Psychedelics being pushed today from multiple vectors.

I think perhaps it's good to remind ourselves of the dangers and limitations of LSD and others:

Had gone through the thread and was going to post the October 23, 1999 session having been surprised it had not been quoted early on, however you got it so won't repeat.

The one aspect of thinking the individual may get away with it, benefitting from whatever taken in certain drug classes, seems particularly slipper in terms of overall observing of self, post LSD (or other) use. This (observing) is hard enough on the everyday straight and narrows of life, and yet how would one really know (attachments aside if opened up to them)? Moreover, within the complexities of chemical/biological balancing and all things neurotransmission, how would one know if they have suddenly set themselves up to become off-kilter, even if not fully developing until some contraindication arises in the future? Seems like quite a risk. Just look at the risks in simple diets that don't develop immediately.

Scanned many SOTT articles on just LSD alone, with pros and cons coming into the picture. Much to read there in-depth.

This July 15, 2000 session has a little reminder perhaps between the lines, however don't know and it may be better explained (have a look though):

Q: Recently, I went to this hypnotist down in St. Pete, who took me back to this incident when I was a child. My impression was that drugs were used on me. Is this correct?

A: Yes.

Q: What was the drug?

A: LSD.

Q: When I saw the werewolf type being sitting at some kind of console that controlled people. I had the impression that these people who were doing these things to me were robot type beings, that they were not human, and that they were controlled by this werewolf type being. Was that also correct?

A: Close.

Q: Who was this werewolf? I was expecting to see a Lizard, or anything but a werewolf. He had eyes like lasers.

A: Screen mask.

Q: What was behind the screen?

A: You know.

Q: Lizards?

Q: Why would they screen themselves as a werewolf?

A: Cloak.

Again, I don't know what this means other than the LSD was not administered with free will - let alone being done to a child, being revealed later in hypnosis session. So, to risk venturing further on the subject of this particular exchange, and if it can be a common enough line of force when using LSD, how would someone trust what they were seeing was not in reality a "screen mask" with something behind it (the "you know" what)?

Just throwing that out there as some people see things, can even be enamored and come out with feelings of great euphoric sights seen.

After decades of criminalization, Australia's government said Friday that it will legalize the prescription of MDMA and psilocybin for the treatment of two medical conditions, a historic move hailed by researchers who have studied the therapeutic possibilities of the drugs.

Australia's Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) said in a statement that starting July 1, psychiatrists may prescribe MDMA (3,4-methylenedioxy-methamphetamine), commonly called "Molly" or "ecstasy" by recreational users, to treat post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) and psilocybin—the psychedelic prodrug compound in "magic" mushrooms—for treatment-resistant depression.

"These are the only conditions where there is currently sufficient evidence for potential benefits in certain patients," TGA said, adding that the drugs must be taken "in a controlled medical setting."

Advocates of MDMA and psilocybin are hopeful that one day doctors could prescribe them to treat a range of conditions, from alcoholism and eating disorders to obsessive-compulsive disorder.

David Caldicott, a clinical senior lecturer in emergency medicine at Australian National University, toldThe Guardian that Friday's surprise announcement is a "very welcome step away from what has been decades of demonization."

Caldicott said it is now "abundantly clear” that both MDMA and psilocybin "can have dramatic effects" on hard-to-treat mental health problems, and that "in addition to a clear and evolving therapeutic benefit, [legalization] also offers the chance to catch up on the decades of lost opportunity [of] delving into the inner workings of the human mind, abandoned for so long as part of an ill-conceived, ideological 'war on drugs.'"

MDMA—which has been criminalized in Australia since 1987—was first patented by German drugmaker Merck in the early 1910s. After World War II the United States military explored possibilities for weaponizing MDMA as a truth serum as part of the MK-ULTRA mind control experiments aimed at creating real-life Manchurian candidates. A crossover from clinical usage in marriage and other therapies in the 1970s and '80s to recreational consumption—especially in the disco and burgeoning rave scenes—in the latter decade sparked a conservative backlash in the form of emergency bans in countries including Australia, the United Kingdom, and the United States.

The U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration classifies MDMA and psilocybin as Schedule I substances, meaning they have "no currently accepted medical use and a high potential for abuse."

Patients who've tried MDMA therapy and those who treat them say otherwise. A study published last year by John Hopkins Health found that in a carefully controlled setting, psilocybin-assisted psychotherapy held promise for "significant and durable improvements in depression."

The California-based Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies (MAPS)—the world's premier organization for psychedelic advocacy and research—interviewed Colorado massage therapist Rachael Kaplan about her MDMA-assisted therapy for PTSD:

For the majority of my life I prayed to die and fought suicidal urges as I struggled with complex PTSD. This PTSD was born out of chronic severe childhood abuse. Since then, my life has been a journey of searching for healing. I started going to therapy 21 years ago, and since then I have tried every healing modality that I could think of, such as bodywork, energy work, medications, residential treatment, and more. Many of these modalities were beneficial but none of them significantly reduced my trauma symptoms. I was still terrified most of the time...

In my first MDMA-assisted psychotherapy session I was surprised that the MDMA helped me see the world as it was, instead of seeing it through my lens of terror. I thought that the MDMA would alter my perception of reality, but instead, it helped me see... more clearly... The MDMA session was the first time that I was able to stay present, explore, and process what had happened to me. This changed everything... There are no words for the gratitude that I feel.
Jon Lubecky, an American Iraq War combat veteran who tried to kill himself five times, told NBC's "Today" in 2021 that MDMA therapy—also with MAPS—enabled him "to talk about things I had never brought up before to anyone."

"And it was OK. My body did not betray me. I didn't get panic attacks. I didn't shut down emotionally or just become so overemotional I couldn't deal with anything," he recounted.

"This treatment is the reason my son has a father instead of a folded flag," Lubecky said in a message to other veterans afflicted with PTSD. "I want all of you to be around in 2023 when this is [U.S. Food and Drug Administration]-approved. I know what your suffering is like. You can make it."

MAPS' latest clinical research on MDMA—which is aimed at winning FDA approval—is currently in phase three trials. The Biden administration said last year that it "anticipates" MDMA and psilocybin would be approved by the FDA by 2024 and is "exploring the prospect of establishing a federal task force to monitor" therapeutic possibilities of both drugs.

Like MDMA, psilocybin—which occurs naturally in hundreds of fungal species and has been used by humans for medicinal, spiritual, and recreational purposes for millennia—remains illegal at the federal level in the U.S., although several states and municipalities have legalized or decriminalized psychedelic mushrooms, or have moved to do so.

There have also been bipartisan congressional efforts to allow patients access to both drugs. Legislation introduced last year by U.S. Sens. Cory Booker (D-N.J.) and Rand Paul (R-Ky.) would permit therapeutic use of certain Schedule I drugs for terminally ill patients. Meanwhile, Reps. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-N.Y.) and Dan Crenshaw (R-Texas) passed amendments to the 2023 National Defense Authorization Act providing more funding for psychedelic research and making it easier for veterans and active-duty troops suffering from PTSD to try drug-based treatments.

What could possibly go wrong?

British Columbia is set to become the first province to decriminalize possession of small amounts of illicit drugs — but drug users, advocates, and the province's chief coroner warn the threshold of 2.5 grams set by the federal government ignores the hard realities of how people buy and use drugs in the province.

Canadians 18 years of age and older will be able to possess up to a cumulative 2.5 grams of opioids, cocaine, methamphetamine and MDMA within B.C. as of Jan. 31, 2023.

I think perhaps it's good to remind ourselves of the dangers and limitations of LSD and others:
Another point is that you never really know what you are getting. Is it really LSD? What is it cut with? Are there other substances added? How pure is it? Is that Psilocybin or mescaline synthesized or naturally occurring or something modified in a lab? ... yada yada yada...

Fun fact - apparently, rats die a very colorful death. LSD cut with strychnine was the most color intensive trip ever. (the old Orange Sunshine) Yes, I am that old and I was that stupid.

The point about ' unearned wisdom's is, in my mind another aspect of the wave towards this one world agenda and even spans into Musk and Mars, etc. If we closely trace history back to the Oxford University days of Huxley, we see their roots are all tied into this weird elite superiority. What I am getting at is this, they are trying to block all roads to true wisdom. They, meaning the elites absolutely know what is coming up next. True wisdom and enlightenment of humanity. One cannot expect ' instant' enlightenment. As Gigi Young points out so succinctly, even CERN is an attempt by the powers that be to circumnavigate studying and learning and earning said wisdom. This has been around since antiquity with the Golum, and I would imagine ancient Atlantis and the Baal. BTW, wasn't Jordan Peterson recently admitted to a psychiatric facility due to his addiction to paycotrophs and mental issues?

The point about ' unearned wisdom's is, in my mind another aspect of the wave towards this one world agenda and even spans into Musk and Mars, etc. If we closely trace history back to the Oxford University days of Huxley, we see their roots are all tied into this weird elite superiority. What I am getting at is this, they are trying to block all roads to true wisdom. They, meaning the elites absolutely know what is coming up next. True wisdom and enlightenment of humanity. One cannot expect ' instant' enlightenment. As Gigi Young points out so succinctly, even CERN is an attempt by the powers that be to circumnavigate studying and learning and earning said wisdom. This has been around since antiquity with the Golum, and I would imagine ancient Atlantis and the Baal. BTW, wasn't Jordan Peterson recently admitted to a psychiatric facility due to his addiction to paycotrophs and mental issues?
Have you taken any of Gigi Young’s psychic development classes? Her stuff looks interesting, spells and lost mineral technology ect….

Jordan Peterson did detox in Russia from psychiatric drugs, he’s been open about that experience as well as his daughter who’s had her own experience with them. They both benefited from changing their diets. Plenty to research about that on the forum if you’d like.

For a while now, I've seen New Age COINTELPRO as a new feedlot for the livestock that jumped the fence of the old enclosure - ie, the ones who escaped from dogmatic organized religion as the way to access higher truths. I've posted about this before, but thought it was relevant to post again here, as it pertains to the topic.

For me it actually started with listening to Jordan Maxwell years ago, and he gave an interesting etymology of the word 'Church'. According to Maxwell, in Scotland the name for Church was was Kirk, in Germany Kirche. In Greek it was Circe - which is the same word as used for the name of a goddess who lived on the Isle of Aiaia and is featured in the Odyssey. She was known for being skilled in illusion, transmutation, necromancy, and turning people into swine to eat them. Quite the skillset. Now think of that as the etymological basis for our word for the Mother Church - turning people into domesticated livestock to feed on them! It's was quite the mind-blowing connection for me to make at the time.

In the story, the crew of Odysseus and Odysseus himself were almost all duped in this way. Hermes warned him, telling him that there was an herb he could use, Moly, that could help protect him against her meal sweetened with honey and laced with a potion, which had already put some of his crew to sleep, en route to being turned into pigs.

"The root was black, while the flower was as white as milk; the gods call it Moly, Dangerous for a mortal man to pluck from the soil, but not for the deathless gods. All lies within their power".

From what I've read, there has been a lot of debate about whether or not Moly is based on a real plant. Some say it is a type of snowdrop. The flower in the region contains galantamine, which has a substance in it that help with amnesia, hallucinations, and delusions. These occur when a certain substance blocks acetylcholine, so taking Moly is related to clarity of sight and thought and preventing the Devouring Mother's mind control from taking hold. Just like tobacco!

Tobacco probably had a sacred status amongst certain cultures because there was some knowledge that it helps protect against enchantments, being turned into a baser animal and getting BBQ'd.

With the rise of materialism (Nietzsche's famous 'death of god' and warning of nihilism) we in the West live in a time where in general the Church's power has waned as a force of social control. It's still there, yes, but when all of the shenanigans were unleashed in the 60's, such as the dropping of the LSD bomb on the anti-war movement, and also the sexual revolution to destroy the family and begin the long march towards normalized pedophilia, things started to tilt in a very different direction from Church doctrine. So this was one major moment where a lot of people jumped the fence in the old feedlot - only to land in another enclosure, which included psychedelics as a major carrot dangled before the herd.

Thinking about it, this event is perhaps as historically significant as something like the Protestant Reformation in terms of the change of values and cultural conflict. That might be overstating it, but it's the sense that I get.

Religion is a definitely word that is loaded, but as is probably known, the etymology is to bind, or reconnect. Apparently Circe's name is derived from the Greek kirkoô, meaning to secure with rings or to enclose in a hoop, a circle. It's could also be a reference to the binding power of magic. So there's an interesting resonance there with Circe's name, how she behaves in the myth itself, and religions in general that are often this binding, or fencing in and making an enclosure where you keep your flock of sheep.

All this said, it's interesting to note that it isn't only peeps of Western heritage undergoing this psychedelic shift, either - note the dominant religion of Native Americans today:

The Native American Church (NAC), also known as Peyotism and Peyote Religion, is a Native American religion that teaches a combination of traditional Native American beliefs and Christianity, with sacramental use of the entheogen peyote.[1] The religion originated in the Oklahoma Territory (1890–1907) in the late nineteenth century, after peyote was introduced to the southern Great Plains from Mexico.[1][2][3] Today it is the most widespread indigenous religion among Native Americans in the United States (except Alaska Natives and Native Hawaiians), Canada (specifically First Nations people in Saskatchewan and Alberta), and Mexico, with an estimated 250,000 adherents as of the late twentieth century.[4][5][6][7]

And when looking for ayahuasca user numbers worldwide, I found this graph below in this article from 2017:

1675650376563.png
edit: formatting, spelling

In looking around, I also discovered that there is a group called Global Drug Survey, seems pretty mainstream, but they have some data to share in their executive summary for 2022. Their discussion is pretty amusing, especially the part about those very spiritual vegans...

Background

People are not defined by the drugs they use. This report is based on our non-probability data collected from 592,000 people completing our online survey, over the last 7 years of GDS (from GDS2015 - GDS2021) chooses to look at people’s drug use within the context of other lifestyle characteristics such as diet and musical preference. The samples vary in how accurately or otherwise they reflect upon the experiences of the wider population from which they are drawn from, but the findings can be used to inform public health policy and better understand how drugs are simply one thing a person does. The findings here related to participants to the Global Drug Survey not the wider population from which they were drawn.

Key findings

Across the 7 years, most regions saw an increase in recent drug use including psychedelics, MDMA, cocaine, amphetamine, and ketamine. Most drug use fell with the onset of COVID-19 except for nitrous oxide and magic mushrooms.

The greatest percentage of recent drug use occurs between ages of 16-24y for all drugs except cocaine that peaks in the 25-34y old age group. The percentage of last year drug use more than halves between the age of 25 and 50 for almost all drugs. The high percentage for tobacco use among the younger drug using populations is a concern.

The highest percentages of recent drug use are seen among those who selected Electronic Dance Music (EDM) as their preferred music genre, with higher percentages of MDMA, other stimulant use, psychedelics and ketamine noted among fans of techno, trance, dubstep, hard dance and drum and bass. The lowest percentage of drug use was reported among fans of jazz and classical.

Those people who went clubbing weekly or more often reported the highest percentage of last year drug use, with about 80% having used cannabis or tobacco in the last year, more than 50% having used MDMA and more than 40% having used cocaine. About 1 in 5 reported the use of hallucinogens including LSD and magic mushrooms. Not all people who go clubbing take drugs, but the more often you do, the more likely it is that you have used drugs in the last year. People identifying as vegan were more likely to report recent use of most drug types, compared with omnivores and vegetarians.

Commentary

While global drug trends can mask regional variations in market changes, our data support the gradual increase in the use of psychedelics globally. Consistently higher percentages of recent cannabis use are in the USA, perhaps reflecting an increasingly legal market. Increases in recent MDMA and cocaine use are consistent with increased access to precursors, production, and supply (often associated with increased purity). The rise in amphetamine use, especially in the USA may reflect ease of production and increased purity of a product that was historically often of low purity. Governments can no longer rely on supply reduction as a way of reducing drug related harm. The rise of synthetic drugs and new drug markets (darknet) mean that historical approaches to drug policy and public health need to change with a focus on building resilience in vulnerable populations and explicit support for harm reduction for all groups who use drugs, not just those who inject or who may be at risk of overdose.

Side note about new drugs markets, I had also just read this fresh update about the money side of psychedelics in Canada, according to one research group:

Growth in Capital Markets Activity for Psychedelics Issuers

Since the beginning of 2021, another 34 or so psychedelic companies have listed their securities on the CSE, TSX Venture Exchange, or the NEO Exchange in Canada and we expect further growth in the future.
Viewing listings in a larger period, since the beginning of 2020, at least 50 psychedelic companies have listed their securities, and the CSE has stated that between January 2021 and November 2021, companies operating in the psychedelics industry that have listed their securities on the CSE have raised approximately CAD$289 million.[17] Another item of note is that the world’s first psychedelics exchange-traded fund was listed on the NEO exchange in 2021. Overall, there are currently at least 75 companies focused on the psychedelics industry trading their securities on Canadian exchanges.

If you ask the Great Google about the 'global psychedelic market', you get all kinds of projections that the industry is booming.

Back to the GDS report:

While drug use peaks in those aged 16-24y, there are a significant number of people who continue to use into older age. The high percentage of tobacco use among younger people is a real concern. While frequency of use may decline, older people are more likely to have accrued chronic mental and physical health conditions placing them at a greater risk at physical harms. The falling percentage of drug use supports our view that the most important thing for governments to do is to support policies that 1) delay the onset of use 2) support people to stay healthy and well, including the avoidance of criminalization. Our data suggest the best way of addressing of drug use is not tougher drug laws but allowing people to stay safe while they grow up so they can get on with life.

Our findings suggest that of all dietary groups, those describing themselves as vegans have a higher percentage of last year drug use (aside from tobacco and alcohol) compared to other groups. It is important to note that being 'vegan' may be a proxy for some other characteristic that might be responsible for these findings. Being vegan may be associated with other lifestyle behaviours or personal beliefs. Vegans may be more spiritual, more interested in the environment or social connectedness. The higher percentage of last year use of MDMA, LSD, and Magic Mushrooms are consistent with this. It supports our belief that drug use needs to be seen as one of several lifestyle choices people make, where drug use is integrated into other aspects of a person's life. To craft optimal public health policies and harm reduction messages we need to understand the individual as much as we do the drug. Promoting safer drug use will be easiest when we seek to allow people to be internally consistent in their choices. Often the motivation for change arises when drug use behaviour becomes inconsistent with how we see ourselves.

Elevated recent drug use among fans of Electronic Dance Music will come as no surprise. But our findings again highlight that drugs are chosen by people in part, because of their other interests. This knowledge can help us target different populations in different ways when thinking about public health messages and health promotion. While the link between EDM and drugs goes back to the early 1980s, what has changed is the range of drugs available. 40 years ago, the most popular drugs were alcohol, cannabis, cocaine, MDMA and a few psychedelics. While MDMA and cannabis still dominate the market, there are many others that are now commonplace. We need to shift our messaging to address issues of polydrug use and harms that may arise from more novel drugs. Our data also shows there is a rather strong correlation between how often you are clubbing and percentage of last-12-month drug use. Not everyone who goes clubbing takes drugs though.

A rather long, scientific and interesting article (link) published 10 dec 2021, the title says it all...

Right-Wing Psychedelia: Case Studies in Cultural Plasticity and Political Pluripotency

Short abstract :

"Recent media advocacy for the nascent psychedelic medicine industry has emphasized the potential for psychedelics to improve society, pointing to research studies that have linked psychedelics to increased environmental concern and liberal politics. However, research supporting the hypothesis that psychedelics induce a shift in political beliefs must address the many historical and contemporary cases of psychedelic users who remained authoritarian in their views after taking psychedelics or became radicalized after extensive experience with them. We propose that the common anecdotal accounts of psychedelics precipitating radical shifts in political or religious beliefs result from the contextual factors of set and setting, and have no particular directional basis on the axes of conservatism-liberalism or authoritarianism-egalitarianism. Instead, we argue that any experience which challenges a person's fundamental worldview—including a psychedelic experience—can precipitate shifts in any direction of political belief. We suggest that the historical record supports the concept of psychedelics as “politically pluripotent,” non-specific amplifiers of the political set and setting. Contrary to recent assertions, we show that conservative, hierarchy-based ideologies are able to assimilate psychedelic experiences of interconnection, as expressed by thought leaders like Jordan Peterson, corporadelic actors, and members of several neo-Nazi organizations."

Carl Jung’s “unearned wisdom” is right on the money. There is a heavy price to pay for such an “experience”.

Let’s just say 5.7gs of psilocybin a far away time ago to have a 1 on 1 with “god” was more than one naive person should partake in. All I can say is that I was lucky, If there is such thing as luck, to return to the material world as a sane person. To be unwillingly physically and mentally disintegrated and enter a realm of “eternity” where you cannot move because there is no where to “go”… there is nothing of true value to obtain because all I can say is we can’t understand it. I didn’t do the work, no knowledge.

I am thankful for the experience, because it allowed me to really “know” there is a spectrum of reality that is just as real (if not more) that exists beyond this one. BUT what if it was all a “mask” as stated by another’s experience through the C’s dialogue? That’s the problem. And that possibility alone is enough to take everything with a grain of salt. Thanks to the group & C’s input on the subject.

I can see how an experience like this can be glorified (as I once did, like when I also glorified Jesus…)by major influences like Joe Rogan, or older ambassadors like Terrance McKenna .. but with the knowledge of “interference” is the most important thing anyone would need to understand. It reminds me of how society is glorifying AI without any consideration for hyper dimensional interference!

I was able to advise my brother on the price to pay of these substances because he too has been caught by the Rogan influence. I’m glad he took the advice.

There was some dialogue I remember reading a while ago on another group channeling a being that called itself DATRE, and on the topic of psychedelics, it described the “pretty colors” we see as literal visual representation of our brain cells dying… hah, if that’s true.. Lord knows how many beautiful brain cells I destroyed that day. Fingers crossed HBOT can help on that matter. :violin:

Another point is that you never really know what you are getting. Is it really LSD? What is it cut with? Are there other substances added? How pure is it? Is that Psilocybin or mescaline synthesized or naturally occurring or something modified in a lab? ... yada yada yada...

Fun fact - apparently, rats die a very colorful death. LSD cut with strychnine was the most color intensive trip ever. (the old Orange Sunshine) Yes, I am that old and I was that stupid.

Reading through the transcripts, I found this:
Q: (V) Can Reiki clear marijuana residue from the lungs?

A: Partly but what if there are continuous infusions?

Q: (L) Is there ever a case when ingestion of pot or alcohol are beneficial in a spiritual way?

Q: (L) V__ used pot within past two weeks, why?

A: Search within.

Q: (L) Was it an outside influence?

A: All uncomfortable events are influenced either directly or indirectly.

Q: (L) Was this the passing of her uncle?

A: Search within.

Q: (L) Many years ago I was with a friend and we pulled off the road to let me drive. We both walked around the car and got in and I believe we sat there for a very long time. Was that because of the potency of what she had smoked or what?

A: You were abducted due to the open state produced by the drug.

Q: (L) What was in that stuff?

A: Strychnine.

This was about strychnine in pot, I think, but maybe the manufacturers of the old CIA-grade LSD were induced to lace it in order to produce the desirable effects and open up more human study subjects.

I wonder if micro-dosing of psilocybin is a way to go, this website keeps popping up in my feed and I am slightly tempted

A number of years ago, 'in the before-times', I decided it was time to cure my anxiety. It was a big mental shift for me - I thought anxiety was just part of who I was.

After some research, I came up with a treatment plan, taking a doses of CBD oil, started a 30-day yoga challenge, did my first ever round of intermittent fasting, and started taking regular anti-inflammatories. I also started microdosing with psilocybin, taking a small enough amount over the course of about a month that I didn't actually 'feel' it. The combination worked for me, as I remember.

Is there anything in particular that you're looking to deal with? In other words, why are you tempted?

Is there anything in particular that you're looking to deal with? In other words, why are you tempted?
Since the medical problem I had in the past I developed health anxiety and excessive focus on my body, this is something that I am working on and it has become much better but I was thinking this could provide extra push to get out of that loop.
On the website I linked they also claim:
  • Improved energy levels
  • Thinking more clearly
  • With improved problem-solving ability
  • Improved creativity
  • Better concentration
  • Less fear
  • All in a positive mood
So why not? :)

Since the medical problem I had in the past I developed health anxiety and excessive focus on my body, this is something that I am working on and it has become much better but I was thinking this could provide extra push to get out of that loop.
On the website I linked they also claim:
  • Improved energy levels
  • Thinking more clearly
  • With improved problem-solving ability
  • Improved creativity
  • Better concentration
  • Less fear
  • All in a positive mood
So why not? :)
Hi @Z... I understand why you wanted to heal and I am curious if you have also tried or checked other modalities? Although this was your intention, usually it doesn't really follow that you will be able to address the specific concern that you have. I think it can aid in the state of your brain to access memories easily or being in clear focus so you get to understand where those anxiety came from.

Have you also tried to sit with it yourself in prayer or in EE?

Back
Top Bottom