Predictions and Prophecies

This reciprocal exchange can be done with money as well. Money itself is not evil, it is our relationship to it and what we do with it that is often the problem, eg. limiting beliefs and programs from an STS society.
Indeed, when you have the money to spend on the reciprocal exchange. Otherwise, Window Shopping. Best seller story!
The separation between t have(s) and have not(s), and I am not talking about talent here but to the access to money position or qualifyer, is getting more and more close to the front door. Ten years ago the common ‘hate’ was about the 10%, five years ago the ‘hate’ was about the 1%, and today the ‘hate’ is about the people that cannot make the month end. Nobody cares about the trillionaires or even about the wealthy politicians. Everyone radar is scanning for ‘no access to money’ bogeys.
So what happened? They used to say money is money, neither evil nor good just a means of exchange. Is it though? No. Money currently is regarded and used as a resource. Not only that, this resource is also being weapponised. What relationship can one have with a weaponised resource? Limiting beliefs and programs about a weaponised resource?
We are in a money war and there are countless casualties out there. And it is crass and disgusting and downright abject because this war is not even ours.

Indeed, when you have the money to spend on the reciprocal exchange. Otherwise, Window Shopping. Best seller story!
The separation between t have(s) and have not(s), and I am not talking about talent here but to the access to money position or qualifyer, is getting more and more close to the front door. Ten years ago the common ‘hate’ was about the 10%, five years ago the ‘hate’ was about the 1%, and today the ‘hate’ is about the people that cannot make the month end. Nobody cares about the trillionaires or even about the wealthy politicians. Everyone radar is scanning for ‘no access to money’ bogeys.
So what happened? They used to say money is money, neither evil nor good just a means of exchange. Is it though? No. Money currently is regarded and used as a resource. Not only that, this resource is also being weapponised. What relationship can one have with a weaponised resource? Limiting beliefs and programs about a weaponised resource?
We are in a money war and there are countless casualties out there. And it is crass and disgusting and downright abject because this war is not even ours.
Money itself is not inherently this or that, it’s purely just energy. It’s how it is used or abused that gives it its power. So we could pay for a book or personal reading and then what if we are dissatisfied? Does that mean the money/energy is misused?

My opinion when it comes to people wanting money for their psychic talents is that more curiously, is it even a talent or just a natural function of that person, are they rigorous in their search of knowledge to give as correct, and unbiased information as possible? Do they balance this energy of receiving by giving freely without expecting and anticipating return to them self.

I’m split down the middle in this, so from my perspective if it were me, I’d take only what I needed to continue to live and work and the rest would be free. I think balance is the most important thing to being able to limit the corruption of the channel.

Money currently is regarded and used as a resource. Not only that, this resource is also being weapponised. What relationship can one have with a weaponised resource? Limiting beliefs and programs about a weaponised resource?
What we do with money as a means of exchange is up to us. What other people do with it is up to them. It is true that money printing and inflation devalue the money, but that is a somewhat different topic. Theoretically, we can use precious metals as money or something like an anonymous cryptocurrency or some other form of exchange that goes beyond bartering.

Back
Top Bottom