Predictions and Prophecies

I think we can all lessen anxiety, worry or any negative emotions regarding future events if we become aware that nothing is written forward, that we live in a present with multiple timelines in the future that may or may not happen and depend on our decisions here and now.

Everything is a lesson, say the Cs, so let's not pretend to cover our eyes and run away to terror because only with this experience we will know tranquility when it comes.

When we read the predictions, however terrible they may be, we give them life and energy for those instants, but our light is stronger and infinite and the future does not like to be seen. So with hope we ask the Divine Cosmic Mind that these predictions do not happen and if on the contrary it is our lesson to learn them, may our suffering help our soul on its way.
You are absolutely right. And keeping this state of mind is sometimes difficult, so it's like a discipline to keep in mind. Above all, don't listen to or read the official news because it can become an addiction, the suffering and fear in us need it, like a drug. The official news, especially on TV but also in the newspapers, is made by sadists to heighten anxiety.

Of course there is suffering, but because we know that it is part of our evolution as a person, it comes from knowledge. We're really being asked to work like heroes, like knights. It's not easy to overcome our fears, even our terror, but it's a job we have to do.

And I even think it's necessary to recognise this fear in ourselves but as an accomplice, and not to offer it as food. The knight who went into battle was afraid too, no doubt.

Oh, and I have another stupendous article by Laura that gives courage. It talks about the courage of others, and to read about them is a huge lesson!

Back
Top Bottom