Predictions and Prophecies

I'm not adding any new information to this thread but I have to say that I really really admire Mr Trump. The strain, physical and mental, he has endured the most in the last 12 months running on from his hog tied presidency. Travelling to large conventions, return trips to insidious trials must have cut into his soul and mind. His stamina, when compared to Biden of a similar age is as different as day and night.
Call him a business man, charlatan or plain joker, as a man he has shown staying power and grit.

The fact that the US is too far gone to rescue really doesn't matter. He gives so many disillusioned people HOPE. Like him or hate him he is someone we can look up to as one man who stood up and tries to make a difference.
I find him elegant, handsome, with charisma like... Putin.

He gives so many disillusioned people HOPE. Like him or hate him he is someone we can look up to as one man who stood up and tries to make a difference.
He is true to himself and fears nothing. Maybe in 2000 years people will remember him. I was also reminded when he raised his fist and said, "Fight!" of the LOTR quote, "There's some good in this world Mr. Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."

I was watching the youtube channel Future Forecasters and the viewings at 5:13 and at 6:40 stuck out to me. I think there's a huge chance it's related to the quorum meeting the C's were talking about in the beginning of the recent session. Very interesting.

The video:

He is true to himself and fears nothing. Maybe in 2000 years people will remember him. I was also reminded when he raised his fist and said, "Fight!" of the LOTR quote, "There's some good in this world Mr. Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."
The movie quote that came to my mind was Sean Connery as King Arthur in First Knight. He’s surrendering his sword and says, “I have no pride left in me. What I do now I do for my people. This is my last act as king. All things change. I am Arthur King of Camelot and I command you…to fight! Fight like you’ve never fought before! Never surrender!!”😄

The Brandon Briggs case and the Rebirth of America

This was said by Pastor Brandon Briggs in an interview posted on YouTube on March 14, 2024. This is also going viral on social networks

Screenshot_20240715-105019_YouTube.jpg

" I saw Trump and I saw a red wave coming out of Michigan and then Oklahoma and there was embers of people and they had torches all throughout Oklahoma and they were raising up these torches that looked like fire and they were bringing forth a new patriotism upon the nation and it was coming, it was was being birthed and it just kept spreading like fire all throughout America.

"And I saw Trump raising up and then I saw an attempt on his life. This bullet flew by his ear and it came so close to his head that it busted his eardrum and I saw he fell to his knees during this time frame and he started worshiping the Lord. He got radically born again during this time frame, as the blood races down the right side of his face. He seems to mouth the word during this time frame. The people say he is saved now. He becomes really on fire for Jesus."

"I saw him win the presidency. The Lord showed me that he would go clear into the summer great prosecution that would come on him through the judges and through the law and all these people trying to sue him and all these stuff but there would be a stop to it and things would start to break free."

"I saw him win the election through Patriots coming out to vote. And then there will be a great economic crash. I saw that they have a great economic plan and a crash worse than the Great Depression. And the Lord warned me about this, that it would be a great dark time. I saw paddles coming over American soil, like a shocking of the soil. "

Comment: Andreas also saw darkness over America but could not identify why.​
Total darkness in America in the middle of the day for several hours, I do not know if it is something natural or provoked in the energy systems, I saw smoke, I do not know which part of America. This causes fear because we do not understand what is happening.

"And I saw Donald Trump praying in the Oval Office and he was weeping before the Lord with his hands on his head like this... [The Pastor covers his eyes with his hands as a sign of sorrow] because he is weeping. And there were ministers and people, I don't know if they were senators or congress people or whatever. I saw them walking back and forth inside the White House, I'm sorry, what is the White House but the Oval Office, and they were interceding all inside there and I could feel the presence of the Lord so strong."

"And then I could see that the darkness that was the heaviness of America, with the financial crisis I saw coming, it started to lift above the trees and I saw the blue and the things coming back out and the green times and the good times coming back again but the Lord said it would be for a time of a season that this would be a shake for the awakening, basically He was not done with America. There would be a great revival come, not everything is doom and gloom, that is what He said. The sky is not falling, it is just a time. "

"It is like the people would say this is judgment
and the Lord said do not call this judgment, it is not judgment, it is a correction, there is correction coming. "

Comment: It seems that divine intervention did indeed save Trump, did this fact change the perception of Trump? There is no doubt that American Patriotism was reborn on July 13 and that a new timeline emerged, possibly a last chance.

8x3dwg.jpg

This was said by Pastor Brandon Briggs in an interview posted on YouTube on March 14, 2024. This is also going viral on social networks​
This is the guy's Youtube channel - Last Days. I haven't watched anything else of his yet, but figure I will.

Vedic astrologer Joni Patry was more accurate about the event related to Trump

News reports say Trump raised his fist and shouted "fight, fight, fight."

View attachment 98072

TPTB failed

Within this set of predictions, there was talk of increased hatred and division as well as the earthquake in California. Mars enters into planetary alignment with Uranus on July 15 at 13:58:42 UTC according to SSGEOS data.

Wow ... the plot thickens.
I just saw that the ground shifted in LA, causing the evacuation of 12 homes.

They are calling it a landslide, and also saying they don’t know the primary cause (but perhaps it was all of the rain and snow over winter.)

It sounds like it started on July 6, based on the articles I saw and their respective dates.

I wonder if it is a precursor to an earthquake?

The article talks about the view of two philosophies regarding artificial intelligence. I am one of the optimal pessimists (or optipessimist group invented by me, not included in the group of optimists, In other words, no matter what, we can always be worse off.) 😂

Here is another "coincidence", a prophecy fulfilled according to the social networks based on the numbers of the day and month: July (7) Day (13)

Keep in mind

Revelation 13:3 (7)

"3 One of the heads of the beast seemed to have had a fatal wound, but the fatal wound had been healed. The whole world was filled with wonder and followed the beast. "

View attachment 98176

● Revelation 13:7

"7 It was given power to wage war against God’s holy people and to conquer them. And it was given authority over every tribe, people, language and nation."

View attachment 98177

The Quorum as prophecy watchers should have a field day. The Cs said that the universal retrieval system has a sense of humor.

Divine Cosmic Mind
ah, thank you. so, this a good term to replace my "god" which was questioned just before... my god could also heave meant "good or bad"...

This was said by Pastor Brandon Briggs in an interview posted on YouTube on March 14, 2024. This is also going viral on social networks

View attachment 98215

" I saw Trump and I saw a red wave coming out of Michigan and then Oklahoma and there was embers of people and they had torches all throughout Oklahoma and they were raising up these torches that looked like fire and they were bringing forth a new patriotism upon the nation and it was coming, it was was being birthed and it just kept spreading like fire all throughout America.

"And I saw Trump raising up and then I saw an attempt on his life. This bullet flew by his ear and it came so close to his head that it busted his eardrum and I saw he fell to his knees during this time frame and he started worshiping the Lord. He got radically born again during this time frame, as the blood races down the right side of his face. He seems to mouth the word during this time frame. The people say he is saved now. He becomes really on fire for Jesus."

"I saw him win the presidency. The Lord showed me that he would go clear into the summer great prosecution that would come on him through the judges and through the law and all these people trying to sue him and all these stuff but there would be a stop to it and things would start to break free."

"I saw him win the election through Patriots coming out to vote. And then there will be a great economic crash. I saw that they have a great economic plan and a crash worse than the Great Depression. And the Lord warned me about this, that it would be a great dark time. I saw paddles coming over American soil, like a shocking of the soil. "

"And I saw Donald Trump praying in the Oval Office and he was weeping before the Lord with his hands on his head like this... [The Pastor covers his eyes with his hands as a sign of sorrow] because he is weeping. And there were ministers and people, I don't know if they were senators or congress people or whatever. I saw them walking back and forth inside the White House, I'm sorry, what is the White House but the Oval Office, and they were interceding all inside there and I could feel the presence of the Lord so strong."

"And then I could see that the darkness that was the heaviness of America, with the financial crisis I saw coming, it started to lift above the trees and I saw the blue and the things coming back out and the green times and the good times coming back again but the Lord said it would be for a time of a season that this would be a shake for the awakening, basically He was not done with America. There would be a great revival come, not everything is doom and gloom, that is what He said. The sky is not falling, it is just a time. "

"It is like the people would say this is judgment
and the Lord said do not call this judgment, it is not judgment, it is a correction, there is correction coming. "

Comment: It seems that divine intervention did indeed save Trump, did this fact change the perception of Trump? There is no doubt that American Patriotism was reborn on July 13 and that a new timeline emerged, possibly a last chance.

View attachment 98220

was this prophecy real??? this would be extraordinary!

Back
Top Bottom