Predictions and Prophecies

How is this different from paying for books or ebooks? Are authors also dividing people who can pay and those who cannot?

I see it as an exchange of energy: People put in their energy to create something and we give them some energy for it.
Somehow another Austrian spiritual teacher came across my screen yesterday, where this was a topic:
Her name is Lia Lohmann, and there have been two interviews with her made by Raik Garve. After the first one, she got somehow attacked in the comments, because some of her courses cost up to 11k€! In the second interview she then explained why.
I'll summrize it like that (very short):
- "I have to separate those who are really interested from those who want to get my energy."
- "At first I took about 50€, but then you have a 13 hour day where you have no energy left..."
- "Real masters can feel your intention when you are near them. They then simply block you." (Masters like her who block non-paying students.)
- Most of the money goes to a school for young children. She only takes what she needs for life. (I didn't check this school, so be careful.
🚩?)
- This is how she sees the energy flow behind the money.
Ok, maybe an extreme example, but it shows different perspectives.

Back
Top Bottom