Putin Recognizes Donbass Republics, Sends Russian Military to 'Denazify' Ukraine

Well, i hope your right.

And as China has said recently, "Taiwan is not Ukraine."

But the article you cited says, citation "Taiwan is [..] and has always been an inalienable part of China". Thats clear enough, isnt it? Why state this at all if you dont plan on "correcting the Tawain situation" sometime in the future?

(...) I must say that it was quite coherent, especially compared to the mainstream commentary ("Putin is Hitler", etc.).
To give you all an example, what one of the biggest news outlets in Poland looks like today:
Zrzut ekranu-20220225164822-2158x1162.png
From top left to the bottom right:
  • So much was from the talks ... Putin was dripping foam. He called the Ukrainian government a "gang of drug addicts"
  • Instead of waiting for sanctions, something can be done! We collected PLN 1 million to help Ukraine. The funds will go to kids, among others
  • EU countries agree to sanctions, but for Italy something else is important. "Sale of Gucci loafers"
  • Russia is bombing a kindergarten. "War crimes, we will report in The Hague"
  • Putin is playing poker and he can outbid
  • The Russians surrendered at Chernihov. "Nobody thought we were going to kill"
  • All alone against a column of Russian Tigr armored vehicles
They also started connecting anti-vaxxers with Russian propagandists:
This is what I am writing about today in @rzeczpospolita Michał Szułdrzyński: Rosyjska propaganda w sieci According to @ibimspl 80 percent anti-Ukrainian movement is selling accounts that previously distributed anti-vaccine content
This might be true to some extent because a lot of people that opposed forced vaccinations didn't like EU politics and were generally in favor of Poland exiting the EU. In this false dichotomy, that means that you can only be pro-Russian :rolleyes:

For those who do not understand how Nazi (German) motif fits into Ukraine history, start by reading this,

On July 22nd, 1763, a young woman (my insert: German women !!!) sat down at a neat little table in the cabinet of Peterhof Palace close to Petersburg, got out a quill and signed a ‘ukaz', a decree. "We, Catherine the second, Empress and Autocrat of all the Russians at Moscow, Kiev, Vladimir … We permit all foreigners to come into Our Empire, in order to settle in all the governments, just as each one may desire." The Manifesto is now kept in Russia's state archive.

Ever since that time Germany/Austria has had a hand in Russian and Ukrainian affairs. Those below the surface intrigues became most visible during WW II when some Ukrainians joined the German Military. The explanation most often given is , "We did it to fight for our independence.". OK, but when you join SS that is something different then if you join the Wermacht which had a military ethic to try to protect civilians (on paper at least but it is said that they were more ethical than SS). When Germany lost the war, their supporters stayed behind and tried to erase their involvement with the Germans. What we see today with Azov/Svoboda and other such groups are people whose family members were involved with the Nazis or see such involvement as being nobel.

Here is a short explanation about how US fits into all this. This is no big secret but simply a topic that is avoided in MSM in the West.

Here is a longer article about this. Note the date ----> 01.15.2022
;-)

Like a Ceasar or anyone else?

P.S. link about "1907" is ridiculous. "Wow, Stalin participated in the robbery of the royal collection in 1907 with the murder of 4 people." Shock! But when the C's say that "Caesar killed many, of course" - we agree and say "of course, it was such a time, and you know, because killing does not mean that it is bad." And how many killed Putin? Well, not personally, but thanks to. Or any other politician?
Compare Caesar to Sulla or Augustus and you'll see that not all 'mass murderers' are created equal. Caesar didn't launch show trials and execute his political enemies on trumped up (or nonexistent) charges, for example.

Here in Germany, unfortunately, most of the anti-Covid camp seems to be onboard with the evil Russia narrative (except those who could see through this for a long time already). At least what you might call the "mainstream anti-Covid crowd". It is so ironic given Germany's history with Russia and Ukraine.
The same in Italy, the alt news crowds that were exposing previously the plandemic for what it is now are on board with the PTB'S pathetic rhetoric that Putin is about to become a self proclaimed Emperor and soon will make mother Russia a great Empire again, "The Great Sith Empire" :lol: talking about delusional minds here.

Though there are still a few wise and brave italian voices who are seeing what is really happening and aren't afraid to speak out like Mr. Fulvio Grimaldi a very wise italian critical thinking gentleman.

The same in Italy, the alt news crowds that were exposing previously the plandemic for what it is now are on board with the PTB'S pathetic rhetoric that Putin is about to become a self proclaimed Emperor and soon will make mother Russia a great Empire again, "The Great Sith Empire" :lol: talking about delusional minds here.

Pretty much the same with the rest of the world. But why care anymore. If you want a better world, never listen to the majority. Let them complain and cry crocodile tears while you undertake action. And let them cry some more. Just do what is RIGHT! From now on we will see a different Putin and Russia. And we can all rejoice.

I think I'll have another watch of this documentary from Oliver Stone:

Ukraine's 2014 Maidan Massacre helped oust President Yanukovych with Russia painted as the perpetrator. Oliver Stone interviews Russian President Vladimir Putin, Yanukovych and others exposing the role the U.S. played in destabilizing the region.
Ukraine. Across its eastern border is Russia and to its west—Europe. For centuries, it has been at the center of a tug-of-war between powers seeking to control its rich lands and access to the Black Sea. 2014’s Maidan Massacre triggered a bloody uprising that ousted president Viktor Yanukovych and painted Russia as the perpetrator by Western media. But was it? “Ukraine on Fire” by Igor Lopatonok provides a historical perspective for the deep divisions in the region which lead to the 2004 Orange Revolution, 2014 uprisings, and the violent overthrow of democratically elected Yanukovych. Covered by Western media as a people’s revolution, it was in fact a coup d’état scripted and staged by nationalist groups and the U.S. State Department. Investigative journalist Robert Parry reveals how U.S.-funded political NGOs and media companies have emerged since the 80s replacing the CIA in promoting America’s geopolitical agenda abroad. Executive producer Oliver Stone gains unprecedented access to the inside story through his on-camera interviews with former President Viktor Yanukovych and Minister of Internal Affairs, Vitaliy Zakharchenko, who explain how the U.S. Ambassador and factions in Washington actively plotted for regime change. And, in his first meeting with Russian President Vladimir Putin, Stone solicits Putin’s take on the significance of Crimea, NATO and the U. S’s history of interference in elections and regime change in the region.

I find it interesting when ideas from different threads intersect. History: We have a huge bi-polar difference of opinion on Stalin and Katyn. These events occurred only in the past 100 years or so! We also have certainties being expressed about events and people and holy books that are 2-3 thousand years old. Oops, I mean 1.5-2.5 thousand years ago. And we see events being spun in real time.

I don’t really have a comment except that there needs to be an element of doubt, even though the mind generally wants definite answers. The future is “open”? Perhaps the past is too?

I confirm everything that the previous speakers have said, because I live 80 km from the Ukrainian-Polish border, and what is happening in the media nowadays is slowly crossing the Rubicon. The level of ignorance of many Poles exceeds all possible standards, both those to measure and those without any possible measure. The level of propaganda dripped into the heads and brains of Poles for several decades through the mainstream media is now unbelievably high, and the narrative is as follows: hate Putin, Russia, because they are barbarians, these are unpredictable lunatics and you can not negotiate with them, Putin is the aggressor of an innocent country, this is an unacceptable crime in Ukraine, Putin wants to attack Poland, and maybe even Europe, and he can do it even tomorrow, etc. We are Slavs, Poles, Russians as well as other nations of Eastern Europe, that is.

Yesterday, the queues to petrol stations in my town reached 1.5 km, the same in a town with 50 thousand inhabitants, 2 km away from me, there is no cash in ATMs, and I tried to withdraw money in 5 ATMs today (only the equivalent of 100$). Several gas and oil stations in my area ran out of gas, and stores were literally emptied of pasta, flour, sugar, and toilet paper.

I am trying to tone down the mood of my co-workers, but it is very difficult and in some cases impossible to do. All comments under articles about the situation in Ukraine in the main Internet portals have been disabled for several days, and it is simply impossible to express your opinion on the matter. Yesterday flightradar24 did not work during the day, allegedly in order not to show the enemy, i.e. Russia, how American planes are flying over Polish territory. On the Polish-Ukrainian border in border towns there are reception points for civilians from Ukraine who feel threatened by armed conflict, and everyone who applies is accepted without exception. This is exactly similar to the situation a few years ago, where alleged immigrants (potential terrorists) from the Middle East among all the immigration of civilians moved to the countries of Western Europe.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Back
Top Bottom