Predictions and Prophecies

You’re not asking the right questions. And quite frankly we’ve derailed the thread enough.
My question is totally pertinent to correct the context of the answer I gave. But if you don't want to enlighten us with the correct answer" no problem, everyone is at their own level of learning. Valuing the time that others take to answer and one to learn is important. For me the subject is closed.

First of all you have the snarky “clever” remark which I personally failed to find the humor in, but that may just be my lack of context in that specific conversation. And then you have that Obama is a sick person, and his alleged attraction to trans women may be reflected in that fact. Which is fine for him and doesn’t speak of trans people as a whole. But do you see how it can be taken the wrong way? Just my two cents.
I see what you're saying, but I do think you might be making an assumption about the meaning of "sick" and you may be perhaps adding too much yourself. In Obama's case, sick is pretty fitting, considering not only his preferences, but the rest of his acts as president, and god knows what else we may not be aware of.

No one said, having a preference means you're sick, they said He is sick and as part of that, he finds that attractive, whatever that means.. it hasn't even been explored. I would perhaps only caution about projecting humanity on someone like BO, what attraction means to you and to someone like him are probably worlds apart. Remember, we're not talking about a group of people, we're talking about one specific individual.

My question is totally pertinent to correct the context of the answer I gave. But if you don't want to enlighten us with the correct answer" no problem, everyone is at their own level of learning. Valuing the time that others take to answer and one to learn is important. For me the subject is closed.
There is so much wrong and entitlement in this entire paragraph, and I hope you know that the same applies to you. Get well soon.

@Alejo I can see how my post may have been misunderstood, but if you read it again you might realize that I never said anything in the contrary of what you just said. Or not. But thanks for your input, as your wording may be easier for others to understand.

1. No one said Michelle Obama was trans. Not sure where that interpretation came from.

2. Laura’s use of the word “clever” wasn’t a reference to the topic at hand, but rather how it was phrased to get an unambiguous answer, which would have been clear had one been following the ongoing conversation about phrasing questions that spans many recent sessions. Hence the recommendation:

3. We strongly discourage people from reading the Cassiopaean transcripts on their own, outside of the context provided by Laura's work, as in our experience people often misinterpret them and tend to project their own ideas, beliefs, and biases onto them. Therefore we advise the reader to read them in context, that is in the Wave and Adventures with Cassiopaea series.

Just my two cents.

2. Laura’s use of the word “clever” wasn’t a reference to the topic at hand, but rather how it was phrased to get an unambiguous answer,
This was stated a couple times, yes. And this is why I specifically gave the warning from the very beginning that this was not the best example to give.

We are a diverse bunch in here. Sometimes things get lost in translation, sometimes they get lost in social-generational differences. Sometimes we simply read what we are expecting to read.

Andreas uploaded a new vision update video today regarding mostly the solar eclipse happening on April 8th.

According to Andreas, the eclipse will bring tsunamis to America and Asia that while not devastating, will still be scary.

Holy week, time “comes to a halt” due to a fallen satellite that will knock down all signal including internet, cellular, etc. This will also cause failures in devices that will lead to “loss” of digital files. There will be no flights that day.

Post holy week, TT (TikTok?) will no longer be available in Latin America, especially Mexico, and the US.

A new app will be coming out in August, but it will be monitored. “It won’t be the same.”

[North] Korea launches missile at the US as a form of threat or “statement” but falls into the ocean, resulting in a devastating loss of marine life.

Lastly, Andreas recommends that both men and women—especially pregnant women—wear red underwear or red clothing in general as it will protect them from the weird energy on the day of the eclipse.

Andreas uploaded a new vision update video today regarding mostly the solar eclipse happening on April 8th.

According to Andreas, the eclipse will bring tsunamis to America and Asia that while not devastating, will still be scary.

Holy week, time “comes to a halt” due to a fallen satellite that will knock down all signal including internet, cellular, etc. This will also cause failures in devices that will lead to “loss” of digital files. There will be no flights that day.

Post holy week, TT (TikTok?) will no longer be available in Latin America, especially Mexico, and the US.

A new app will be coming out in August, but it will be monitored. “It won’t be the same.”

[North] Korea launches missile at the US as a form of threat or “statement” but falls into the ocean, resulting in a devastating loss of marine life.

Lastly, Andreas recommends that both men and women—especially pregnant women—wear red underwear or red clothing in general as it will protect them from the weird energy on the day of the eclipse.
Who is “Andreas”?
I don’t “tic tok”, and the link won’t come up or connect on my iPad.
Is it a male, a female, a transgender, an Elder or...?
Do you have any backup information as to what and why should “Andreas” predictions even matter?

Hi, @Debra

I think I should reply to you due to the fact that I started by posting Andreas' visions.

Who is “Andreas”?
I don’t “tic tok”, and the link won’t come up or connect on my iPad.

Andreas is a Mexican psychic who lives in Mexicali Baja California and whose visions I have been commenting. (Even i think you have read my posts in this thread, since i have many reactions from you)

He posts his visions on FB as well apart from TikTok. And unlike other psychics, he does not do it for business nor does he solicit donations. He's been posting on TikTok for a couple of years and let's just say he's building credibility.
Is it a male, a female, a transgender, an Elder or...?
I don't know how to interpret your question or if it really matters his sexual preference, his gender or if all of this demerits his work, but Andreas is gay.. And he does not identify himself as a spiritual being, a blessed one, a contactee or divine. He has simply mentioned that he wants to share the visions that come to him.​

Do you have any backup information as to what and why should “Andreas” predictions even matter?

Well, Laura started the Predictions and Prophecies thread, I think that's why it matters, to keep track of what psychics around the world see. Which, I think, is like what Clif High does with its metadata analysis, it keeps track of what people are talking about on the Internet.​

Lately we are commenting that his visions could have been altered or erased from the timeline due to the change of program that the Cs commented in the last session.

@Puma. That's a great idea. I tried it frequently when I was younger, but that was a through a light trance state approach - so not sure if that would be a valid method? Maybe someone (or I can?) can start a new thread with personal experiences, methods and approaches on remote viewing? As well as any potential dangers, of course.
I encourage you to do so; it's a very interesting topic to discuss. Especially since people will try to do that anyway out of curiosity, it's better to know what's considered safe here and what's not. Also, there are a lot of scammy offers for teaching remote viewing, some of them with a new agey background, defying the military and the "down to earth" pedigree of the core methods.

@washable_orbit I am wondering about why when you quoted the Cs saying the Obama was sick, you stopped at that comment and didn't go further where they explained what they meant by "sick"?
A: Best of both worlds for a sick person like him.

Q: (L) Is that a value judgment?

A: No. Clinical diagnosis.

Q: (L) So you’re saying Barry Obama is a sick person. Sick in what way?

A:
Psychopath.
That is what they meant by "sick". And, psychopaths do have questionable appetites in various things. Such as pedophilia as one example. So why did you not include the part where they said what they meant by "sick" as him being a psychopath?

Generally speaking, the trans topic is a difficult one, and one of the reasons for that is ignorance and ego, which we are all guilty of. It is very easy to point fingers and marginalize groups of people simply because we don’t understand them.
Well, the trans agenda has two aspects to it, the official one, given by mainstream media, and academics, and the real one, which is the one that is discussed here. The elites use these things to divide people and create chaos, basically for power and control. It is not about helping marginalized people, and in fact in the long run, does the opposite.

Possibly this is related to the child hunt Andreas saw. This news does not get to be known worldwide because it happens in poor countries, if this had happened in America, for example, we would be bombarded with news 24/7 about the situation of the kidnapped children.

Gunmen Kidnap Nearly 300 Students in Northwest Nigeria. 2 Days Later, Some Lose Hope of Finding Them​

AP
12:28 JST, March 11, 2024

KURIGA, Nigeria (AP) — Rashidat Hamza is in despair. All but one of her six children are among the nearly 300 students abducted from their school in Nigeria’s northwest, riddled with Islamic extremists and armed gangs.

It has been more than two days after her children — ages 7 to 18 — went to school in the remote town of Kuriga in Kaduna state only to be kidnapped by gunmen. She was still in shock Saturday.

Authorities said at least 100 children aged 12 or younger were among the abductees in the state known for violent killings lawlessness and dangerous roads where people get regularly snatched.

Recalling Thursday’s kidnapping, Nura Ahmad, a teacher, told the AP that students were just settling into their classrooms at the government primary and secondary school when gunmen “came in dozens, riding on bikes and shooting sporadically.”

“They surrounded the school and blocked all passages … and roads” to prevent help from coming before kidnapping the children in less than five minutes, Ahmad said.

What Andreas are You reffering? The mexican guy? That make predictions on tiktok?

Back
Top Bottom