or selling stuff that adds nothing real in life.

So this ''Life is only about Fun Religion'' took away purpose. The only thing that can bring satisfaction in life.

I think that many would be happier in construction/engineering or something alike that actually creates and add real-life skills. But in school this dumb idea was advertised that you have to work smart and not hard. (with your brain, not hands) So many real-jobs are not popular.

This Pokemon Go is just something to fill a void. OSIT.

Well said bjorn. In my job, I have to do with many different companies and I see the dumbness and meaninglessness of so many jobs in different sectors. Even in engineering, it's not about people being creative and building things anymore, it's more about Excel sheets, minimizing costs, satisfying global markets etc., and 3D modeling.

I sometimes wonder how the world would look like if things at companies were done the way that hobbyists work - I see it in the amateur radio hobby for example, where renown PhD's and the plumber down the street get together to build interesting things, find creative solutions, experiment with new ways of solving problems, and learn lots from it and each other. I think this is the kind of human spirit that is still there.

But this human spirit or "potential" is mostly channelled into the most stupid things like Pokemon Go, and I think this is a manifestation of the STS feeding pipeline. It's a bit like what we do with bees to produce honey: the STS overlords provide us with "spirit surrogates", i.e. Pokemon Go, football, reality shows and so on, which fill the void created by our soulless and irrelevant day jobs, while stealing our potential, our creativity and desire to cooperate with others to learn, grow and create something meaningful, i.e. our real spiritual "food"...

Generator said:
I apologise, Beau. I realise I'm not making any sense. I also apologise I'm not contributing to this thread.

This concept of being open and networking is very new to me. I expect violence and anger whenever I open my mouth. I don't really know where or how to share my thoughts. I'm not even sure they are my own thoughts, sometimes.

For what it's worth, I think those types of feelings are quite normal for people living in a ponerised world, especially when first learning to open up to others with sincerity and vulnerability. It's also especially problematic due to us not really understanding or knowing ourselves, our programs and buffers, et cetera. With handicaps like those, it's not surprising that we often walk away from conversations feeling less knowledgeable or less connected to others than when we started.

If you're interested in some threads on these topics, I'd recommend the thread for the book Strangers to Ourselves by Timothy Wilson, the general thread on Buffers, Programs, and the Predator's Mind, as well as the book thread for Crucial Conversations, which is about learning to maintain healthy and purposeful communication when negative emotions in both speakers begin become strong.

Some excellent discussion here I notice.

There were a few points made by several of you that sort of clicked together for me. The first was that someone said the Pokemon players were more or less connected together in a "network", and then, of course, the several things that the Cs said about electronics and dreams: that such activities can feed 4D STS denizens, and that it amounts to emitting the STS signature because of the dream-state of the activity. This was then followed by that image of the giant monster machine with feeder lines connected to scores of tiny humans; I thought that was rather apt.

So, in this case, I think that any of us with firing neurons can answer any questions about this phenomenon: the instant you engage, you emit the STS signature and are then subject to being connected to the "feeding network" (straws, anyone?) and are pretty much wasting what little energy of awareness that humans actually have. The varied narratives created to justify doing it are just that: narratives.

How long will it last and what all will be changed about our reality during the process? Remains to be seen. But, I would suggest that there is undoubtedly programming signals being transmitted by this thing and anyone who takes the chance is foolish. It's bad enough that we know that the microwave signals can cause cancer, it's even worse to know that we might be being changed inside in ways we cannot yet perceive, but to still continue to use something like this. I've been saying for ages, a cell phone is useful if you keep it off and the battery out of it EXCEPT when obvious situations come up that require its use. For people to be just using the damn things hours and hours and hours every day is basically negative Darwinian auto-selection.

18s120t2qh3bljpg.jpg

Generator said:
Beau said:
Generator said:
Generator, is there something bothering you more than some simple word structure by a non-English speaking member? You are coming across more abrupt than necessary.

No STO: I'm on my own.

Generator, that answer doesn't make sense. Could you elaborate on what you mean?

I enjoy reading the forums and I'm learning. I'm grateful for them.

If you take whitecoast up and read the threads he mentioned, that's a very good step in starting to understand yourself a bit better.

If you really would like to start interacting more productively here, I'd like to suggest that you think of others while writing: will they understand it, will anyone be offended, am I just angry and hitting out at someone, how would I feel if someone else wrote this? We try to use external considering here on this forum.

As far as expecting violence and anger here, we try to nip that in the bud when we see it happening. However, when our programs are running, we can perceive something that someone is posting and trying to point out what they are seeing as violent and/or angry when, in truth, it is not. That's why we put so much emphasis on learning about our selves, our programs and how to Work on getting them under control But, first, one really has to want to change, because The Work is just that - work. :)

Laura said:
There were a few points made by several of you that sort of clicked together for me. The first was that someone said the Pokemon players were more or less connected together in a "network", and then, of course, the several things that the Cs said about electronics and dreams: that such activities can feed 4D STS denizens, and that it amounts to emitting the STS signature because of the dream-state of the activity. This was then followed by that image of the giant monster machine with feeder lines connected to scores of tiny humans; I thought that was rather apt.

So, in this case, I think that any of us with firing neurons can answer any questions about this phenomenon: the instant you engage, you emit the STS signature and are then subject to being connected to the "feeding network" (straws, anyone?) and are pretty much wasting what little energy of awareness that humans actually have. The varied narratives created to justify doing it are just that: narratives.

I saw on my FB page one of my old high school/college friends saying how he didn't understand how people could criticize Pokemon Go, because he saw people coming together and playing without overt signs of bigotry or exclusion. But the whole reason for their networking is to support their narratives and illusions, and at the same time their not even really networking. These people playing together are essentially drug addicts hanging out with other drug addicts to feel better about their addiction. Nothing that they're doing is based on anything real, and so it amounts to living in a dream world. By playing the game they're saying that there's nothing going on in the world that warrants their attention, and this unconscious belief in a lie sends the STS signature that leaves them open to the feeding of 4D STS.

Laura said:
How long will it last and what all will be changed about our reality during the process? Remains to be seen. But, I would suggest that there is undoubtedly programming signals being transmitted by this thing and anyone who takes the chance is foolish. It's bad enough that we know that the microwave signals can cause cancer, it's even worse to know that we might be being changed inside in ways we cannot yet perceive, but to still continue to use something like this. I've been saying for ages, a cell phone is useful if you keep it off and the battery out of it EXCEPT when obvious situations come up that require its use. For people to be just using the damn things hours and hours and hours every day is basically negative Darwinian auto-selection.

18s120t2qh3bljpg.jpg

That picture is the perfect analogy for what's going on with this Pokemon craze. How long before something happens and everyone 'in the pool' gets electrocuted, and what is that going to look like in real terms?

When I went and did my laundry yesterday I was reading Debugging the Universe and there was a family sitting next to me with several young children. Three of these children were talking to each other, but instead of using actual words they just kept repeating "pikachu" over and over like the character in the kids show. It was rather annoying and also scary to realize how infectious this game has become.

Soluna said:
I also saw a friend post this on Facebook :
13769436_10207479683090098_8878016899066428852_n.jpg

I hope, when they gave the dogs to have installed a program, which from time to time, inform users: Give the dog water. Feed the dog. Check the condition of the dog (if he is tired, or it is hot, etc.).

Excuse me, but really I could not prevent myself not to be sarcastic.

The first thing I thought when I read this was; Poor dogs.

I sincerely hope that all of these (who are hired dogs) are aware that next to them have a living being.

Статья Александра Шапошникова, позволяющая взглянуть на игру как на очередной этап спланированных действий по воспитанию человечества в ключе подконтрольности. Статья на русском, поэтому переведу ключевые отрывки.
https://life.ru/t/%D1%82%D0%B5%D1%85%D0%BD%D0%BE%D0%BB%D0%BE%D0%B3%D0%B8%D0%B8/880787/nie_sliezhka_a_zombirovaniie_chto_na_samom_dielie_dielaiet_pokemon_go

Ни в коем случае не берусь никого судить или оценивать, но для себя с радостью увидел хороший пример пользы и необходимости сетевого общения и работы, о чем неоднократно упоминали C's, прямо на этой странице. :clap:

Translation
Article by Alexander Shaposhnikov, lets look at the game as the next stage of the planned actions for the education of mankind in the key control. The article is in Russian, so translate key passages.

Not under surveillance, and brainwashing: what really makes a Pokemon Go
In connection with the games online has stirred a wave of conspiracy — that it is all photographed through the camera, puts a GPS tag and transmits by Telegraph as a "damned Americans". Perhaps people instinctively feel that something with this game and its promotion is wrong, but don't know that, so build hypotheses because of their understanding.....
.... So to talk about photographing some of the secret places where accidentally will sit pokemon — of-date thinking is. The reality is much more multifaceted.

Anonymity is no longer humble
Let us accept as a fact that the secrecy of private life have long gone. Somewhere since the launch of Google we've lost the anonymity of the search, somewhere since the launch of Gmail — the anonymity of the mail, and since the launch of Android lost anonymity is generally only associated with personal life. On the market there is no such system, web service or applications that are not sought to collect, process and store the maximum information about the user for a variety of purposes. It is a fact, and it is impossible to argue.....
.... Any service that tracks information about what the user it does, and then tries to sell it. And so do all: although the details vary slightly, but the process is all organised slightly differently, but the General direction is clear.
And here we must note that actively marketing techniques anonymity Network work... well, sometimes a little bit. Full anonymity on the Internet, they will not let you. For example, the most famous (and who actively PR?) the tool of anonymity on the Internet — the Tor network. We are told how difficult it is to crack and that the removal of anonymity of a network of pedophiles took more than a year — but it's more like a smokescreen. The functioning and development of the Tor network was largely financed by agencies of the U.S. army, and it's not those guys who do something out of altruistic reasons. Tell me, do you believe that the structure of the US Government with their desire to control everything, will Fund the creation of a network for anonymous data exchange and does not provide a loophole for themselves? I don't believe it.
So let's once and for all accept that, without specific and serious measures are not available to ordinary user, the anonymity of the Internet to follow will fail....
....And who will be able to use this information — question and completely dark. Don't believe the numerous statements of international corporations and the decisions of the American courts. The NSA and CIA have the authority to collect any information about foreign citizens or on the actions abroad without any judgements and without needing anyone else to report. In the surveillance of American citizens (which is formally prohibited without a court order) they too are not particularly imposing. Well, if you remember about a special relationship with Google and the American government, as has been mentioned in the hacked correspondence (including Hillary Clinton), to build the illusion of privacy will be quite difficult.
In General, if you have Google Android, Google knows everything about you. If iOS, then Apple knows everything about you, but Google also knows a lot of — search-it is still them. If you have Windows Phone, then Microsoft (and Google) knows everything about you, but this option is on the verge of statistical error, and the game Pokemon Go there all still there, so don't take it now. In this situation, to spend money on another spy tool hardly makes sense.
But still in the brain remains a pain — something this game is not so. What then? And that's what.

Why do it companies the information?
Information about users is collected, and based on a further commercial promotion to sell to someone who is willing to pay for it. To do this, it must be processed, and the higher the degree of processing, the better. But the more you collect information about the user, the more you understand, than he lives and thinks, the greater the temptation to try to influence his behavior in the right direction.
To the author's question moved from the theoretical to the practical level after the publication of the services report the social network Facebook (amazing how they let him out) about the experiment. The gist of it was that some users filter news feed — one was served in her more optimistic posts, and the other more pessimistic. And what do you think? Right, and gradually these people began to perceive the world in either more optimistic or more pessimistic tone. Ie manipulating incoming information, you can control the mood of a person (if you're thinking about the liberal media with their chorus of "everything bad in state", then Yes, it is), and in the future people passes in a mode of self support: begins to self-filter information, paying attention to the news that correspond to his mental condition. Taking into account any social networks ability to filter information, people sooner or later (and long) turns in his little world with a filtered sources of information, which has a rather weak connection with the objectively existing world outside the window.
In General, take for fact # 2: search results, social networks, etc. are fighting for the right not just to supply us with information and opinions but also to influence our state and mood in the right way. The interest they have always ultimately commercial: for these manipulations they expect to get financial benefits. But from whom is another question. It can be anyone, from the manufacturer of toilet paper with washable sleeve (uncontrollable happiness for the whole family!) and to some of the international endowment for democracy, the support of an important functionary. Politics and Economics in the modern world are closely intertwined, so that the political manipulation is also orders that are paid very generously....

Next step: behaviour management
So, we are now able to collect a huge array of information about a person, we are now able to get into his head and change his perception of the world in the right direction. It's time to move on to the next step: as a manipulation to get people to do what we need, in the real world?
The Twitter revolution has shown that it is possible. But this single, unique and global event, pumping each of them need to invest a large amount of unique effort and resources (although there are trying to unify to save). And to control the behavior I want every day.
In my opinion, one of the obvious breakthroughs in this area were social networks like Foursquare. Foursquare started with classic passive phase of gathering information about physical movements and preferences. Gradually it began to translate into an active phase, turning the other check in the game-a competition that could affect people's behavior....
....Pokemon Go — the next step in this global experiment. Now the essence of the virtual game that kicks you to navigate through the physical world in search of the virtual, and virtual rules is tightly integrated in real life, but its higher then in real life.
Pokemon Go and raised hysteria in the media, among other things, introducing new behavior patterns in public opinion. If the bustle of the crowd at three in the morning on an empty Park, or the people gathering in the backyard of a residential complex near the garbage, caused reasonable doubts about their mental aptitude, but now it all seems important and necessary: " there rare pokemon!". And thanks to the wave in the media, even those who are not going and is not going to play this game, be in the know. And at the sight of another individual walking across the road, staring at the smartphone, respectful whisper "the devils chasing... it is fashionable right now...".

Sad insights
So what we have in the end? In the end, we are actively running an experiment to control the behavior of the individual with the ability to get these individuals in crowds in the right places at the right time. While they are themselves voluntarily to the song. Plus in the proposed platform is built a model of commercialization both in the virtual ("buy pokemon") and real ("hang out here!") worlds. Finally, we have active work with public opinion, when searching for virtual objects in the real world (and generally the superiority of the rules of conduct of the virtual over the real) begins to be seen as an adequate behavior.
Pokemon Go sooner or later, all tired. But the tools, collected data and Analytics will remain. And next time it'll be running something else — some kind of unholy combination of quests, Foursquare and God knows what else. It will successfully make the appearance of meaning to an empty life, leaving no time to slow down and ponder, it will further drive the idea that the virtual values and priorities more important than real, it will... Yes, it will control people, i.e., to force them to do something that you don't need them, but you need the game organizers. The virtual world is very easy to reload, and reloading the system of rules of conduct for players. At least once a week.
In General, technologies of social control are increasingly improved, moving from mood management to control physical behavior in the real world. In parallel, the process of so-called "mental debilitation" of the population, when people take off the opportunity to learn the logic and abstract thinking: i.e., they don't even fully realize and understand that they are governed, let alone to take steps to counteract it.

PS
While it's not very noticeable, but the doping thing we faced about the same: virtualization of the parties, evidence and solutions. The decision is not based on the evidence (they are not), but on the basis of public opinion, and public opinion is formed based on the calculated and elaborate system of ballot box stuffing, which is constructed so that shape emotional perception without providing the actual information.
And for most people this is enough. Now we see the next stage: the virtual value (no real evidence, but there is formed a virtual model of emotional perception) are starting to impact real life: the world of sport organizations make decisions not based on facts, but on the basis of formed emotional judgment. The future is now — but that's good, isn't it?

In any case, I do not presume to judge anyone or evaluate, but happy saw a good example of the benefit and necessity of networking and work, was repeatedly mentioned C's, right on this page. :clap:

I think what goyacobol saying about having as much energy to choose creative vs entropic things is related to the session where I think Ark was asking something about making choices and was saying that at a certain point, it will be easier to choose to do the right thing because the answer (due to chaos in the world) will be so obvious.

Whether people will trample others if they see a rare pokemon somewhere, well they already do that for cheap TVs and electronics on Black Friday. I don't see why they wouldn't do that for a pokemon, even if it is just a virtual object. When I used to play videogames I would freak out and vent when I didn't get some item or achievement that someone else beat me to.

About the walking dogs thing, I see that as a nice unexpected outcome of humanity among this craze.

Kika said:
I hope, when they gave the dogs to have installed a program, which from time to time, inform users: Give the dog water. Feed the dog. Check the condition of the dog (if he is tired, or it is hot, etc.).

I sincerely hope that all of these (who are hired dogs) are aware that next to them have a living being.

It sounded like they had a genuine surprise about caring for dogs, but good point.

Thanks for the article youlik, I think it sums it up well. It really looks like this is part of plugging into the Matrix. :/

[quote author= luc]But this human spirit or "potential" is mostly channelled into the most stupid things like Pokemon Go, and I think this is a manifestation of the STS feeding pipeline. It's a bit like what we do with bees to produce honey: the STS overlords provide us with "spirit surrogates", i.e. Pokemon Go, football, reality shows and so on, which fill the void created by our soulless and irrelevant day jobs, while stealing our potential, our creativity and desire to cooperate with others to learn, grow and create something meaningful, i.e. our real spiritual "food"...[/quote]

I think so to. Also at some point in our development we should start to ask. What is meaningful, instead of what we only find fun. Putting childish things aside in favor for meaning and purpose brings joy and true satisfaction.

But this whole transition has been killed of. Because our materialistic worldview reigns supreme. There is no purpose to life, so nothing we do is ever meaningful. ( People don't see it as such. But I bet this is what they will conclude and see if they actually do some proper soul searching. )

Instead we're are giving 'experiences' mainly through computer games. Every kind of adventure is presented so choose your pick. Be whatever kind of hero you fancy about.

It's beyond empty. Hopefully a community based society can guide this transition and put to rest our false materialistic Gods. I bet that people in a community/meaningful based society don't see the fun in many entertainment this world is drowning in. Children may like Pokemon Go and that's all good at a certain point. But those who have grown-up have higher motivations.

[quote author= luc]Even in engineering, it's not about people being creative and building things anymore, it's more about Excel sheets, minimizing costs, satisfying global markets etc., and 3D modeling.[/quote]

Excel should be burned at the stake. It defines so many people lives. It's a useful tool. But if you're filling in sheets for a company that makes products created on artificial needs no sane people ever truly needs. People will get kind of depressed sooner or later, for those who carry soul potential at least. I doubt many people understand this, but I suspect that subconsciously we all seek (soul potential) meaning and purpose. Figuring that out is part of soul-searching.

I think that many are in a way miserable and are starving for spiritual truths. Having your creative energy being blocked is proof of that. Some planetary destruction can save them from there miserable lives. Either by death or a new born world. Souls are only truly happy when there soul-development in is in progress. This is hardly possible in world where entropy reigns.

As for organic portals. They just imitate, I doubt they be even playing Pokemon Go if soul individuals wouldn't get hooked on it.

[quote author= 3D Student]When I used to play videogames I would freak out and vent when I didn't get some item or achievement that someone else beat me to.[/quote]

I used to get lots of type and even voice messages on Xbox life of people who could drink my blood. I never deleted them, I rather enjoyed them because I saw it as proof of how unbeatable I was. :evil:

Many people play only on frustration and hate I think. That said, my interaction with this kind of entertainment wasn't that healthy either. I always had my tactics ready, but every decision you take adds possible risks. So I was left with more stress compared to the reward and high of winning a game.

I am relieved that computer-games don't make me 'happy' anymore.

3D Student said:
I think what goyacobol saying about having as much energy to choose creative vs entropic things is related to the session where I think Ark was asking something about making choices and was saying that at a certain point, it will be easier to choose to do the right thing because the answer (due to chaos in the world) will be so obvious.

Whether people will trample others if they see a rare pokemon somewhere, well they already do that for cheap TVs and electronics on Black Friday. I don't see why they wouldn't do that for a pokemon, even if it is just a virtual object. When I used to play videogames I would freak out and vent when I didn't get some item or achievement that someone else beat me to.

About the walking dogs thing, I see that as a nice unexpected outcome of humanity among this craze.

Kika said:

It sounded like they had a genuine surprise about caring for dogs, but good point.

Thanks for the article youlik, I think it sums it up well. It really looks like this is part of plugging into the Matrix. :/

I was thinking the same things about creativity such as the amazing choreography dancing that surprises and entertains people at airports, parks, etc. vs entropic group gaming and related consumerism of Black Friday events. Funny how one YouTube commentator mentioned that exuberant dancing from like-minded individuals at an airport "needs to happen more often so the walking dead can remember what it's like to be alive!" The C's are onto something when they mentioned how positive music and dancing can awaken people. Powerful energy in that.

Regarding the dog adoptions, I was hoping responsibility and interaction with a living being might be helpful to certain players. On the other hand, there may be players who will use the adoptions as a prop or cover, so, yeah, a program reminding them to water/feed and check the condition of the dog is actually a good idea. It reminds me of that Japanese craze where an inanimate or virtual anthropomorphic object was cared for - or not cared for. I'm wondering if once the owners realize just how much real-life work it is to maintain a pet, some of these poor doggies will wind up back at a shelter. :cry:

Kind of pasted a few past threads (of previous post of those whom are more learned). They exemplify the attempts of the 4dsts of using this game app of "anchoring" there pray and how we can counter there attempts.

I don't needed to muddy the post with much thought, as the threads speak volumes.

Also included a copy of the documentary "RESONANCE - BEINGS OF FREQUENCY" (from the catch by Sow), that has since been deactivated.

It's a good presentation of the hazard's that Laura brings attention to.

I can't stress enough (and i am nobody), how close the "Wave" seems to feel as we all wittiness the effects of GP. But the sessions have always shared the most obvious recommendation "open your eye's and listen, as the signs are every where" (more or less). And man are they ever.

Session 22 February 1997 rang the bell back in the day, and still does today.

Good Luck all, we can do it.

Laura said:

From Sow

Sow said:
This James Russell film is an Eye Opening Documentary that examines 60 years of scientific research. This documentary uncovers the actual mechanisms by which mobile phone technology can cause cancer :
http://www.filmsforaction.org/watch/resonance_beings_of_frequency/#.UV1dsiVSN1Q.facebook

RESONANCE - BEINGS OF FREQUENCY

https://vimeo.com/54189727

Session 22 February 1997
https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,25891.msg311465.html#msg311465
Q: (T) VG mentioned the weather, and the changes in it. What was the name of that movie we watched up in Tallahassee, I forgot the name of it...

{T then spoke about a science fiction movie we saw. Aliens were here among us, and were plotting to affect the weather in such a way as to make the planet uninhabitable for us, but perfect for them. Naturally, there was secrecy and cover-ups. Then the subject moved to the cell phone towers that were noted in rural areas of North Florida. This then lead to a question about the cell phone towers. First part of question lost.}

Q: (T)...transmit to us and back... what can be transmitted? Can the negative energy be focused through these microwave towers? (VG) And what was the correlation between the strange weather and the harvesting? (L) Because we were told that the weather changes were due to the energy buildup of the wave. That was two years ago. And it had nothing to do with the 'harvest.' (T) But it could also be that HAARP adds to it. (J) Ok, well, let's ask... (L) Well, they would love for us to think that HAARP has something to do with weather. 'Yes, we're having bizarre weather. Let's blame it on HAARP!' because we're going to think about HAARP... What a perfect... (T) Well, HAARP has a lot more to do than just the weather. They can put all the energy-based stuff that they've been experimenting on in one place, because they can do whatever they want, just by changing the frequencies... (J) Or, even just continue to mess the weather up, to continue to create negative vibrations, worry and uncertainty... (VG) I guess the point I'm trying to get at is, are these weather changes promoting some changes in the physical body, that's making the physical body more 'harvestable?' (T) Could very well be. (L) Well, it's all interconnected, but I wouldn't say that one is the cause of the other, just to say that they occur... (T) But why, as we were talking about earlier, is all this weird stuff going on all through the media?

A: We told you that "HAARP" was being designated for capturing and modulating electromagnetic fields for the purpose of total control of brainwave patterns in order to establish a system of complete "order on the surface of the planet" in either 3rd or 4th density.

Q: (L) Is HAARP in operation at the present time?

A: Yes, in its early stages.

Q: (T) Is the spreading of all these communication towers out across the country the equivalent of a HAARP program on a continental scale?

A: Back up system.

Q: (L) So, they don't need the towers to operate the HAARP system, but they are there as the backup?

A: Towers serve dual and lateral purposes.

From dant: 4-12-07

Reviewing "The Wave", specific part: "wave_i.htm: 11-26-94"
« on: April 12, 2007, 05:33:41 PM »
https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,5731.msg38928.html#msg38928
dant said:
_http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/wave_i.htm: 11-26-94 said:
11-26-94

Q: (T) Okay, when the people are talking about the earth changes, when they talk in literal terms about the survivors, and those who are not going to survive, and the destruction and so forth and so on, in 3rd, 4th, 5th level reality we are not talking about the destruction of the planet on 3rd level physical terms, or the loss of 90 per cent of the population on the 3rd level because they died, but because they are going to move to 4th level?

A: Whoa! You are getting "warm."

Q: (T) Okay. So, when they talk about 90 per cent of the population not surviving, it is not that they are going to die, but that they are going to transform. We are going to go up a level. This is what the whole light thing is all about?

A: Or another possibility is that the physical cataclysms will occur only for those "left behind" on the remaining 3rd level density earth.

Q: (T) Okay, what you are saying, then, is that we are anchoring the frequency, so that when the wave comes, we move to 4th level density as many people as possible, in order to break the hold the 4th density STS have got on this planet, those who remain behind will not have enough energy left for the STS beings to bother with the planet any longer. There will be less of them so the planet will be able to refresh and they will be able to move on in their lessons without interference?

A: Close.

When I first read this from "The Wave", a passage instantly reminded
me of the story told of "The 10 Bridesmaids" so I bring this story
back as follows:

The 10 Bridesmaids said:
Matthew 25:1-13

Then the kingdom of heaven will be like this. Ten bridesmaids took their lamps and went to meet the bridegroom. Five of them were wise, and five were foolish. When the foolish took their lamps, they took no oil with them; but the wise took flasks of oil in their vessels with their lamps.

As the bridegroom was delayed, all of them became drowsy and slept. But at midnight there was a shout, "Look! Here is the bridegroom! Come out to meet him." Then all those bridesmaids got up, and trimmed their lamps. The foolish said to the wise, "Give us some of your oil; for our lamps are going out." But the wise replied, "No! There will not be enough for us and you: you had better go to the dealers and buy some for yourselves."

And while they went to buy it, the bridegroom came; and those that were ready went with him to the wedding: and the door was shut. Later the other bridesmaids came also, saying, "Lord, Lord, open to us." But he replied, "Truly I tell you, I do not know you". Keep awake therefore, for you know neither the day nor the hour (that the Son of man cometh). [NRSV]

How many of the bridesmaids knew the bridegroom was coming? All of them. Then why weren't they all ready? They got sleepy and weren't prepared for the long wait. The foolish bridesmaids didn't bring enough oil. Jesus says we must be like the wise bridesmaids that were prepared. We must be ready for the wait. What are we waiting for? For Christ to come.

The bridesmaids knew what they were supposed to do - to participate in the wedding and have themselves and their lamps ready when the bridegroom came. We also know what we are supposed to do. We are to have ourselves ready and our tasks ready when Christ comes. The bridesmaids did not have a huge task and neither do we. But we must be ready.
So, what does oil mean and what does it represent? At first, I thought about 'knowledge' and
'energy' and this somehow fits but it was not until I learned later that this might be related to FRV,
"Frequency Resonance Vibration"? Perhaps another passage also refers to this FRV such as:

Parable of the Wedding Feast said:
Matt 22:2-14

"The Kingdom of Heaven is like a certain king, who made a marriage feast for his son, and sent out his servants to call those who were invited to the marriage feast, but they would not come. Again he sent out other servants, saying, ‘Tell those who are invited, "Behold, I have made ready my dinner. My oxen and my fatlings are killed, and all things are ready. Come to the marriage feast!"‘ But they made light of it, and went their ways, one to his own farm, another to his merchandise, and the rest grabbed his servants, and treated them shamefully, and killed them. When the king heard that, he was angry, and he sent his armies, destroyed those murderers, and burned their city. "Then he said to his servants, ‘The wedding is ready, but those who were invited weren’t worthy. Go therefore to the intersections of the highways, and as many as you may find, invite to the marriage feast.’ Those servants went out into the highways, and gathered together as many as they found, both bad and good. The wedding was filled with guests. But when the king came in to see the guests, he saw there a man who didn’t have on wedding clothing, and he said to him, ‘Friend, how did you come in here not wearing wedding clothing?’ He was speechless. Then the king said to the servants, ‘Bind him hand and foot, take him away, and throw him into the outer darkness; there is where the weeping and grinding of teeth will be.’ For many are called, but few chosen."

Is this another clue? Is it that " ‘Friend, how did you come in here not wearing wedding clothing?’ " is related to FRV?
What do you think, members? Is this related or am I mis-reading too deeply here?

Oakland CA (back in the Day)
029ea010b7fc1a405f4ea63053c0172f.png

Loss of cognizance
806709b1202b72c5cb407b1cceba911a.png

http://opensignal.com/coverage-maps/France/?lat=48.7463&lng=11.0012&initZoom=9&isHeatMap=0

Pokémon Go in the News:

US State Department spokesman John Kirby was forced to interrupt a briefing due to a journalist playing the popular Pokemon Go game, media reported Friday.

US State Department Interrupts Briefing Over Reporter Playing Pokemon Go
http://sputniknews.com/us/20160722/1043451613/pokemon-briefing-kirby-reporter.html

Kirby noticed a reporter distracted from the briefing and said "You're playing the Pokemon thing right there, aren't you," according to CNN.

The reporter, who had not been identified, responded that he was just "keeping an eye" on the game. After that, Kirby resumed his speech about the efforts of the US-led coalition to fight Daesh in Syria and Iraq.

As the briefing went on, Kirby asked the reporter if he had caught a Pokemon, to which the reporter responded that he did not, because "the signal's not very good." Kirby said he was "sorry" about that before continuing the briefing.

Pokemon Go is a free augmented reality mobile game where the picture displayed on the smartphone screen is projected onto real-world locations. The main aim of the game is to catch a Pokemon, a pocket monster. It has become a worldwide hit since its launch two weeks ago and has already been blamed for a wave of crimes, traffic violations and complaints in cities around the globe.

The game, first released in the United States, Australia and New Zealand, is now available in more than 30 countries.

He can’t tell a Pikachu from a Bulbasaur, but the city’s top cop wants to make sure his officers aren’t wasting their time hunting Pokémon instead of perps.

NYPD investigating whether cops played Pokémon Go on-duty in Queens; gamer who caught them on video apologizes for 'any headaches this may have caused' (Video)
http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nypd-investigating-cops-played-pokemon-on-duty-article-1.2711895

Police Commissioner Bill Bratton has launched an investigation into a report that four Queens cops were playing Pokémon Go while on duty.

We’ll take a look at that as to whether there was inappropriate behavior on their part,” Bratton said after swearing in a group of new recruits at the NYPD Police Academy Thursday.

“That craze is one of the stupidest ones that I've seen,” said Bratton, who pronounced the popular franchise “Poke-man.”

“(I) don't understand it... don't intend to understand it,” Bratton said. “It has no appeal to me.”

On Wednesday morning, four cops in Far Rockaway were caught on video talking about the viral game, where people go out searching for Pokémon characters.

Using the game’s mapping system, users go to specific spots to collect the creatures and other goodies in virtual hubs known as PokéStops.

The cops were by the Boardwalk and Beach Ninth St. — one of the game’s PokéStops — but an NYPD spokeswoman said they did not go there to hunt Pokémon.

“They were on a directed patrol after we received several 911 calls about youths throwing rocks at cars,” the spokeswoman said.

Yet in a video taken by Zoli Honig, 27, the cops acted as if they were playing the game — and hunting the elusive digital critters.

“There’s a wild Pikachu!” Honig told the officers. “Have you seen him?”

“I caught it already,” one cop said.

Moments later, another officer chimed in.

“I didn’t catch one yet!” the cop said.

The NYPD spokeswoman would not say if the officers were playing the game while they were at their post or if they were playing on their department-issued cellphones.

Honig wasn’t close enough to see their screens, but believed they were playing the game.
(Article continues.)

The US Govt Has Been Trying to Weaponize Pokemon for Two Decades — They Finally Succeeded
_http://thefreethoughtproject.com/us-government-weaponize-pokemon/

On December 16, 1997, children across Japan plopped down in front of their TVs to watch an episode of Pokemon.

700 of them never saw the end.

Hundreds of children experienced seizures and were rushed to the hospital after witnessing Pikachu use his lightning powers to blow up missiles.

The episode, called ‘Electric Soldier Porygon,’ was banned from airing again, even in edited form.

The effects were so damning to Pokemon that the entire show was removed from the air for four months.

However, while the world was scrambling to understand what could’ve possibly caused this reaction, the US Army quietly began researching the episode — to weaponize it. Seriously.

The Army wanted to blast pulses similar to those used in the episode into the faces of its adversaries to overload their brains and cause them to convulse.

Application of “electromagnetic pulses” could force neurons to all fire at once, causing a “disruption of voluntary muscle control,” reads a description of the ominous “seizure” weapon, contained in a declassified document from the Army’s National Ground Intelligence Center. “It is thought by using a method that would actually trigger nerve synapses directly with an electrical field, essentially 100% of individuals would be susceptible to seizure induction.”

The report was discovered thanks to an activist filing a Freedom of Information Act request. It revealed the Army’s sinister intentions in making electromagnetic weapons — propaganda.

According to a report in Wired, the military needed weapons like these because TV news had hamstrung the military’s traditional proclivities to kill its way to victory: It now lived in a world where “You don’t win unless CNN says you win,” the report lamented. But while the Pentagon still laments the impact of the 24/7 news cycle on the U.S. military, it hardly thinks less-lethal weapons are a solution to it. In fact, the U.S. has kept most of its electromagnetic arsenal off of the battlefield, in part because the idea of invisible pain rays would sound so bad coming out of an anchor’s mouth.

This disturbing Pokemon weapon would disrupt chemicals in the brain and induce an immediate seizure — in 100% of the population.

“The onset of synchony and disruption of muscular control is said to be near instantaneous,” the 1997 Army report reads. “Excitation is directly on the brain.” And “100% of the population” is supposed to be susceptible to the effects — from distances of “up to hundreds of meters” — “[r]ecovery times are expected to be consistent with, or more rapid than, that which is observed in epileptic seizures.”

The report showed how Army officials likely drooled over the notion of inducing seizures in their unwitting victims, specifically mentioning the Pokemon episode.

“The photic-induced seizure phenomenon was borne out demonstrably on December 16, 1997 on Japanese television when hundreds of viewers of a popular cartoon were treated, inadvertently, to photic seizure induction,” the analysis noted.

Naturally, the Army has denied any such weapon exists. However, the Army also has no problem lying.

Now, as a new Pokemon craze sweeps the nation, its ominous app roots are being exposed. While it is not a seizure gun, it’s an Orwellian government’s wet dream.

As Gawker notes:

Pokémon Go comes directly—directly—from the intelligence community.

And it’s not like Pokémon Go itself doesn’t already have a direct(-ish) line to the CIA. After all, Pokémon Go was created by Niantic, which was formed by John Hanke.

Now, Hanke also just so happened to help found Keyhole. What does Keyhole do, you ask? I’d tell you to go to Keyhole’s website—but you can’t. It just takes you straight to Google Earth. That’s because Keyhole was acquired by Google back in 2004.

Before that, though, Keyhole received funding from a firm called In-Q-Tel, a government-controlled venture capital firm that invests in companies that will help beef up Big Brother’s tool belt. What’s more, the funds In-Q-Tel gave Keyhole mostly came from the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA), whose primary mission is “collecting, analyzing, and distributing geospatial intelligence.”

As Reddit user fight_for_anything explains, the government is likely using the Pokemon players as pawns to make detailed maps from inside private homes, buildings, and other places that Google cars cannot go.

Obviously intelligence agencies have gained a lot of info from google maps and its street view, but this data was collected easily with driving cars. intel agencies may see google maps and street view as just an outline or a skeleton of the whole picture. getting more data, particularly that off the street and inside buildings, requires tons of man hours and foot work. a logistical nightmare.

Enter Pokemon GO, where if you are an intel agency and you want photos of the inside of a home or business, you just spawn desirable pokemon or related objects there, and let totally unaware and distracted citizens take the photos for you, with devices they paid for, and those citizens pay for the experience.

Imagine all these photos going back to some database (with the augmented Pokemon removed obviously. all these photos are probably GPS tagged, as well as having the phones internal gyro embed x/y/z orientation of the camera angle in the phone. these photos could be put together, much like google street view.

The government has come a long way after their attempts at weaponizing the cartoon 19 years ago. Perhaps even more insidious than a seizure inducing ray gun, however, is an app that citizens pay for to unwittingly spy on themselves for the state — all while having fun.

As James Corbett notes, Aldous Huxley would be proud.

Back
Top Bottom