Putin Recognizes Donbass Republics, Sends Russian Military to 'Denazify' Ukraine

From the Telegram feed of Maria Zaharova, spokeswoman for Russia's foreign ministry

Ukrainian biological laboratories were sponsored by the U.S. Department of Defense for millions of dollars to develop biological weapons.

In Ukraine, these biological laboratories were under the Ministry of Health.
In the summer of 2016, the Obama administration sent U.S. citizen Ulyana Suprun to Ukraine to become Ukraine's Minister of Health.

Ulyana Suprun's father is George Harry Yurkiv, retired vice president of North American Controls Inc. The company specializes in developing control systems for the defense industry: from development to product delivery.

Ulyana Suprun's grandfather Ivan Yurkiv was a lieutenant in the army of independent Ukraine in 1919. There is evidence that he was a member of the Banderovci formation at the beginning of World War II and took part in fighting and sabotage operations against Soviet troops in the Carpathians.

Ulyana Suprun's husband, Marco Suprun, is a Canadian propagandist and producer. Known in Ukraine for his ties to far-right activists.

This is just one example of how demilitarization is linked to denazification.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Yeah, you are probably right. I guess I am just more than a bit shocked at the scale and intensity of the West's propaganda war, which even tops Covid! But that doesn't mean I should be, or that the Russians are as shocked, as @whitecoast pointed out above.

Alexander from The Duran speculated in a recent video that the reason why the Kremlin website is online again and even RT and Sputnik seem to be partially working again might be that the Russians have done some backroom deal, who knows what they have threatened Western media or administrations with. If true, this shows once again that they are fully aware of what the West is capable of, and have been preparing possible scenarios and responses for years. They essentially treat the West as the bully that it is, using supreme decisiveness and force where necessary, to then witness the bully screaming with his tail between his legs. Seems they are done pretending and prepared to see it through till the end, i.e. Russia being completely independent and to hell with the "Western partners".

I think part of the problem here is that we tend to view the goings-on among the elite of this world from the perspective that we view the goings-on in our own lives. When we argue or fight for or against something, or 'take a stand', we do it for a "just cause" for what we think is an objective and moral good. More importantly, when we do this, we always have some direct "skin in game" in the sense that our personal well-being is usually directly implicated in the action we take.

This is not generally the case with the elites. They are always at least personally one remove (and usually many more) from any action they take, especially today when there are so many nested levels of control and insulation. To them it's like a video game, where they send others do 'do stuff' to get them what they want. That's why Brzezinski called it the 'great game'. As a result, there is little or none of the animosity or anger or hatred that defines direct conflict between the 'little people'. There are no personal 'hard feelings' between ostensibly opposing elites. Their countries, not they, are at war with each other, which is why during such times of conflict, they can still be seen at international meetings, cracking jokes and slapping each other on the back. Sure, sometimes there'll be a display of what appears to be ostracization for one or more or them, but that is almost always for propaganda and public consumption purposes.

For those who see that, the level of hypocrisy seems staggering, almost beyond belief, and it should be (beyond belief) because the animosity is not real, at least not in the way it is presented by govt. messaging and the media that repeats such.

The battle, as always, is at the level of, and for, the 'hearts and minds' of the population. Those hearts and minds are always and everywhere instrumentalized by the elite to serve their own agenda, which is to maintain themselves in positions of power.

As I said, about 100% of what has come out of Western govts. and media over the past 2.5 weeks is more or less 100% false. We get all worked up about all the lies and "sanctions" and anti-Russian propaganda and, most notably, the slavish way in which it is taken up by Western populations, and we project that shock and awe onto the Russian govt. thinking they too must be horrified. Yet the Russian govt. doesn't seem phased by it at all. Why is that? Probably because they know that it is all "sound and fury, signifying nothing" as propaganda always is when you know it is propaganda. The problem is that most people in this world think that the propaganda is real, and then react to as if it is, leading to a deepening of their 'sunk cost' fallacy.

If we want to understand what is happening in this world, how it works, and has always worked, we need to take a 'bigger picture' approach to everything that happens 'out there' in the world. When the media tells me, as it has just done, that Ukrainian girl Yeva (12) is welcomed at Dublin Airport by her host family, her ‘war diary’ in hand, I'm supposed to identify with that girl and that family, and "just feel". But in doing so, I'm limiting my understanding of what is happening in the world to the feelings provoked in me by the singular idea of a 12 year old girl having to flee her country and be taken in by an Irish family, just like mine. To do that, however, provides a very limited grasp of the overall situation. I'm not saying we shouldn't see and empathize with the human suffering that occurs as a result of the machinations and manipulations of the elite, but it should always be accompanied by a recognition of the 'big picture'. And the 'big picture' is that:

the elite of this world and their mouthpieces in the MSM are delusional, they lie as easily as they breathe.

the elite of this world naturally and deliberately exploit and manipulate the hearts and minds of the people as their most valuable resource

most people in this world are delusional, and they like it

the elite of this world are ONE

the elite of this world seek to make the people of this world 'as one' with them (the elite)

this world is on a particular course and there is, literally, nothing any of us can do to prevent it from going there

that course was pre-programmed and set in motion long ago, at the 'dawn of time' as it were

it's time to sit back and enjoy the show, and engage with it, without angsting, to the extent you feel comfortable

Stratcom (Centre for Strategic Communication) helps with creating MSM's narrative with disinformation and staged events.
The Centre was established under the Ministry of Culture and Information Policy of Ukraine as one of the mechanisms for countering disinformation by joint efforts of the state and civil society. The Centre is focused on communication that is aiming to counter external threats, in particular information attacks of the Russian Federation.

We aim to build sustainable government communication to counter disinformation and grow the resilience of Ukrainian society

Our main principles are continuous cooperation with the civil society, freedom from political pressure, responsibility and openness.

1647092152491.jpeg

Attachments

• Web capture_12-3-2022_5438_spravdi.gov.ua.jpeg
    Web capture_12-3-2022_5438_spravdi.gov.ua.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 15
It's all so sick I wouldn't be surprised if they kicked Poland and Hungary out of NATO so more people would fight Putin and they wouldn't have to get the alliance involved.
I thinkg that for anyone who would like to understand the current situation in Poland. I think it is worth referring to history. Just before World War II, we were politically outmaneuvered by outside propaganda setting us up in a bad light made for foreigners and by our own government.

The Polish government has never been free and the tentacles of possessiveness remained even after independence was regained. The whole history of Piłsudski and his legacy is a politics of adherence to the German Reich and Piłsudski legacy ruled Poland just before the II World War.

The last thing they saw was, of course, peace and cooperation with Russia, because this is how politicians were bought and the Nation was programmed. The pre-war climate indicated that we would ally with Hitler, but "higher" considerations prevailed and eventually we were taken out by our (Polish) own politicians that we entered into a "polystyrene" alliance with the Allies (UK, France, ...), which only get us staged. And today a similar "game" is being conducted.

It is also worth bearing in mind that since the 1990s after regaining independence from the sovereignty of the USSR. Poland has been ruled by one group reporting to the international "elite", clowning into what formations (political parties) they divide into and what they are "able" to do. In fact, they are unable to do much, but to care how they are perceived by their constituents, to win their support and open the way for their rule and a submission to them by accepting their actions.

Ulyana Suprun's husband, Marco Suprun, is a Canadian propagandist and producer. Known in Ukraine for his ties to far-right activists.

This is just one example of how demilitarization is linked to denazification.
Here is a photo of Suprun with her husband on the far left.

1647101740996.png

Looking closer at the photo and you will find the Azov emblem in one of the "awards" he/she apparently got.

1647101813475.png

Another tolerated Neo-Nazi group is called C14,
C14

The neo-Nazi group C14 was established in 2009 in Kyiv by Evhen Karas’ (b. 1987).[95] It consists of a few hundred members, mainly young men and women.[96] Its name’s letter “C” or “S” (according to different decoding) is said to refer to the term of a Cossack forest fort “sich.” The number 14 is a code for an infamous quote from the US white supremacist David Eden Lane who coined the 14-word slogan: “We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.” Having been entirely marginal until 2013, C14 gained publicity via its involvement in the Revolution of Dignity.[97] It also became infamous for its actions against anarchist, leftist, liberal, and pro-Russian groups. It was also notorious for attacking LGBTQ+ groups and their supporters during the Kyiv Pride parades between 2015 2018.[98]

Three anti-Roma pogroms within a month mark a worrying escalation of racist violence by neo-fascist militias in Ukraine, and evidence of official collusion is a deeply sinister added element. The European Roma Rights Centre (ERRC) has expressed its deep concern at the lax response from law enforcement agencies to racially motivated violence, which renders minorities even more vulnerable, and besmirches the image political leaders in Kyiv strive to cultivate of a tolerant, forward-looking nation.

Last edited:
I think part of the problem here is that we tend to view the goings-on among the elite of this world from the perspective that we view the goings-on in our own lives. When we argue or fight for or against something, or 'take a stand', we do it for a "just cause" for what we think is an objective and moral good. More importantly, when we do this, we always have some direct "skin in game" in the sense that our personal well-being is usually directly implicated in the action we take.

This is not generally the case with the elites. They are always at least personally one remove (and usually many more) from any action they take, especially today when there are so many nested levels of control and insulation. To them it's like a video game, where they send others do 'do stuff' to get them what they want. That's why Brzezinski called it the 'great game'. As a result, there is little or none of the animosity or anger or hatred that defines direct conflict between the 'little people'. There are no personal 'hard feelings' between ostensibly opposing elites. Their countries, not they, are at war with each other, which is why during such times of conflict, they can still be seen at international meetings, cracking jokes and slapping each other on the back. Sure, sometimes there'll be a display of what appears to be ostracization for one or more or them, but that is almost always for propaganda and public consumption purposes.

For those who see that, the level of hypocrisy seems staggering, almost beyond belief, and it should be (beyond belief) because the animosity is not real, at least not in the way it is presented by govt. messaging and the media that repeats such.

The battle, as always, is at the level of, and for, the 'hearts and minds' of the population. Those hearts and minds are always and everywhere instrumentalized by the elite to serve their own agenda, which is to maintain themselves in positions of power.

As I said, about 100% of what has come out of Western govts. and media over the past 2.5 weeks is more or less 100% false. We get all worked up about all the lies and "sanctions" and anti-Russian propaganda and, most notably, the slavish way in which it is taken up by Western populations, and we project that shock and awe onto the Russian govt. thinking they too must be horrified. Yet the Russian govt. doesn't seem phased by it at all. Why is that? Probably because they know that it is all "sound and fury, signifying nothing" as propaganda always is when you know it is propaganda. The problem is that most people in this world think that the propaganda is real, and then react to as if it is, leading to a deepening of their 'sunk cost' fallacy.

If we want to understand what is happening in this world, how it works, and has always worked, we need to take a 'bigger picture' approach to everything that happens 'out there' in the world. When the media tells me, as it has just done, that Ukrainian girl Yeva (12) is welcomed at Dublin Airport by her host family, her ‘war diary’ in hand, I'm supposed to identify with that girl and that family, and "just feel". But in doing so, I'm limiting my understanding of what is happening in the world to the feelings provoked in me by the singular idea of a 12 year old girl having to flee her country and be taken in by an Irish family, just like mine. To do that, however, provides a very limited grasp of the overall situation. I'm not saying we shouldn't see and empathize with the human suffering that occurs as a result of the machinations and manipulations of the elite, but it should always be accompanied by a recognition of the 'big picture'. And the 'big picture' is that:

the elite of this world and their mouthpieces in the MSM are delusional, they lie as easily as they breathe.

the elite of this world naturally and deliberately exploit and manipulate the hearts and minds of the people as their most valuable resource

most people in this world are delusional, and they like it

the elite of this world are ONE

the elite of this world seek to make the people of this world 'as one' with them (the elite)

this world is on a particular course and there is, literally, nothing any of us can do to prevent it from going there

that course was pre-programmed and set in motion long ago, at the 'dawn of time' as it were

it's time to sit back and enjoy the show, and engage with it, without angsting, to the extent you feel comfortable
Well, with all this it is evident that several of us including myself, still make mental projections and we are surprised by the behavior of the elite, if all this is serving anything under the law that there are only lessons is that it is helping to break the last pieces of illusions for those that the reading and the covid was not enough.

Some in the alt media are going with "4D chess" narrative when analyzing the conflict between Russia and the West, figures such as Corbett and Whitney Webb in one of her podcasts. They claim that there really is no difference between these power centers apart from the rhetoric and cosmetics. Both the multipolar alliance represented by China and Russia, and the current Western system are all ushering us into an age of technocracy, and the conflict is really about who gets to the top of the pyramid and runs things (according to Corbett: "Putin and Xi are both tyrannical thugs."). They cite ties that Russia has with some Western institutions such as the WEF, and of course, they mention the supposed close ties between Putin and Klaus Schwab. Maybe they've grown too cynical over the years from watching all the horrors of our reality, but it makes them miss the crux of the matter. There does seem to be a fundamental difference between the way Russia and China operate and how the West behaves and interacts with the world (one example would be how the U.S. has used loans to enslave countries, whereas Chinese investments operate differently, based on a win-win cooperation). Also, ponerogensis seems to be much more expressed in Western leadership and their countries then it is so in other places. So I think that it's not true that BRICS is just controlled opposition, there are differences, but some in the alt media skip over the details and the context of the global situation, or so it seems to me.

I think many of us have enjoyed Pink Floyd's music for many many years. I certainly enjoyed many of their live concerts too a log time ago. The C's did say that their music was of a higher consciousness level, I believe.
So if this report of their current action and support of Ukraine, or rather being anti Russian 'invasion', is true, then they certainly didn[t do their research this time. Despite refusing to play in Israel etc.
I doubt whether it is for PR/financial reasons as they are wealthy enough, unless they flipped to greed.
Stupid mistake. Looks like they just put another brick in their own wall!!
I wonder what the next lyrics may be, if any. Sure will look dumb if the truth / backlash starts to appear.
For me, I think the saddest part of this/the sanctions, is witnessing people we credited with an iota of common sense, logic and critical thinking and seemingly awake, fall by the wayside either at the Covid post or the next trap, the war. Hopefully they may realize their mistake and do more due diligence first! Truth is the real skin in the game imo. :-)

Edit: Clarity

I think many of us have enjoyed Pink Floyd's music for many many years. I certainly enjoyed many of their live concerts too a log time ago. The C's did say that their music was of a higher consciousness level, I believe.
So if this report of their current action and support of Ukraine, or rather being anti Russian 'invasion', is true, then they certainly didn[t do their research this time. Despite refusing to play in Israel etc.
I doubt whether it is for PR/financial reasons as they are wealthy enough, unless they flipped to greed.
I wonder what the next lyrics may be, if any. Sure will look dumb if the truth / backlash starts to appear.
For me, I think the saddest part of this/the sanctions, is witnessing people we credited with an iota of common sense, logic and critical thinking and seemingly awake, fall by the wayside either at the Covid post or the next trap, the war. Hopefully they may realize their mistake and do more due diligence first! Truth is the real skin in the game imo. :-)

Pink Floyd wrote anti Communist ideology music and lyrics.

July 18, 1998
Q: (L) Now, frivolous question number one: Do you guys like Pink Floyd?
A: "Like" is a bit off base.
Q: (L) What would be more 'on base?'
A: Absorb.
Q: (L) Do you absorb Pink Floyd?
A: We are Pink Floyd, and all other facets of your higher consciousness.
Certainly we can not be angry with them, they simply have a view limited like most that almost everyone who is involved in wars are criminals and tyrants.

Some in the alt media are going with "4D chess" narrative when analyzing the conflict between Russia and the West, figures such as Corbett and Whitney Webb in one of her podcasts. They claim that there really is no difference between these power centers apart from the rhetoric and cosmetics. Both the multipolar alliance represented by China and Russia, and the current Western system are all ushering us into an age of technocracy, and the conflict is really about who gets to the top of the pyramid and runs things (according to Corbett: "Putin and Xi are both tyrannical thugs."). They cite ties that Russia has with some Western institutions such as the WEF, and of course, they mention the supposed close ties between Putin and Klaus Schwab. Maybe they've grown too cynical over the years from watching all the horrors of our reality, but it makes them miss the crux of the matter. There does seem to be a fundamental difference between the way Russia and China operate and how the West behaves and interacts with the world (one example would be how the U.S. has used loans to enslave countries, whereas Chinese investments operate differently, based on a win-win cooperation). Also, ponerogensis seems to be much more expressed in Western leadership and their countries then it is so in other places. So I think that it's not true that BRICS is just controlled opposition, there are differences, but some in the alt media skip over the details and the context of the global situation, or so it seems to me.
I don't trust China. They outright lied about covid: those people collapsing on the streets was only to instigate fear and it cost us 2 solid years of living and ushered in the death jabs. I'm very weary of China.

I don't trust China. They outright lied about covid: those people collapsing on the streets was only to instigate fear and it cost us 2 solid years of living and ushered in the death jabs. I'm very weary of China.
Yes, even so, perhaps they were not so clear at first or still do not have the issue of covid and really knowing its true origin scared them and they saw it as a possible enormous risk, so they exaggerated the matter a purpose?

Yes, even so, perhaps they were not so clear at first or still do not have the issue of covid and really knowing its true origin scared them and they saw it as a possible enormous risk, so they exaggerated the matter a purpose?
Chinese society and culture isn't compatible with our way of life. It works for them but it won't work for us. We can coexist in peace if it weren't for the psychopaths hell-bent on eternal chaos.

Back
Top Bottom