Predictions and Prophecies

Pam Gregory says the same thing for November - forgot exactly which aspect it is but she mentions unstoppable discharge of Earth energy towards the end of November - so we better buckle up 😉

Edit: Silly me - just realised this thread is from 2006 - in any case looks it is going to be interesting November.

I think I have seen a lot of these soothsayers popping their heads out of the woodwork every year picking out one date or another and at best, they provide a good opening chapter to a cheap fantasy novel and at worst an un-neccesary distraction.

I have observed that all marker events have occured or tend to occur when there’s zero anticipation or early warning. There’s a greater chance that November may turn out to be just the same as October which has been pretty wild already. Fwiw

I have heard several "seers" speak about an imminent catastrophe in the last fifteen days of 2021. In Mexico, for example, there is a very famous seer who is warning of a great earthquake for Mexico City and a divine vision or appearance of the virgin between December 12 and 13.

And this person says that many people can feel something strong and negative coming.

I have heard several "seers" speak about an imminent catastrophe in the last fifteen days of 2021. In Mexico, for example, there is a very famous seer who is warning of a great earthquake for Mexico City and a divine vision or appearance of the virgin between December 12 and 13.

And this person says that many people can feel something strong and negative coming.

Well, today is the 14th and I haven't heard anything yet. Which is not to say that something strong and negative is not coming. It probably is, but the timing may not yet be exact.

I'd say many people can feel something strong and negative happening, because it is. It's called a fake pandemic that, in the words of Dr. Peter McCullough speaking to Joe Rogan recently, involved:

"an intentional, very comprehensive, suppression of early treatment in order to promote fear, suffering, isolation, hospitalization and death ... in order to create acceptance for, and then promote, mass vaccination."

A lot of people can 'feel' that, even if they don't know it for a fact (even though it is a fact), and people also 'feel' that when a govt. does that, there is either worse to come from the govt., or the environment will respond in a big way to such mass violation of free will, or both.

Well, today is the 14th and I haven't heard anything yet. Which is not to say that something strong and negative is not coming. It probably is, but the timing may not yet be exact.
You are talking about , Monhi ...(vidente) My perception with her is accurate ,but tends to be more apocalíptic...To me ,of course...

Yep, nothing happened but I have a theory about the mexican seer.

I mentioned that a mexican seer (Mohny) predicted an earthquake for Mexico on the 12-13, perhaps the interpretation of her vision was incorrect. Because in fact there was not a physical earthquake but an emotional one.

It can be said that the death of the famous regional music singer Vicente Fernández was a shock to all of Mexico and some parts of the continent. The news spread like a seismic wave sunday morning, Vicente died at age 81 on December 12.

Vicente Fernández, 'El Rey' of ranchera music, has died

Known as “Chente” to his fans, Fernández was famous for iconic songs about love, longing and the countryside that were familiar to U.S. Hispanics and people across the Spanish-speaking world, including “Volver, Volver,” “El Rey” and “Por Tu Maldito Amor.” He was seen by many as one of the last artists of the ranchera, a song style rooted in rural Mexico

In the past she also spoke of a meteorite that was going to fall in the Pacific in the month of May. And well, such a meteorite did not fall but the Chinese rocket did into the Indian ocean, which the world followed as if it represented a catastrophe.

Chinese rocket debris crashes into Indian Ocean - state media

I think Mohny misinterpreted her vision in both cases.

I think Mohny misinterpreted her vision in both cases.
I think it may be a stretch to see the case of Vicente Fernández's death as an earthquake - but maybe you are right. Perhaps she sensed something that would shock the masses and could only put into words like that. If so, this is an example of how even really good psychics (and I'm not saying this Mohny is one) normally come up with metaphorical approximations at best. Actual spot-on, unambiguous predictions are very rare, and the hardest part is hitting the timeframe. As you know, the Cs have commented on this as well - that the timing is often 'open', that it is a matter of probabilites, and that by the very nature of predictions they tend to come as metaphors. From session 26 November 1994:

Q: (L) Well, let's not denigrate literal translations or at least attempts to get things into literal terms. I like realistic art work. I am a realist in my art preferences. I want trees to look like trees and people to have only two arms and legs. Therefore, I also like some literalness in my prognostications.

A: Some is okay, but, beware or else "California falls into the ocean" will always be interpreted as California falling into the ocean.

And thank DCM for that. If we had a source that gave us super accurate and precise predictions with timing and all we'd have half the fun taken away! Not to mention our free will.

There will be a important planetary conjunction at the winter solstice. I don't remember exactly which planets are involved, but I read this one is very rare (last time was in the 17th, century, a next one will be in the 25th century). Such events tend to trigger earthquakes, hurricanes etc ... We will see.

There will be a important planetary conjunction at the winter solstice. I don't remember exactly which planets are involved, but I read this one is very rare (last time was in the 17th, century, a next one will be in the 25th century). Such events tend to trigger earthquakes, hurricanes etc ... We will see.
Conjunction

March and April sure look "active" in terms of conjunctions. @ryu were you maybe referring to the USA's Pluto's return? Interesting article IMO first published in 2019 about how Pluto may manifest for the USA:
The United States' Pluto Return

Conjunction

March and April sure look "active" in terms of conjunctions. @ryu were you maybe referring to the USA's Pluto's return? Interesting article IMO first published in 2019 about how Pluto may manifest for the USA:
The United States' Pluto Return
I made a mistake in my previous post about the rarity of the conjunction. It was last year that Saturne and Jupiter were the closest in centuries. My apologies. The two planets are still going to have a conjontion, followed by Jupiter and Uranus on the 24th.

Pluto's energies will impact everyone I think. Last time it was "active", we've got the french revolution and the US independence.😅

I'm also following an astrologer and she says that there are several planetary alignements and configurations that happened for the last time during the 30s or 40s and that we would have to go throught the same set of lessons in 2022 and understand what wasn't integrated back then. fun times ahead...

Two video interviews with astrologers about the events of the world.
1) In this video, UKRAINE, HOW MUCH OF IT IS PROPAGANDA? THE FUTURE OF USA CONVOY? WHAT MARCH WILL BRING? WITH ASHALA! Ania K. (author of children books), interviews a Canadian astrologer, Ashala Ardley. This is at the beginning of the SMO in Ukraine in early 2022. After the beginning of the SMO, Ania K became more interested in what happens in the world than more New Age topics, at least in her public videos. Between minutes three and 18, beginning here they talk about the situation in Ukraine, review old prophecies of Edgar Cayce and the role of Russia. What I found interesting is that she is reasonably close to what happened. She is positive about Russia, but says this is not going to be a quick transformation.

2) Another video, THE NEXT 3 YEARS AND, THE WORLD PREDICTIONS WITH POLINA OUTKINA. (Next three years only come at the end, but there is much more before that). is an interview with a Russian-born astrologer, singer, and writer, Polina Outkina, who has lived in New Zealand, visited many other countries, and now lives in Peru:

During the first 20 minutes, there is an introduction, and she gives her forecast for the globe in the coming years and what kind of lives people are likely to live. Nothing to surprising, for those who have read the sessions
Below are some links to particular countries:
China - this is where much will move to after the US, population is well-prepared.
Russia - new golden age, with ups and downs
Poland - is not central like say Germany, it has to do with climate and landscape, but will like the rest of Eastern Europe benefit from Russia
The UK - controlled
France - arty, spiritual, rich in culture, a blend of many people
US - it is going to go out of fashion...
- Arab World parts of which will have over US style consumerism
- France (small comment in relation to US
Russia, comment, monetary system, and the peculiarities of its culture
Australia ! (It is harsh, but does explain some of what has been going on.)
2022, 2023, 2024 from using the signs of Chinese astrology as a lens for interpretation.

What is interesting about both videos, is that the astrologers interviewed have an opportunity to show their talents in relation to the world, rather than the usual astrology and transit comments directed towards the lives of individuals.

Last edited:
Forecasts about Israel
Earlier this week, I collected a few transcripts about Israel which had a small beginning with a reflection at the end of this post in Session 8 April 2023, and developed further beginning with this post. Today there were two other angles to Israel and what is going on:

1) Vladimir Volfovich Zhirinovsky, a Russian politician, made around 2004
Zhirinovsky has his blinds, but in relation to what has happened in Ukraine, Israel and the US, he was onto some trends that have later played out. (The Tweet says it is from 2024, but this is obviously not so.)
Note to transcription: "J" is actually spelled out in the subtitles, but I chose an abbreviation for a couple of words, noun or adjectives, as it is a bit complicated in some countries.

The person who introduces the clips, says:
"Zhirinovsky spoke of Ukraine as the new Israel in 2004 on the "Two Against One" show on Saint-Petersburg TV. He also spoke of the necessity to reduce the Slavic population."

Zhirinovsky: "So there are preparations for such a state.
So in that sense, a portion of Russian people will die in vain.
The European Union is their brain child. First, they tried to create a communist international, here (in Russia).
That didn't work out. It's their work. Of the J in Brussels
The EU and NATO - that's eastward moves.
That's all their (work).
All wars were initiated by them, the J bankers.
They even gave their own people up.
Q: And World War II?
Z: It's all their work.
And now they have dismembered the USSR, as well as (started) and finished the Cold War.
And they did not even spare their own people: six million of their own burned in ovens in Germany, to force others to go to Israel and create their own state.
If Israel is not saved, which will become clear in the next 20 years, then they will flood Russia again. And Russia will be their base, which is why they created the CIS (the Commonwealth of Independent States).
Q: Why not the USA? There is a strong lobby there?
Z: They have calculated already that the USA has no future.
The apex of their (plan) is the creation of a great Jewish state on the territory of Russia.
And, for that the soil must be prepared: Bush must win, Arabs must be in France, Turks in Germany.
Scare them, scare them, and prepare them for moving here (to Russia), because Israel is dying.
Nothing is going to be left of it in 20 years
, so they'll take all Jews out, about 5 million of them.
There are 6M in the USA, the total of 11M; 4M in Europe, the total of 15M, some in Russia...
They'll gather up about 20 million. Plus, there are about 80 million Russians.
Thus, a 100M state, up to the Ural Mountains.
They'll have everything there, all nice, with modern technologies, modern weaponry.

[Comment: The next appear as if it is about how to avoid this development in Russia.]
... This can be done by stopping Russia from getting weaker, for her to become more powerful, while not owing that to the J. Then, maybe, they'd look for a homeland in Ukraine.
Perhaps, cut their ability to carry out their plan of moving the Jewish diaspora here in the span of 20-40 years. In other words, play the Russian national card, not necessarily antisemitism, but the Russian national card.

2) An interview in Russian with a clairvoyant, from Goa, in India. Like Zhirinovsky, she also speaks of the decline of Israel, its destruction in fact. It is not impossible she has heard about the statements of Zhirinovsky, but it is unknown.

Is Israel doomed?! Archena is a clairvoyant from India
Some points from the talk:
She is saying about the current conflict in Gaza, that from an energetic point Israel is founded on wrong foundation, and it is about to come to an end, as are other countries in similar condition, but she gives no names. On an energetic level, Israel is already as if not there, and the finer realities will manifest on our material level. What is coming about is a result of karma, divine forces are on the side of the Palestinians. Only Earthly powers are supporting Israel. Soon, hundreds of thousands of Israelis will flee to other countries in the world, to Europe and the United States. The Palestinians have waited long and their time has come. Some countries, may plea for cease fire, and there may be temporary instances, but it will not save Israel. The power of the USA, will continue to dwindle, and without the US support, Israel can not exist. Israel will be split. Regarding Iran, there is possibility, of armed conflict with Israel in the next year, and with the involvement of the US too. Egypt is also a possible participant within the next year. Some countries have been waiting for an opportunity.

I follow a German blog by a clairvoyant guy who says he perceives spiritual realities and also is in touch with certain spiritual entities he calls his "colleagues". He's a bit on the New Age side, but the way he speaks makes me think he is indeed in touch with something, because it sounds coherent to what we know from other such contexts. For example, he perceives various forms and symbolical objects that he then tries to interpret, he talks about 3D reality and how spiritual energies can manifest in different ways, he's aware of the human-cosmic connection regarding weather/earth events and so on. Notice also that his "colleagues" get very irritated when he wants to know precise timings and such without doing his own research.

As always, his information is limited by his own knowledge and assumptions, but some interesting tidbits were in his latest piece - although nothing really new to us. He knows that the future is not set in stone and talks about various timelines coming and going and such. Take it with a big pinch of salt - especially his timings, and I'm also not at all convinced that Europe will fare much better than the US, so fwiw his latest translated via DeepL, with some things I highlighted:

The USA is broken

The energetic situation of the USA is hopeless. The USA are energetically broken. The only thing that is still open is what will manifest on the 3D level and when.

Good day,
the lunar eclipse has taken place in the last night (so on 28.10.2023) and as always with eclipses and full moon, I could not sleep. And also as so often in the days and nights before the eclipse very much has happened on the energetic level.

Tonight I thought long and hard about whether I should even write a post about the info I've gotten in the last few days. And if so, whether I should not wait a week or two so that I can check more closely whether the info is correct. But the colleagues said that if I want to write about the info, I should do it as early as possible because it wouldn't be very helpful later. So, with a lot of doubts and misgivings, I decided to write an article about the impressions and information I received from the spiritual world.

The invasion of Hamas and the role of the USA

On October 7, 2023, Hamas invaded Israel from the Gaza Strip and, according to media reports, committed partial massacres there. When I heard about this on October 8, I immediately asked my colleagues in the spiritual world about it. They answered only very briefly and succinctly. This dispute will last some months and will end badly for both sides (thus for Palestine (and/or Hamas) and Israel) and by this affair the fall and/or the disintegration of the USA will accelerate very strongly. I was astonished that this conflict is apparently to have a direct impact on the USA as well.

About 10 to 14 days later, I can't remember the exact date, the spiritual colleagues came forward and they seemed a bit agitated. They said that the energetic situation of the USA has deteriorated dramatically. The probability that the USA will be hit by very destructive natural disasters has increased very much in a short time and if the USA or the elites and dark powers there continue like this, the probability will soon exceed 50%.

The destruction of the USA begins

I did not look further into the Middle East conflict in the following period. About a week ago, however, strange things began to happen. Some spiritual beings showed up at an acquaintance's house and mine. Some of these partly quite different spiritual beings were quite talkative, others again extremely taciturn. Unfortunately I am allowed to publish only very few info which I received.

Two days before the lunar eclipse a spiritual being suddenly appeared in the office during the day. I perceived it as an old, white-haired man who looked at me sadly and sorrowfully. All he said was, "It's starting now." At the same time I knew that he meant the destruction of the USA. Yesterday, that is, on the lunar eclipse day, another spiritual being appeared. This one seemed like a warrior and he just said with a grin: "We are rolling now." I knew at the same time that this meant that someone on the energetic level is actively beginning to flatten the USA. The phrase "We're rolling now" irritated me at first. But then I remembered that in English or American there is the slogan "let's roll".

I suspect that the spiritual being smirked because it used the battle cry of the American armed forces to announce the beginning of the "fight" against the dark forces in the USA.

From the conversations with other spiritual beings I gather that there will be quite violent surprises and unexpected turns on the geopolitical but also on the very "earthly" level in the near future.

I have of course also asked the spiritual colleagues how far the spiritual beings are to be taken seriously and whether the information from them is correct. To the old, white-haired man, who said only "It goes", there was only a very meaningful and certain silence. The way the colleagues were silent suggests that the colleagues either can't say anything to the spiritual being or don't want to say anything. And that is usually a sign that the spiritual being is several vibrational levels higher than those of my colleagues. To the other spiritual beings, the colleagues only meant succinctly: They are usually very well informed and therefore to be taken quite seriously.

I wanted to get more info from my spiritual colleagues and ask some details, but the colleagues were not willing to do so and I might have annoyed my colleagues a bit in the end by my many questions.

I got the impression that the USA is on the verge of complete ruin and that there might even be massive natural disasters. I wanted to know from my colleagues whether anything could still be done for the USA, especially for the population. After all, it is only a few dark elites who cause the whole drama, but the whole population then suffers from the effects.

The colleagues said somewhat miffed: We informed you long ago that the U.S. is becoming insignificant and that if the rulers of the U.S. do not come to their senses, it will not end well for the U.S. at all. We then informed you that the rulers have not come to their senses and therefore the fall and disintegration of the USA can no longer be averted.

Briefly to the memory, a few quotations from some earlier contributions:

On 02/17/2023, I published the post "The Fall of the USA and the Value West". In it I wrote:

On 14.2.2023 I read in the FAZ about the terrible accident in the USA, Ohio, "Chemical train derailed in Ohio : Like a disaster movie made real". When I read the information, I had a very strange feeling. I had the feeling that this was possibly related to the self-destruction of the USA.

Then in the evening, when I was already lying in bed, suddenly a spiritual being appeared and said: They (the USA) do not have much time left. ..... This referred to the information I received earlier. At that time it was said that the USA must completely change its political orientation by September/October 2023, otherwise it will completely perish a few years later. That has changed. The USA had only a few more weeks (!!!) to align itself differently.

And then the colleagues still meant: The USA stand before the abyss and have already raised the foot for the next step. If they complete the step, they will fall very deep.

I still wanted to know how this would happen in terms of time.

The colleagues just said that if the US takes the next step, in the long run (2027) they will be quite helpless and weak and by 2032 they will be completely irrelevant politically, economically and militarily. No one will seek their opinion, no one will pay attention to them, and few states will want to have anything to do with them. It will take decades for the USA to be taken seriously again.

In the following months I observed that the energetic situation of the value west [might be translated "community of Western values"/"rules-based order"], in particular of the USA and the United Kingdom, worsened more and more and the information from the spiritual world was always the same: The value west, above all however the USA and the United Kingdom, is no longer to be saved.

On 04.08.2023 I wrote in the contribution "News from the spiritual world".

The disintegration of some states and organizations, as for example the USA, the United Kingdom or France as well as NATO and the EU is no longer avoidable. The process of disintegration will take a few years, but practically speaking, it can no longer be prevented.

About two weeks after this post (on 16.8.2023) I published the next post "The disintegration of the USA and Germany".

In this article I described that energetically over the USA a huge, enormous, very destructive hurricane has formed. In my interpretation of the hurricane, colleagues brought to my attention that the hurricane had formed only a few months ago and during that time the hurricane had evolved tremendously and the hurricane was becoming more and more destructive. Whatever the elites in the USA did in the meantime, they made the energetic situation of the USA immensely worse in a very short time.

Subsequently, the energetic situation in the USA became worse and worse.

In the post of 9/11/2023 "The End of the Old Matrix" I wrote:

The energetic situation of the USA has changed dramatically in the meantime. On September 3, 2023 I analyzed the energetic situation of the USA and surprisingly I found out that the enormous energetic hurricane that I saw at the USA is only dimly perceptible for me anymore. But now I see a huge wall of fire stretching from San Francisco to Washington DC. This huge wall of fire divides the USA. A few days later I saw that a few small dark yellow spots have formed in the wall of fire. The dark yellow spots are getting bigger and bigger. I can still see the hurricane in the background, but it is already very pale.

What the fire wall and what the dark yellow spots mean exactly, I can't say. I have only a few impressions. Fire in energetic images very often stands for violence and destruction, sometimes also for purification. I suspect that the wall stands for a separation of the USA. This may be a political and social separation, or it may be something else. I am very concerned with the dark yellow stains. I saw similar dark yellow stains in a few cases. In retrospect, they turned out to be a symbol of major catastrophic events. Usually there were numerous deaths.

For more than a year there has been a very clear energetic trend and my spiritual colleagues have explained some things to me about it. The USA is destroying itself and more and more quickly and drastically and the colleagues have said quite clearly that the fall and the disintegration of the USA can no longer be averted.

How can we help the USA or the people in the USA?

Even if the colleagues already seemed a little bit disgruntled because of my much questioning, I asked them nevertheless again whether one cannot do something good for the USA and the population there and added then: Wouldn't it help if you still meditate a lot and send a lot of light and love to the USA.

The colleagues were already a bit miffed:
Sending light and love to the USA always helps. Especially to the people who survived the disasters and need help. It will have little or no effect on the dark elites. Because they are currently not receptive to light and love. If they were, they would not be dark.

If one still wants to change something, one must strengthen the consciousness and the truth. Because if many people and above all some members of the elites recognize the truth, what the very dark elites actually strive for, then there would still be the possibility that the worst would be prevented. The fall and disintegration of the USA can no longer be prevented, but the way to get there has not yet been determined. The geopolitical end has already been determined. Sooner or later, the USA will only sit at the geopolitical cat table. But the elites still have a choice. Do they want to take a seat at the cat table after a free fall or do they prefer to land more or less ungently with a parachute on the armchair. The arrival will be painful in any case. But there is a difference between having a few bruises and having many broken bones. Currently, the U.S. is in free fall.

The extent of collateral damage at the 3D level, on the other hand, remains to be seen. Here, the elites in the USA could still prevent the worst. And the worst are gigantic natural disasters, of which according to the colleagues then very very many people in the USA would be affected. For materialistically oriented people it is not comprehensible how the elites can either mitigate or perhaps even prevent natural disasters. From an energetic point of view, this is all easily explainable and I will do so in some posts in the new blog "Only Clairvoyant - Not Errant".

A week or two ago, colleagues briefly noted that the elites in the U.S. could force at least a temporary ceasefire in the Middle East and Ukraine in a matter of days. But the colleagues also said at the time that the elites in the U.S. were not willing to do so, and they added: The elites in the U.S. have sown a lot of wind in recent years, now they will reap many storms.

How much time does the USA have left?

Finally, I asked my colleagues about the time frame. I wanted to know how much time the elites in the USA still have to prevent the worst. With this question I apparently totally upset my intellectual colleagues and they only answered more snottily: Just count one and one together. Then there was radio silence between me and my colleagues for some time.

To explain: before the conversation with the colleagues, I was thinking about why the Middle East conflict could lead to a quick demise of the USA. Well, the US and the UK have wanted to flatten Iran for decades. In recent days, some politicians and military officials have also said, mutatis mutandis, that they believe peace in the Middle East is only possible by taking out Iran. Now the U.S. has sent two aircraft carriers to the Middle East. I am not a military expert, but to fight Hamas, in my opinion, you don't need two aircraft carriers. According to the latest reports, two more U.S. aircraft carriers (more precisely, "carrier battle groups") have left home port with unknown destination. Relocating an aircraft carrier accompanied by many other ships is an immense logistical challenge and requires a lot of time and money. If one now assumes that the U.S. wants to draw Iran into a military conflict (for example, through a false flag event), then two aircraft carriers are probably too few. This is because there is a risk that in the event of a conflict between the U.S. and Iran, some other Arab states might support Iran. In that case, two more aircraft carriers are certainly a formidable threat. Let's assume that it will take the U.S. military a few more weeks, possibly even another month or two, to get all the military resources needed for a war against Iran on the ground. Let's further assume that the intellectual world wants to prevent a conflict between the U.S. and Iran, then something major has to happen in the U.S. before the first serious military contacts between Iran and the U.S. begin. This can be a political earthquake or, of course, very earthly events, such as a few natural disasters. So the time period where the worst can still be prevented is determined by when the U.S. military is ready for a serious military confrontation. Since I am not a military expert, I cannot estimate the timing. Presumably, the "grace period" will be anywhere from a few weeks to two to three months. I also looked at the timelines for the U.S. for the next few months. According to the current most likely timeline, the matter would be decided by the end of January 2024. What happens on the 3D level until then in the USA, I could not perceive. Only so much that there are completely different conditions at the end of January 2024 in the USA.

A very medially inclined acquaintance, I call in simply "the oracle from the Tecklenburgder country", has occupied himself also with the USA and has seen mentally some details. He also came to the conclusion that the situation in the USA will have changed drastically by the end of January 2024 at the latest.

The development in the next months does not look rosy for the Middle East and for the USA. I then also looked at the current most likely timeline for mainland Europe and was surprised to see no major drama there. Of course, the Middle East conflict has an impact on Europe on a political and (financial) economic level. But unlike the U.S., the collateral damage in mainland Europe is very limited.

Even though the current already hot conflict in the Middle East will get even hotter and dramatic things may happen in the US in the next weeks or months. In Europe and especially in the DACH region, the world will not come to an end. The only important thing, as my spiritual colleagues keep reminding me, is to stay calm and positive and not let external events drive you into fear and panic. No matter what happens on the outside, one should simply stay in the eye of the cyclone and focus on the heart and one's own personal sphere of influence.

Best regards
Egon Fischer aka eFisch

Back
Top Bottom