Putin Recognizes Donbass Republics, Sends Russian Military to 'Denazify' Ukraine

Source/Citation please!
Excerpt from the report of I. V. Stalin at the solemn meeting of the Moscow Council of Workers' Deputies with party and public organizations of Moscow on November 6, 1941.

...No matter how crows don't dress up in peacock feathers, they won't stop being crows. "It is necessary by any means," says Hitler, "to ensure that the world is conquered by the Germans. If we want to create our great German empire, we must first of all oust and exterminate the Slavic peoples - Russians, Poles, Czechs, Slovaks, Bulgarians, Ukrainians, Belarusians. There's no reason not to." "Man," says Hitler, "is sinful from birth, he can only be controlled by force. Any methods are permissible in handling it. When politics demands it, one must lie, betray and even kill." "Kill," says Goering, "everyone who is against us, kill, kill, you are not responsible for this, but I am, so kill!" "I liberate man," says Hitler, "from the degrading chimera called conscience. Conscience, like education, cripples a person. I have the advantage that I am not held back by any considerations of a theoretical or moral order." In one of the orders of the German command dated September 25 to the 489 infantry regiment, taken from a murdered German non-commissioned officer, it says: "I order to open fire on every Russian as soon as he appears at a distance of 600 meters. The Russian must know that he has a determined enemy against him, from whom he cannot expect any leniency." In one of the appeals of the German command to the soldiers found at the murdered Lieutenant Gustav Ziegel, a native of Frankfurt am Main, it says: "You have no heart and nerves, they are not needed in the war. Destroy pity and compassion in yourself - kill every Russian, Soviet, do not stop if you are facing an old man or a woman, a girl or a boy - kill, this will save you from death, ensure the future of your family and become famous forever."
I'm sorry about that. I Attributed to Hitler the words spoken by Goering. A very principled substitution, however, he also said enough.
If words are not enough, I cite a link to the official orders of the Wehrmacht General Staff on the same topic, recognized by the Nuremberg Tribunal as criminal.
Приказ «О применении военной подсудности в районе Барбаросса» — Википедия

How could they anticipate "Nazi concentration camps" back then? Russian soldiers had been happy being captured by german troops because of the fair treatment and food they got. They also got rid of their own political officers shooting them in the back this way.
Here, again, I apologize, there was a machine translation error. Instead of the word anticipate in the sense of prediction, it is necessary to use the word forestal in the sense of do earlier. We must pay tribute to Pilsudski, although he was ahead of the fascists in organizing concentration camp, he was still not the inventor of such forms. Here the primacy belongs, as I see it, to the British during the Anglo-Boer War.
As for the soldiers of the Red Army who happily surrender to the Fascist captivity, you are right here - there were such and there were many of them. The Germans formed a whole army of them. The Russian Liberation Army it was called. We called them Vlasovtsy by the name of the commander, by the way, a former lieutenant general of the Red Army. This name, Vlasovtsy, has become a household name and a synonym for traitors to the motherland, along with Bandera, whose heirs are now, at the moment, resisting the forces of the DPR, LPR and the Russian army in Ukraine.

One of the first horrors during WW2 had been the Katyn massacre in 1940. Citation: "It was a series of mass executions of nearly 22,000 Polish military officers and intelligentsia. It was initiated in NKVD chief Lavrentiy Beria's proposal to Joseph Stalin to execute all captive members of the Polish officer corps, which was approved by the Soviet Politburo led by Stalin."

This massacre is typical for WW2 as it had been executed by "the russians" and later had been discovered by german troops AND documented by the international red cross in 1941. Even it had been documented as russian warcrime by the international red cross in 1941 it had been counted as a german warcrime after the war with "the russians" wanting to use it during the Nuernberg "Trials". Which the US prevented from happening. It had been in east german history books as a german war crime until 1989. This makes it exemplary for the history of WW2 and of war crimes during and after WW2.

Here again there is a misunderstanding. Speaking about the myth, I did not mean the absence of this event as a fact. I do not dispute with the fast as such, the Prosecutor General's Office has recognized it in our country. However, I realized that you didn't read the article. It notes a certain number of inconsistencies, which makes it possible to doubt the thoroughness of documenting the facts.
I don't understand your statement about typicality. Are you really full of fairy tales about bloodthirsty Russians who devoured all the children alive and -flicked- all living things on the territory of unhappy Europe? If that's the case, then you and I have nothing to talk about at all.

Do i need to cite from "Ilya Ehrenburgs" "Kill" again? A text which had been dropped by airplanes over russian troops entering germany and called for killing ALL germans, not "only" soldiers and raping all woman?! This is the incident in military history i know where a goverment urges his troops to rape and kill civilians!

Here, in my opinion, there is a whole series of substitutions.
Firstly, I do not know what text you are familiar with, the text that is published here does not say a single word about what you are talking about. Below I will translate for you the full text of the article, known to us, and you will show me with your finger in which place it says about ALL Germans, not "only" soldiers and raping all woman as you say.
Secondly, Ehrenburg's article was published in the newspaper in the summer of 1942, when it was still 1.5-2 years before the Soviet troops entered Germany and before reaching the borders of the USSR.
And thirdly, an article in a newspaper authored by a film director can be considered a direct order of the government with a very big stretch. Even considering the fact that all newspapers at that time were under the control of the state
Kill !
Here are excerpts from three letters found on the murdered Germans:
Manager Reinhardt writes to Lieutenant Otto von Schirach:
"The French were taken from us to the factory. I chose six Russians from the Minsk district. They are much hardier than the French. Only one of them died, the rest continue to work in the field and on the farm. Their maintenance costs nothing and we should not suffer from the fact that these animals, whose children may be killing our soldiers, eat German bread. Yesterday I subjected two Russian beasts to light execution, who secretly devoured skimmed milk intended for pig queens..."
Matthias Zillich writes to his brother Corporal Heinrich Zichlich: "There is a camp for Russians in Leiden, you can see them there. They are not afraid of weapons, but we talk to them with a good whip..."
Someone Otto Essman writes to Lieutenant Helmut Weigand: "We have Russian prisoners here. These types devour earthworms on the airfield site, they rush at the garbage bucket. I saw them eating weeds. And to think that these are people..."
Slaveholders, they want to turn our people into slaves. They take the Russians to their place, mock them, drive them to insanity with hunger, to the point that, dying, people eat grass and worms and a filthy German with a rotten cigar in his teeth philosophizes: "Are these people?.."
We know everything. We remember everything. We realized that the Germans are not people. From now on, the word "German" is the most terrible curse for us. From now on, the word "German" discharges the gun. Let's not talk. Let's not be indignant. We will kill. If you haven't killed at least one German in a day, your day is gone. If you think that your neighbor will kill a German for you, you didn't understand the threat. If you don't kill the German, the German will kill you. He will take yours and torment she in his accursed Germany. If you can't kill a German with a bullet, kill a German with a bayonet. If there is a lull in your area, if you are waiting for a fight, kill the German before the fight. If you leave a German to live, a German will hang a Russian man and disgrace a Russian woman. If you killed one German, kill another - there is nothing more fun for us than German corpses. Don't count the days. Don't count the miles. Count one thing- the Germans you killed. Kill the German!- the old mother asks for it. Kill the German!- this is the child begging you. Kill the German!- this is the native land screaming. Don't miss. Don't miss it. Kill !
Ilya Ehrenburg

Must read piece on Ukraine by Pepe Escobar at Unz.

From the Black Sea to the East Med, Don't Poke the Russian Bear

View attachment 55483

Another masterpiece by Pepe. He truly excelled himself here. Just so love his wit and dry humour !

Yesterday flightradar24 did not work during the day, allegedly in order not to show the enemy, i.e. Russia, how American planes are flying over Polish territory.

Busy bees circling...

I have been following flightradar24 for quite a while today, out of curiosity.

I doubt they show everything - but a few American airplanes, as well one from UK, are shown, circling outside of Ukraine (e.g. in Poland, Romania, and in the Black Sea). Here are four screen dumps from today, 25 Feb 2022, around 21.00 Swedish time.

Sidnote:

Sweden had just recently invited (and executed) the US to exercise with B-52' over Sweden (over Småland & Dalarna), simulating attacking targets. No wonder Putin warned that if Sweden and Finland are joining the NATO.... I personally believe, that the situation in Ukraine will be used to push Sweden into Nato. I absolutely dislike the thought that Sweden is being maneuvered into becoming a member... There are so many strings attached to a membership with NATO, and I think also about "off the record" events, false flags and such... *hurrrk*

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Last edited:
The radioactive radiation at the reactor of Chernobyl has increased significantly in the last few hours from 3200 nSv/h to 65,500 nSv/h
(
t.me Intel Slava Z)

A Swiss study investigated childhood leukemia and lymphoma caused by natural background radiation from terrestrial gamma and cosmic rays. (Spycher 2015) A nationwide census-based cohort study was conducted for children <16 years in 1990 and 2000, with follow-up until 2008:

On average, natural terrestrial radiation contributed 54 nSv/h, cosmic radiation 45 nSv/h and artificial terrestrial radiation 8 nSV/h.

The study found evidence of an increased risk of cancer among children exposed to external dose rates of background ionizing radiation of =200 nSv/h compared to those exposed to <100 nSv/h. The increased risk among children exposed to a dose rates =200 nSv/h compared to those exposed to <100nSv/h for leukemia was HR = 2.04 (95% CI: 1.11, 3.74).

Radiation Health Effects
Joint Project Factsheet
Version 1.0 from 30 Sept 2016
Authors:
Gabriele Mraz, Austrian Institute of Ecology
Monika Wittingerová, South Bohemian Mothers (Czech Republic)
Radiation_Health_Effects_Factsheet_03_Oct_2016.pdf

Here in Germany, unfortunately, most of the anti-Covid camp seems to be onboard with the evil Russia narrative (except those who could see through this for a long time already). At least what you might call the "mainstream anti-Covid crowd". It is so ironic given Germany's history with Russia and Ukraine.

Exactly the same in Poland. Political party called Konfederacja and some independent journalists who were revealing the covid lie and were the only voice of reason for these past 2 years, now are openly rusophobic. There's literally no one reasonable left. That's so strange - now saying things different than MSM about covid is no longer a very controversial thing, many people think it was a scam and overreaction. But suddenly mentioning about US crimes during their operations in the Middle East and other countries is considered almost a crime itself. Also covid disappeared almost completely from the media. Narrative crashed. Maybe now it's time for a plan B?
Here in ... well, among french speaking people (Belgium, France, Quebec ), it seems that the ... anti-covid community are well up-to-date in regard to anti-russia propaganda. At least, and it's a great relief, the biggest french telegram channel (silvano trotta - 148k followers so far), did not fall in the anti-russian narrative, and he's leading among the telegram channels, this is a good news. What i noticed is that his posts on Ukraine have less comments than usual, and i think it's because many here are clueless about Ukraine, and i suppose that there's among a good % of the people who believed in the anti-russian narrative are now having kind of "glitches" in their mind : on one hand they "know" that the russian are bad, Putin is a bad guy and so on, but on the other hand, they (almost) all agree with Silvano and they like him, they get used to trust him these last 12 months, so ... what i figure out is that right now a lot french-speaking people are experiencing a kind of general raise of the consciousness, or awarness.

I checked also other french sources, and it seems that it's the same, main re-informer channels are well aware.
I wonder how is it going in other european countries ?
I have one colleague who is romanian, and sadly, she's full in the anti-russian narrative - she posted on our chat today and i admit i typed at least 5 answers, sometimes long, but finally canceled to post a response, one voice inside tells me it's a kind of bait and i have to resist to respond and be patient, let's try to so :)

For french speaking people (or understanding) :
I'm following right now the bi-weekly live of the deqodeurs (for french people), they base on an article they post just before the live starts and follow + discuss it, here's the link of the article - they'll speak about the ukraine later in the live, i wonder what they will say, they also drag a large community.

Or an example of wartime propaganda from the Russian side, when a Russian general (Konashenkov) at a briefing says that their army did not suffer losses, which, to put it mildly, is contrary to common sense. Since it doesn’t matter how professional the army would be, you can’t suffer losses only if you don’t receive resistance, and there is obviously resistance because all large Ukrainian cities are under the control of Ukraine or with battles in them (probably not a popular opinion)
It remains to be seen, at least Russian propaganda of how many troops and vehicles have been eliminated, I have not seen much, unlike Ukraine, what is perhaps being exaggerated is that the majority of Ukrainians are surrendering more than an initial moment in which if they were taken by surprise... there will be casualties, but surely they are being minimized by Russian strategies that were initially directed at strategic military points and for this reason large-scale direct confrontations have not yet occurred or have not occurred shown... it should also be considered that the Russian approach would be to avoid deaths if possible, unlike Ukraine... which would increase deaths, but allowing your own troops to die in large numbers is also ridiculous if this approach is not suitable in certain situations. in short, speculation that I cannot support much due to the many factors... of Anyway I guess the Russians are flexible enough to change strategies as required and it's not like this is an all-out Russian attack on Ukraine to get impatient after just two days.

It remains to be seen, at least Russian propaganda of how many troops and vehicles have been eliminated, I have not seen much, unlike Ukraine, what is perhaps being exaggerated is that the majority of Ukrainians are surrendering more than an initial moment in which if they were taken by surprise... there will be casualties, but surely they are being minimized by Russian strategies that were initially directed at strategic military points and for this reason large-scale direct confrontations have not yet occurred or have not occurred shown... it should also be considered that the Russian approach would be to avoid deaths if possible, unlike Ukraine... which would increase deaths, but allowing your own troops to die in large numbers is also ridiculous if this approach is not suitable in certain situations. in short, speculation that I cannot support much due to the many factors... of Anyway I guess the Russians are flexible enough to change strategies as required and it's not like this is an all-out Russian attack on Ukraine to get impatient after just two days.
What I am seeing on various places is that Russia is indeed experiencing heavy resistance in certain places and the takeover of the country isn't as easy as people may have thought.

Russia definitely has the upper hand but it just looks like Ukraine has a functional military of sorts and they are putting up an effective resistance in certain places.

It doesn't look clear cut to me. There was a missile today that landed in Russian territory - I am worried about this escalation spilling over and expanding.

Also, this all looks rather scary to civilians if I'm to be honest. There was a video doing the rounds of a couple of thousand Chechen special forces being deployed into Ukraine and they didn't look like a friendly bunch!

Back
Top Bottom