Putin Recognizes Donbass Republics, Sends Russian Military to 'Denazify' Ukraine

A trans man-woman from Las Vegas who said Lira should be killed and that Patrick Lancaster needs to be next “he needs to go”.
This is like hanging all your intimate laundry on a wire between two opposed building painted with a copy of ‘Tax the Rich’, while pretending you are a woman pretending to be a man thinking he’s AOC. Yuck. It would have been so digitally elegant to plonk a recognizable cgi.

Good point, it could shift the conversation towards “is this the real Gonzalo, how can we know” and turn him into an invisible “Q” like figure, if enough people just blindly trust it and stop talking about the potential blatant murder of a US/Chile citizen.

Professor Mark Crisper Miller posted this tonight (Scott Ritter is cited):

I would advise against viewing such pictures or videos. They add nothing to your soul but rather take away. No further confirmation is needed on the cruelty certain people possess. Know there is no limit.
I agree that watching too many of those videos leaves you with a bad taste many times; but it depends, at least in my case if I notice that they add "substance" to my soul and make me focus even more on the important things and fight for them... a picture can be worth a thousand words.

"If someone died suddenly, it's our job": Adviser to the Ukrainian Interior Minister announces the creation of a "Ukrainian Mossad"

The organization will persecute "the occupiers and the traitors" and is "completely decentralized", assured Anton Guerashchenko.
"If someone died suddenly, it's our job": Adviser to the Ukrainian Interior Minister announces the creation of a "Ukrainian Mossad"

Anton Gerashchenko, adviser to the Ukrainian Interior Minister, said Wednesday that kyiv has already founded an organization dedicated to assassinating Russian soldiers and local residents who collaborate with them in Ukrainian territories under Russian control.

During an interview with the Ukraine 24 channel, the official was asked if Ukraine could organize an agency to persecute Ukrainians who opted for the Russian side in the ongoing conflict between the two countries. "It has already been created, it is already working in the occupied territories," Gerashchenko replied.

"If someone suddenly died in the occupied territories, this is the work of our special services, which wipe out the occupiers and the traitors. Our 'Ukrainian Mossad' is already working," the adviser said.

Regarding the structure of the organization, Gueraschenko affirmed that "the surname cannot be given, the person who manages it cannot be named […]" and that it is "completely decentralized, so that it cannot be finished" with it.

"We already have a lot of people who are ready to kill the occupiers, they are even aware that they themselves may face a very difficult death. It is necessary to organize them properly so that the traitors understand that they will not live. You already know that the mayor of Balakleya , a traitor, the mayor of Kupiansk, a traitor, have already left the territory of Ukraine, because they realized that they could no longer live here," the official said.

In early April, Gerashchenko called for finding and detaining Ukrainians who have cooperated with Russian troops in the areas of kyiv province that were under Russian control for several weeks after the start of its military operation.

"There were collaborators who reported the location of our soldiers. Those scoundrels who leaked information about the heads of government agencies, volunteers, participants in the Anti-Terrorist Operation [war in Donbass]. Traitors among the locals, for whom both civilians and military. To hold these people accountable, report your data!" he wrote on his Telegram channel.

"Si alguien murió repentinamente, es nuestro trabajo": El asesor del ministro del Interior de Ucrania anuncia la creación de un "Mossad ucraniano"

I would advise against viewing such pictures or videos. They add nothing to your soul but rather take away. No further confirmation is needed on the cruelty certain people possess. Know there is no limit....
Sorry to be a bit rude and as usual ... no judgement. But from my point of view these videos need to be seen and analyzed in detail. As well as our reactions to them. It is the fuc*king result of the download of our azov masters here and now, we are in the middle of a total invasion, the one that "failed" in WWII. Changing channels for the protection of one's sensibilities and soul is the purpose of entertainment, the same one that makes you burn in the "ecstasy of loving unicorns" and "the power of love" sitting on the couch while the world explodes and then tames you with a Nuremberg trial. Maintaining discernment is something else.

Sorry to be a bit rude and as usual ... no judgement. But from my point of view these videos need to be seen and analyzed in detail. As well as our reactions to them. It is the fuc*king result of the download of our azov masters here and now, we are in the middle of a total invasion, the one that "failed" in WWII. Changing channels for the protection of one's sensibilities and soul is the purpose of entertainment, the same one that makes you burn in the "ecstasy of loving unicorns" and "the power of love" sitting on the couch while the world explodes and then tames you with a Nuremberg trial. Maintaining discernment is something else.
I don't think it is correct to say this on behalf of everyone. Whilst you (or others) may be comfortable seeing videos and photos of POWs or Civilians being sadistically tortured or killed whilst their assailants take gratification, others may not. Not seeing such videos and photos does not mean one is turning their back from the truth or doing some sort of injustice to the victims. Look, Ukraine is not the only place in the world where such things are happening... if your aim is to see such things one will never cease having available to them videos and photos of humans being subjected to pain and suffering.

I think he meant that there's no point in watching a thousandth gore video filled with violence, blood and suffering just out of curiosity. I know that feeling, it's exactly like falling in a rabbit hole, you want to stop watching but it's somehow so captivating that it's hard to stop. Captivating and horrifying at the same time. Just like your mind is trying to make sense out of it, answer the question "how anybody would want to cause this and then look in the mirror just like that? HOW?"

But I understand what you mean and I agree. Seeing the gruesome videos that prove who is on the dark side and who is not can be eye opening for some people. It's not easy but it's necessary to spread them and show to the public, especially if the video shows clear evidences on who is responsible, just like in case of those poor Russian POWs - who would believe it without a video? During WWII people didn't have a phone to record, couldn't record and spread videos with trains packed with people going to Auschwitz or Wołyń events, couldn't prove anything. But during this war we can use technology in our advance and journalists like Patrick Lancaster can record the war reality, even if it's horrible and gore, so we can see and know. So people should and have to see those images to finally open their eyes in front of such a pure evil.

But I agree, watching video after video recorded by those beasts just for sadistic urge to torture yourself and cry after it with terror is not good for anyone's health and can only increase fear and make a person numb and insensitive.

I agree that watching too many of those videos leaves you with a bad taste many times; but it depends, at least in my case if I notice that they add "substance" to my soul and make me focus even more on the important things and fight for them... a picture can be worth a thousand words.

The organization will persecute "the occupiers and the traitors" and is "completely decentralized", assured Anton Guerashchenko.

Anton Gerashchenko, adviser to the Ukrainian Interior Minister, said Wednesday that kyiv has already founded an organization dedicated to assassinating Russian soldiers and local residents who collaborate with them in Ukrainian territories under Russian control.

During an interview with the Ukraine 24 channel, the official was asked if Ukraine could organize an agency to persecute Ukrainians who opted for the Russian side in the ongoing conflict between the two countries. "It has already been created, it is already working in the occupied territories," Gerashchenko replied.

"If someone suddenly died in the occupied territories, this is the work of our special services, which wipe out the occupiers and the traitors. Our 'Ukrainian Mossad' is already working," the adviser said.

Regarding the structure of the organization, Gueraschenko affirmed that "the surname cannot be given, the person who manages it cannot be named […]" and that it is "completely decentralized, so that it cannot be finished" with it.

"We already have a lot of people who are ready to kill the occupiers, they are even aware that they themselves may face a very difficult death. It is necessary to organize them properly so that the traitors understand that they will not live. You already know that the mayor of Balakleya , a traitor, the mayor of Kupiansk, a traitor, have already left the territory of Ukraine, because they realized that they could no longer live here," the official said.

In early April, Gerashchenko called for finding and detaining Ukrainians who have cooperated with Russian troops in the areas of kyiv province that were under Russian control for several weeks after the start of its military operation.

"There were collaborators who reported the location of our soldiers. Those scoundrels who leaked information about the heads of government agencies, volunteers, participants in the Anti-Terrorist Operation [war in Donbass]. Traitors among the locals, for whom both civilians and military. To hold these people accountable, report your data!" he wrote on his Telegram channel.

"Si alguien murió repentinamente, es nuestro trabajo": El asesor del ministro del Interior de Ucrania anuncia la creación de un "Mossad ucraniano"
To put the above into context, the term is "death squads". Death squads have been deployed by various governments and dictators throughout the world over the last 50 years. I'm not sure they've been deployed in a European country though... I could be wrong.

I don't think it is correct to say this on behalf of everyone. Whilst you (or others) may be comfortable seeing videos and photos of POWs or Civilians being sadistically tortured or killed whilst their assailants take gratification, others may not. Not seeing such videos and photos does not mean one is turning their back from the truth or doing some sort of injustice to the victims. Look, Ukraine is not the only place in the world where such things are happening... if your aim is to see such things one will never cease having available to them videos and photos of humans being subjected to pain and suffering.
yes yes. i have always looked at the massacres for what they are. And in my response to your post i did not say I was "comfortable" with them. My comment was of a different kind, but I understand that it can be dismissed in another way. nooooo problem :-)
.....I think he meant that there's no point in watching a thousandth gore video filled with violence, blood and suffering just out of curiosity. I know that feeling, it's exactly like falling in a rabbit hole, you want to stop watching but it's somehow so captivating that it's hard to stop.............. ..
But I agree, watching video after video recorded by those beasts just for sadistic urge to torture yourself and cry after it with terror is not good for anyone's health and can only increase fear and make a person numb and insensitive.
never say that. But I undersand.

Criminal delusion, in the best case.

From the Economic Forum FB announcement, slightly rephrased and translated:

As if there was not enough pathology in Polish politics, they are eager to drown the country in monstrous economic and oligarchic pathologies, Nazi ideology and even deeper hatred toward Russia. Perfect way to fix of the poor Polish position in the world, yeah right.

INTERMARIUM! Piłsudski Lives! Poland EMPIRE! :rotfl:

I think he meant that there's no point in watching a thousandth gore video filled with violence, blood and suffering just out of curiosity. I know that feeling, it's exactly like falling in a rabbit hole, you want to stop watching but it's somehow so captivating that it's hard to stop. Captivating and horrifying at the same time. Just like your mind is trying to make sense out of it, answer the question "how anybody would want to cause this and then look in the mirror just like that? HOW?"

But I understand what you mean and I agree. Seeing the gruesome videos that prove who is on the dark side and who is not can be eye opening for some people. It's not easy but it's necessary to spread them and show to the public, especially if the video shows clear evidences on who is responsible, just like in case of those poor Russian POWs - who would believe it without a video? During WWII people didn't have a phone to record, couldn't record and spread videos with trains packed with people going to Auschwitz or Wołyń events, couldn't prove anything. But during this war we can use technology in our advance and journalists like Patrick Lancaster can record the war reality, even if it's horrible and gore, so we can see and know. So people should and have to see those images to finally open their eyes in front of such a pure evil.

If we also remember about "the Work" and our ability to lie to ourselves. Have you asked yourself why they kill people in such ways? To me it looks like they are feeding of some energy that the situation is generating. It is very easy for one to lie to themselves that they are watching these stuff out of concern, empathy or search for "truth" when in fact it is out of fascination and the effects of the shock being produced in their brain which in a weird way may end up being addictive. One can't say they are immune to such things because they claim to be empathetic or whatever. The same way joy and happiness can be addictive is the same way such things can have an allure and I dare say no one is immune to its effects. Those who work in jobs where they have to watch such things in order to undertake their jobs (e.g. police in child abuse units) receive a lot of support and have access to psychologists who help them process the effects of their jobs. So there's that word of caution.

For clarity I am not saying one shouldn't ever see such a photo or video, I am saying one shouldn't be clicking on or viewing the majority that pop up on their feeds and certainly one shouldn't be going out there looking for them. Look, these stuff is happening, no one is disputing that. No need to watch it over and over again as some sort of self proof.

Back
Top Bottom