Pope Benedict Resigns, Vatican Confirms

mkrnhr said:
I wonder if there is any significance to the choice of the day and if it conveys any symbolic message. Jesuits and other Vatican people are likely to take the date issue quite seriously.
For instance, on February the 11th, 1302, Philip the Fair, King of France (the one who eliminated the Templar order), would have burnt the "Ausculta Fili", a letter addressed to him by the pope Boniface VIII. The letter was about the superiority of the power of Rome (the clergy) over the King's power. I wonder if the Vatican's historians missed this episode (or others) or if the chose the date accordingly (or maybe according to some other event).
I confess to have chosen this event just because of the year writing (1302/2013).

Looks like power factions fighting one another.
B. XVI will resign officially on February the 28th though. The 1302 was also when a 'new zodiacal sign' was added according to the C's... any Comets around? :evil:

Another piece from Wiki(Italian)
Malachy Profecy
Pope Benedict XVI
The 111st Pope, identified with Pope Benedict XVI, is described as De gloria olivae. The motto De gloria olivae has been linked to the name "Benedetto" because some Benedictines are also called "Olivetan monks." Note that in the Pope's Flag is depicted a black person on the right side (left of the observer), symbol of the Diocese of Freising which was archbishop. The term "olivae" was connected to the color of this face brown. On April 26, 2009 Benedict canonized Bernardo Tolomei, founder of the Olivetan. Interpreters calligraphic viewing the original documents claim that they can read De Gloriae Divae , blending "or" into "d".

Kevin Barrett has his usual entertaining spin on this today.

My Muslim friends here in Tehran have a different story: They suspect that the Pope resigned because the Church is about to be blown to smithereens when the 2nd-century Gospel of Barnabas is made public. My most knowledgeable informant on this matter, a certain Professor Ben Isa, claims to know from a trusted source, a Turkish parliamentarian, that a copy of the Gospel of Barnabas, currently under armed guard in a special room of the Turkish capitol in Ankara, has been carbon-dated and certified as arguably the oldest extant Gospel.
The copy of Barnabas in the Turkish capitol, Dr. Ben Isa adds, appears to be identical – word for word – with the other copies, which Western scholars have tried to dismiss as Muslim forgeries.
Now it looks like the “Muslim forgery” predates the canonical gospels!
Barnabas’s Gospel, already known from much later copies, reveals that early Christianity was much closer to today’s Islam than to today’s Christianity. Like the Qur’an, it is unitarian. Like the Qur’an, it suggests that Jesus was not actually crucified. And in anticipation of the Qur’an, it predicts the coming of the Prophet Muhammad.
The import of the new Barnabas is staggering. In a nutshell:
Bye-bye Christianity as we’ve known it.
Hello Islam

I followed the embedded link to Wikipedia:

According to the Gospel of Barnabas, Jesus foresaw and rejected his own deification:
And having said this, Jesus smote his face with both his hands, and then smote the ground with his head. And having raised his head, he said: "Cursed be every one who shall insert into my sayings that I am the son of God."
—53:6 [5]
And having said this Jesus went out of the Temple. And the common people magnified him, for they brought all the sick folk whom they could gather together, and Jesus having made prayer gave to all their health: whereupon on that day in Jerusalem the Roman soldiery, by the working of Satan, began to stir up the common people, saying that Jesus was the God of Israel, who was come to visit his people.
—69:6 [6]
Jesus answered: "And you; what say you that I am?" Peter answered: "You are Christ, son of God". Then was Jesus angry, and with anger rebuked him, saying: "Begone and depart from me, because you are the devil and seek to cause me offences."
—70:1 [7]
Jesus said again: "I confess before heaven, and call to witness everything that dwells upon the earth, that I am a stranger to all that men have said of me, to wit, that I am more than man. For I am a man, born of a woman, subject to the judgment of God; that live here like as other men, subject to the common miseries."
—94:1 [8]
Then answered the priest, with the governor and the king, saying: "Distress not yourself, O Jesus, holy one of God, because in our time shall not this sedition be any more, seeing that we will write to the sacred Roman senate in such wise that by imperial decree none shall any more call you God or son of God." Then Jesus said: "With your words I am not consoled, because where you hope for light darkness shall come; but my consolation is in the coming of the Messenger, who shall destroy every false opinion of me, and his faith shall spread and shall take hold of the whole world, for so has God promised to Abraham our father."
—97:1 [9]

Feels like truth to me (the Barnabas text that is, not necessarily Barrett's speculation). I'm sure this must have been discussed here or in Laura's books but somehow I missed it.

Guardian said:
wanderer said:
Hello Islam
Is it time to rotate the giant invisible best friends again already?

:rotfl: :flowers:

Living near a few devout catholic families, I can report some 'stunned confusion'. Hubby and I talked about it this morning and he said: "So how does god's sales rep retire? Does he get a pension?" ;)

It strikes me as more manufactured stress on an all ready stressed population. (The current Mr Fish cartoon is spot on. I think its on the Sott page right now, and sums it up well.)

Hello Islam

This pope’s working reminds me of bush. With my limited Christian background ( only Christian stuff I read is laura’s stuff), here is my thought.

Given that harvesting up on them, hook of jesus ( whoever/whatever it is, ) will come in cloud and airlift the believers with him, they need some body who can rejuvenate the trust in the pedophilia tainted religion. Add C’s recent comments about “time locks” over denver UFO thing and 95% are containers etc.
This resignation serves well for them.

"Bible predicted 112 pope take people through the Armageddon" : Armageddon is clearly visible every where including in the belly and brain. and 112th pope. It means bible has to be correct Just needs pedophilia to be controlled ( or white washed). It means it is bringing back the trust to Christianity. they just needs some drone obama stuff.

How many ceremonial heads ( new age, old age ) came and gone through the drain pipe using sacredness ( aka gullability of population) and predictions. Because it served some body's agenda, just people are not aware.

Lightning strikes St Peter's Basilica as Pope resigns

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-21421810

Pope Benedict has shocked a billion Roman Catholics around the world, and his closest advisers, by announcing that he will resign at the end of this month.

Within hours of Pope Benedict announcing his resignation, lightning struck St Peter's Basilica.

The Pope, who is 85 years old, has been the head of the Church since 2005.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I heard it for the first time in the mainstream radio today and they talked about the possibility of it being a sign.

Pashalis said:
Lightning strikes St Peter's Basilica as Pope resigns

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-21421810

Pope Benedict has shocked a billion Roman Catholics around the world, and his closest advisers, by announcing that he will resign at the end of this month.

Within hours of Pope Benedict announcing his resignation, lightning struck St Peter's Basilica.

The Pope, who is 85 years old, has been the head of the Church since 2005.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I heard it for the first time in the mainstream radio today and they talked about the possibility of it being a sign.

Here is a picture of that lightning strike:

article227688417841a9a000005dc22634x8152GKCK.jpg

Megan said:
Wow, it's always nice when you can have a camera set up and ready to go to record a lightning strike.

I could be wrong, but I think it's a frame grab from the video camera in the square.

Wow...And it literally struck the center of it!
Even though I know that thunderbolts usually strike the highest point in a given area, I thought it was 'just pretty close' or something but this picture...
Zeus is getting more and more accurate with his bolts..

anart said:
Megan said:
Wow, it's always nice when you can have a camera set up and ready to go to record a lightning strike.

I could be wrong, but I think it's a frame grab from the video camera in the square.

I think it is, yes. Though it's a high-res picture which indicates a top quality camera, I'm sure they have the best cameras money..(cough)..gold can buy.

Interesting, the Dutch queen Beatrix announced last week that she was going to resign.

Mariama said:
Interesting, the Dutch queen Beatrix announced last week that she was going to resign.

She's actually planning to abdicate on April 30, which brings to mind this.

Beatrix, by the way, is a long-term Bilderberger and member of the Club of Rome.

Mariama said:

Be interesting to see if other high profile evil doers are lined up to resign.They may be getting out of the public eye so as they can sneak off to their fall out bunkers.

Back
Top Bottom