Pokemon Go.

Excellent Synopsis posted on Sott.

Pokémon Go and mass dissociation: Anchoring the frequency of chaos and destruction
Adam Daniels
Sott.net Thu, 21 Jul 2016 16:21 UTC
https://www.sott.net/article/322660-Pokemon-Go-and-mass-dissociation-Anchoring-the-frequency-of-chaos-and-destruction

Adam Daniels (Profile)
An avid SOTT reader since 2011, Adam joined the editorial team in 2014 to help expose the lies being told by media organizations and governments, spread awareness of the corruption of science, and to keep the beacon of hope that is SOTT shining bright. He also knows kung fu. (Warrior)

Speaking of what may be under the surface of this game, according to this article http://mashable.com/2016/07/10/john-hanke-pokemon-go/#Yz.z.Oj_nmqD the locations for Pokemon Go come from the database from an earlier Niantics augmented reality game called Ingress which has been played by people around the world since 2012. The premise and background story to Ingress has hyper dimensional and mind control aspects in a real world game setting that is creepy.

From a Wikipedia article on Ingress: "The game makers' framing device for the game is as follows: Alongside the discovery of the Higgs Boson by the physicists at CERN in 2012,[16] it has also been discovered that the Earth has been seeded with "Exotic Matter," or XM. This substance has been associated with the Shapers, a mysterious phenomenon or alien race." and "The gameplay consists of capturing "portals" at places of cultural significance, such as public art, landmarks, monuments, etc., and linking them to create virtual triangular "control fields" over geographical areas. Progress in the game is measured by the number of "mind units" (MUs) captured via such control fields, i.e. people nominally controlled by each faction (as illustrated on the Intel Map)." https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ingress_(video_game)

The more I find out about Ingress the more I question what is really happening to people at these "Pokestops"? :huh:

goyacobol said:
sbeaudry said:
[snip...}

I think you're onto something. Even those who are not playing are still fixtures in the game. It's creeping me out. Plus these new zombie types are a lot faster and much more aggressive than the slower texting and FBer types. Here is a 'funny' PokeyPrank https://www.facebook.com/LoganPaul/videos/529171360614379 It's crazy really. Idiocracy meets collective insanity.

sbeaudry,

The prank that Logan Paul pulled by shouting out a nonexistent pokemon character failed according to him but there is another longer video on the same page (about 15 minutes) that gives a more detailed idea of why those there were playing. It seems that the majority of those in Central Park were there for mostly nostalgic reasons. I think it may not be just a black and white situation as far as the reasons the mostly younger crowd want to play the game.

I do think that my view is still leaning towards the negative aspects but I can understand how a younger generation might view it having positive aspects. It is almost like a game within a game. The CIA and NSA are also playing a game but probably for very different reasons. As the Cs said we are an "experiment".
Yes, I agree there is more going on here than meets the eye. As for Logan's prank, I just thought it was interesting because you see people start running very quickly at him. These are just random people running around like maniacs because someone yelled a Poke name. I wasn't taking a stab at why they are playing. I don't think it's black and white either. For many it may be nostalgia, but the developers have triggered something very powerful, more powerful than FB. It's an interesting phenomenon and also quite creepy.

seeker2seer said:
Speaking of what may be under the surface of this game, according to this article http://mashable.com/2016/07/10/john-hanke-pokemon-go/#Yz.z.Oj_nmqD the locations for Pokemon Go come from the database from an earlier Niantics augmented reality game called Ingress which has been played by people around the world since 2012. The premise and background story to Ingress has hyper dimensional and mind control aspects in a real world game setting that is creepy.

From a Wikipedia article on Ingress: "The game makers' framing device for the game is as follows: Alongside the discovery of the Higgs Boson by the physicists at CERN in 2012,[16] it has also been discovered that the Earth has been seeded with "Exotic Matter," or XM. This substance has been associated with the Shapers, a mysterious phenomenon or alien race." and "The gameplay consists of capturing "portals" at places of cultural significance, such as public art, landmarks, monuments, etc., and linking them to create virtual triangular "control fields" over geographical areas. Progress in the game is measured by the number of "mind units" (MUs) captured via such control fields, i.e. people nominally controlled by each faction (as illustrated on the Intel Map)." https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ingress_(video_game)

The more I find out about Ingress the more I question what is really happening to people at these "Pokestops"? :huh:
So the first attempt(s) at a game like this didn't take off. They had to couch it into something 'cuter' that would be recognizable and attractive to the 30 somethings and kids could get on board too. It could be some sort of practice run for 4D or just very useful for manipulating pieces in 3. At any rate, things are speeding up here on the BBM and I don't like being a guinea pig. Ah well, front row seats! I think I'd better strap in, the ride is getting bumpy.

seeker2seer said:

I played this game for several weeks (Ingress). It has become popular in my region, especially among people who work in my office.

I didn't know the premise was so dark. It certainly shows the advanced mind sets of the developers and writers involved in the project.

Perhaps it's our involvement with these networks, or signals, that becomes the mind control aspect.

As if the technology can't passively effect everyone, including non players, unless a specific majority of the populace is intertwined.

Using pokemon certainly draws in a larger demographic and now, these mind control grids, or triangles, can have a bigger impact and actually does.

An example, was that my family and I often go to playgrounds in the later evening after the crowds have dwindled a bit, as larger crowds can over stimulate our son, causing him to have anxiety and dissociate into repetitious stimming.

The playground we go to features two overlapping pokestops where the players can replenish gear, and use 'lure modules' that draw in more pokemon. So instead of shambling to and fro, as you see in the videos posted online and earlier in this thread, you can sit stationed as the pokemon come to you.

The result was, 9 at night, a perfect time in the summer for my son to play in peace where there is still sunlight at the park, the play ground was over burdened! But not with playing children, instead with teenagers, and grown men, sitting on and around play structures in groups.

It was very inconvenient for my son, who couldn't focus and play like he normally would and was trapped into a loop, running from one appratus to another, unable to settle in, as the crowds around the park were making him anxious.

As result, we had to leave. At the time, I felt "meh, this will fade" but later that evening, I could see that the lures were still in place at those landmarks by logging into the game and viewing that part of the map... at 2 AM!

These lures can't be automated, you physically have to be there to set them up, and you can tell when a lure is in place as the pokestop or landmark will have a confetti effect, showing people in the region that you can go there and take advantage of it while it's still active.

Another thing I wish to add to my previous post, was that this experience at the park was before the release in Canada

Basically, this was the first wave of players that had to change the region on their phones to the U.S. to get the game installed.

Now that the game is available in Canada, the 'pokemon populace' ballooned.

[quote author= zin]But I did enjoy it for what it was, despite the easy pinhole view that I was handing over to big brother, it was refreshing to see my friends come together and enjoy something nostalgic together again from more innocent times.[/quote]

That's all fine and well ofcourse :) But we all know that people simply don't stop at that. They are going to spend hundreds if not more hours in a silly game that is completely soulless (feeds the lower centres) while the world is burning.

[quote author= zin]As result, we had to leave. At the time, I felt "meh, this will fade" but later that evening, I could see that the lures were still in place at those landmarks by logging into the game and viewing that part of the map... at 2 AM![/quote]

I got a bad habit of staying up to late. I have seen people outside chasing Pokemon at those times and later :ohboy: Officer Jenny should arrest them.

At some point in the times to come I know that someone will interupt our conversation because imaginary digital Pikachu needs a cuddle. Not looking foward to it.

With the thining of the veil I have a feeling that Pokemon- trainers are going to find more than just Pokemon with their phones in the near future :evil: (Session 21 March 2015)

(Data) I have one question. It might be silly, but I'm gonna ask it anyway. Has it ever happened since the invention of mobile phones that a text message has been sent from the spirit world to a person?

A: Many times! Entities love tech!

(Perceval) When they said that entities love tech, is that why they said in a previous session that Wi-Fi is evil? Can these entities in some way influence the feelings of people in a house by these waves?

A: Related, certainly. Such energies can be drawn upon by all sorts of "critters" in your environment.

Q: (L) Well, let me ask... Is it possible that this rash of Black-Eyed Children and other strange entity-related phenomena is a side effect or a result of having so much technology around?

A: Now you have opened a real can of worms!

Q: (L) So, basically by having so much technology, microwaves, and all that kind of stuff, we're basically feeding entities in other realms and enabling them to enter ours?

A: Pretty much! Fun for materialists galore!

Q: (L) In other words, people who believe only in technology are in for a big surprise?

A: Yes

Q: (L) Well, that's interesting.

(Perceval) Is it because those kinds of microwaves and other kinds of waves transcend, or are perceived in other dimensions?

People I have spoken to seem to gloss over a lot of these negative points, by listing the Pros of the game. Some of which I can see as being a good thing.
Parents seeing their kids go outside, instead of having them glued to a computer screen or TV.
People of any age actually going outside and walking instead of being sat inside.
Some amount of face to face social interaction rather than simply interacting online. There seems to be a lot of camaraderie involved.

I also saw a friend post this on Facebook :
13769436_10207479683090098_8878016899066428852_n.jpg

Supposedly this is Muncie animal shelter in Muncie Indiana.

I hope the fad will pass - it seems to just be another tool in the attempt to keep the masses entertained and asleep.

Soluna said:

That's a nice story.

One thing to remember about the Dark Side is that it takes huge amounts of energy to maintain control. The Creative Principle, by contrast, functions without enforcement. People trying to track down and train digital critters might have accidentally tripped into the real thing. Ooops!

"The more you tighten your grip, the more star systems will slip through your fingers."

Woodsman said:
Soluna said:

That's a nice story.

One thing to remember about the Dark Side is that it takes huge amounts of energy to maintain control. The Creative Principle, by contrast, functions without enforcement. People trying to track down and train digital critters might have accidentally tripped into the real thing. Ooops!

"The more you tighten your grip, the more star systems will slip through your fingers."

Woodsman,

That is very interesting. I think that it is something to consider, with all the manipulation that STS does, they may not even have a clue what being "human" really means. We may have some unexpected behaviors that they just can't "grok"?

They may know a few things about what gets our attention but do they really have any concept of how STO "critters" think? What if we are so different that they just don't get it. I don't know it is just a thought. I have to finish reading Political Ponerology which so far seems to be describing a limited group of a subspecies of humans who are not quite able to understand why we don't think the same as they do. :/ :huh:

[quote author= Woodsman]One thing to remember about the Dark Side is that it takes huge amounts of energy to maintain control. TheThe Creative Principle, by contrast, functions without enforcement.[/quote]

Huge amount of energy is only necessary when people prefer truth above illusions. We are not living in such a world. OSIT.

Pokemon Go is competite. People cling to achievements and those are tied to the Ego. And while they do there are worries and stress (unconsciousness suffering) that you might not get that achievement. That's suffering deprived from the Ego. That's what 4STS energetically feeds on. And since game addiction rewires the brain (reward seeking) People will stay in this mode unless they put effort in literally changing their lives. It's kind of trying to stop drugs and get real life goals.

Like the C’s recently said:

A: Those who live in dreams give off the STS signature and allow anchoring of 4D negative energies.

Q: (L) Well, I suppose we know that "living in dreams" is dissociating... Is that correct?

Q: (Joe) It's not just dissociating. "Living in dreams" would also be believing in lies, not taking stock of the facts, and preferring instead an imaginary world.

In short, all lower centre activities. And while this happens the creative energy of masses of people is being blocked which builds up ready to unleash planetary destruction.

bjorn said:
[quote author= Woodsman]One thing to remember about the Dark Side is that it takes huge amounts of energy to maintain control. TheThe Creative Principle, by contrast, functions without enforcement.

Huge amount of energy is only necessary when people prefer truth above illusions. We are not living in such a world. OSIT.

Pokemon Go is competite. People cling to achievements and those are tied to the Ego. And while they do there are worries and stress (unconsciousness suffering) that you might not get that achievement. That's suffering deprived from the Ego. That's what 4STS energetically feeds on. And since game addiction rewires the brain (reward seeking) People will stay in this mode unless they put effort in literally changing their lives. It's kind of trying to stop drugs and get real life goals.

A: Those who live in dreams give off the STS signature and allow anchoring of 4D negative energies.

Q: (L) Well, I suppose we know that "living in dreams" is dissociating... Is that correct?

Q: (Joe) It's not just dissociating. "Living in dreams" would also be believing in lies, not taking stock of the facts, and preferring instead an imaginary world.

In short, all lower centre activities. And while this happens the creative energy of masses of people is being blocked which builds up ready to unleash planetary destruction.
[/quote]

I thought Woodman's point was that the energy that the game attempted to hijack, inadverntantly drew the players' attention to reality of how much they enjoyed taking dogs for a walk. Some even decided to adopt a dog.

I know this is not what was expected by the designers but it gives me a little hope for humanity (which I am having difficulty with these days). The game itself was probably only designed to distract people from reality but couldn't eliminate reality due to environmental "distractions". I am not so sure that the effort required is now as "unbalanced" as it was before the "timeline" shift. I am not saying there is no effort required but who's to say that in every case "Huge amount of energy is only necessary when people prefer truth above illusions.". What if it now is becoming just as difficult to exert energy to prefer illusions above truth? :huh:

bjorn said:
[quote author= Woodsman]One thing to remember about the Dark Side is that it takes huge amounts of energy to maintain control. TheThe Creative Principle, by contrast, functions without enforcement.

[/quote]

9000+ people got together for a live Pokemon Go event in San Francisco. in 360/VR

https://youtu.be/3cOp7-3NzmM

Total Envelopment mind, body, and soul

Pokemon Go Crawl SF

https://youtu.be/yVt6qVssb6I

Pokémon Go Crawl Achieves Peak Pikachu
by Joe Kukura in Arts & Entertainment on Jul 21, 2016 12:15 pm
_http://sfist.com/2016/07/21/pokemon_go_crawl_achieves_peak_pika.php

[quote author= goyacobol]I thought Woodman's point was that the energy that the game attempted to hijack, inadvertently drew the players' attention to reality of how much they enjoyed taking dogs for a walk. Some even decided to adopt a dog.[/quote]

I know, I only quoted the energy feeding part. ;) was meant to add something to it.

I hope Woodsman is right about that's why they adopted a Dog. Hopefully not so they have an excuse to be full-time pokemon-trainers. Which isn't even a job. (not yet at least)

[quote author= goyacobol]The game itself was probably only designed to distract people from reality but couldn't eliminate reality due to environmental "distractions".[/quote]

I doubt the game makers are a conscious part of the Cabal. I doubt many in the entertainment business are. They just do what seems to come natural for them, create stuff sorely based on the lower centres. But I can imagine that 4STS by knowing what makes us thick grand those in the creative industry with the right inspiration that serves them. Same way drug designers go to work to create more and better addictive substances which they can flood the market with.

[quote author= goyacobol]I am not saying there is no effort required but who's to say that in every case "Huge amount of energy is only necessary when people prefer truth above illusions.". What if it now is becoming just as difficult to exert energy to prefer illusions above truth? [/quote]

You mean that all this Pokemon Go nonsense and the likes are making their appearances because the matrix has to go in overdrive to keep people distracted from the truth ?

That's a nice thought. There is no crime in hoping so. Maybe it is?

[quote author= C.A]9000+ people got together for a live Pokemon Go event in San Francisco. in 360/VR[/quote]

If a legendary or mythic Pokemon shows up. I am afraid people will trample each other to death running to the right spot.

bjorn said:
[quote author= goyacobol]I thought Woodman's point was that the energy that the game attempted to hijack, inadvertently drew the players' attention to reality of how much they enjoyed taking dogs for a walk. Some even decided to adopt a dog.

I know, I only quoted the energy feeding part. ;) was meant to add something to it.

[quote author= goyacobol]The game itself was probably only designed to distract people from reality but couldn't eliminate reality due to environmental "distractions".[/quote]

I doubt the game makers are a conscious part of the Cabal. I doubt many in the entertainment business are. They just do what seems to come natural for them, create stuff sorely based on the lower centres. But I can imagine that 4STS by knowing what makes us thick grand those in the creative industry with the right inspiration that serves them. Same way drug designers go to work to create more and better addictive substances which they can flood the market with.

[quote author= goyacobol]I am not saying there is no effort required but who's to say that in every case "Huge amount of energy is only necessary when people prefer truth above illusions.". What if it now is becoming just as difficult to exert energy to prefer illusions above truth? [/quote]

You mean that all this Pokemon Go nonsense and the likes are making their appearances because the matrix has to go in overdrive to keep people distracted from the truth ?

That's a nice thought. There is no crime in hoping so. Maybe it is?

[quote author= C.A]9000+ people got together for a live Pokemon Go event in San Francisco. in 360/VR[/quote]

If a legendary or mythic Pokemon shows up. I am afraid people will trample each other to death running to the right spot.
[/quote]

I guess we are all kind of guessing at this point. I do see some camaraderie emerging as people get together. It seems that in Political Poenology that Andrew Lobaczewski noticed that "normal" human behavior could not be totally eliminated from human consciousness. The psychopaths could only get away with their distorted views for so long before some began to catch on. That is not to say there are no casualties in the process and for many years of rehabilitation due to injured psyches.

I have mixed feelings about this phenomena. I see some distracted and having accidents while others tend to share their enthusiasm in more positive ways. I do lament that this same enthusiasm is not directed towards more "adult" activities such as paying attention to world events that are happening at an ever more rapid and intense pace every day.

It is like not wanting to destroy the child-like wonder that we all start with but at the same time wanting to mature into responsible parents that we used to think knew nothing.

I think it is the competitive aspect that you notice that could cause people to trample others just to get those "points". I don't know if that is the crux of the matter but it seems to be part of the STS way of thinking to me. STO at least tries to be balanced by having "external consideration". I did not grow up with such games and technology so I am kind of hoping that even though the younger generation has a different way of just having "fun" it may not be so easy to turn that into totally STS behavior.

[quote author= goyacobol]I think it is the competitive aspect that you notice that could cause people to trample others just to get those "points". I don't know if that is the crux of the matter but it seems to be part of the STS way of thinking to me.[/quote]

The more competitive people get the more obsessed they are, the more addicted there are.

Like every addiction. There is a lot more stress than reward. That's an excellent feeding frenzy for 4STS.

[quote author= goyacobol]I did not grow up with such games and technology so I am kind of hoping that even though the younger generation has a different way of just having "fun" it may not be so easy to turn that into totally STS behavior.[/quote]

Problem is I think that we grew up with some kind of Religion in the West that nothing matters (Everything is just chaos, creation happened by accident)

And so life is only about doing the things you like and nothing else.

Community based concepts such as responbility are alien and not inspired. That has to with the the personality of the cult I think that sorely focus on inward projection. Everyone is only graving for experiences that adds them as a being. (Ego/ self importance)

Being a Pokemon trainer and go on some adventure in this case. ( I know, it is sad)

There is joy in being responsible. But you have to step away from this reward seeking, pleasure for the self modus. Not many young people in the West take that step I think because they don't understand this. They are not even aware of the choose.

And I can tell that many are not satisfied with their life. I know more people who take drugs on a weekly basis than don't and this has been going on for almost a decade. And many hate their jobs that is mainly focused on entertainment or selling stuff that adds nothing real in life.

So this ''Life is only about Fun Religion'' took away purpose. The only thing that can bring satisfaction in life.

I think that many would be happier in construction/engineering or something alike that actually creates and add real-life skills. But in school this dumb idea was advertised that you have to work smart and not hard. (with your brain, not hands) So many real-jobs are not popular.

This Pokemon Go is just something to fill a void. OSIT.

Back
Top Bottom