Pokemon Go.

Quote from:Woodsman
I've consistently found that when the gremlins get involved, bugging the system so sharing important thoughts becomes interrupted, (we get this all the time in the SOTT Radio Show), that perseverance makes all the difference. Stick with it; keep tuned in through annoying drop-outs and distortions, re-type those vanished paragraphs, don't lose track of that insight while you fiddle with a glitching modem, etc.

It also happened few times when I wanted to post, and you write it for some time and it got lost. It was annoying, do not remember exactly how it got lost(connection fail possibly, etc) but had to write it all again, so I copy it before posting.

Quote from:SummerLite
Why not take the form of some cartoon, the woman was playing the game ALL DAY after all.

Not that they would believe her even if it was not pokemon, but she could at least have some chance to find out for herself the truth through many other cases if willing, this way she ll end up thinking she s maybe crazy.

Well this “game” is definitely getting creepier and creepier.

I don’t know if it has been mentioned before but there was a star trek TNG episode about something similar happening to the enterprise crew.
It was called The Game.
This whole thing reminds me of that.

“Spaceship” earth being prepared for a takeover. :shock:

Cue George Takei “Oh My!”

_http://theantimedia.org/pentagon-bans-pokemon-go/

Paranoia-Peddling Pentagon Bans Pokemon GO

The U.S. government just threw another log on the fire, adding to the blaze of paranoia it’s been generating around the nation’s newest threat — foreign cyber attacks. In a memo sent out July 19, Pentagon employees were told to keep Pokemon Go off their phones to prevent spying by foreign countries.

According the The Washington Times, an anonymous source told Inside the Ring the memorandum “warned all officials and defense contractors that playing Pokemon Go, the hugely popular Japanese video game, poses a potential a security risk to secure and sensitive facilities.”

The hugely popular augmented reality game, an app downloaded and played on smartphones, took the world by storm in the beginning of July as millions scrambled to capture little digital creatures within days of its launch. According to the Pentagon’s source, security concerns quickly arose:

“Pokemon Go uses the Global Positioning System satellite network for maps of areas around the handheld mobile devices that utilize the application. Pentagon security officials are concerned the data obtained playing the game could provide pinpoint accuracy on the locations of rooms and other sensitive facilities where secrets are stored. The game also could provide personal data on Pentagon officials with access to secrets, information that could be used in cyber attacks or spying recruitment attempts. Pokemon Go employs Google Maps to place users within a real-world city location and then shows a figure of the game player on the map.”

Ironically, smartphone apps like Google Maps, Facebook, Gmail, Twitter, and others have not been banned despite the treasure trove of personal information and location-tracking data the platforms collect. The Pentagon even bragged to the press when Secretary of Defense Ashton Carter joined Facebook last year.

The Pokemon Go ban adds to the years-long fear mongering the government has rolled out following high-profile cyber attacks. Cyber surveillance bills like CISPA (2.0, 3.0) and SOPA have been sold to the public as reactionary solutions to those problems. It is obvious that the government and its agencies will look for every opportunity to scare the American people into begging for protection from any boogeyman they can piece together.

Nima said:
Well this “game” is definitely getting creepier and creepier.

I don’t know if it has been mentioned before but there was a star trek TNG episode about something similar happening to the enterprise crew.
It was called The Game.
This whole thing reminds me of that.

“Spaceship” earth being prepared for a takeover. :shock:

Cue George Takei “Oh My!”

Nima,

I found The Game episode to have interesting parallels too. It seems to me that the addictive aspect of the technology is very pronounced. Plus I think there is a TDARM possibility to which the Cs hint. :shock:

If one combines this with the dangers of "visualization" as described in TSHOTW1, then to the electromagnetic soup we're living one can suppose that some devices, like Pokémon Go, can be used by some hyperdimensionals as a shortcut in the information field to interact with certain individuals. After all, the mind is open to an inner perception where some nonphysical creatures can share the usual space and time, with a blurred perception of reality (mental blocking is off by default, in addition to situational and self awareness). It goes beyond the phone being a receptacle for communication from someone you don't see, which could also be a portal for communication from non-3D "entities".

Can someone let me know what TSHOTW1 means?

Thanks, :)

SummerLite said:
mkrnhr said:
If one combines this with the dangers of "visualization" as described in TSHOTW1, then to the electromagnetic soup we're living one can suppose that some devices, like Pokémon Go, can be used by some hyperdimensionals as a shortcut in the information field to interact with certain individuals. After all, the mind is open to an inner perception where some nonphysical creatures can share the usual space and time, with a blurred perception of reality (mental blocking is off by default, in addition to situational and self awareness). It goes beyond the phone being a receptacle for communication from someone you don't see, which could also be a portal for communication from non-3D "entities".

Can someone let me know what TSHOTW1 means?

Thanks, :)

Secret History of the World, Volume 1

Thanks A Jay! I just couldn't figure that out, I'm not good at these abbreviations, plus I haven't read the book yet.

What is said in this quote by Keit is very interesting to me concerning the dangers of visualizations while in the EM soup. I would like to know more about this and I'm wondering if someone can explain that further and what is said in the book. It may be awhile before I read TSHOTW1 and the question may get lost in time. For many years, visualizing was a part of my practice in one way or another and I know its a big part of many paths.

I know a few people who are studying shamanism now and much of what they do is centered on guided meditations and visualizing. At one time I had a experience where this practice felt like I was being set up for possession and once I sensed that I stopped immediately. So I have a hint how that works.

I may be going off topic here, sorry.

p.s. just as I posted this my internet connection went off. Good thing I copied it before trying to post. Gremlins? I know a person who was practicing shamanism for many years and took groups to visited John of God in Brazil many times. She also owned a New Agey book store and made some of her income by doing soul retrievals and giving classes. Recently something happened that spooked her to the core it seems. She's now become a born again Christian and has actually burned many of her books. What a surprising story that was! But I dont know if she's any better off.

I'm also aware of the corruption that has occurred over the years concerning shamanism.

SummerLite said:
What is said in this quote by Keit is very interesting to me concerning the dangers of visualizations while in the EM soup. I would like to know more about this and I'm wondering if someone can explain that further and what is said in the book.

You probably refer to the quote mentioned by mkrmhr? In any case, here's a quote from TSHOTW that begins to explore the topic of hyperdimentional realms and the danger of such "visualisations". But there is much more! The "problem" is, that entire book is packed with gems, and it is hard to quote something without making it pages long! But here's a teaser. ;)

Alternately, you can also watch Laura's Course in Knowledge & Being. It can probably answer a lot of your questions.

The bottom line is, that if a person didn't go though life-long grueling process of working on the self, any attempt to "influence" the higher realms is going to result in him being "influenced" in return, if not possessed. Now imagine what may happen to people, who willingly open themselves to various influences by playing mindless games, such as Pokemon Go. :shock:

After over thirty years of work, the one thing that has become evident is that the
energies of Creation emanate “downward”, and our individuality as human beings
is merely an expression of the “Theological Dramas”, so to say. To attempt to
exert our will or to make our voice travel “upward”, against Creation is, in
essence, an attempt to violate the Free Will of Creation, i.e. Hubris. This is why
praying, rituals designed to “change” reality, “positive thinking” with the “intent”
to change something “up there”, in order to receive the benefits “down here”, is
always doomed to produce more strife, misery and suffering globally.

As I searched through the literature in hundreds of fields of study, the chief thing
that became apparent to me is that mankind is in the iron grip of an uncaring
control system that raises him up and brings him low for its own mysterious
purposes. No group, no nationality, no secret society or religion, is exempt.

I needed answers. I couldn’t live haunted daily by this grief for humanity and the
many horrors of history. That was the motivation for the Cassiopaean experiment.[...]
There was something strange and mysterious going on here on Earth, and I wanted to know
the answers. So I undertook the channelling experiment that resulted, after two
years of dedicated work, in what is known as the Cassiopaean Transmissions.

In spite of the fact that we hold an “open opinion” regarding the source of this
material, the answers we received from the Cassiopaeans - us in the future - were
intriguing, to say the least. The closest analogy to the view of reality presented by
the Cassiopaeans is graphically explicated in the movie, The Matrix, wherein our
reality is presented as a computer program/dream that “stores” human beings in
“pods” so that they are batteries producing energy for some vast machine
dominating the world.[...]

The difference between the metaphor of The Matrix and the view of the
Cassiopaeans is that they propose a para-physical realm as another layer in the
structure of space-time from which our own reality is projected, looping over and
over again in endless variations. You could say that the hyperdimensional realms
are the “future” in a very real sense.

This para-physical reality of hyperdimensional space - the realm of the Matrix
programmers - is inhabited, according to the Cassiopaeans, by beings of both
positive and negative polarity who have “graduated” from our reality, but not
necessarily in the sense of “dying” and going to a strictly ethereal realm. It is,
effectively, a world of the future that creates our present by projecting itself into
the past. What is important to realize is that if we think about the future in terms of
probable futures, or branching universes, then what we do now, whether we wake
up from the Matrix or not, determines what kind of future we experience,
individually and collectively.

While these ideas might seem more suited to science fiction than science proper,
in fact, some of the most well-known physicists have proposed models and
research programs that in no way contradict this hypothesis. They may one day
demonstrate the mathematical proof of such a perspective.[...]

The phenomenon that these ideas speak to more directly is that of
hyperdimensional realities wherein mental energies or consciousness energies are
amplified and can be interactive with the environment: technology that suggests
not only power for transport that is partly physical, partly “ethereal”;
communication that is also partly physical and partly ethereal, as well as powers of
“manifestation” that might seem impossible to us in our present state of
technology. All of these properties do belong to hyperdimensional existence, and
such a state of being has been reported for millennia as being the “realm of the
gods”, including Dragons and Serpents, and critters of all sorts.[...]

It was also pointed out by Morpheus that any human being who was plugged
into the system could be used as an “agent” by something similar to a downloaded
program that was designed to activate them in a certain way. A similar state of
affairs seems to be the actual case in our reality, with the Controllers acting from
some hyperdimensional space of which we have but limited awareness, and even
less access.

The option that does seem, realistically, to be open to us is to choose our
alignment and prepare ourselves for the emanations that are traveling “downward”
to be better received.
This is the essential point of Castaneda’s Don Juan when he
said:

One of the greatest accomplishments of the seers of the Conquest was a construct
he called the three-phase progression. By understanding the nature of man, they
were able to reach the incontestable conclusion that if seers can hold their own in
facing [human] petty tyrants, they can certainly face the unknown with impunity,
and then they can even stand the presence of the unknowable.

“The average man’s reaction is to think that the order of that statement should be
reversed,” he went on. “A seer who can hold his own in the face of the unknown
can certainly face petty tyrants. But that’s not so. What destroyed the superb seers
of ancient times was that assumption. We know better now. We know that nothing
can temper the spirit of a warrior as much as the challenge of dealing with
impossible people in positions of power.
Only under those conditions can warriors
acquire the sobriety and serenity to stand the pressure of the unknowable.”32

All around us we see the result of this error: the idea that we can exert our will
and voice upward to change what is “above” us in order to change our reality. This
idea is at the root of rites and rituals, demanding, pleading, visualizations, tapping,
“workings”, and so forth. People who think that “meditating on compassion”, or
“feeling the feelings of all beings”, is going to result in the “sonic entrainment of
the heart’s rhythm [being] braided into more complex and coherent patterns”,

which will then enable the person to “create a diamond imperishable body for use
as a teaching vehicle down here on earth”, have missed the entire point.

To compare such ideas to the true work of Seeker of Ascension is simply ignorant.
What seems to be true is that before the seeker of Ascension can ever achieve
the point of being able to think even momentarily about “the oneness of all
beings”, or the “feelings of all beings”, or be in possession of “super-awareness”,
he or she has spent many, many years in the struggle to “face petty tyrants”, or to
fully realize objective reality in a step by step process that includes action in
concert with understanding.

They have repeatedly exposed themselves to as many “unpleasant experiences”
as they can find, all the while struggling to master their emotions, desires, and
physicality. It is the work of making the physical vehicle “down here” receptive to
what one chooses to align with “up there”, as opposed to trying to forcibly change
something “up there” in order to have it “down here”.
This process is very much
involved with what is called “discernment”.

Oh! Yes, thats right Keit. I see now this was said by mkrmhr. Questions pop into my mind and I'm a little hasty sometimes getting it out here. I also took what was said out of context I think. Nothing in the book refers to visualizing in a EM soup specifically and this was mkrmhr's speculation applying whats been said in the book. OSIT.

Thanks so much for the book excerpt. Very thoughtful reading (and writing) and thank you Laura. Undoubtedly this book is full of gems and I look forward to reading it. So all these years of being exposed to disagreeable people has had a good purpose....ha!
This pokeman game certainly has more to it then meets the eye and the attempt to unravel this phenomenon by those here is fascinating but also grim...

I have listened to a Course in Knowledge and Being and right now I'm listening to the Barcelona talk. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYt2IS4DiAM

Thanks Keit and mkrmhr.

SummerLite said:
Oh! Yes, thats right Keit. I see now this was said by mkrmhr. Questions pop into my mind and I'm a little hasty sometimes getting it out here. I also took what was said out of context I think. Nothing in the book refers to visualizing in a EM soup specifically and this was mkrmhr's speculation applying whats been said in the book. OSIT.
It is speculation indeed, based upon what we know about the different phenomena affecting our lives and state of being. The conjunction of these phenomena, in addition to all the propaganda and social programming, is a multispectrum war on human consciousness. That's why it is important IMHO to think of the multilevel implications to anything we are subjected to, whether at the chemical, cognitive, emotional or even at the energetic levels. Sometimes one level of analysis helps clarify others levels as well. OSIT.

Here's another except from The Secret History Of The World I that may be of interest for the present discussion. It's about something recounted by T. Lethbridge:

TSHOTW said:
In 1957, Lethbridge left Cambridge in disgust at the narrow-minded attitudes of
the scholars there. He moved into Hole House, an old Tudor mansion on the south
coast of Devon. Next door to him lived a little old white-haired lady who assured
Lethbridge that she could put spells on people who annoyed her and that she was
able to travel out of her body at night and wander around the district. She
explained that if she wanted to discourage unwanted visitors, she had only to
visualize a five-pointed star in the path of the individual and they would stay
away. Lethbridge, of course, was skeptical.
But, being an experimenter, Lethbridge was trying the visualization one evening
while lying in bed. That night, his wife awakened with the feeling that somebody
else was in the room. She could see a faint glow of light at the foot of the bed,
which slowly faded. The next day the old lady came to see them and told them that
she had come to “visit” them the previous night and had found the bed surrounded
by triangles of fire.
Leaving aside whether or not we can prove this story to be anything more than a
subjective experience, there are two important points we would like to make. The
first one is that somehow, this practice of “visualizing pentagrams” seems to have
a causal relationship to the appearance of the old woman in Lethbridge’s
bedroom. It was almost as though the practice “attracted” the visitor, possibly even
inspiring the wish or compulsion to visit. The second is that the visualized
pentagrams appeared as triangles of fire.

[...]

Several years later, the old lady told Lethbridge that she was going to put a spell
on the cattle of a farmer with whom she was quarreling. At this point, Lethbridge
took her seriously and warned her about the dangers of practicing magic. She
ignored him, and one day not long after declaring her intentions, she was found
dead in her bed under mysterious circumstances. As it happened, the cattle of two
other nearby farmers did get hoof and mouth disease, but the cattle of the farmer
with whom the old lady was quarreling were unaffected. Lethbridge was
convinced that the “spell” had rebounded on the old lady in some way. But, it was
this event that led to an important insight for us here, which is why we have
recounted the story.

Sometime after the old woman’s death, Lethbridge was passing her cottage and
suddenly experienced a “nasty feeling”, a “suffocating sense of depression”. His
curiosity aroused, Lethbridge walked around the cottage and discovered a most
interesting thing: he could step into and out of the “depression” just as if it were
some kind of invisibly defined “locus”.

[...]

Of course, it's better to have a bigger picture from the whole book.

TSHOTW said:
Sometime after the old woman’s death, Lethbridge was passing her cottage and
suddenly experienced a “nasty feeling”, a “suffocating sense of depression”. His
curiosity aroused, Lethbridge walked around the cottage and discovered a most
interesting thing: he could step into and out of the “depression” just as if it were
some kind of invisibly defined “locus”.

[...]

Just on a related note, I remember hearing a similar experience as narrated by John Keel in what I believe is the book titled The Mothman Prophecies. He experienced a feeling of irrational fear as he approached an area bounded by an invisible circle. I heard it mentioned by Harrison Koehli on SoTT talk radio here: https://www.sott.net/article/324582. I haven't read the book but there seems to be some related excerpts on the web.

I listened to a radio show talking about the topic in question, and the show allowed callers with many giving their views. I thought it was interesting, but nothing about the hyperdimensional implications of this phenomenon, of course. Mostly conventional opinions, with many quite opposed to the game. You can check it out here: _http://www.bfm.my/talkback-thursday-should-pokemon-go-be-banned.html

bm said:
Just on a related note, I remember hearing a similar experience as narrated by John Keel in what I believe is the book titled The Mothman Prophecies. He experienced a feeling of irrational fear as he approached an area bounded by an invisible circle. I heard it mentioned by Harrison Koehli on SoTT talk radio here: https://www.sott.net/article/324582. I haven't read the book but there seems to be some related excerpts on the web.

Yeah, many describe the same feeling when walking in the so called called "anomalous zones". It was also described in the book "Hunt for Skinwalker"(if you haven't read it yet, it is highly recommended). This kind of irrational fear (plus hideous odor) is also associated with bigfoot sightings, etc.

When it comes to "fear patches" in anomalous zones or bigfoot encounters, some say that it has to do with infrasound.

Thanks mkrnhr for the added excerpt. With thinking about this more, I suppose that visualization is beneficial or detrimental depending on, what the purpose is and what is visualized. There seem to be many ways this practice could get a person in trouble with the dark side and fewer come to mind on its benefits. When I say the Prayer of the Soul, its often done with visualization and imagination to experience what is being said for a connection, so this is a positive use. Another is the use of salt to protect or cleanse a area. Now we have the crystals coming on board which will enhance the field around oneself and perhaps imagination and visualization will help with the strength of that in some way discovered during the process. So it all depends on how its used. I was throwing the baby out with the bath water it seems, by dismissing all visualization as being illusion, so goes to show my lack of knowledge in this area.

This account by Lethbridge is very interesting. I just bought, Power of the Pendulum but haven't started reading it yet.

So, off topic but I'm sure someone will post another Pokemon mishap getting things back on track.

[quote author= SummerLite]I suppose that visualization is beneficial or detrimental depending on, what the purpose is and what is visualized. There seem to be many ways this practice could get a person in trouble with the dark side and fewer come to mind on its benefits[/quote]

Augmented fantasy is anchoring those to 4STS who live in dreams. In a previous comment you referred to smart phones as being mini portals. I really found that striking, it's interesting how the Tech developed as it did in our World. Is it possible that 4STS attempt to merge with our World through it.

[quote author= Summerlite]So, off topic but I'm sure someone will post another Pokemon mishap getting things back on track.[/quote]

No problem, there is enough Pokemon madness circulating to keep this topic going on forever :

Rare Pokemon appeared, so there was no other choose to block the middle of the road. And screw that ambulance, I am trying to catch Dragonite over here !!

https://youtu.be/TCBEbgYNI_M

Back
Top Bottom