Putin Recognizes Donbass Republics, Sends Russian Military to 'Denazify' Ukraine

The Duran think that NATO is going to have to either go 'all in' soon, or 'all out', as regards continuing financial support, weapons and media coverage for Ukraine. There are clear tensions among NATO and EU members as to how much they are willing to commit (or how much pressure they can withstand). The flip-flopping on supply of proper heavy armoured tanks, for example, is just farcical at this point.

It's all a good reminder that nobody, however carefully and thoroughly they may analyse the situation, knows what is going to happen next. Emotions rule the show so much of the time, on both sides. Many people are so eager for Russia to display its 'escalatory dominance' soon that they latch on to any evidence of an imminent large scale offensive. I have seen the case made for this by so many people now, with reasoned arguments to support it, that I think movements out of Belarus are likely soon. However, the war of attrition in the Donbass continues in Russia's favour and there is still much to be done there.

As horrible as the whole situation is, it has been an excellent opportunity to learn about my own thinking, emotions and tendency towards anticipation. So much detail is available - from a detached view hovering above the landscape to the face of a soldier filmed by their killer's body camera, and worse. No war has carried so much significance for so many people, and been followed in such detail by so many. It seems like it offers opportunities to awaken, or descend into madness, like never before.

I dont understand why they just didnt toss the guns away as he asked them. If he wanted to kill them he wouldnt show himself to them at the first place. He could kill both of them from afar. The left one looked like he was willing to surender, but the right one with gun firmly in his hands was idiot.

Battle chaos, the AFU soldiers are stunned, they did not expect an attack from the rear and they think that the Russian soldier is one of their own and is confusing them for some reason, that is why the refusal to not hand over their weapons at the same time who try to identify themselves as AFU soldiers and who belong to the same side, the Russian soldier did not fully understand what was happening either and, faced with the refusal to surrender and the danger, he shot them.

Few things about this and other moves that occur to me.

There has been an ongoing buildup in forces in Belarus. A move south from there would probably be designed to, at least in part, cut off NATO supply routes from the West that have been the main source of Ukraine's ability to continue the war. It makes sense that Russia concentrated its efforts on securing Donbas and Crimea over the past year. But this task seems now to be close to completion, which opens the way for them to try to put a definitive end to the conflict by cutting off the supply lines.

This increases the chances of "escalation", however, and direct contact between Russian and NATO forces (given that much of the grouping and staging of supplies occurs on Polish territory). The nominal change in command structure that puts Gerasimov into a theater level command also suggests that Russia is anticipating possible escalation and a need to 'go global', in a sense.

One frigate and 3 subs left the Russian base at Novorossiysk yesterday, an unusual move (not a "mass exodus" as mentioned in the image), but it implies Russian moves to protect Crimea from any potential NATO action.
View attachment 69279
Despite the fact that some prior concern on the part of NATO can already be seen, what happened in Soledar has given them a reality check and has scared them even more. It seems that given the depletion of reserves and pressure, the possibilities of sending material heavier to increase, Poland will surely send a part of its Leopard tanks by the looks of it and is pressing others to join them.

About Japan there was:

And notice, Germany is not a party to the agreement about the new 6th gen plane.
Download the list and have a look at the number of Japanese who attended !!!!
IMPRESSIVE !!!

In such a case, I always wonder if this man is really sincere, or if he is only crying in front of the camera to give credence to his own very difficult situation in this war in which he just happened to find himself? When a man is really crying, tears involuntarily pour down his cheeks completely without any participation of his will and regardless of whether he is a man or a woman, and the quality of this film does not allow me to judge this accurately (maybe I'm blind, but I really can't see it on this film). For now, I assume with a high degree of probability that this guy is sincere. The boy thought to himself that you can kill yourself to any man, e.g. a Russian, because he is bad because he personally thinks so, plus he can still make money for it, and Ukraine is an eldorado for people like him. Nothing, for now, only Mr. Lobachevsky is going "on my mind" and saying "be vigilant". Just my 2 cents.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

The guy is obviously ‘upset’. But as to why he’s upset, the impression I get is it’s more like anger - the same type of anger that a child experiences when they’re not getting what they want. He’s obviously not getting what he wanted out of all this.

It always creeps me out when I see people crying and there are no tears.

Of course these guys from the West fighting for what they believe are just "shit". Not even real humans. No compassion ! So that the world will be better ? With such points of view I'm afraid that it can only get worst...
My thoughts exactly. Except not just from the West. From anywhere. Add that majority of them has no personal connection to that part of the world, except money. So, the more dead of them - the better.

I think that Poland would not be alowed to send Leopard tanks in Ukraine, because image or movie of destroyed Leopard would be very bad for busines. Bradly is already proven to be "not that good", so that will be sent, because no interest in buying them.

Following what I said previously :
Of course these guys from the West fighting for what they believe are just "shit". Not even real humans. No compassion ! So that the world will be better ? With such points of view I'm afraid that it can only get worst...
Here is the answer :
My thoughts exactly. Except not just from the West. From anywhere. Add that majority of them has no personal connection to that part of the world, except money. So, the more dead of them - the better.
This kind of statement from a Living Force in the Cass Forum is kind of weird for me.
Let's kill all these subhumans in order to reach a new Humanity ?
This world is insane !

Following what I said previously :
Here is the answer :

This kind of statement from a Living Force in the Cass Forum is kind of weird for me.
Let's kill all these subhumans in order to reach a new Humanity ?
This world is insane !
I didnt said they are subhumans. That I dont know. And I didnt mention Westerners.

Russians are there because they have reason for that. Ukrainians have their reason too. Also a number of people from aside. Who usually have personal connections to that region of the world. The so called "dogs of war" (which is very good description) are there for the money. Or for some false premise in which they believe. Or for just being the psychopats who loves to kill. Whatever their rrason is, they dont have any real personal connections to be involved.

The real difference is in motivation behind their actions. How true is their motivation.

I'm not fot "Montessori" wild school for children even, alas for grown up people. Everyone should bear the consequences for their actions. Dancing, holding hands, drinking combucha, thinking the "best on people", and "being positive", will not change the world for the better. Bearing the consequences could. The consequence for killing people for money or for no real personal reason is death. The more dead people which are like that - better the world. Very simple.

"An American veteran turned into a Mercenary of the AFU, Mark Lindquist, cries on camera because he miss his friends, everyone around him is been killed by the Russian strikes & the Ukrainian govt uses people like meat, there is no support or equipment."

Hate to say it, but in reality, you're on the wrong side Mark. The side that's responsible for all of the suffering: The West, using Ukraine as its proxy.

I'm not fot "Montessori" wild school for children even, alas for grown up people. Everyone should bear the consequences for their actions. Dancing, holding hands, drinking combucha, thinking the "best on people", and "being positive", will not change the world for the better. Bearing the consequences could. The consequence for killing people for money or for no real personal reason is death. The more dead people which are like that - better the world. Very simple.

If I were you, I wouldn't get too worked up about it. While I understand your reasoning about mercenaries, everyone eventually bears the consequences, or takes responsibility, for their actions, in one way or another. It's just that the consequences for others are usually not the same as the consequences we might like to see for them. So it's best, IMO, not to concern ourselves with 'others', there are waaay too many, and we can't do anything about them and their choices anyway (free will). So nothing anyone does will "change the world for the better" (free will again), but each of us can change our own "world" or reality for the better, and that of those close to us, by taking responsibility for what we think, say and do, so I'd say let's focus on that.

And btw, on that point, dancing, holding hands, being positive and, yes, drinking kombucha (at least for me!) can indeed change that personal "world" for the better.

Not sure if anyone's mentioned it yet but the name of the town Soledar struck me as an interesting place to have such a pivotal battle.

Perhaps this manufactured 'Solidarity' of the west is cracking now. Germany is already trying to back out of all this BS despite saying all the 'right words'.

Funniest thing is even Israel is having none of it. Everyone can see through this sham..

Nazi Ambassador to the UK is asking for thousands of tanks, LOL. Do we even have that many left combined?

The whole thing has become such a clown show now it would be laughable were it not for thousands of lives being shoved into the meat grinder.

When all is said and done, I hope there is hell to pay for the West.

If I were you, I wouldn't get too worked up about it. While I understand your reasoning about mercenaries, everyone eventually bears the consequences, or takes responsibility, for their actions, in one way or another. It's just that the consequences for others are usually not the same as the consequences we might like to see for them. So it's best, IMO, not to concern ourselves with 'others', there are waaay too many, and we can't do anything about them and their choices anyway (free will). So nothing anyone does will "change the world for the better" (free will again), but each of us can change our own "world" or reality for the better, and that of those close to us, by taking responsibility for what we think, say and do, so I'd say let's focus on that.

And btw, on that point, dancing, holding hands, being positive and, yes, drinking kombucha (at least for me!) can indeed change that personal "world" for the better.
In other words: nice, but dont hold your breath? ;-D

I am aware that the only world I can change is my own. Or, at least I can try.

Back
Top Bottom