Putin Recognizes Donbass Republics, Sends Russian Military to 'Denazify' Ukraine

Sorry folks but very early on in this thread I posted about the Kazarian interests in Ukraine, and it was totally ignored. I have no ideas as to why. But, for that reason, I would welcome comments as to why it does not seem appropriate in anything regarding Ukraine. To me it is the huge elephant in the room, yet nothing has been mentioned since my post. I truly believe it is a huge part of the equation and cannot understand the omission in any of the comments since, bearing in mind their history and global intentions and why Ukraine is so important to them.
It's largely because of the saturation coverage of 'It's All The Joos' in the alt-infosphere. We're all sick of hearing about it! Sure, new specific information is interesting, but large brushes of 'Them Joos At It Again!'? I'd rather hear nails on a chalkboard.

The new 'elephant in the room', for me anyway, is the extent of British involvement in some of the seedier reports coming from Ukraine. If Lukashenko (and Putin, who was standing next to him when he said it, and did NOT contradict him) is correct, British intel officers posing as journalists are dragging corpses of pro-Russia sympathizers out into streets to frame the Russian military. See for example, 'the Bucha Massacre'.
For those that maybe focused elsewhere, I will post recent videos from Veteran's Today, that do not always present reality, yet i this particular case IMO are spot on.
Can peeps please let me know why this has been ignored, when we objectively know their global intentions? Especially when they have been behind nearly every other global domination scenario. Is there a fear of exposing them here? For those that have studied The Controversy of Zion, even The controversial Protocols of the Elders of Zion, or even Laura's latest publication From Mark to Paul, would it not strike you as obvious? Or is there a strategic enclosure we have not been told about?
I think you misunderstood the point of our interest in all those things. We didn't think they were accurate because they described covert Jewish designs; we thought they were accurate because they exposed the covert designs of psychopaths, who are represented in every population and are particularly concentrated - at this time in history - in Israel itself, of course, but also anglophone countries.
Either way, I cannot live a lie, and will happily accept the consequences, true to my higher Self and the Universe, of sharing the brave truth that Veteran's Today also believe to be the true crux behind the whole Ukraine 'raison de etre'.
Going by the whole history of our world, the 9/11 event and much much more, why has this topic not been mentioned in 3990 posts? And totally overlooked, when I posted this idea much earlier. Especially when I quote this forum for those seeking truths for our current situation, who are so totally BBC obsessed but finally agree to track our threads.
We have to understand our past history to know our future/present conditions. The Bolsheviks played ahuge role in Russia, and the Zionist ambitions have never been assuaged to this day. So why, even with their historical Nazi sponsorship....

happyliza, Veterans Today is really bad for one's health. Its chief editor is on record as admitting that most of what he writes is made-up. Anyone who tells you that all the world's problems are caused by one specific ethnic subset of people is selling you make-believe, and can lead you to endanger yourself or others. And, like I said, it's not just an ethical issue, or one of 'strategic enclosure'. It's simply not true that the single common denominator of the world's problems is Jewish people. I thought we'd ironed this out - especially to long-time forum members like yourself - years and years ago.

Given that his bio pic is an old photo from the web, and the only other two photos he posted are both available on the web, I'd say this twitter profile is fake. If he were in a position to confirm that he is still free, I think he'd have time for a short video.
This is a mistake he should not make:
Ukraine is no longer save for someone like me.
One tweet is missing, he asked to think about others there still under threat.

That's a new Twitter account, thus possibly a fake one. Someone claiming to be his father has responded, asking this new account to name Gonzalo's grandparents:

That person claiming to be his father might be a fake too. As far as I remember, he described his father as a pretty bad person: some sort of bully. And even if it is his father (assuming what he said about his father is true) he is probably not very trustworthy.

He isn't the one to play with people's minds and feelings.

Sadly yes.

I might be misunderstanding something here but just to get clarity maybe we can speak clearly - is there a side conversation about jewish bloodline conspiracies in this thread about russia/ukraine conflict?
No, there isn't.
What are we talking about here? What exactly is a person not disclosing regarding this subject? are there hidden discourses? is that in the spirit of this forum? maybe some mod input would help clarify, actually.
Nothing is hidden. For almost 20 years, we have on this forum discussed Jewish involvement in modern history on every topic from the Bolshevik revolution to the Holocaust to false-flags to the NeoCon wars. In every instance we found that 'Jewish collective action' is evident to some extent, if that's all you're looking for, but never enough to conclusively state that 'that is the only human agency driving world events'.

That's why we have 'special information' about 'higher forces', itself derived through other 'higher forces', specifically via a channeling experiment. This information emphasizes that the exercise of tracking world events through human bloodlines and human conspiracies is fundamentally limiting in its ability to explain why history unfolds as it does. These higher forces work through various human-political nexuses of power, not through any one we can identify and single out. That's what Hitler did. He singled out 'the Jews', these higher forces easily manipulated his shoddy, simplistic worldview, and the results were catastrophic.
The Portal/4DSTS/Elite connections and contact.
'Khazaria' was supposedly a political entity that emerged out of the last Dark Age ~1,300 years ago in what we today call Ukraine. Judaism is at most ~2,500 years old, and it, like Christianity, has changed and split since then. The portal referred to in a recent session concerns ancient events ~70,000 years ago. It interests 4DSTS, say the Cs. Human agencies have no idea that their current interests ('for democracy' - 'for making money' - 'for taking down Putin', etc) in Ukraine are driven by such 'higher' interests. WE were given a clue, from a higher perspective, that this 'portal' factor is what is UNCONSCIOUSLY driving them.
It appears to me to be a very important area for them, and quite strategic to their nefarious black operations. Especially with all the money they have pumped into it since 2014. And the ferocity and determination - they are throwing everything into the ring in order to try every trick to keep the country. Not to mention the realization (though that is normally a psychopath's achilles heel), that all their plans to date are failing on this hill. Though even that could have been manipulated by them due to their total economic failure to even try to curb astronomical debt/printing escalation.
Cui Bono? Follow the money.
The City of London and Wall Street are actual nuts-and-bolts, brick-and-mortar 'collectives' that are demonstrably invested in outcomes that are 'for' the West and 'against' Russia. The 'Khazarian Mafia' is not a demonstrably cohesive entity. The most you can do is note 'Kosher Nostra' (Jewish Mafia) connections in and through Ukraine (and Russia) to organized crime around the world. Sometimes such outright gangsters are indistinguishable from 'oligarchs'. Sometimes their interests align with US State Department and British Foreign Office designs. I catalogued some of that here back in 2014.

Mafia States: Israel and Ukraine’s special relationship​

Israel and Ukraine are two very strange countries, both in and of themselves, and in their relationship. Many Israelis are ethnically indistinguishable from their Semitic Arab neighbors, with whom they – despite trenchant efforts by the Israeli elite to prevent it, and pretend it isn’t so – have long been integrated, genetically and culturally. Those ethnically white Israelis you hear speaking English with American or Russian accents are generally of eastern European origins, especially Ukraine and Russia, the very region where it’s all going down at the moment. Which isn’t to say that they’re the ‘evil Israelis’ and the Arabic-looking ones are ‘the good guys’: many Russian and Ukrainian Jews who left for ‘the promised land’ in the early 90s did so because they were starving, and are generally treated like second-class citizens in Israel. Today about half of Israel’s Jews are of Eastern European descent, and most of those are from Russia and Ukraine.

Anyway, it’s obvious now – since the February coup – that Ukraine is a terribly dysfunctional country. But it has also been so for decades. Ukraine became a playground of gangsters long before the NeoCons parachuted Yats and the Right Sektor into power. You’ve heard of ‘the Russian mob’, the leading figures of which also happen to be Jewish and dual Israeli citizens. Just as ‘the oligarchs’ significantly increased their power in Russia when Communism collapsed, turning the country into a ‘Mafia State’, the same thing happened in Ukraine. In 2008, Russia’s 50 wealthiest oligarchs accounted for 35% of the country’s GDP. Ukraine’s 50 wealthiest oligarchs then accounted for a staggering 85% of the country’s GDP, a percentage that has presumably increased since then. Many, but by no means all of them, either identify as ‘Jewish’, are of Jewish extraction, or have explicit dual Israeli nationality.

The difference between Ukraine and Russia is that Putin and his KGB backers arrested the rot, while Ukraine followed the course set for it in the early 1990s to become the shell entity it is today, thoroughly controlled by organized crime and an instrument of intrigue for certain intelligence agencies. Putin, of course, is nevertheless likened to a ‘Mafia don’, routinely portrayed to the world as having enriched himself and his cronies. What you never hear in Western accounts of this reversal in Russia, however, is that Putin has accrued power and centralized wealth back under state stewardship to completely modernize the Russian Federation – up to and, in some cases, overtaking Western ‘first world’ standards. Just compare continuously falling unemployment levels in Russia with haemorrhaging unemployment levels in the US.

While Ukraine’s socio-economic status is rotten by conventional standards, its oligarchial ‘system’ – if we can call it that – makes it wide open for exploitative business deals in such nefarious ‘economic sectors’ as prostitution, human trafficking, drug-running, money-laundering, organ harvesting, and off-the-books arms and energy deals. Israeli businessmen weren’t alone in profiting from these illicit trades – all Eastern European countries were picked apart by vultures from the US and Western Europe after the USSR became history – but the ‘special nature’ of Ukrainian-Israeli relations has been particularly favorable for them.

Beyond bi-lateral trade agreements – in both legitimate and shady enterprises, there are historical, religious and cultural ties binding the two countries. Ze’ev Jabotinsky, founder of Zionist terrorist group ‘Irgun’ – effectively the forerunner to the Mossad – was born and lived in Odessa, Ukraine.

In the decades leading up to Israel’s formal foundation in 1948, the Black Sea port city was referred to by contemporary Jews as the ‘Gateway to Zion’ because it was the main nodal point through which Russian and Ukrainian emigrés ‘made aliyah‘ to Israel. The Jewish Virtual Library describes Odessa as “the chief operational center” for the Russian 1917 revolutionary movement, and the chief cultural and ideological center for the early Zionist movement. The first movement was intended to launch ‘world revolution’ by first subverting Russia; the second to create ‘Eretz Israel’.

In 1905, Jabotinsky was getting his weapons from one Lev Bronstein, aka Leon Trotsky, ostensibly to “protect the local Jewish community” and thus “prevent a pogrom” in Odessa. A decade later, US President Woodrow Wilson would personally issue the passport that enabled Trotsky to travel from New York to Moscow in time to organize the 1917 October Revolution.

Not only are Ukraine’s geographical borders with neighboring countries still disputed, it’s often difficult to tell where Ukraine ends and Israel begins. Nearly all the country’s oligarchs and mob bosses are of Jewish descent and/or have dual Ukrainian-Israeli citizenship, and travel and conduct business freely between both countries. I don’t mean to imply by this that their being Jewish or of Jewish descent necessarily predisposes them towards conducting their money-making and business activities in a manner that is first and foremost ‘good for other Jews’. Issues related to divided loyalties always crop up for wealthy diaspora Jews. Like oligarchs everywhere, they’re thinking in terms of optimal returns on investment for themselves, not ideological nor ethnic considerations about ‘what is or is not good for Israelis’, Ukrainians, or anyone else. Nevertheless, reading historical and current events leaves me with the impression that a combination of financial, historical, religious and cultural factors effectively makes them all behave as if ‘of one mind’.

It's largely because of the saturation coverage of 'It's All The Joos' in the alt-infosphere. We're all sick of hearing about it! Sure, new specific information is interesting, but large brushes of 'Them Joos At It Again!'? I'd rather hear nails on a chalkboard.

The new 'elephant in the room', for me anyway, is the extent of British involvement in some of the seedier reports coming from Ukraine. If Lukashenko (and Putin, who was standing next to him when he said it, and did NOT contradict him) is correct, British intel officers posing as journalists are dragging corpses of pro-Russia sympathizers out into streets to frame the Russian military. See for example, 'the Bucha Massacre'.

I think you misunderstood the point of our interest in all those things. We didn't think they were accurate because they described covert Jewish designs; we thought they were accurate because they exposed the covert designs of psychopaths, who are represented in every population and are particularly concentrated - at this time in history - in Israel itself, of course, but also anglophone countries.

happyliza, Veterans Today is really bad for one's health. Its chief editor is on record as admitting that most of what he writes is made-up. Anyone who tells you that all the world's problems are caused by one specific ethnic subset of people is selling you make-believe, and can lead you to endanger yourself or others. And, like I said, it's not just an ethical issue, or one of 'strategic enclosure'. It's simply not true that the single common denominator of the world's problems is Jewish people. I thought we'd ironed this out - especially to long-time forum members like yourself - years and years ago.
Thank you Niall. Yes I totally agree about the issue being psychopaths everywhere. 46% in Israel years ago.
I did mention the doubts we have known about Veteran's Today.
Re the UK involvement. I noticed that too however, as we already knew their involvement in most regime changes / invasions, I just thought it thankfully was getting more exposure this time. There is a local guy here who told me a lot of things, who was involved for the British in many behind the lines events in former Yugoslavian, Iraq, Afghanistan, and other places. I was far from impressed when he showed me his photos and I then realized he was actually part of the problem!!
Maybe it is no coincidence - the name AshkaNAZI lol
The penny did drop about the UK being involved with Bucha, and that another such event is planned sadly.
Totally agree that whoever the psychopaths, it is all about money, power, control, resources and the eradication of Truth and the population.
The good news though is that many of the world's bloodthirsty mercenaries attracted to Ukraine are being helped on their way to their intended planetary home by Russia. Who also helped Syria in this manner. Depleting the West's military weapons too for now. Yet a free passage to Western countries for those that escape as 'refugees', armed and dangerous, to recreate cells and havoc there.
Thank you again for the clarifications, and timely reminders. :-)

No, there isn't.

Nothing is hidden. For almost 20 years, we have on this forum discussed Jewish involvement in modern history on every topic from the Bolshevik revolution to the Holocaust to false-flags to the NeoCon wars. In every instance we found that 'Jewish collective action' is evident to some extent, if that's all you're looking for, but never enough to conclusively state that 'that is the only human agency driving world events'.

That's why we have 'special information' about 'higher forces', itself derived through other 'higher forces', specifically via a channeling experiment. This information emphasizes that the exercise of tracking world events through human bloodlines and human conspiracies is fundamentally limiting in its ability to explain why history unfolds as it does. These higher forces work through various human-political nexuses of power, not through any one we can identify and single out. That's what Hitler did. He singled out 'the Jews', these higher forces easily manipulated his shoddy, simplistic worldview, and the results were catastrophic.

'Khazaria' was supposedly a political entity that emerged out of the last Dark Age ~1,300 years ago in what we today call Ukraine. Judaism is at most ~2,500 years old, and it, like Christianity, has changed and split since then. The portal referred to in a recent session concerns ancient events ~70,000 years ago. It interests 4DSTS, say the Cs. Human agencies have no idea that their current interests ('for democracy' - 'for making money' - 'for taking down Putin', etc) in Ukraine are driven by such 'higher' interests. WE were given a clue, from a higher perspective, that this 'portal' factor is what is UNCONSCIOUSLY driving them.

The City of London and Wall Street are actual nuts-and-bolts, brick-and-mortar 'collectives' that are demonstrably invested in outcomes that are 'for' the West and 'against' Russia. The 'Khazarian Mafia' is not a demonstrably cohesive entity. The most you can do is note 'Kosher Nostra' (Jewish Mafia) connections in and through Ukraine (and Russia) to organized crime around the world. Sometimes such outright gangsters are indistinguishable from 'oligarchs'. Sometimes their interests align with US State Department and British Foreign Office designs. I catalogued some of that here back in 2014.
Eureka and big big hugs! Exactly the dots I was trying to connect! Your above article from 2014 has totally nailed it for me. Sorry I could not recall it. My memory is not good these days. This concise information explains where I got the Zionist relationship from but marries well with understanding the role of psychopaths. Just the knowledge I was looking for. 🌻 🌻 :dance::perfect:

NO CONCESSIONS FROM RUSSIA: ‘EASTER TRUCE’ IN UKRAINE REJECTED​

Support SouthFrontPDF Download
No Concessions From Russia: 'Easter Truce' In Ukraine Rejected
Click to see full-size image
UN Secretary General Guterres called on Russia and Ukraine for a four-day truce on the eve of Easter for humanitarian aid and the withdrawal of citizens. Previously, all joint attempts to secure humanitarian corridors were thwarted by the Ukrainian side, as a result Russian forces are providing evacuation from the war-torn cities and villages by their own means.
On April 21, the Russian side rejected the proposal for an “Easter truce” at another meeting of the UN Security Council.
The Russian representative said, “Calls for peace are false and insincere. The respite period will give the Kyiv nationalists time to regroup, obtain new weapons and publish fakes about the actions of Russian soldiers. The Russian Federation will separate pseudo-calls for peace from a sincere desire to help Ukraine make the only right decision. The sooner Ukraine does this, despite the EU’s desire to profit from the war, the better it will be for the country. Therefore, the goals of a special military operation to liberate Donbas and demilitarize and denazify Ukraine and eliminate Russia’s threats will be accomplished.”
Active and indirect actors in the conflict do not agree to a ceasefire regime. The U.S. is actively discussing the future supply of Ukraine with more and more weapons, and new countries are increasingly involved in the discussion of arms supplies.
In turn, deputy chairman of the Security Council of Russia Dmitry Medvedev commented on the inconsistency of Western rhetoric:
“The UN Secretary-General proposes to declare a four-day “Easter truce” in Ukraine.
An hour later, German Chancellor Comrade Schultz calls for increasing the supply of weapons to Ukraine, including heavy weapons, so that Russia, as they like to say, will never win.
A very consistent position of the international community.”
Russia reportedly began the second stage of the military operation in Ukraine. While fierce clashes continue, Russian troops have managed to advance and take control of some new areas. Meanwhile, in Mariupol, Ukrainian nationalists from the Azov battalion are besieged at the Azovstal plant, demanding their evacuation. A four-day truce would allow the AFU to strengthen its positions, transfer more weapons to the front line and launch another information operation, for example, aimed at freeing the Azov militants from Mariupol by any third party, but not at evacuating civilians who have been held hostage for months in war-torn cities. For example, the mayor of Kharkiv has confirmed that civilians should stay in the city and no mass evacuation is needed.

WAR IN UKRAINE DAY 56: IF ONE NOT TO ACT, OPPONENT DOES IT​

War In Ukraine Day 56: If One Not To Act, Opponent Does It
Fierce fighting continues in the main sections of the front in eastern Ukraine.
The Azovstal plant in Mariupol is being mopped up.

Fighters of the Azov nationalist regiment continue to offer fierce resistance, while servicemen from other units are used as live assets to locate firing positions of the DPR and Russian Defence Ministry units, i.e. as bait. If an opportunity arises, AFU and National Guard servicemen surrender. On April 20, over 30 people in total surrendered. The captives report that Azov fighters keep another AFU units under control, to the point that any movement is forbidden without the consent of an Azov specific fighter supervising them.
Families of Azov fighters are reportedly being held in underground communications and bunkers at Azovstal.
The Russian political leadership has already provided humanitarian corridors for the evacuation of civilians directly from Azovstal’s territory many times. Another corridor was provided on April 20. Not a single civilian from the territory of Azovstal was released. On April 19, it was announced that over 100 people were evacuated, however, these were the residents of the residential areas directly adjacent to Azovstal.
There is dissatisfaction among Russian and DPR Armed Forces units over such strange actions of the command, as tactical pauses in combat operations suspend the development of success in clearing the factory area and give the Azov regiment time to rest and regroup.
For its part, the Azov regiment has no problem with water and food due to its huge reserves. There is still a central water supply for a part of the plant area. According to reports from the battle area, there is even internet access.
Nevertheless, on 20 April, there was another panic-like appeal from Azov commanders blocked inside the factory to the leaders of third countries (UK, Turkey, US, etc.) to ensure their evacuation to those countries.
“Our Last Days Or Hours”: Azov Militants Appeal To The World, Beg For Their Evacuation From Ukraine
On 20 April, it was reported that AFU units were forced to withdraw from Rubizhne and Kreminna.
Heavy street fighting is taking place in Popasna.
On 20 April, there was no significant advance of Russian Armed Forces units from Izyum in the direction of Barvenkovo and Slovyansk. The AFU sent its main reserves to this very area, which resulted in intense fighting that curtailed the Russian offensive. The AFU is also strengthening the defences of Seversk, Yampole and Krasny Lyman.
Reportedly captured AFU armoured vehicles, including a T-64 tank, during the 20 April fighting in this direction.

In Zaporizhzhia oblast active fighting is taking place east of Huliaipil (Hulyaipole, Gulyai Pole), troops are advancing west of Velyka Novosilka, having occupied several settlements. There is no change on the Kamenskoye-Orekhov-Hulyaipole line.
In the Ugledar area, intense fighting is taking place near Novomikhailovka-Ugledar and Velyka Novoselka. Two settlements are taken south of Velyka Novoselka by units of the Russian Armed Forces.
There are no offensive actions near Mykolaiv. The Russian Armed Forces are striking at targets in Mykolaiv and south of Nikopol. The Ukrainian Armed Forces try to respond in the direction of Kherson. Fighting is taking place in settlements between Kherson and Mykolaiv.

At around 20:00-21:00 local time on 20 April, the Ukrainian armed forces began striking rear settlements in the DPR. A significant increase in the number of AFU drones in the skies over the DPR and LPR has been reported. Air defence assets are actively operating.
East of Donetsk, over the town of Shakhtyorsk, DPR air defence assets intercepted a Tochka-U missile with cluster munition allegedly fired by the Ukrainian armed forces. At the same time, explosions and civilian casualties have been reported. The DPR territorial defence headquarters reported that at least three adults were wounded and one child was killed in Shakhtersk.

The intensification of shelling of the DPR’s rear may be a sign that the Ukrainian armed forces are preparing active operations in the region in order to divert Russian and DPR forces from other areas of military operations.
If such an attempt succeeds, it would mean the loss of the strategic initiative of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation and the transition of the conflict to the stage of a protracted war, where the forces of NATO countries will be directly or indirectly involved on the side of Ukraine.

IN VIDEO: UKRAINIAN SENIOR LIEUTENANT CONFIRMS WAR CRIMES AGAINST CIVILIANS IN MARIUPOL​

So far, almost all residential areas in the city of Mariupol have been moped up by the joint LPR and Russian forces. Thousands of civilians were evacuated from their basements in dangerous areas, thousands became victims of the hostilities. Hundreds of civilians who survived were interview in the city of Mariupol. Almost all of them claimed to have witnessed how Ukrainian militants deliberately killed civilians. According to the testimonies of the civilians, who survived without food and water, a lot of civilians were killed on the road to the wells and water sources.
After hundreds of Ukrainian servicemen surrendered in the city of Mariupol, they provided a lot of details on the actions and war crimes of the Ukrainian military, including mass killing of civilians. The interview with one of the Ukrainian senior lieutenants confirmed the testimonies of civilians who were evacuated from Mariupol. A lot of Ukrainian soldiers confirm that numerous war crimes are the result of the criminal tactics of the Ukrainian military command.
Correspondent: “What’s your name?”
Serviceman: “Vadim.”
Correspondent: “Your last name?”
Serviceman: “Bondarenko.”
Correspondent: “Vadim Bondarenko, position, rank, regiment?”
Serviceman: “Chief of Communications, platoon commander management of the self-propelled artillery division of the Independent 36th Marine Brigade. Rank – senior lieutenant.”
Correspondent: “Have you seen any actions towards civilians?”
Serviceman: “Once we were in position in the city when we were told: take up defense along the avenue. To the right of us was positioned the Independent 501st Marine battalion, which at that time was still in place, they shot at civilians who passed by their positions.”
Correspondent: “Tell me about it. Tell me how it was, just describe it.”
Serviceman: “People were walking along the avenue, with containers for water and with packages to find food, because I understand they were running out of food. When they entered the area of responsibility of the 501st battalion, those servicemen fired a warning shot upwards, if people did not pay attention further, then they fired at them.”
Correspondent: “And did they shoot from covered positions or what?”
Serviceman: “Yes, from hidden locations”
Correspondent: “And what happened to these people they shot at?”
Serviceman: “They stayed on the avenue, died.. those who died remained on the avenue.”
Correspondent: “Why did they do it?”
Serviceman: “I went to find out why they were shooting at civilians and I was told that they were shooting at men because they could either discover our positions or could be servicemen of the Russian Federation disguised as civilians”
Correspondent: “And what did you say to that?”
Serviceman: “I asked: why? You can’t know for sure.. But no one answered my question”
Correspondent: “And how many people did they kill in this way?”
Serviceman: “Eight or nine people.”
Correspondent: “For how long did this happen?”
Serviceman: “From 8 am to 2 pm.”
Correspondent: “Why did they then stop doing it?”
Serviceman: “Then came the shift that replaced me, I do not know what happened next. Whether they continued to kill people or not, I can’t say, I don’t know.”
Correspondent: “Everything looks so terrible, to be honest… it doesn’t fit in my head.. You told about 8 or 9 killed. Also testified to two murders from a neighboring battalion, two were also killed by servicemen… Why so? Here, explain. Just explain.”
Serviceman: “Hmm.. probably because the higher authorities don’t care! And junior officers won’t be able to do anything.”
Correspondent: “Well, the higher authorities don’t care, junior officers can’t do anything, the president in general … the feeling that he has served on that comedy show the “95 quarter” and so it serves (note: “95 quarter” is a team in a humorous show in which Vladimir Zelensky was an actor). His advisor Arrestovich tells fables. So what happened to the country?”
Serviceman: “I do not know. I don’t understand anything anymore…” he lowers his head and cries.

I don't know what to make of it either. I hope it's him. He apparently created this new Twitter account and has been posting since last night (anyone can tell what that image is about?):
We may have to wait and see. He says he made it out of Ukraine but then immediately says he can’t go live or hold up a Ukrainian newspaper because Ukraine is no longer safe for someone like him. Doesn’t that seem contradictory? If he’s not in Ukraine anymore, it should be much much safer to have video/photo proof. Why does it have to be a Ukrainian newspaper? Also it seems odd to say Ukraine is no longer safe for someone like him - it was never ever safe for someone like him and he had always stated that he’s on borrowed time and he mentioned contingency measures for a painless quick death if he is compromised. So this statement makes no sense to me.

He also said don’t believe anything you read - I’m sure he knows this applies to this new twitter account. The thing about the other accounts being compromised makes no sense whatsoever. He didn’t say he doesn’t have access to them - so how can they be compromised? It’s elementary to change passwords, emails, use proxies/vpn if needed for your IP security etc. And simply using those accounts, even if someone else has access to them as well and for some odd reason you can’t change that, in no way compromises you and your location any more than a new account would. Twitter/CIA know your IP regardless of what account you’re using as long as you’re using twitter. Actually it would probably much safer to use his existing telegram account rather than use twitter at all if he’s truly worried about CIA. Also why would they even be compromised unless he was captured and his phone was taken? ALL his existing accounts just became compromised all at once on every imaginable platform?

So yeah I’m not buying or understanding his reasoning for not using existing accounts or posting a short video - the excuse in both cases is vague and incoherent and makes no sense to me. This is usually the “tell” of a scam/impostor. I think real Gonzalo is more logical and smarter and more coherent than that, but I suppose we shall see.

I still fear the worst, and unfortunately in his situation the worst would literally be the worst. I hope he had the time/ability to use contingency plan if those monsters got to him.

The whole thing is actually frankly ridiculous - I knew his channel from his coach red pill era, and it was quite something to see him get accidentally stuck in Ukraine and become such an astute observer of political reality there and be so bold as to post from behind enemy lines with no way out. I do think more strategic enclosure was warranted at least to keep his family safe, but I also understand if he thought the truth in such a key historical point may be more important than physical safety. He stopped being just a red pill coach real damn quick.

Last edited:
I still fear the worst, and unfortunately in his situation the worst would literally be the worst. I hope he had the time/ability to use contingency plan if those monsters got to him.

Indeed. Also, I find it more then bad that quite a number of people out there are seriously trying to find out „what happened“ by searching and trying to contact his family. Ok, granted, some of those people might not be aware of the exact situation and the dangers, but surely actions like this can and will make the situation for his family much more tricky.

Last edited:
Maria Zaharova on the disappearance of Gonzalo Lira:

"A famous filmmaker, writer, and video blogger Gonzalo Lira disappeared in Kharkov and has not been in touch since April 15. He is a Chilean and U.S. citizen. He was actively commenting on the events in Ukraine, first in Kiev and then in Kharkov, and he was honestly and knowledgeably describing the background of the crisis and the ugliness that was going on around him, including the atrocities committed by the Nazis. He opened the eyes of many in the West with his video blogs. The right-wing radicals, of course, did not like this at all. They started receiving threats.

All kinds of liberal "Queers" and "honest" Western journalists (which is often the same thing) joined the chorus of neo-Nazis. Now this "public" is enthusiastically and happily discussing Gonzalo's disappearance. And they directly threaten those of their fellow journalists who dare to express their own point of view on Ukrainian events, calling things by their proper names.

"Patrick [Lancaster], you're next," tweeted a transgender journalist from Las Vegas, broadcasting from Kharkiv and taking pictures of himself embracing bandits from the so-called territorial defense. And those who do not agree with them - they should be cancelled and expelled from life.

One of the leaders of the Azov neo-Nazis, Sergei Korotkikh, known as "Botsman", also tweeted, hinting that one of his Nazi associates might have been involved in Gonzalo's disappearance: "The funny irony is that the Chilean Gonzalo Lira was caught by a man with the call sign 'Chile'. In any case, let's hope a beheading video pops up on Telegram soon" (!). This, by the way, is the same "Chili" who killed and mocked Russian servicemen.

The tweet had to be deleted because it was a U.S. citizen, but the trail remained on the Web.

It is another confirmation that the cannibalistic liberal logic is closely intertwined with fascist ideology. It is sometimes impossible to discern where the one begins and the other ends. Symptomatic.

P.S. We sincerely hope that this media frenzy by the Azov and Western propagandists is nothing more than a publicity stunt, and that Gonzalo and his family are okay."

Maria Zaharova on the disappearance of Gonzalo Lira:

"A famous filmmaker, writer, and video blogger Gonzalo Lira disappeared in Kharkov and has not been in touch since April 15. He is a Chilean and U.S. citizen. He was actively commenting on the events in Ukraine, first in Kiev and then in Kharkov, and he was honestly and knowledgeably describing the background of the crisis and the ugliness that was going on around him, including the atrocities committed by the Nazis. He opened the eyes of many in the West with his video blogs. The right-wing radicals, of course, did not like this at all. They started receiving threats.

All kinds of liberal "Queers" and "honest" Western journalists (which is often the same thing) joined the chorus of neo-Nazis. Now this "public" is enthusiastically and happily discussing Gonzalo's disappearance. And they directly threaten those of their fellow journalists who dare to express their own point of view on Ukrainian events, calling things by their proper names.

"Patrick [Lancaster], you're next," tweeted a transgender journalist from Las Vegas, broadcasting from Kharkiv and taking pictures of himself embracing bandits from the so-called territorial defense. And those who do not agree with them - they should be cancelled and expelled from life.

One of the leaders of the Azov neo-Nazis, Sergei Korotkikh, known as "Botsman", also tweeted, hinting that one of his Nazi associates might have been involved in Gonzalo's disappearance: "The funny irony is that the Chilean Gonzalo Lira was caught by a man with the call sign 'Chile'. In any case, let's hope a beheading video pops up on Telegram soon" (!). This, by the way, is the same "Chili" who killed and mocked Russian servicemen.

The tweet had to be deleted because it was a U.S. citizen, but the trail remained on the Web.

It is another confirmation that the cannibalistic liberal logic is closely intertwined with fascist ideology. It is sometimes impossible to discern where the one begins and the other ends. Symptomatic.

P.S. We sincerely hope that this media frenzy by the Azov and Western propagandists is nothing more than a publicity stunt, and that Gonzalo and his family are okay."

Good to hear that Zakharova is aware of the case and pretty well informed! I think the russians are the only ones on the good side that could at least theoretically come to some idea of what happened (besides the Belarussians). Zakharova could get things rolling. To trust the Ukrainian, US or Chilean authorities to care about Gonzalo, or be in any position to do something is futile at best. Zakharova also managed to describe the situation correctly, in contrast to many other observers out there who claim wrong things such as „Gonzalo was a journalist going to Ukraine to report on the situation“.

Back
Top Bottom