Putin Recognizes Donbass Republics, Sends Russian Military to 'Denazify' Ukraine

Must read piece on Ukraine by Pepe Escobar at Unz.

From the Black Sea to the East Med, Don't Poke the Russian Bear

6dde732e3ca1da6a.jpeg

This is what happens when a bunch of ragged hyenas, jackals and tiny rodents poke The Bear: a new geopolitical order is born in breathtaking speed.
From a dramatic meeting of the Russian Security Council to a history lesson delivered by President Putin and the subsequent birth of the Baby Twins – the People’s Republics of Donetsk and Luhansk – all the way to their appeal to President Putin to intervene militarily to expel the NATO-backed Ukrainian bombing-and-shelling forces from Donbass, it was a seamless process.
The (nuclear) straw that (nearly) broke the Bear’s back – and forced its paws to pounce – was Zelensky the Comedian, back from the Russophobia-drenched Munich Security Conference where he was hailed like a Messiah, saying that the 1994 Budapest memorandum should be revised and Ukraine should be nuclear-rearmed.
That would be the equivalent of a nuclear Mexico south of the Hegemon.
Putin immediately turned Responsibility to Protect (R2P) upside down: an American concept invented to launch wars in MENA (remember Libya?) was retrofitted to stop a slow-motion genocide in Donbass.
First came the recognition of the Baby Twins – Putin’s most important foreign policy decision since going to Syria in 2015. That was the preamble for the next game-changer: a “special military operation (…) aimed at demilitarization and denazification of Ukraine”, as Putin defined it.
Up to the last minute, the Kremlin was trying to rely on diplomacy, explaining to Kiev the necessary imperatives to prevent heavy metal thunder: recognition of Crimea as Russian; abandon any plans to join NATO; negotiate directly with the Baby Twins – an anathema for the Americans since 2015; finally, demilitarize and declare Ukraine as neutral.
Kiev’s handlers, predictably, would never accept the package – as they didn’t accept the Master Package that really matters: the Russian demand for “indivisible security”.
The sequence, then, became inevitable. In a flash, all Ukrainian forces between the so-called line of contact and the original borders of Donetsk and Luhansk oblasts were boxed in as the occupying force of territories of two Russian allies that Moscow had just sworn to protect.
So it was Get Out – Or Else. “Or else” came as rolling thunder: the Kremlin and the Russian Ministry of Defense were not bluffing. Timed to the end of Putin’s speech announcing the operation, the Russians decapitated with precision missiles everything that mattered in terms of the Ukrainian military in just one hour: Air Force, Navy, airfields, bridges, command and control centers, the whole Turkish Bayraktar drone fleet.
And it was not only Russian raw power. It was the artillery of one of the Baby Twins, the DPR, that hit the HQ of the Armed Forces of Ukraine in Donbass, which actually housed the entire Ukrainian military command. This means that the Ukrainian General Staff instantly lost control of all its troops.
This was Shock and Awe against Iraq, 19 years ago, in reverse: not for conquest, not as a prelude for an invasion and occupation. The political-military leadership in Kiev did not even have time to declare war. They froze. Demoralized troops started deserting. Total defeat – in one hour.
The water supply to Crimea was instantly re-established. Humanitarian corridors were set up for the deserters. “Remnants” now include mostly surviving Azov battalion Nazis, mercenaries trained by the usual Blackwater/Academi suspects, and a bunch of Salafi-jihadis.
Predictably, Western corporate media has already gone totally berserk branding it as the much-awaited Russian “invasion”. A reminder: when Israel routinely bombs Syria and when the House of One Saudi routinely bombs Yemeni civilians, there is never any peep in NATOstan media.

As it stands, realpolitik spells out a possible endgame (see Donetsk’s head, Denis Pushilin: “The special operation in Donbass will soon be over and all the cities will be liberated.”)

We could soon witness the birth of an independent Novorossiya – east of the Dnieper, south along Sea of Azov/Black Sea, the way it was when attached to Ukraine by Lenin in 1922. But now totally aligned with Russia, and providing a land bridge to Transnistria.

Ukraine, of course, would lose any access to the Black Sea. History loves playing tricks: what was a “gift” to Ukraine in 1922 may become a parting gift a hundred years later.

It’s creative destruction time

It will be fascinating to watch what Prof. Sergey Karaganov masterfully described, in detail, as the new Putin doctrine of constructive destruction , and how it will interconnect with West Asia, the Eastern Mediterranean and further on down the Global South road.

President Erdogan, the ceremonial NATO Sultan, branded the recognition of the Baby Twins as “unacceptable.” No wonder: that definitely smashed all his elaborate plans to pose as privileged mediator between Moscow and Kiev during Putin’s upcoming visit to Ankara. The Kremlin – as well as the Foreign Ministry – don’t waste time talking to NATO minions.

Lavrov, for his part, had a recent, very productive entente with Syrian Foreign Minister Faysal Mekdad. Russia, this past weekend, has staged a spectacular strategic missile display, hypersonic and otherwise, featuring Khinzal, Zircon, Kalibr, Yars ICBMs, Iskander and Sineva – irony of ironies, in synch with the Russophobia-fest in Munich. In parallel, Russian Navy ships of the Pacific, Northern and Black Sea fleets performed a series of submarine search drills in the Mediterranean.

The Putin doctrine privileges the asymmetrical – and that applies to the near abroad and beyond. Putin’s body language, in his last two crucial interventions, spell out nearly maximum exasperation. As in realizing, not auspiciously, but rather in resignation, that the only language those neo-con and “humanitarian” imperialist psychos in the Beltway understand is heavy meal thunder (they are definitely deaf, dumb and blind to History, Geography and Diplomacy, for that matter. No to mention they never accepted their defeat in Syria.)

So we can always game the Russian military, for instance, imposing a no-fly zone in Syria to conduct a series of visits by Mr. Khinzal not only to the Turk-protected shady jihadist umbrella in Idlib but also the jihadists protected by the Americans in Al-Tanf base, near the Syria-Jordan border. After all these specimens are all NATO proxies.

The United States government barks non-stop about “territorial sovereignty”. So let’s game the Kremlin asking the White House for a road map on getting out of Syria: after all the Americans are illegally occupying a section of Syrian territory and most of all adding extra disaster to the Syrian economy by stealing their oil.

NATO’s stultifying Stoltenberg has announced the alliance is dusting off its “defense plans”: that may include little more than hide behind their expensive Brussels desks. They are as inconsequential in the Black Sea as in the East Med – as the Empire remains quite vulnerable in Syria.

There are now four Russian TU-22M3 strategic bombers in Hymeimim base, each capable of carrying three S-32 anti-ship missiles that fly at supersonic Mach 4.3 with a range of 1,000 km. No Aegis system is able to handle them.
Russia in Syria also has stationed a few Mig-31Ks in Latakia equipped with hypersonic Khinzals – more than enough to sink any kind of US surface group, including aircraft carriers, in the East Med. The US has no air defense mechanism whatsoever with even a minimal chance of intercepting them.
So the rules have changed. Drastically. The Hegemon is naked. The new deal starts with turning the post-Cold War set-up in Eastern Europe completely upside down. The East Med will be next. The Bear is back, baby. Hear him roar.

International banks are talking publicly about how the business impact of Russia’s Ukraine invasion will be limited. In private, they’re debating the chances of nuclear conflict.

Goldman Sachs Group Inc. on Thursday put its clients on the phone with Alex Younger, ex-chief of Britain’s MI6 intelligence service and now an adviser to the Wall Street giant. It’s the first time in more than 30 years that the threat of nuclear confrontation is a real possibility, he said.

Firms such as Deutsche Bank AG and Commerzbank AG were eager to say on Thursday that their direct financial exposure to Russia was “well contained” and “manageable.” They have a point: Only France’s Societe Generale SA, Italy’s UniCredit SpA and Austria’s Raiffeisen Bank International AG have a substantial on-the-ground presence in Russia.

Banks have been locked in urgent mapping exercises to try to work out their trading exposure to counterparties backed by Russian money, according to a lawyer who works with many large financial institutions.

Bankers Discuss Nuclear War... in the meantime... a bit of humor.

FB_IMG_1645810779311.jpg

I thought this was an excellent compilation. Long read...interesting info inside too about modified biting flies from Turkey (those little ones that live in the sink drains with heart shaped wings. Also the rise in sand fly leischmania 🙄US Bioweapon Labs in Ukraine, What will Russia Find? – Veterans Today | Military Foreign Affairs Policy Journal for Clandestine Services
Via a link i got this snipped, maybe the Maidan was initiated because of these labs.

They further point out that in 2017 in Nikolaev there was an outbreak of hepatitis A. In the summer of the same year there were similar hotbeds of infection in Zaporozhye and Odessa, and in the autumn – in Kharkov.

“In 2010-2012 [i.e., already under Yanukovych – ed] the Ukrainian government initiated checks to see if the laboratories comply with all safety measures. As a result, a number of gross disorders were identified that could lead to the leakage of strains of dangerous infections. The fact of extract ventilation facing the premises of a kindergarten was even recorded,” it is said in the appeal of Medvedchuk and Kuzmin.

Then people’s deputies write that in 2013 President Viktor Yanukovych abandoned such cooperation with the United States. But already in 2014 Petro Poroshenko continued it. “It is likely that Yanukovych lost power with the active participation of the US government precisely because of his refusal to cooperate with the Pentagon,” suggest the deputies from “Opposition Platform – For Life”.

OK, I understand what you are saying. One of several language that I know is Russian. So I have read a bit about this controversy.

To posit a positive image of Stalin for Westerners is near impossible. Impossible because they don't read history and do not know how to read in between the lines when they do read it.

If Trotzky had taken over and not Stalin, it is quiet likely that Russia would have exploded completely. Just my impression. The same disaster was avoided when Putin took over thus cutting off people like Khodorkovsky from politics. If this did not happened this last time it is quite possibly that Russia would have been finished.

One of the biggest mistakes that is made ( I see it very often) is to call everyone in Bolshevik/Soviet days a Russian. Words matter. Making this huge mistake causes an avalanche of misunderstandings. I was in this trap for a very long time until I dissected the European/Russian history in fair amount of detail. Then passage of time and observation of the geopolitical events allowed me to better synthesize internally this knowledge. That is how I reached the point to where I am now.

For others,
Stalin was Georgian
Khrushchev was Ukrainian
Lenin was a freak (just joking)
Trotzky was Ukrainian
Dzerzhinksy was Polish
Catherine the Great was German

Even some of the ascribed nationalities above are not clearly identifying who the person is.

For Tycho from comment above: Stalin is a complex creature that is not black and white for people who lived in Soviet Union. Some people went through what was done by Lenin, Trotsky and Dzerzhinksy WHICH WAS HELL !!! So when Stalin took over and the level of terror decreased though there was a period of "cleansing", he was a hero to them. So depending where you were in Soviet Union and on which side, Stalin would look different to different groups of people. The "cleansing" is exactly what Putin wants to do in Ukraine with the Azov/Nazi Tradition loving part of ukrainians who were actively involved in doing ugly things to people just because they had Russian roots or spoke Russian.

This will be a long answer, I hope it will be read by many interested people. This is offtopic, I apologize in advance for this, as well as for the inaccuracies of the translation, since I now use an online translator to somehow save time and keep up with everything else.

Basically, I agree with you. I am not a communist, or a supporter of Stalin, or anything else, but I stand for objectivity. None of us has the right to judge our ancestors in the situation in which they were. It's easy for us to say now with post-knowing that they made mistakes back then and all that. Many people in Russia still love Emperor Nicholas II and "the Russia we lost", i.e. they want to be nobles and dance at balls, drink champagne and live in a palace, watching how serfs hunch their backs to feed their master, of whom 7 out of 10 children die before they even reach 8 years old. Yes, such a Russia is a great loss. But then the Bolsheviks come and change the world, they unite the war-torn country, and the nobility begins terror against the entire population of this incredibly huge country. "White Terror". Why does no one remember about it?
Millions of victims due to the genocide of the White Guard and their Western accomplices, including the Finns, about the war with which all liberals and teenagers with an iPhone and a hamburger in their hands also scream, that the treacherous USSR senselessly attacked poor, peaceful Finland. Forgetting or deliberately not mentioning at the same time that the Soviet government had previously offered the Finns a huge territory in exchange for guarantees that Finland would not be an ally of Germany. But the Finns fooled around for a long time, and in the end they thought that they would be better off with Hitler (just like Ukraine now). In addition to all this, the Finnish troops fired on the border, the Soviet troops suffered losses, but Stalin forbade returning fire, hoping to negotiate with Finland. It turns out that these people died in vain. Well, when the Finns made their choice, the USSR had to fight with them. Why is everyone condemning this, but something similar is happening now, when Putin is forced to intervene in Ukraine, but Putin can and must, it is justified, but not Stalin. Double standarts?

The "Whites" are cooperating with Germany, which Russia has just been at war with, and invite Western troops to invade Russia to help them seize power, paying for it with territories. And among these interventionists was Poland. Poland takes land from Russia. The Bolsheviks are forced to agree to a truce in order to somehow survive in the confrontation with everyone at once.

Then Stalin comes to power, in 20 years he raises a huge, tormented and bloodless country from its knees, catches up with a two-hundred-year lag in military and economic development, which was due to the rule of tsars in Russia, unites dozens of various nationalities and peoples, the country really becomes one a single organism. After that, the struggle begins with the fifth column, traitors and spies inside the country. And among them were the military attaches of the United States, England and other countries. Of course, there were false denunciations and innocent victims, some people settled personal scores. But many regular officers, employees of internal affairs of the times of the Russian Empire were rehabilitated and already during the Great Patriotic War they showed themselves.
What other nation could build thousands of kilometers of railways, hundreds of factories, power plants, schools, institutes, sports facilities, create industry in 20 years... To make every inhabitant literate (whereas before the Bolsheviks only townspeople, a small percentage of the entire population of the empire, were literate). When the Germans wanted to destroy the besieged Leningrad by starvation, the Soviet people did the impossible, they paved the way for supply through a huge lake, in a matter of hours, under artillery and aviation fire, they built a railway and trains went to the city with food. It is impossible to express how much I admire and respect these people, they were truly titans. We dare not judge them. We have not experienced anything of what they experienced then.

Who now absolutely trusts their government, their leader? Once again I repeat, I do not justify the mistakes that everyone made. But Stalin was definitely not a "bloodthirsty ghoul" who lived only by drinking the blood of his own people every day. Can you seriously believe in this? Why then did none of his entourage kill him? Yes, he "cleansed" the traitors. He issued a military decree that it was impossible to retreat back from the battlefield. The Nazis rushed to Moscow. How could panic be overcome and doubts removed? Only tough decisions. And millions of people covered enemy machine guns with their bodies so that their comrades would hit the enemy at that moment. Would they really fight for a man who bathed in their blood every day just because he was a psychopath and a monster? I think someone reads a lot of Marvel comics.

There are open archival documents, mostly on the website of the Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation, and in museums, and many Russian historians work with them and share new data. So, for example, regarding the barrage detachments and the bloodthirstiness of the NKVD, it was proved that the real percentage of those executed for panic and incitement to betrayal on the battlefield is not only a few%. The task of the detachments was to RETURN the panicked soldiers into service, and not to kill them by the thousands, thereby helping the Nazis to defeat themselves. Isn't that healthy? Moreover, many officers and soldiers from the NKVD units themselves fought heroically and died to the last man, delaying the advance of the enemy deep into their homeland. This is also a fact. The ancient Brest Fortress in Belarus, which was the first to come under a sudden attack by the Nazi troops, in complete encirclement, without water, food and ammunition, fought for a whole MONTH, and among its defenders were "demons from the NKVD". It has already been established that the defenders of the fortress were cut off from each other, divided into three parts, and had no connection with each other. One of these parts just consisted of special officers. And this is just one example.

So, returning to Poland... Stalin remembered their treachery, and when they concluded a non-aggression pact with Germany, the USSR and the Germans divided Poland. Earlier, Russian territories were returned to the USSR. And also after the end of the war, Galicia, the Carpathians were included in Ukraine. As we now know, it would be better if Stalin did not do this, because the descendants of Ukrainian nationalists, supporters of Bandera, who were hunted down and destroyed after the war, but spared to some extent, now they have again made Ukraine Nazi. And, as a resident of Ukraine, but feeling Russian with all my heart, I cannot watch, it hurts me that all this is happening now, and that history is being distorted so monstrously and cynically. Our ancestors gave their lives to cleanse the whole of Europe from Nazism, and now their descendants spit on their graves, destroy monuments, rewrite history. It hurts to see. But I try to be objective no matter what.
After all, Stalin could not do this. He could have kicked the Nazis out of the USSR and say the rest of the world to "deal with it yourself." No. People continued to sacrifice themselves for completely different nations. What for? They fought evil and saved others. If only they knew how they would be "thanked" later...

That's why I'm interested in history. Shouldn't we connect the dots and through cross study ? And be that as it may, I consider Stalin one of the greatest people, at least in that period. After all, he, too, was elected and brought to power by the "deep state", and also rebelled against him. Has anyone thought about this?

And now - here I ask you to pay special attention - the Russian government and Putin personally constantly lie derogatoryly and brazenly about Stalin, Lenin and the USSR, they put commemorative plaques to Mannerheim (!!!) - the Finnish accomplice of Hitler, who, together with them, is responsible for 2,5 million victims of the siege of Leningrad, Putin praises Solzhenitsyn and erects monuments to him, in Moscow there is a "wall of mourning for the victims of Stalin's repressions" - this is simply a shame for the authorities. Every year, for the May 9 Victory parade, they mask the mausoleum, removing all Soviet symbols from everywhere, replacing it with the Russian flag. This is a shame and a spit on the 27 million dead ancestors who defended our right to live at the cost of their own lives. Because the Soviet army and the Soviet people were dozens of very different nationalities, Belarusians, Ukrainians, Russians, Kazakhs, Georgians and many, many others who were really united like no other nation, and now they are all separated from each other and By replacing the golden star on a red canvas with the flag of Russia, does the Russian government want to tell us that this is a victory only for the Russians?

Putin says that he will not allow history to be rewritten - but the state ministries, the cinema fund and the historical society allocate millions of dollars and make films in which, from the first to the last minute, the past is distorted in a monstrous, cynical way, the feat of our parents and their parents is distorted. This causes a gag reflex and endless resentment. Even on the Russian segment of Youtube there are channels from caring citizens who cover this, analyze it in detail, and what is the Russian government doing? They fights them, sues them. Because the capitalists are afraid of the truth. They are afraid when they are criticized, ridiculed and exposed.

And in his speech recognizing the independence of the Donetsk and Luhansk republics a few days ago, when Putin began his excursion into history, he started with lies about Stalin and the USSR, and called the Soviet Union "a mistake of the past." But everyone in Russia who admires Putin and at the same time loves the USSR and their history, as if did not notice this. I can't help but pay attention to this. Perhaps Putin is playing along with the oligarchic elements in power so that they do not decide to overthrow him, but it is still wrong. Millions of Russian-speaking people all over the world, and above all in Russia itself, are betrayed and deceived in this way. I consider this disrespectful and wrong. This is primarily a spit on our ancestors. Putin's father fought for Leningrad and was wounded there. Did he say that about his father too? That his father was an admirer of a tyrant and a dictator and lived in the "mistake of history"?
For example, Stalin sacrificed his own son when the Germans captured him and offered to make a deal. The second son of Stalin also died in the battles for the Motherland. Was it not hard and painful for Stalin from this? As well as for all other sons, fathers, mothers and daughters who sacrificed themselves for the common cause, for the sake of saving the state from those who came to wipe them off the face of the earth in the most direct sense? It was with the British soldiers the Germans behave as equals, like gentlemen. But they destroyed the Soviet population in the most brutal way.

And when Stalin's health deteriorated by the end of the 1940s and the beginning of the 1950s, it was also documented that people from his entourage began to play the main role in politics. And in the end, they actually suspended him, and then somehow killed him - but the latter still needs further study, since these archives are still banned. However, everyone can think whatever they want, this is their right. Indeed, the Western view of Russia, the USSR, and the Slavic people in general is very specific.

Это будет длинный ответ, я надеюсь, он будет прочитан многими интересующимися. Это оффтоп, я заранее за это извиняюсь, а также за неточности перевода, поскольку я сейчас пользуюсь онлайн-переводчиком, чтобы как-то экономить время и успевать всё другое.

В основном, я согласен с вами. Я не являюсь коммунистом, или сторонником Сталина, или ещё что-либо, но я выступаю за объективность. Никто из нас не имеет права судить наших предков в той ситуации, в которой они были. Нам сейчас легко говорить, обладая пост-знанием, что они тогда допускали ошибки и всё такое. Многие в России до сих пор любят императора Николая Второго и "Россию, которую мы потеряли", т.е. они хотят быть дворянами и танцевать на балах, пить шампанское и жить во дворце, наблюдая как крепостные крестьяне горбатят спину, чтобы прокормить своего господина, у которых из 10 детей умирают 7, не доживая даже до 8 лет. Да, такая Россия - великая потеря. Но вот приходят большевики и меняют мир, они объединяют разорванную войной страну, и дворянство начинает террор против всего населения этой невероятно огромной страны. "Белый террор". Почему никто о нём не вспоминает?
Миллионы жертв из-за геноцида белогвардейцев и их западных пособников, включая финнов, о войне с которыми тоже кричат все либералы и подростки с айфоном и гамбургером в руках, что вероломная СССР бессмысленно напала на бедную, мирную Финляндию. Забывая или умышленно не упоминая при этом, что прежде со стороны советского правительства финнам была предложена огромная территория в обмен на гарантии что Финляндия не будет союзницей Германии. Но финны долго морочили голову, и в итоге посчитали, что с Гитлером им будет лучше (прямо как Украина теперь). Ко всему этому, финские войска устраивали обстрелы на границе, советские войска несли потери, но Сталин запрещал открывать ответный огонь, надеясь договориться с Финляндией. Выходит, что эти люди погибли зря. Ну и когда финны сделали свой выбор, СССР пришлось с ними воевать. Почему все осуждают это, но сейчас происходит кое-что подобное, когда Путин вынужден вмешаться в Украину, но Путину это можно и необходимо, это оправдано, а Сталину - нет. Двойные стандарты?
"Белые" сотрудничают с Германией, с которой только что воевала Россия, и приглашают западные войска вторгнуться в Россию, чтобы помочь им захватить власть, заплатив за это территориями. И среди этих интервентов была Польша. Польша отнимает земли у России. Большевики вынуждены пойти на перемирие, чтобы как-то выживать в противостоянии со всеми сразу.

Затем к власти приходит Сталин, за 20 лет поднимает огромную, истерзанную и обескровленную страну с колен, догоняет двухсотлетнее отставание в военном и экономическом развитии, которое было из-за правления царей в России, объединяет десятки самых разных национальностей и народов, страна действительно становится одним единым организмом. После чего начинается борьба с пятой колонной, предателями и шпионами внутри страны. А среди них были и военные атташе США, Англии и прочих стран. Конечно, были ложные доносы и невинные жертвы, кое-кто сводил личные счёты. Но и многих кадровых офицеров, сотрудников внутренних дел времён Российской империи было реабилитировано и уже в годы Великой отечественной войны они проявили себя.
Какой другой народ мог за 20 лет построить тысячи километров железной дороги, сотни заводов, электростанций, школ, институтов, спортивных заведений, создать промышленность... Сделать грамотным каждого жителя (тогда как до большевиков грамотными были только горожане, небольшой процент от вего населения империи). Когда немцы хотели уничтожить голодом осаждённый Ленинград, советские люди совершали просто невозможное, они проложили путь снабжение через огромное озеро, за считанные часы, под обстрелами артиллерии и авиации построили железную дорогу и поезда отправились в город с продовольствием. Невозможно выразить, как я восхищаюсь этими людьми и уважаю их, это поистине были титаны. Мы не смеем их судить. Мы не пережили ничего из того, что они пережили тогда.

Кто сейчас абсолютно доверяет своему правительству, своему лидеру? Ещё раз повторю, я не оправдываю ошибки, которые были у всех. Но Сталин точно не был "кровожадным упырём", который только тем и жил, что ежедневно упивался кровью собственного народа. Неужели в такое можно серьёзно верить? Почему тогда его не убил никто из его окружения? Да, он "чистил" предателей. Он издал военный указ о том, что нельзя отступать назад с поля боя. Нацисты рвались к Москве. Как можно было преодолеть панику и устранить сомнения? Только жёсткими решениями. И миллионы людей закрывали своими телами вражеские пулемёты, чтобы их товарищи в этот момент били по врагу. Неужели они сражались бы за человека, который ежедневно купался в их крови лишь потому, что он психопат и монстр? По-моему, кто-то пересмотрел американских комиксов Марвел.

Есть открытые архивные документы, по большей части на сайте Министерства обороны Российской Федерации, и в музеях, и многие российские историки работают с ними и делятся новыми данными. Так, к примеру, относительно заградительных отрядов и кровожадности НКВД, было доказано, что реальный процент расстреляных за панику и подстрекательство к предательству на поле боя составляет не всего несколько %. В задачи заградотрядов входило ВОЗВРАЩАТЬ В СТРОЙ поддавшихся панике солдат, а не убивать их тысячами, тем самым помогая нацистам себя победить. Разве это не здраво? Более того, очень многие офицеры и бойцы из частей НКВД сами героически сражались и погибали все, до последнего человека, задерживая продвижение врага вглубь своей Родины. Это тоже факт. Древняя Брестская крепость в Беларуси, которая первой попала под внезапное нападение гитлеровских войск, в полном окружении, без воды, продовольствия и боеприпасов сражалась целый МЕСЯЦ, и среди её защитников были "демоны из НКВД". Уже установлено, что защитники крепости были отрезаны друг от друга, разделённые на три части, и не имели связи между собой. Одной из этих частей как раз состояла из особистов. И это только один пример.

Так вот, возвращаясь к Польше... Сталин помнил их вероломство, и когда заключали пакт о ненападении с Германией, СССР и немцы разделили Польшу. Ранее российские территории были возвращены в состав СССР. А также после окончания войны Галиция, Прикарпатье были включены в состав Украины. Как сейчас мы знаем, лучше бы Сталин этого не делал, потому что потомки украинских националистов, сторонники Бандеры, которых после войны выискивали и уничтожали, но в некоторой степени пощадили, сейчас они снова сделали Украину нацистской. И, как житель Украины, но всем сердцем ощущающий себя русским, я не могу смотреть, мне больно, что сейчас всё это происходит, и что историю так чудовищно и цинично искажают. Наши предки отдавали свои жизни, чтобы очистить всю Европу от нацизма, а теперь их потомки плюют на их могилы, уничтожают памятники, переписывают историю. Это больно видеть. Но я стараюсь быть объективным, не смотря ни на что.
Ведь Сталин мог не делать этого. Он мог вышвырнуть нацистов с территории СССР и сказать остальному миру "дальше разбирайтесь сами". Нет. Люди продолжали жертвовать собой уже за совершенно другие народы. Зачем? Они боролись со злом и спасали других. Если бы они знали, как потом их будут "благодарить"...

Поэтому я интересуюсь историей. Разве мы не должны соединять точки и изучать перекрестным способом?
И, как бы там ни было, я считаю Сталина одним из величайших людей, по крайней мере, в тот период. Ведь он тоже был избран и приведён к власти "глубинным государством", и тоже восстал против него. Кто-нибудь думал об этом?

И теперь - здесь я прошу обратить особое внимание - российское правительство и лично Путин постоянно уничижительно и нагло врут о Сталине, Ленине и СССР, они ставят памятные таблички Маннергейму (!!!) - финскому пособнику Гитлера, который вместе с ними ответственен за 2,5 миллиона жертв блокады Ленинграда, Путин восхваляет Солженицина и ставит ему памятники, в Москве есть "стена скорби по жертвам сталинских репрессий" - это просто позор для власти. Каждый год на парад в честь Победы 9 мая они маскируют мавзолей, убирая всю советскую символику отовсюду, заменяя её флагом России. Это позор и плевок на 27 миллионов погибших предков, которые отстояли наше право жить ценой собственных жизней. Потому что советская армия и советский народ - это были десятки самых разных национальностей, белорусы, украинцы, россияне, казахи, грузины и многие, многие другие, кто были действительно едины, как ни одна другая нация, а теперь их всех отделяют друг от друга и заменяя флагом России золотую звезду на красном полотне, российская власть хочет нам сказать, что это победа только россиян?
Путин говорит, что он не позволит переписывать историю - но государственные министерства, фонд кино и историческое общество выделяют миллионы долларов и снимают кинофильмы, в которых от первой до последней минуты чудовищным, циничным образом искажается прошлое, искажается подвиг наших родителей и их родителей. Это вызывает рвотный рефлекс и бесконечное возмущение. Даже на российском сегменте Youtube есть каналы от неравнодушных граждан, которые это освещают, подробно разбирают, и что делает российская власть? Она борется с ними, подаёт на них в суд. Потому что капиталисты боятся правды. Боятся, когда их критикуют, высмеивают и разоблачают.
И в своей речи о признании независимости Донецкой и Луганской республик несколько дней назад, когда Путин начал экскурс в историю, он начал со лжи о Сталине и СССР, и назвал Советский Союз "ошибкой прошлого". Но все, кто в России восхищается Путиным и при этом любят СССР и свою историю, как будто не заметили этого. Я не могу не обратить внимание на это. Возможно, Путин подыгрывает олигархическим элементам во власти, чтобы они не решили его сбросить, но всё равно это неправильно. Миллионы русскоязычных людей во всём мире и прежде всего в самой России, которых таким образом предают и обманывают. Я считаю это неуважительным и неправильным. Это прежде всего плевок на наших предков. Отец Путина сражался за Ленинград и был ранен там. Он сказал это и о своём отце тоже? Что его отец был поклонником тирана и диктатора и жил в "ошибке истории"? Для примера, Сталин пожертвовал собственным сыном, когда его захватили немцы и предлагали заключить сделку. Второй сын Сталина также погиб в сражениях за Родину. Разве Сталину не было тяжело и больно от этого? Также, как и за всех других сыновей, отцов, матерей и дочерей, что не жалели себя ради общего дела, ради спасения государства от тех, кто пришёл стереть их с лица земли в самом прямом смысле? Это с британскими солдатами немцы обходились как с равными, как джентльмены. Но советское население они уничтожали самым зверзким образом.

И когда здоровье Сталина к концу 40-х годов и начале 50-х пошатнулось, также документально зафиксировано, что основную роль в политике стали играть люди из его окружения. И в конце концов они фактически отстранили его, а затем так или иначе убили - но последнее тем не менее нуждается в дополнительном изучении, поскольку эти архивы всё ещё под запретом.
Тем не менее, каждый может считать как угодно, это его право. Действительно, западный взгляд на Россию, СССР, вообще на славянский народ очень специфична.

Like a Ceasar or anyone else?

Did i state that i am a fan of Caesar? Nope..

P.S. link about "1907" is ridiculous. "Wow, Stalin participated in the robbery of the royal collection in 1907 with the murder of 4 people."

40, not 4. "Not bad" for a robbery.

Shock! But when the C's say that "Caesar killed many, of course" - we agree and say "of course,

No, i did not?! There had been no valid reason IMO for Caesar "messing around" in northern Europe.

it was such a time, and you know, because killing does not mean that it is bad." And how many killed Putin? Well, not personally, but thanks to. Or any other politician?

I am not a Putin fanboy either. Someone who did lead the KGB cant be trusted in any way. I do though understand that "the Americans" didnt let him a choice. Unless becoming an american protectorate is a valid choice. If we do think that competing nation states are real, that is. This war comes at an perfect time for the US btw.

Katyn ... didn't the Nazis do this for the same purpose with which modern "white helmets" and other "directors" stage their productions?

I dont fully understand this sentence. My opinion here is that "the Nazis" are not responsible for Katyn but "the Russians".

[..] You missed my text from the previous post, isolating only the words about the "dictator".

Sry, didnt see it. I will check it out tomorrow. Its half trough the night here.. :)

But I also get the sense that he would've presented his case in a pragmatic way, perhaps sharing information of Moscow knowing what the west was up to in Ukraine and how it would not be tolerated, I daresay that these negotiations were unsuccessful and this is why we're in the place we're in today.
My impression of the Putin-Macron dialogues is that Putin has several reasons to at least attempt to keep Macron "on side" throughout this:

1. France's early involvement in the Minsk accords via the "Normandy Four" format.
2. France's role as a key EU stakeholder, member of NATO and nuclear power.
3. France's recent diplomatic stoush with the US over the AUKUS submarine fiasco.
4. Historical French-Russo sympathies and cooperation since WWII.

I suspect that Putin knew that no overt support from Macron would be forthcoming regardless of how he presented his case and that he expects France to be more amenable to cooperation after the Ukraine situation has played out, thus his efforts to grant Macron a somewhat "privileged" level of dialogue compared to the rest of Europe. As @Joe pointed out, the fact that the economy has not collapsed in any overt way yet shows that the unexpected nature of Putin's move has caught the powerbrokers off guard and they are no longer sure that pulling the trigger economically will have the results they expect. Such a situation is beneficial to the EU, particularly France and Germany, in allowing them time and space to continue preparations for the eventual separation of Europe from the empire, whether the final push is due to economic, political or natural forces.

Once the initial media hysteria subsides, I think we can expect to see significant sober revaluation of foreign policies toward Russia in Europe, particularly in eastern Europe. Propaganda is one thing, but the cascade effects of two years of corona industrial disruption and the energy requirements needed to weather cooler climate patterns will cause common sense realpolitik to reassert itself. Nord Stream 2 can be turned on almost at the literal flick of a switch. Germany knows this, and France knows that Germany knows this. With Russia almost certain to be holding war crimes trials for captured Ukrainian perpetrators and the new information that will be released after plea bargaining and seized biowarfare & intelligence facilities are examined, RT must be swooning at the thought of all the scoops that will be coming their way. The amount of information released by this event could be beyond anything previously seen in human political history.

We may truly have entered a new timeline where nothing previous can be taken for granted and new possibilities abound.

- Finally the globalists got something going (remember the small Ukrainian troop crossing over to Russia), and they were expecting Russia to do a somewhat small-scale operation into the Donbass, which then would justify all the sanctions and cancellations, and more.

- However, instead, Putin et co. surprised them by going 'all in' with a large-scale blizkrieg with the aim of a complete regime change in Ukraine. This might have been further provoked by Zelenko's talks about restoring the nuclear weaponry of Ukraine, or some other intel that the Russians got about some very serious threat.
Yep, this is how I see it as well.

As I'm currently reading Prouty's 'The Secret Team' I'm reminded by the fact that the CIA/Secret Team operates almost exclusively in a reactionary and ad hoc manner – they are not capable of doing long term strategical and sensible planning because they lack capable and 'normal' leadership, leaders without psychopathology. Which means that they were probably using Ukraine as their playing ground for their 'fun and games' and didn't, and don't have, any overarching long-term plan. Maybe like with Vietnam: once the ST and CIA were rolling, there was no stopping even if continuation didn't make any sense.
Thanks aragorn, this is really interesting - I agree.

So much for "Anonymous" being any kind of useful movement.
Yup. My current thoughts are that the promotion of "anonymity" on the Internet as some sort of superior technological feature or attribute is suspicious. It generally just creates problems. Pseudonymity is more than sufficient for protection against trolls and most cybercriminals.

The approach which Russia is taking is very similar to the military intervention in Syria. Military targets and ISIS targets were attacked and civilian infrastructure was left intact. The same is clear to be happening in Ukraine, where military targets and Nazi troops are fair game to be eliminated.
The above is so different from the way US does intervention.
Note how efficient this is compared to the US m.o. as well. Fewer bombs, deployed more precisely, resulting in a quicker victory.

Is there a link for that?
There is also a sott article

Here in Germany, unfortunately, most of the anti-Covid camp seems to be onboard with the evil Russia narrative (except those who could see through this for a long time already). At least what you might call the "mainstream anti-Covid crowd". It is so ironic given Germany's history with Russia and Ukraine.
It is quite ironic really that the learning curve for the awakening of the masses just got a whole lot steeper!! It was hard enough to come to terms with the fact that their Governments could do such a thing as Covid and vaccine evils. But now their next biggest step is a massive u-turn again to try to come to terms with the fact that through all the years and years of anti Russian propaganda and demonization of Putin, that this has also been a blatant lie, throughout their entire schooling and life.

I think there was even more chance of them accepting the other demonized country - that of North Korea!

And to make their job even harder there was the media build up about will he/wont he attack Ukraine, he is going to attack Ukraine, and then low and behold, on cue, he does so immediately :-)

One thing of benefit for us, with our background knowledge, is that it is getting easier by each 'shockwave', for us to decipher online etc who are the people of similar alignment to us. We have had the 'health' education, now we have the 'world politics', next must be 'economics' or ' environment' (whichever comes first). Then inevitably 'survival'.

I know our grounding is far more in-depth than this. However, in many cases we just had the theory, now we actually get to learn from the 'experience', as well as watch the show. Put our empathy and compassion where it is justified and deserved. As well as help on many more fronts now the fear factor will also escalate exponentially due to ignorance and the lame-stream media.

On the flip side, there is also a more urgent call for 'external consideration', as more and more people will now get hysterical and desperate, even though the show has not truly got on the road yet. Stay free everyone! Big Hugs. Much Love. x

"The first victim in war is always the truth. The famous "fog of war" sets in"

Left: Captured Ukrainian soldiers
Right: The Ukrainian army captured 4 Russians soldiers

Or an example of wartime propaganda from the Russian side, when a Russian general (Konashenkov) at a briefing says that their army did not suffer losses, which, to put it mildly, is contrary to common sense. Since it doesn’t matter how professional the army would be, you can’t suffer losses only if you don’t receive resistance, and there is obviously resistance because all large Ukrainian cities are under the control of Ukraine or with battles in them (probably not a popular opinion)

Back
Top Bottom