Post-imperialism-A-Template-for-a-New-Social-Order

bjorn said:
You can’t invade something that exists in 'spirit' form? It wouldn’t resonate on the same level. But before STO ascension happens, what stops 4STS from sending a 3STS alien force that does resonate on the same level? Isn't leveling the playing field with them our only hope ?

I hope i understood your question correctly, off course this is just my opinion but i think an invasion of 3D STS lackeys that serve the 4D STS beings won't happen just because as Laura has mentioned somewhere else the "invasion" has already occurred, slowly but surely for thousands of years in the form of the psychopaths, they are the reactionary machines through which 4D STS beings are doing most of their dirty deeds(from our perspective) on this planet. Leveling the "playing field" as our only hope, yes and no, it's a paradox, learning our lessons on this density, facing and overcoming the 3D sts petty tyrants of all kind we tend to grow, thus we are changing, as C's are saying, Knowledge Protects, Ignorance Endangers, applying the knowledge we gather(by doing the work, learning, networking on the forum, reading and learning on Sott...) we learn our lessons, by learning our lessons we grow, growing means having a strong will power, having a strong will power you tend to go towards, to align yourself with souls of your frequency(including STO higher beings) so in this scenario you are not alone, you are backed by your bigger brothers and sisters(4D STO), so even if you still are a 3D being, if or when the 4D STS bullies will show up the Gang(the beings with whom you are aligned with) will be behind you and it will back you up, excuse my street slang here ;D. So as you see it's a very complicated subject :D, but i feel that thanks to the efforts, work, learning, networking done in this comunity we are going in the right direction.

Buddy said:
What would you do with it if you were really good at hunting because you had to be and it only took a few hours of the day to bring home the bacon? Probably rest a bit or scout for the next day's advantage. Then tell tales around the campfire before bed. :)
I remember reading some obscure book where the Aborigines used all of that extra time for "dreamtime." The dreamtime seemed to define the core of their being and purpose of their lives. It seems to be a shamanic religion that emphasizes expanding ones awareness beyond the body to different worlds and communing with nature spirits to gain knowledge about life. Some of the accounts were reminiscent of Castaneda's stories. Wikipedia has a summary here _https://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dreaming_(spirituality)

Personally, I'm not very keen on the hunter-gatherer way of life. It might be ok when the herd is plentiful and the weather is nice, but in my mind it would be a chore chasing dinner through the woods every day, especially if you live in a colder climate where you have to contend with snow and ice part of the year. Living in some sort of Teepee with only the bare essentials is a little too Spartan for me. You'd have to be in peak health, which isn't a problem for me, but once you got out there and had to deal with the nitty-gritty of it instead of some idealized image, I think you would find it rather harsh on our soft domesticated bodies. It might be fun to go on a "nomadic adventure" for about a year and train, you'd probably see a lot of cool things, but after that I'd want to settle down.

The main disadvantage to the nomadic life, as I see it, is even though it allows you to tune into nature and experience a much richer connection with yourself and others, it doesn't allow for much in the way of high culture. There isn't much in the way of research into new technologies or techniques to broaden your horizons or find better ways of doing things. This requires institutions which specialize in various things. I think a lot of these shamans could benefit from a more intellectual environment that is not hostile to them; the marriage of science and mysticism. These shamanic cultures didn't seem to advance past a certain point; if someone shows up with tanks and bombs, they're basically finished. They seem to have stagnated and never mastered the mind power to repulse the invaders through their psychic abilities. Perhaps that isn't even possible at this level. I think choosing between primitivism and technologism is too black and white and simplistic. There must be a third way, which is superior because it synthesizes the best elements of both. The Cassiopaeans referred to it as "Technospirituality." It's kind of the same thing we've been dealing with on this forum since its inception, when contemplating which is better, religion or science? The answer, of course, is both. Without the Yin and the Yang together, things tend to fall apart.

For this reason, I agree with Pierre's comments about apportioning the land and adopting the organic farming approach. Yes, the livestock will damage the land a bit and there will be pollution issues, but if we approach it from the angle of sustainability, without profit being the be all end all, we should be able to mitigate 80% of the problems. This gives society a greater and more dependable supply of resources, which allows for greater specialization of labor, so that we can build the cultural infrastructure to support more activities which make for a more well-rounded human experience, in my opinion. There are no laws which dictate that civilized life must descend into decadence. If the community points system creates an adequate rewards/punishment system that encourages the emergence and prevalence of STO ideals and behaviors, we should be able to arrive at the best of both worlds.

[quote author= Andre]I hope i understood your question correctly, off course this is just my opinion but i think an invasion of 3D STS lackeys that serve the 4D STS beings won't happen just because as Laura has mentioned somewhere else the "invasion" has already occurred[/quote]

Yes I realize. We have already been invaded through 4STS proxies ( 3STS psychopaths ) But we are talking about a society (soul group) that has ascended from 3STS to 3STO under a planet that is owned by 4STS. That implies we found a way to effectively deal with pathology. I can imagine that 4STS wouldn’t take to kindly of them losing their best assets. Hence the invasion and sorting things out more personal before the possibility of ascension.

[quote author= Andre]Leveling the "playing field" as our only hope, yes and no, it's a paradox, learning our lessons on this density, facing and overcoming the 3D sts petty tyrants of all kind we tend to grow, thus we are changing[/quote]

I understand how 4STS (evil) may fit in the overall scheme of things. They represent lesson opportunities that could not be learned otherwise. The harder they push, the more we have to push back (learn)

But surely, this time around. I hope we take the opportunity and just move on. I wonder how much more suffering would be necessary. When is enough, enough ?!

[quote author= Andre]so in this scenario you are not alone, you are backed by your bigger brothers and sisters(4D STO)[/quote]

4STS somehow being essential for our lessons could explain why STO being able to see the lessons within does not intervene directly. Our ‘brothers/sisters’ by default would only teach, share and assists. I wonder if divine intervention occurs a lot or rarely.

Neil said:
Buddy said:
What would you do with it if you were really good at hunting because you had to be and it only took a few hours of the day to bring home the bacon? Probably rest a bit or scout for the next day's advantage. Then tell tales around the campfire before bed. :)
I remember reading some obscure book where the Aborigines used all of that extra time for "dreamtime." The dreamtime seemed to define the core of their being and purpose of their lives. It seems to be a shamanic religion that emphasizes expanding ones awareness beyond the body to different worlds and communing with nature spirits to gain knowledge about life. Some of the accounts were reminiscent of Castaneda's stories. Wikipedia has a summary here _https://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dreaming_(spirituality)

Yeah! I remember something I'd read myself similar to that reference. Thanks for that reminder!

And speaking of obscure references, I also remember that when I was studying coincidence detection in neurobiology not long after reading some stuff on old tribal shamanic practices, it occurred to me how some rhythmic drum beating and dance-stepping might so easily precede altered brain states where a shaman or someone might get a peek into the future or the inner workings of some process of nature. Don't have any specific references to hand though, and it seems like those were evening and night time practices, so it wouldn't apply to free time during the day anyway. Thanks for stimulating that recall, though.

Neil said:
The main disadvantage to the nomadic life, as I see it, is even though it allows you to tune into nature and experience a much richer connection with yourself and others, it doesn't allow for much in the way of high culture.

Well, it depends I guess. In my researches, I've read accounts of "seekers" who would speak reverently of the grand mother-grandfather generation. It would be said quite unequivocally that, while those older folks were illiterate, they taught the younger ones more about their culture and its history than the younger ones could ever have learned in academia or from the published material. But then, you might mean something different when you say "high culture."

Neil said:
There are no laws which dictate that civilized life must descend into decadence. If the community points system creates an adequate rewards/punishment system that encourages the emergence and prevalence of STO ideals and behaviors, we should be able to arrive at the best of both worlds.

100% agree with this and with everything else too.

bjorn said:
But we are talking about a society (soul group) that has ascended from 3STS to 3STO under a planet that is owned by 4STS. That implies we found a way to effectively deal with pathology. I can imagine that 4STS wouldn’t take to kindly of them losing their best assets. Hence the invasion and sorting things out more personal before the possibility of ascension.

It's been implied that STS has trouble 'seeing' STO. Don't know if that means literally, but if so, a group gone STO might be out of the worst of the storm, so to speak.

[quote author= Kalibex]It's been implied that STS has trouble 'seeing' STO. Don't know if that means literally, but if so, a group gone STO might be out of the worst of the storm, so to speak.[/quote]

If you slip under their radar well enough it might. But at some point they should notice the lack of energy they are getting compared to how they think/wishfully believe operations are running.

STO society could not nourish them in the same way like a 3STS society would. The less energy they receive over 'time' the more red flags they should notice.

I don’t think they ever let it happen to this. But thinking about it. Higher STO forces might help out where possible. If a society is bound to be part of the creative side. I see no reason why divine intervention would not occur. Or why higher STO would not make direct contact with the people who could make such a society a possibility.

The C's said that Balance will come. If it occurs 4STS is going to react in a way that it will hit everyone on the planet. They will try to prevent it all costs.

Bjorn said:
4STS somehow being essential for our lessons could explain why STO being able to see the lessons within does not intervene directly. Our ‘brothers/sisters’ by default would only teach, share and assists. I wonder if divine intervention occurs a lot or rarely.
Well, I think that's part of it. The Cassiopaeans did say at one point that there would be no one to help us in 4D, that learning was a natural process, however I don't quite remember the context of the comment at the moment.

A thought I had awhile back is why would 4D STO even bother? This is a planet that has stated pretty clearly that it wants to be STS. Why would the efforts of a relative handful even be worth their trouble? I know about giving all to those who ask, but it seems they are constrained within that giving by the overall wishes of humanity. So until the balance of the frequencies change, like in the depopulated planet scenario we're discussing here, their intervention may be actually violating the freewill of humanity. I could see in a different situation, where psychopathy had been neutralized, and 4D STS was considering more direct intervention, the Nordics might be permitted to respond with something of equal magnitude, if we knew how to ask for it. In addition, the Lizzies are probably trying to do all they can to goad them into intervening in a way that is "determining the needs of another" instead of "giving when asked" in order to cause them to lose polarity and gain an advantage over them. They are being tested with psychopathy just like we are, I think.
Buddy said:
Well, it depends I guess. In my researches, I've read accounts of "seekers" who would speak reverently of the grand mother-grandfather generation. It would be said quite unequivocally that, while those older folks were illiterate, they taught the younger ones more about their culture and its history than the younger ones could ever have learned in academia or from the published material. But then, you might mean something different when you say "high culture."
Well, academics is part of it. This forum is pretty academic. We gather diverse texts, cross reference and analyze them, and try to determine what is truly valuable in them by having these discussions. I was also thinking along the lines of what if there was a "Cassiopaea channel" on public cable like PBS? Or Cassiopaean harp melodies you could buy at the grocery store written by people who had studied the effects of objective music? These things require study and certain technical expertise and infrastructure in order to be distributed and perfected efficiently. In a hunter-gather situation, I see these things happening at a much slower pace, or not at all due to lack of infrastructure; making the system more vulnerable to corruption.

Based on the limited survey I've done of these types of societies, which was kind of a byproduct of my reading, the center of gravity of these societies seemed to be in the emotional and moving center; the complete opposite of today. The line of force behind my comments was, maybe two halves make a whole.

I know Laura has talked a bit about these types of societies that existed in the "Golden Age," but since we're trying to stay grounded, I stuck with what I could see.

This is the comment I was thinking of in the last post, for what its worth.
Session950805 said:
Q: (L) This leads to a couple of our other questions. What is the criteria to be a 4th density candidate?
A: There is no criteria. A criteria implies a judgment system, which implies that an individual or individuals are watching over the progress of other individuals. It is merely part of the natural process of learning, which you are in total control of from beginning to end, in one sense. In that sense, you choose to be in the environment you are in, which does not indicate any recommendation of the environment by any higher source, or, conversely, any condemnation of the environment by any higher source, but merely the existence of the environment and your choice to exist within it. Therefore, being a candidate merely means that you have chosen to be a candidate for any level of density, be it first, second, etc. It is a choice of the self to continue that learning pathway.
Q: (L) OK, the question has arisen: at the time of the transition to 4th density, is there going to be any assistance to those who are newly arrived in that density, or does the knowledge of that density come automatically?
A: Neither. When one arrives in 4th density, it is one’s choice to find one’s way just as it is in the other densities. There is no one waiting there to assist you. That would be an illusion. It is you assisting yourself as you choose to do it, the way you choose to do it.
According to the book, this came from a trance channeling session with Frank where the information was a bit strained. I believe what was intended was that there is no one waiting there in 4D to hold you hand and show you how to be 4D, but there would be others to interact with and advise, like suggested in other sessions. The answers seem to be a bit wishy-washy and out of focus, which is uncharacteristic of the Cassiopaeans and probably due to corruption in the channel like Laura mentioned.

luke wilson said:
Where is the thread going? Thought experiment.... the people in this forum are part of this post-imperialistic society... imagine they had reached consensus about how it'll be like... how would it be? Pierre's article represents the view of the elders who have studied humanity's history for countless years... why are some people not accepting their dictates? How do you treat such people in this new community? Do you modify the design to meet a consensus agreement or do you do something else?

1. The Gay couple adoption thing. In real-time.... knowing some people don't agree with not allowing gay couples to adopt and others do... what do you do? How do you resolve the problem? What's the bottom line?

I think the bottom line is the difference between judging people that don't fit into the 'norm' and restricting their freedoms and right to creativity and nurturing (and procreation) based on not fitting into that 'norm', rather than judging a person or people based on how they treat others and the effects their actions have on others. I think the two are quite different.

The former is an example of an 'ism' such as racism or sexism and then proceeds to interfere with free will. The latter is an example of judging a person by their actions and the effects of those actions on others. I don't think a person needs to be gay or have children to think like that.

There are many people within society who don't fit into the 'norm' and they don't have their free will or rights restricted because of thise. I think the only time a person's rights or free will should be restricted is when their behavior has a negative or detrimental effect on others.

bjorn said:
[quote author= Andre]I hope i understood your question correctly, off course this is just my opinion but i think an invasion of 3D STS lackeys that serve the 4D STS beings won't happen just because as Laura has mentioned somewhere else the "invasion" has already occurred

Yes I realize. We have already been invaded through 4STS proxies ( 3STS psychopaths ) But we are talking about a society (soul group) that has ascended from 3STS to 3STO under a planet that is owned by 4STS. That implies we found a way to effectively deal with pathology. I can imagine that 4STS wouldn’t take to kindly of them losing their best assets. Hence the invasion and sorting things out more personal before the possibility of ascension.

[quote author= Andre]Leveling the "playing field" as our only hope, yes and no, it's a paradox, learning our lessons on this density, facing and overcoming the 3D sts petty tyrants of all kind we tend to grow, thus we are changing[/quote]

I understand how 4STS (evil) may fit in the overall scheme of things. They represent lesson opportunities that could not be learned otherwise. The harder they push, the more we have to push back (learn)

But surely, this time around. I hope we take the opportunity and just move on. I wonder how much more suffering would be necessary. When is enough, enough ?!

[quote author= Andre]so in this scenario you are not alone, you are backed by your bigger brothers and sisters(4D STO)[/quote]

[/quote]

Indeed,the Nephilim are mentioned more than once in the transcripts and they tend to be in a footsoldier capacity for the Lizzies.It was also mentioned that they were returning,whatever shape that may take.The transcripts also mentioned that Lizzies nuked the ''Tower of Babel'' and Sodom and Gomorrah and at times interact with humanity in a very physical way. Cassies mentioned that humanity may be ready for ''Gods'' again soon.

So here's my thought,imagine alien ships landing before a few handfulls of survivors amid the rubble and ash,starved and diseased under a dark sky and present themselves as ''creator gods''.No matter how good the community may eventually turn out to be,it would be very hard to convince people against serving technogods who provide safety and technology and all they ask for in return is a little sacrifice here a little (or a lot) worship there.

I think that one can study the methodology of 4D STS by watching the actions of 3D STS. The NWO cabal is doing what they're doing largely because 4D STS is telling them to. If they are obedient little pawns and successful, they have probably been promised some kind of reward, probably a certain degree of power over all of the other slaves on Earth. A lot of their strategies and things they do are probably adapted from 4D STS.

The US generally follows the same template over and over again when trying to bring a wayward country to heel. The first stage is to economically sabotage the country in an effort to try to make the leaders unpopular and oust them. If that doesn't work, there are proxy armies and color revolutions, and assassination attempts. If that doesn't work, war is declared and there is a direct invasion.

In terms of a 4D STS war on humanity to ensure that Earth stays in the orbit of the Orion Empire, the first stage would be something like sabotaging the economy of information. To get rid of the true teachings and replace them with false religions which lead to enslavement, ultimately. Then various genetic tweaks can be introduced into the species to make sure that it can't receive these teachings, even if they are available and keep them as dumbed-down as body centric as possible. Any potential teachers are abducted and encoded with subliminal instructions to destroy themselves so they are no longer a threat. This strategy has been mostly successful. Most people have been effectively corralled into mainstream religions and neutralized. However, from time to time, the veil is torn and movements arise which threaten to reveal he truth and become a threat.

So we move to the second stage, infiltration. Create drone humanoids, which are programmed to do your bidding and manipulate the circumstances surrounding their lives so that they always get into positions of authority and more or less do what you want. Transport an aggressive race of soldiers to enforce the rule of the drone commanders created earlier. Place them in subtly tweaked human bodies so that no one knows who they are. This has been wildly successful. Most countries on Earth receive "instructions" which are carried out to diligently prepare the conditions to establish complete dominion. Troublesome cases from the first stage are either kept occupied trying to avoid the worst of the injustices or demoralized from being subjected to a perpetual state of controlled chaos. It is a tricky equilibrium to maintain indefinitely because it is inherently unstable and can be upset by subtle shifts.

The final stage is to pull a "V" and come riding to the rescue of humanity like the US goes into Syria to fight ISIS. The conditions from stages 1 and 2, plus planetary upheavals, plus general confusion due to the intersection of a "realm border" should create perfect conditions for a race that will worship anyone who can solve it's problems, problems that are almost entirely manufactured. Miraculous technologies will be offered which are far beyond comprehension, which they will become utterly reliant on. In order to continue to supply these technologies, certain sacrifices will be demanded in the name of the great empire. This is obviously still outstanding, and if things go right, the "invasion" will be more of a friendly seminar where the space brothers declare how they will save us all.

Something I've been thinking about recently is whether the situation with Russia is sort of a representation of what is going on in 4D, with the Earth being kind of like Syria. Syria asked for help and Russia gave what was asked. Now it is up to Syria to gain enough "polarization" so that there are no more vulnerabilities the US can latch into and it becomes inedible because it becomes part of a different reality, so to speak. This little geopolitical show is a foreshadowing of the real show, for those with eyes to see. Or I'm just seeing connections where there are none.

Interesting post Neil. What's for certain is that 4D STS Orion empire is all over this floating rock and that like any empire, they wont be letting go of their property willingly. STS is all about power, control and ownership soooo that answers any doubts anyone might have regarding thinking they can just set up utopia on this rock and not have to deal with the overlords. Without 4D STO help, we stand zero chance as they can help more directly than ethereal 6D STO... Obviously the onus is on us to gain knowledge and awareness and get ourselves to a suitable position. I know there are no saviours but no one said there were no helpers....

Neil said:
I think that one can study the methodology of 4D STS by watching the actions of 3D STS. The NWO cabal is doing what they're doing largely because 4D STS is telling them to. If they are obedient little pawns and successful, they have probably been promised some kind of reward, probably a certain degree of power over all of the other slaves on Earth. A lot of their strategies and things they do are probably adapted from 4D STS.

The US generally follows the same template over and over again when trying to bring a wayward country to heel. The first stage is to economically sabotage the country in an effort to try to make the leaders unpopular and oust them. If that doesn't work, there are proxy armies and color revolutions, and assassination attempts. If that doesn't work, war is declared and there is a direct invasion.

In terms of a 4D STS war on humanity to ensure that Earth stays in the orbit of the Orion Empire, the first stage would be something like sabotaging the economy of information. To get rid of the true teachings and replace them with false religions which lead to enslavement, ultimately. Then various genetic tweaks can be introduced into the species to make sure that it can't receive these teachings, even if they are available and keep them as dumbed-down as body centric as possible. Any potential teachers are abducted and encoded with subliminal instructions to destroy themselves so they are no longer a threat. This strategy has been mostly successful. Most people have been effectively corralled into mainstream religions and neutralized. However, from time to time, the veil is torn and movements arise which threaten to reveal he truth and become a threat.

So we move to the second stage, infiltration. Create drone humanoids, which are programmed to do your bidding and manipulate the circumstances surrounding their lives so that they always get into positions of authority and more or less do what you want. Transport an aggressive race of soldiers to enforce the rule of the drone commanders created earlier. Place them in subtly tweaked human bodies so that no one knows who they are. This has been wildly successful. Most countries on Earth receive "instructions" which are carried out to diligently prepare the conditions to establish complete dominion. Troublesome cases from the first stage are either kept occupied trying to avoid the worst of the injustices or demoralized from being subjected to a perpetual state of controlled chaos. It is a tricky equilibrium to maintain indefinitely because it is inherently unstable and can be upset by subtle shifts.

The final stage is to pull a "V" and come riding to the rescue of humanity like the US goes into Syria to fight ISIS. The conditions from stages 1 and 2, plus planetary upheavals, plus general confusion due to the intersection of a "realm border" should create perfect conditions for a race that will worship anyone who can solve it's problems, problems that are almost entirely manufactured. Miraculous technologies will be offered which are far beyond comprehension, which they will become utterly reliant on. In order to continue to supply these technologies, certain sacrifices will be demanded in the name of the great empire. This is obviously still outstanding, and if things go right, the "invasion" will be more of a friendly seminar where the space brothers declare how they will save us all.

Something I've been thinking about recently is whether the situation with Russia is sort of a representation of what is going on in 4D, with the Earth being kind of like Syria. Syria asked for help and Russia gave what was asked. Now it is up to Syria to gain enough "polarization" so that there are no more vulnerabilities the US can latch into and it becomes inedible because it becomes part of a different reality, so to speak. This little geopolitical show is a foreshadowing of the real show, for those with eyes to see. Or I'm just seeing connections where there are none.

The in-depth thought and analysis on this forum amazes me sometimes

[quote author= Neil]The final stage is to pull a "V" and come riding to the rescue of humanity like the US goes into Syria to fight ISIS.[/quote]

[quote author=Neil]This is obviously still outstanding, and if things go right, the "invasion" will be more of a friendly seminar where the space brothers declare how they will save us all.[/quote]

I thought this was always in the works through the new-age movement (space brothers) but never got the momentum they (Some of 4STS) were hoping for.

If knowledge protects and false knowledge endangers accepting 4STS as saviors instead of what they really are could help them move more (vibrate/ resonance) easily on 3D Earth. It has benefits, but it could also in an exploding fashion open people up to ideas outside of the material world. (Searching for deeper truths) The 'economy of information' they so tightly arranged through the ages could be left to dust. I think it’s something you have to execute very carefully if you have any long-term planning with the species in mind.

But I am not expecting any long-term planning for mankind. With the Realm Border crossing approaching and 4STS aiming to control 4STO candidates in 4D they probably are going for a maximum draw of negative energy to make that happen. Not out of luxury, but out necessity since Earth is strategically vital in order to enlarge and nourish their species and influence.(if I remember it correctly) All this implies total annihilation.

Losing mankind as a 'farm' is something they can also afford. Our replacements are already active. They anticipated it.

I think that the space brothers deception as it stands serves as good harvest for them to all who have fallen for their 'rapture' waiting to be rescued when the time comes. Only to experience a horrible fate. How large is the New-Age movement? Millions if not more?

[quote author= May 4, 1996]Q: (L) What do you mean by "replacement of key personnel?" Key personnel according to whose definition?
A: 4th density STS.
Q: (L) Are these key personnel human?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) When you say replacement, do you mean something as simple as someone dying, such as a head of state, and being replaced by another person who comes to power? That would be the simplest scenario that would fit this explanation.
A: Your scenario is not simple.
Q: (L) I mean simple in terms of the machinations...
A: Both.
Q: (L) Would it also be that key personnel could also be replaced as in duplication?
A: Yes. And removing to secret activity realm. Enough wars have taken place to effectively create entire new "underground race" of humans, both from direct capture followed by "reeducation," and spawning activity using these persons and others.
Q: (L) What do you mean by spawning activitY?
A: Those captured have reproduced offspring, these never having seen your world.
Q: (L) Are you saying... (TK) They have given birth and these children have never seen our world... (L) How can an entire race of people, or groups of people, live under the surface of this planet, without the whole 6 billion of the rest of us on top, or at least a large number, realizing that there is anything going on? This is so wild an idea...
A: No. How much space exists underground, as opposed to that on the surface?
Q: (L) A lot, I suppose. You aren't saying that the earth is hollow, are you?
A: No, not exactly.
Q: (L) Well, how deep is the deepest of these underground cities?
A: 3,108 miles.
Q: (L) That's pretty deep! But wouldn't it be too hot at that depth?
A: No. Temperature averages 68 degrees F.
Q: (TK) That's pretty comfortable! (L) How do they have light?
A: Magnetic resonance.
Q: (L) Well, aren't they subject to being crushed by earthquakes?
A: No, earthquakes are not felt deep underground!!
Q: (L) Does any of this underground civilization activity have any relation to this massive underground base the Russians are building?
A: No.
Q: (TK) Is any of this under the ocean?
A: Yes.
Q: (TK) Well, we'll never explore all of what is under the ocean. (L) It just staggers the mind to think about it. What do they want these people for?
A: To replace you.
Q: (TK) And why? Because they can control them better. Right?
A: Completely.
Q: (L) Do these people being bred and raised in these underground cities have souls?
A: Yes, most.
Q: (TK) Are they just like us only raised differently?
A: More complicated than that.
Q: (L) How long have they been doing this?
A: 14,000 years, approximately.[/quote]

Bjorn said:
If knowledge protects and false knowledge endangers accepting 4STS as saviors instead of what they really are could help them move more (vibrate/ resonance) easily on 3D Earth. It has benefits, but it could also in an exploding fashion open people up to ideas outside of the material world. (Searching for deeper truths) The 'economy of information' they so tightly arranged through the ages could be left to dust. I think it’s something you have to execute very carefully if you have any long-term planning with the species in mind.
Well, who needs aliens when you have psychopaths? Ideally, the psychopaths would run things on their own with only a minor "course correction" here and there. The psychopath proxy army is largely doing what needs to be done so there's no need to take it up to the next step and get more personally involved, risking possible exposure. However, if the planetary environment is changed so that they become irrelevant, then more direct intervention would be considered.

Back
Top Bottom