Predictions and Prophecies

I followed her predictions for some time years ago, until she jumped on the "Trump is secretly still the president" bandwagon. Her sometimes misguided beliefs certainly influence her political predictions.
There are somethings I strongly disagree with as well such as her belief so many higher ups are wearing masks and I question how such beliefs affect her readings as you say. I almost stopped listening to her because of it. Aside from these instances, which I tune out, I still find value there in other areas of her readings which seem right on to me and ring of truth or at least the possibility of truth.

At times she explains her perspective in broader terms like what she means by "white hats" being in charge, another area which causes objection. Her explanation is more like what Clif High calls "the self organizing collective" where people of good intent and beings other than 3D are working together for the benefit of life and humanity. It isn't a particular group such as patriots working behind the scenes, but it can be, but also a force that unites on a much larger scale even though the individual isn't aware of it. We here are a part of that group.

I'm sure there are people that will be turned away for these reasons which is ok of course. If your inclined take what you find of value and leave the rest.

It is possible that this vision of the Future Forecasting Group is coming true.
Now one of them mentioned that they saw a large industrial explosion in what appears to be Pennsylvania in the Pittsburgh area and a large cloud fill the sky and cover it in black.

Screenshot_20240903-083005_YouTube.jpg

From RAWSALERTS

"Currently Numerous homes and businesses within a half-mile radius have been evacuated due to a hazardous situation in Akron, Ohio, following a fire at a chemical plant called Cokey Laboratory. The presence of various chemicals, large amounts of propane tanks, and other explosive materials inside the plant has made the situation extremely dangerous. The fire chief stated, "We’re putting our firefighters in jeopardy by keeping them in there because the fire is being fed by everything inside. The building is expected to explode, and there’s a risk of it going 'big boom he said so far no injuries have been reported but they are keeping a very close eye on the situation"
Screenshot_20240905-180940_Maps.jpg

Now remember the vision of an explosion on a train?
Another mentions seeing an explosion on a train or Subway. He sees people screaming and an explosion in what appears to be a metropolitan area.
Screenshot_20240902-125612_YouTube.jpg

The seer Andreas published a video today where he also sees a fire in the New York City Subway. There is loss of life and property, he said.

Andreas Visions September 03, 2024

In Argentina and Puerto Rico a very intense thunderstorm occurs in the middle or end of this month.

M5.9 or M6.0 earthquake in Baja California, Mexicali or San Felipe this month, and soon in these days.

Uruguay and its borders, object falls from space, possibly a meteorite, falls in the countryside so there is no damage. Something very strange. By the end of this month.

A very intense wildfire in Canada also by the end of this month.

Fire in the New York City Subway. There is loss of life and property.

Mexican singer dies suddenly due to heart problem.

Seismic swarms strike Oceania very intensely and daily. Earthquakes from M4.3 to M7.0

Comment: Many young people are dying suddenly from heart problems. This news anchor in Mexico fainted while on a live newscast.

Back
Top Bottom