Pope Benedict Resigns, Vatican Confirms

Laura said:
I suspect that it is not too rare for the lightning rod on the top of the vatican to catch a strike. That IS what it is there for, after all.

The other thing that bugs me is the high quality of the photo. The shutter was not left open to capture it, I don't think. It seems to me like the timing would have to have been quite remarkable. I am not saying the lightning strikes didn't happen, but I am leaning toward thinking the photo was Photoshopped after the fact. Does this matter? Who knows, and perhaps not.

Green_Manalishi said:
Just to add to the "mystery". Isn't one of the two possible comets of 2013, make his appearance in mid march. Probably exactly when the new pope is to be elected?

One I remember who is earlier to be seen in mid March (or so they say) then to be expected is: the Panstarrs C/2011 L4

The other one (asteroid) is the 2012 DA14 this week on Friday and may or may not hit a sateelite

http://www.sott.net/article/258358-If-your-satellite-TV-goes-out-on-Friday-can-you-blame-it-on-an-asteroid-Asteroid-2012-DA14-Will-It-Smash-a-Satellite

So maybe no TV on Friday :).

Megan said:
Laura said:
I suspect that it is not too rare for the lightning rod on the top of the vatican to catch a strike. That IS what it is there for, after all.

The other thing that bugs me is the high quality of the photo. The shutter was not left open to capture it, I don't think. It seems to me like the timing would have to have been quite remarkable. I am not saying the lightning strikes didn't happen, but I am leaning toward thinking the photo was Photoshopped after the fact. Does this matter? Who knows, and perhaps not.
they may have high quality video camera or some body took the picture from digital video and used filters to clean it. Since this is big tourist area, it should be common procedure for cleaning it.
General lightening strikes _http://www.crh.noaa.gov/pub/ltg/crh_ltg_facts.php
Number of lightning strikes every second - 100

Number of lightning strikes per day - 8 Million

treesparrow said:
Lightning bolt hit Vatican not once but TWICE hours after Pope's shock resignation
12 Feb 2013 12:58

The lightning touched the roof of St. Peter's Basilica, one of the holiest Catholic churches, hours after Benedict XVI's shock announcement

The spooky moment, believed by some, to be a sign from God, was caught on camera by AFP photographer Filippo Monteforte.

Today he described how he took the incredible image which has been beamed all over the world.

He said: "I took the picture from St. Peter’s Square while sheltered by the columns. It was icy cold and raining sheets. When the storm started, I thought that lightning might strike the rod, so I decided it was worth seeing whether – if it DID strike – I could get the shot at exactly the right moment.”

Filippo, armed with a 50mm lens, waited for more than two hours and was rewarded for his patience with not one but two bolts.

He added: “The first bolt was huge and lit up the sky, but unfortunately I missed it. I had better luck the second time, and was able to snap a couple of images of the dome illuminated by the bolt.”

The lightning touched the dome of St. Peter's Basilica, one of the holiest Catholic churches, after the Pope's shock admission he lacks strength to do the job.
_http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/lightning-bolt-hit-vatican-not-1705156

Woww ! Maybe that was the arrival of the new pope…
Think about “war of the world “ arrival… :lol:

Novus ordo seclorum said:
Meteorites in Russia. 1000 injured. Military intervened and shot down some of those. Coincidence?
??? Can you clarify?

Meteorites in Russia. 1000 injured. Military intervened and shot down some of those. Coincidence?

There's a thead on the topic here:

http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,30549.0.html

By the way, I don't think the military shot anything down. I very much doubt they have the technology to do that (it is certainly impossible with the conventional technology that we know of), and even if they did, I also doubt they even knew it was coming. Sounds to me like a rumor created to reassure the masses that it's all under control, when it is not.

Windmill knight said:

By the way, I don't think the military shot anything down. I very much doubt they have the technology to do that (it is certainly impossible with the conventional technology that we know of), and even if they did, I also doubt they even knew it was coming. Sounds to me like a rumor created to reassure the masses that it's all under control, when it is not.

exactly! especially if it happens from everywhere at any time!

Is the NWO agenda to also include having only one 'religion'? Perhaps getting the pope out of the way first opens the door to his successor being planted to begin to achieve this? Just a thought seeing as things are starting to heat up a bit.

happyliza said:
Is the NWO agenda to also include having only one 'religion'? Perhaps getting the pope out of the way first opens the door to his successor being planted to begin to achieve this? Just a thought seeing as things are starting to heat up a bit.

Perhaps the agenda, if there is one, is to install a new iPope that will reach billions. There may even be a new app being developed to replace the the old model XVI ?

Wait and see.

Whichever way one chooses to look at this papal resignation, there seems to be some very interesting development taking place at the "holy siege". The "beast" is now facing its demise and is trying to fight for its survival.

Let us just wait and see how things will unfold in the few coming months. :P

Windmill knight said:

I know a lot about military tech and it is pretty easy to do that. They come up on radar and only thing they need is to press button to release missiles or even an anti aircraft guns which have range of tens of kilometers.

I know a lot about military tech and it is pretty easy to do that. They come up on radar and only thing they need is to press button to release missiles or even an anti aircraft guns which have range of tens of kilometers.

_http://www.guardian.co.uk/science/2013/feb/15/meteorite-explodes-over-russian-urals-live-updates

The Russian Academy of Sciences says the meteor weighed 10 tons and entered the earth’s atmosphere at a speed of at least 33,000mph (54,000kph) and shattered between 18 and 32 miles above ground.

I doubt that the military would have the time of even reacting to an incoming meteor, let alone send a missile after it.

By their own admission, there is no such technology.

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/articles/435811/20130215/russia-meteor-putin.htm

"Russia Calls for International Anti-Asteroid System after Meteor Terror" - Ibtimes

Russia's deputy prime minister Dmitry Rogozin has called for leading powers to work together to develop a system to intercept objects falling from space, after a meteor that exploded over Russia's Ural mountains injured about 1,000 on the ground below.

"Neither we nor the Americans have such technologies," Rogozin told Interfax news agency.

His remarks echoed concerns raised by his boss Dmitry Medvedev, who said the meteor that exploded in the skies over sparesly populated parts of Russia showed how "the whole planet is vulnerable".

A meteorite is not the same as a rocket. As Eboard10 says, the speed makes a huge difference. Seems to me that it's like trying to stop a flying bullet with another bullet - and that is assuming that they see it coming in the first place. There are so many objects flying out there that something could hit us and no one would know about it until after the fact, which is exactly what happened this time.

Of course, it is possible that 'they' also have secret technologies of which we know nothing about and which could do the job. But then, do those who have access to those technologies (supposing they even exist) even care about saving anyone except themselves?

Back
Top Bottom