Pokemon Go.

Keit said:
c.a. said:
Putin To Ban Pokemon GO From Russia Due To Links To CIA
Posted on July 17, 2016 by Baxter Dmitry

Unfortunately, it is probably not true. There are some calls from various bodies in Russia to ban the game, but Putin wouldn't make such a statement, unless it had some sort of legal basis. Besides, isn't "yournewswire" a fake news site?

It's not true. There are some former officials who are saying it's all a creation of the CIA plus some badmouthing the game by a current senator, but the official word from the Kremlin is that the game will be made available to Russians:

From http://www.rferl.org/content/russians-see-cia-plot-satanism-in-pokemon/27860783.html

Communications Minister Nikolai Nikiforov told Tass his ministry does not intend to specially regulate or ban the application. “Some people like creating their own startup, achieving results, some people like to lounge on the sofa all day, some people like running after Pokemons and falling into ditches. Everyone chooses for themselves, happily, we have a free country,” Nikiforov said.

Beau said:
Keit said:
c.a. said:
Putin To Ban Pokemon GO From Russia Due To Links To CIA
Posted on July 17, 2016 by Baxter Dmitry

Unfortunately, it is probably not true. There are some calls from various bodies in Russia to ban the game, but Putin wouldn't make such a statement, unless it had some sort of legal basis. Besides, isn't "yournewswire" a fake news site?

It's not true. There are some former officials who are saying it's all a creation of the CIA plus some badmouthing the game by a current senator, but the official word from the Kremlin is that the game will be made available to Russians:

From http://www.rferl.org/content/russians-see-cia-plot-satanism-in-pokemon/27860783.html

Communications Minister Nikolai Nikiforov told Tass his ministry does not intend to specially regulate or ban the application. “Some people like creating their own startup, achieving results, some people like to lounge on the sofa all day, some people like running after Pokemons and falling into ditches. Everyone chooses for themselves, happily, we have a free country,” Nikiforov said.

Thanks Beau for looking it up. Interesting how the Orthodox Union of Cossacks feel about the game. So it's not quite a done deal yet.
Smacks Of Satanism'

Meanwhile in St. Petersburg, the country’s cultural capital, the Irbis Orthodox Union of Cossacks called for the application to be formally banned.

Andrei Polyakov, the ataman of the society, said he intends to appeal to the Consumer Health Watchdog and the Federal Anti-Monopoly Service, znak.ru reports.

“We need to drag people out of the virtual world; otherwise it all smacks of Satanism. There are so many real interesting things and professions in the world, so much of interest to do that it is wrong to be distracted by every nonsense."

Polyakov continued:
“As for churches and temples, holy places, cultural institutions, children’s institutions, this absolutely has to be banned. We must respect culture and people’s faith, regardless which. Either there must be a sensible framework, or instructions that must be observed, or the application has to be banned completely.”
The Kremlin's Council for Human Rights and Civil Society said on July 14 that it would discuss threats linked to the game and would make recommendations.

Vladimir Putin’s spokesman, Dmitry Peskov, said of the fad in the Russian context:
“Pokemons are not the reason to visit the Kremlin, a jewel of world culture. Moreover, the Kremlin is unprecedentedly open, although it is the residence of the head of state."

casper said:
This is not normal:
"Man in New Zealand quits his job to play Pokemon Go full-time"
http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/36814165/man-in-new-zealand-quits-his-job-to-play-pokemon-go-full-time

I recently came across an interesting short film, I published it in the Section "Movies & Trivia: Picks & Pans" on September 01, 2015, , but he is" ideal "for this thread:

https://youtu.be/ALzCl6T8ZDI

Oh, that made me laugh! Seriously though, this PokeMon thing is nuts. I thought texting and facebook was bad enough with people walking around with their head in their phones, but this is ridiculous. I had a friend ask me the other day if I was GO yet. It took me a day to realize what he was talking about. I told him I wasn't into CIA apps. He jokingly replied that nothing is better than the warm embrace of Big Brother. Oy! I'm glad I have a flip-phone. There's enough stuff out there to tempt me into dissociation without having to walk into traffic, trespass, and just be a general zombie. Life's hard enough without intentional zombification. The world gets nuttier and nuttier by the day. I wonder though if the timing of this little game doesn't also serve up a nice distraction from economic woes and concerns about the fate of the world falling into Trump or Clinton's hands? This along with the July 16th session has reminded me to pay closer attention to reality and try harder to avoid dissociation. It's easy to slip into if not paying attention. Stay safe everybody! Cheers :cool2: :bacon:

[quote author= sbeaudry]I had a friend ask me the other day if I was GO yet. It took me a day to realize what he was talking about. I told him I wasn't into CIA apps
[/quote]

Someone asked me the same.

I responded that everyone who is spending many hours chasing imaginary creatures and claims it is making him/her happy is lying to him/herself.

If I speak about how the PTB trace us through such apps nobody would sadly ever take me serious.

But it's true. To hell with Nintendo for being so obedient. They are supposed to make friendly children games, yet they work willingly with the Gestapo.

It feels like being backstapped by Micky Mouse. It kind of reminds me of Bill gates who has this friendly Nerdy persona. Yet he will put most mass murderers to shame with his vaccine (depopulation) agenda. Psychopaths everywhere.

Smartphones Are Turning People Into Zombies! Here's how to save them.
Published on Jul 19, 2016

https://youtu.be/yxu24RjTnjQ
SHOW NOTES AND MP3: _https://www.corbettreport.com/?p=19287
Do you use your smartphone and other tech devices intelligently, responsibly and sparingly? Then congratulations, this interview isn't for you! But if you (or someone you know) find yourself distracted by your fondleslab and feel anxious when you're not able to check your latest notifications, then it's time to admit that the technology is starting to control you. Today we talk to research psychologist Dr. Larry Rosen about how our technology is turning us into Pavlov's dog and how we can regain control over our devices and our lives.
Source:
_https://www.corbettreport.com/interview-1194-larry-rosen-gives-practical-advice-on-controlling-your-smartphone/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+CorbettReportRSS+%28The+Corbett+Report%29

Hi all, There is an aspect of this "phenomenon" that wasn't mentioned in the thread so far. ( maybe it was, i skimmed the whole thread, so apologies if someone else brought it up and i missed it.)

any way, what hit me, when seeing it as an intell tool ( remember, EVERYTHING intel does is multi-layered) , was this; though it can certainly be used as a (1) tracking tool, (2) it is also a way to move a real time camera to any desired location....and then used as a (3) controlled and manipulated form of gang stalking and (4) location mapping, in which the "stalkers" are completely unaware of their role.

I am not saying that it's not being used to track your movements, but i doubt the boys at Langley really give a crap about the kind of people who would get addicted to this idiocy...i don't think they are viewed as a threat....they are just walking camera tripods.

I think the spooks are much more interested in what the camera is being pointed at than who's holding it. It would be very interesting ( and sickly depressing, of course) to know whose really in charge of choosing the location that a critter appears.

Think about it. Being paranoid about being tracked is old news...and the people that use this toy have already dismissed it, they're already in the " I've got nothing to hide" mind...(or should i make that "nothing but hive-mind"?). "Tracking you" is the "nefarious option" given to you by the spooks themselves...another "mis-direct" for the semi-awake egotist.

One other sub-"layer" of spook-usefulness for this app, may be that it could contribute to a target letting their guard down. I think we all have a certain amount of "good paranoia" about keeping ourselves secure and being vigilant, but repeatedly seeing "pokeies" around may lead to apathy.
Thanks, Dave.

beherenow said:
Hi all, There is an aspect of this "phenomenon" that wasn't mentioned in the thread so far. ( maybe it was, i skimmed the whole thread, so apologies if someone else brought it up and i missed it.)

any way, what hit me, when seeing it as an intell tool ( remember, EVERYTHING intel does is multi-layered) , was this; though it can certainly be used as a (1) tracking tool, (2) it is also a way to move a real time camera to any desired location....and then used as a (3) controlled and manipulated form of gang stalking and (4) location , in which the "stalkers" are completely unaware of their role.

I am not saying that it's not being used to track your movements, but i doubt the boys at Langley really give a crap about the kind of people who would get addicted to this idiocy...i don't think they are viewed as a threat....they are just walking camera tripods.

I think the spooks are much more interested in what the camera is being pointed at than who's holding it. It would be very interesting ( and sickly depressing, of course) to know whose really in charge of choosing the location that a critter appears.

Think about it. Being paranoid about being tracked is old news...and the people that use this toy have already dismissed it, they're already in the " I've got nothing to hide" mind...(or should i make that "nothing but hive-mind"?). "Tracking you" is the "nefarious option" given to you by the spooks themselves...another "mis-direct" for the semi-awake egotist.

One other sub-"layer" of spook-usefulness for this app, may be that it could contribute to a target letting their guard down. I think we all have a certain amount of "good paranoia" about keeping ourselves secure and being vigilant, but repeatedly seeing "pokeies" around may lead to apathy.
Thanks, Dave.

This made me think,instead of putting more cameras in the street,they just have these morons running around filming everything.Total surveillance achieved and what jolly good time it was! And if you even think of talking bad about pokemon go you're a ''contrarian snob''.And that's without even touching on the conspiracy angle. ''How can you be angry at these people,they're finally outside and exercising,socializing and having fun.Stop being such an **shole ''

Generator, is there something bothering you more than some simple word structure by a non-English speaking member? You are coming across more abrupt than necessary.

No STO: I'm on my own.

After seeing the videos of pokemon go players, shambling through central park, I've stopped playing.

It's not necessarily the C.I.A. angle that bothered me, as I firmly believe that facebook and other methods of surveillance were already out there for those circles, but I didn't want to be part of that crowd, I didn't want to add to the numbers and needlessly over saturate land marks. any time i played it, i was on my commute, but i couldn't help but feel unwelcomed from standing on one spot longer than it takes to walk by, eagerly swiping at a screen.

I felt like it was my responsibility to step away from it.

But I did enjoy it for what it was, despite the easy pinhole view that I was handing over to big brother, it was refreshing to see my friends come together and enjoy something nostalgic together again from more innocent times.

Generator said:
Generator, is there something bothering you more than some simple word structure by a non-English speaking member? You are coming across more abrupt than necessary.

No STO: I'm on my own.

Generator, that answer doesn't make sense. Could you elaborate on what you mean?

bjorn said:
To hell with Nintendo for being so obedient. They are supposed to make friendly children games, yet they work willingly with the Gestapo.

It feels like being backstapped by Micky Mouse. It kind of reminds me of Bill gates who has this friendly Nerdy persona. Yet he will put most mass murderers to shame with his vaccine (depopulation) agenda. Psychopaths everywhere.

I agree. Nintendo made some pretty heart warming games that in some ways helped me to better comprehend and handle the world, namely the Legend of Zelda series and the robust mythology that spanned eons and multiple incarnations of the boy garbed in green and his seemingly permanent conflict as an avatar of courage against abject power.

Part of me wants to blame this turn to the darkside on the passing of president Satoru Iwata.

beherenow said:
any way, what hit me, when seeing it as an intell tool ( remember, EVERYTHING intel does is multi-layered) , was this; though it can certainly be used as a (1) tracking tool, (2) it is also a way to move a real time camera to any desired location....and then used as a (3) controlled and manipulated form of gang stalking and (4) location mapping, in which the "stalkers" are completely unaware of their role.

Thanks, Dave.

Multilayered for sure, from hyper-dimensional to low level intelligence gathering.

When it comes to this sort of thing, intelligence and population manipulation, we have to remember that the cognitive science involved has been under an intense multi-billion dollar microscope for many decades. There are experimental questions which may be being tested, the answers to which would be very difficult to understand and see the value in without first knowing the previous experiments and conclusions reached which led to those questions. Once you get up into the higher levels of theory/test/discovery/new question/repeat, anybody who hasn't been able to follow the logic path can easily get left behind.

For instance...

Just hazarding a guess here, but it might have as much to do with testing and influencing the social reactions of people who do not play as much as it is the reactions of people who do...

Hindsight Man said:
This made me think,instead of putting more cameras in the street,they just have these morons running around filming everything.Total surveillance achieved and what jolly good time it was! And if you even think of talking bad about pokemon go you're a ''contrarian snob''.And that's without even touching on the conspiracy angle. ''How can you be angry at these people,they're finally outside and exercising,socializing and having fun.Stop being such an **shole ''

When a large group of people do something offensively obedient, (like dissociate in a way which aligns with the PTB), how much collective social pressure does it take to silence those who might dissent?

Data points are king, and this Pokemon thing provides a sort of experimental apparatus capable of delivering varying social pressures with precision in terms of both time and region. Say, for instance, you want to know how much power to saturate a neighborhood with using your HAARP beams, -just enough to keep things boiling but not enough to overflow into random violence. In order to complete your calculations, you need to be able to artificially insert some kind of social anxiety or stimulus in order to test reactions.

Pokemon Go represents a product capable of delivering on short notice a group of people with common psychological features to pretty much any region you want in a fairly reliable and controlled manner, (witness the Central Park video). What a great apparatus to run tests with! You can deliver white mice of a certain quality where and when you need them.

If the experiment turns out to provide a useful control point, then it can be included in the arsenal of the larger Matrix.

That's just a guess, but I can see some application in this manner.

At higher levels, I still see a lot of parallel awareness being poked at with regard to hyper-dimensional phenomena. Elements of hyper-dimensional reality are cropping up in media a lot lately.

If you want to control people once they transit to 4D, how do you do it? It's hard for us to imagine the challenges involved because we don't understand the exact processes, but training people to think in particular ways about overlapping realities which host otherwise invisible entities might be part of the control plan. Don't they call players "Trainers"?

Word associations and metaphors seem to give away the show if you know how to read them.

beherenow said:

Thanks, Dave.

One thing to realize is that you can turn the ARG function off, basically removing the use of the camera from the game.

That being said, I'm certain that if the camera is exposed (mine is usually covered, as I use a wallet case) that even with the ARG function off, the camera may still operate regardless, but turning off ARG nonetheless removes the games ability to control where you have the camera pointed, so that's something to consider if you know people who absolutely must play the game, at least recommend they turn ARG off. (It's also 10x easier to catch pokemon with ARG turned off, so I'm assuming when this is discovered by mainstream media, turning off ARG will be among the top 10 tips and tricks).

This also doesn't detract from the easy handing over of your location data with the GPS/mapping engine.

Woodsman said:
beherenow said:

Thanks, Dave.

Multilayered for sure, from hyper-dimensional to low level intelligence gathering.

When it comes to this sort of thing, intelligence and population manipulation, we have to remember that the cognitive science involved has been under an intense multi-billion dollar microscope for many decades. There are experimental questions which may be being tested, the answers to which would be very difficult to understand and see the value in without first knowing the previous experiments and conclusions reached which led to those questions. Once you get up into the higher levels of theory/test/discovery/new question/repeat, anybody who hasn't been able to follow the logic path can easily get left behind.

For instance...

Just hazarding a guess here, but it might have as much to do with testing and influencing the social reactions of people who do not play as much as it is the reactions of people who do...

Hindsight Man said:

When a large group of people do something offensively obedient, (like dissociate in a way which aligns with the PTB), how much collective social pressure does it take to silence those who might dissent?

Data points are king, and this Pokemon thing provides a sort of experimental apparatus capable of delivering varying social pressures with precision in terms of both time and region. Say, for instance, you want to know how much power to saturate a neighborhood with using your HAARP beams, -just enough to keep things boiling but not enough to overflow into random violence. In order to complete your calculations, you need to be able to artificially insert some kind of social anxiety or stimulus in order to test reactions.

Pokemon Go represents a product capable of delivering on short notice a group of people with common psychological features to pretty much any region you want in a fairly reliable and controlled manner, (witness the Central Park video). What a great apparatus to run tests with! You can deliver white mice of a certain quality where and when you need them.

If the experiment turns out to provide a useful control point, then it can be included in the arsenal of the larger Matrix.

That's just a guess, but I can see some application in this manner.

At higher levels, I still see a lot of parallel awareness being poked at with regard to hyper-dimensional phenomena. Elements of hyper-dimensional reality are cropping up in media a lot lately.

If you want to control people once they transit to 4D, how do you do it? It's hard for us to imagine the challenges involved because we don't understand the exact processes, but training people to think in particular ways about overlapping realities which host otherwise invisible entities might be part of the control plan. Don't they call players "Trainers"?

Word associations and metaphors seem to give away the show if you know how to read them.
I think you're onto something. Even those who are not playing are still fixtures in the game. It's creeping me out. Plus these new zombie types are a lot faster and much more aggressive than the slower texting and FBer types. Here is a 'funny' PokeyPrank https://www.facebook.com/LoganPaul/videos/529171360614379 It's crazy really. Idiocracy meets collective insanity.

sbeaudry said:
[snip...}

I think you're onto something. Even those who are not playing are still fixtures in the game. It's creeping me out. Plus these new zombie types are a lot faster and much more aggressive than the slower texting and FBer types. Here is a 'funny' PokeyPrank https://www.facebook.com/LoganPaul/videos/529171360614379 It's crazy really. Idiocracy meets collective insanity.

sbeaudry,

The prank that Logan Paul pulled by shouting out a nonexistent pokemon character failed according to him but there is another longer video on the same page (about 15 minutes) that gives a more detailed idea of why those there were playing. It seems that the majority of those in Central Park were there for mostly nostalgic reasons. I think it may not be just a black and white situation as far as the reasons the mostly younger crowd want to play the game.

I do think that my view is still leaning towards the negative aspects but I can understand how a younger generation might view it having positive aspects. It is almost like a game within a game. The CIA and NSA are also playing a game but probably for very different reasons. As the Cs said we are an "experiment".

Session 21 January 1995
Q: (L) Let me ask this one before the tape runs out and we take a break. What is the "ultimate secret" being protected by the
Consortium?

A: You are not in control of yourselves, you are an experiment.
BREAK
Q: Do you have anything else to say on that subject?
A: Up to you.
Q: (T) When you say this is the ultimate secret, that we're being "protected" from by the government, are we talking about the
ultimate secret of humans
only here?
A: Basically.
Q: (T) The ultimate secret of the human race is that we are an experiment that other humans are conducting on the rest of us?
A: Part.
Q: (T) Okay, does the other part have to do with the Lizards?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) Other aliens also?
A: Yes.
Q: (T) Okay, so, are the humans who are running the experiment, do they know that they are part of the experiment also?
Q: (T) And they're doing this willingly?
A: They have no choice.
Q: (L) Why do they have no choice?
A: Already in progress.
Q: (T) What is the experiment about?
A: Too complicated for you to understand.
Q: (J) I hate it when that happens! (T) Okay, is this part of, is this about the experiment the Lizzies are doing of dominating us and
sucking us dry?
A: Yes, but there's much more than that, you will understand at level 4.

So, I think there is much more to this story than appears on the surface and this is a very good example of the complexity that may be involved. :/ :huh:

Back
Top Bottom