Putin Recognizes Donbass Republics, Sends Russian Military to 'Denazify' Ukraine

Russia definitely has the upper hand but it just looks like Ukraine has a functional military of sorts and they are putting up an effective resistance in certain places.

In the first 2 hours, Russia gained total air dominance. They have won.

Also, this all looks rather scary to civilians if I'm to be honest. There was a video doing the rounds of a couple of thousand Chechen special forces being deployed into Ukraine and they didn't look like a friendly bunch!

They won't be there to play nice. They fought IS in Syria. Now they will crush Nazis in Ukraine.

Light humour?

That was certainly welcome. The world gone crazy as usual lol. Loved alot of the comments too. Such as: Russia have been kicked out of the Eurovision Song Contest!!! I bet Putin is seriously considering stopping the invasion because of that!!!

and:
As Russian Tanks were rolling into Ukraine Our Minister of Defence was at an LGBT Coffee Morning You couldn't make this up
😂

I reckon those bridges were destroyed by retreating Ukraine forces. The last picture is of an Airdrop tank. I'm seeing a lot of those, meaning Russia used a lot of paratroopers. No wonder they were everywhere in Ukraine within the first 3 hours.
Yes, word was that Ukrainian army was destroying the bridges to slow down Russian advance of ground forces.

There's video of the Russian air defense things that look like tubes on the move in Moscow. 😐

Putin and Lavrov being personally targeted by sanctions now.

Zelensky just gave a briefing to European leaders saying this may be last time they hear from him alive.

British tanks and soldiers moving in Estonia.

Russia threatened Sweden and Finland if they join NATO.

My oh my, so much happening....

Zelensky just gave a briefing to European leaders saying this may be last time they hear from him alive.
Man, that Zelensky... what a Twitter & Instagram show-off Drama Queen :umm: - not a president over a country. Once a comedian, always a comedian.

Speaking of that, Zelensky just thanked Sweden's Prime Minister Magdalena Andersson for the military, technical and humanitarian support Sweden has given to Ukraine since 2014... Which surely, went to all the wrong things :whistle:

Yesterday flightradar24 did not work during the day, allegedly in order not to show the enemy, i.e. Russia, how American planes are flying over Polish territory.
Someone must be joking. Russia has the technology to know exactly who is flying where and when. To suggest it is to stop Russia from having this information is silly. The Empire of Lies uses these tricks to heighten the fear factor in the population. Same BS as with Con-19 and "Cases". Those blown up buildings, can we be sure they are due to Russian activity ? honest answer is NO.

The warfare logic here is brutal. Do it now or they will be forced to do it later with much larger casualties and probability of having an even more dangerous situation then now. All the places I frequent where geopolitics is discussed never imagined Russia's entry this deep.

Back
Top Bottom