Predictions and Prophecies

How is this different from paying for books or ebooks? Are authors also dividing people who can pay and those who cannot?

I see it as an exchange of energy: People put in their energy to create something and we give them some energy for it.
Somehow another Austrian spiritual teacher came across my screen yesterday, where this was a topic:
Her name is Lia Lohmann, and there have been two interviews with her made by Raik Garve. After the first one, she got somehow attacked in the comments, because some of her courses cost up to 11k€! In the second interview she then explained why.
I'll summrize it like that (very short):
- "I have to separate those who are really interested from those who want to get my energy."
- "At first I took about 50€, but then you have a 13 hour day where you have no energy left..."
- "Real masters can feel your intention when you are near them. They then simply block you." (Masters like her who block non-paying students.)
- Most of the money goes to a school for young children. She only takes what she needs for life. (I didn't check this school, so be careful.
🚩?)
- This is how she sees the energy flow behind the money.
Ok, maybe an extreme example, but it shows different perspectives.

Thank you for your information about this "Edgar" and the way she gets her informations!
I don't think there is a connection between her and Egon Fischer. Fischer is a very common name in Austria. Egon Fischer is following his own path or sometimes it looks for me more like "struggling" his own path. And he always talks about the "colleagues". Unfortunately he also keeps information back for those who can pay money for him A friend of mine whom I sent the link of Egon Fischer said: "Oh, this guy is obviously struggling with his ego!"
I always step back a little from those persons who start dividing the people into those who can afford to pay and those who cannot. Does not seem the right way to me.
We all have to earn a living these days, and it's getting tougher almost every day. I appreciate that mediums, clairvoyants, remote viewers, psychics and 'psychics' of all shapes and forms who wish to spread their gift need to find sources of income to allow them to devote their time to their gift. It's up to us to decide who's worth giving our energy (money) too.

Synchronistically enough, I booked an appointment this morning with an energetic healer (Energeticienne, in French) who I've been seeing for over 10 years now when I need an energetic boost/realignment or just some good advice to help get me past a difficult obstacle. It's only recently that she's opened up about her experience as a medium, explaining that most of her clients aren't ready to hear direct advice or information from other dimensions: somewhat like the C's, she gives hints and clues, and we have to come to our own conclusions, and exercise our own free will.

Again, do you feel the same about paying book authors for their work? Or paying someone offering a service to help you? How is this any different?

I think it is different to pay for a research book on any science or applied knowledge (history, economics, esotericism, biology etc) with bibliography so you can check it out and even replicate the research, than to pay for assumptions, speculations and opinions.

The best way for a psychic or clairvoyant to make money is not by selling predictions but by selling personal work, reading charts, making astrological charts etc, and making their predictions public for free to attract clients if they come true.

For example, Joni Patry has her school where they teach you Vedic astrology and one month is free and if you like it you continue to pay, her prediction videos are free. Andreas does personalized readings and offers his visions for free and does not ask for financial support.​

I think it is different to pay for a research book on any science or applied knowledge (history, economics, esotericism, biology etc) with bibliography so you can check it out and even replicate the research, than to pay for assumptions, speculations and opinions.

The best way for a psychic or clairvoyant to make money is not by selling predictions but by selling personal work, reading charts, making astrological charts etc, and making their predictions public for free to attract clients if they come true.

For example, Joni Patry has her school where they teach you Vedic astrology and one month is free and if you like it you continue to pay, her prediction videos are free. Andreas does personalized readings and offers his visions for free and does not ask for financial support.​

Again, do you feel the same about paying book authors for their work? Or paying someone offering a service to help you? How is this any different?

I'm thinking of starting a new thread for this. Or is there already such a thread? What I've searched for so far hasn't shown any results.
My idea is the following:

1723568879111.png

What do you think?

We are talking about paying for metaphysical information and services or what you call esotericism.

Personal predictions by reading astrological charts are predictions too. The question was whether they should be asking for payment for this type of work at all.

I'm thinking of starting a new thread for this.
Maybe one of the admins can split off this discussion into a new thread. Though "paying for predictions or metaphysical information" may still be on topic in this thread.

Should we pay for knowledge...?

Of course, the Cs have mentioned before that there is no free lunch. So if you can't pay with money you can do it in other ways and this is where the STO aspect comes in, there is an exchange that even includes the skills. This is reflected in a network beyond merchandising.
One way or another, we pay. EG, suffering is a valid currency.

It is clear that many of you are people with middle or upper class incomes.

20 euros is the difference between making it through the month or not for many people.

For them/us there are public libraries, for example.

The knowledge mentioned is limited to the elite of the so-called first world.

However, what is obvious to some people is not obvious to others.

As far as I'm concerned, their coffers can be full, I don't care, nor in the knowledge they offer.

Of course, the Cs have mentioned before that there is no free lunch.
I am with @BHelmet on that.
As far as skills exchange or any other STO approach is concerned has to be built on reciprocal acknoledgement of value and raport that starts with a two way connection. Many times though that happens if you become most valued customer first.

As far as skills exchange or any other STO approach is concerned has to be built on reciprocal acknoledgement of value and raport that starts with a two way connection.
This reciprocal exchange can be done with money as well. Money itself is not evil, it is our relationship to it and what we do with it that is often the problem, eg. limiting beliefs and programs from an STS society.

Back
Top Bottom