Putin Recognizes Donbass Republics, Sends Russian Military to 'Denazify' Ukraine

That's a rather serious allegation to make and if you had no intention of providing any proof for it then you should not have made it.
It was a comment, not an allegation. There is a difference.

Are we attempting to censor me now here through accusations and double standards as to who can say what and how of some kind? Puzzling.

Look, I'm fine with leaving the discussion if different viewpoints shared are going to result feelings you have expressed. Michael encouraged me to participate in discussion and I have. There are plenty of other great discussion topics in the forum here to focus on.

I'm not speaking for Joe here but I think he means the guy is just swinging from his 'America' hip and therefore his biases come through loud and clear clouding everything he thinks and says. I have to admit Woodsman I started to listen to the link on your suggestion but turned off after 20 mins with a bad taste in my mouth.
The Saker warned his readers about the Russian 5th and 6th columns. People simply get convinced by these corrosive "analysts", I think, who love to pull everybody into their aura of hauteur to make people identify with their negative mindset.
These columns represent negative attack vectors.
Openly or covertly they are anti-Russia and are doing their job of spreading noise and trying to pull people into doom & gloom: Scramble FRV. The battle for the Souls, I think, is going on here. Because our Work training, I think, we can see it easier now. Machinations from these people are coming into the foreground.

Are we attempting to censor me now here through accusations and double standards as to who can say what and how of some kind? Puzzling.

Look, I'm fine with leaving the discussion if different viewpoints shared are going to result feelings you have expressed. Michael encouraged me to participate in discussion and I have.

Ok, let's call it a comment. All I want you to do is back up your comment that members here were, effectively, expressing glee at needless destruction and loss of life. It's very strange to me that you construe this simple request as censorship. I'm not, in any way, saying what you can or cannot say, I'm actually asking you to say more, and I'm not accusing you of anything, and I'm not applying any double standards that I can see (but please correct me if I am). I'm asking you to point to the comments by others where they expressed glee at needless destruction and loss of life. Why can't you do that?

Come to think of it, if the Western world wakes up one day with a heavy hit on their wallet, especially in the US, they will quickly forget about viruses, shut downs, freedoms, democracies etc but they will be standing up in arms to question their gov.
[...]

We only bow and shake heads in disbelief then live on in the hope whatever or whoever authority is in charge will make our lives better (never happens), in other words, we are not wired to think for ourselves or take charge of our own life or think independently, alas, the Western world is turning that way too rather quickly as we are witnessing consolidation in power among the highest ranks of the elites, still not knowing exactly what's been going on behind the veil, but it is astounding, there isn't much of a free world left anywhere anymore. This is an opinion I have formed after decades lived in both worlds.
Years ago I heard that people vote with their wallets . . . one of the reasons Trump won the last election. And as I've already pointed out, we, just like Ukraine and other lesser countries, have had a WEF/globalist puppet installed despite our "democracy". The rest of your statement is quite true in that freedom is being exterminated at an astounding pace - Trudeau/Freeland have made that excruciatingly clear. That is why the Freedom Trucker Convoys are so important and such a threat to the PTB. They will do whatever it takes to make "resistance is futile" an ironclad reality.

Look, I'm fine with leaving the discussion if different viewpoints shared are going to result feelings you have expressed. Michael encouraged me to participate in discussion and I have. There are plenty of other great discussion topics in the forum here to focus on.
Ok, let's call it a comment. All I want you to do is back up your comment that members here were, effectively, expressing glee at needless destruction and loss of life. It's very strange to me that you construe this simple request as censorship. I'm not, in any way, saying what you can or cannot say, I'm actually asking you to say more, and I'm not accusing you of anything, and I'm not applying any double standards that I can see (but please correct me if I am). I'm asking you to point to the comments by others where they expressed glee at needless destruction and loss of life. Why can't you do that?

Can you guys make a new thread to argue freely? Don't get me wrong but it is/will be ridiculous how much noise is/will be created if everyone decides to start arguing off topic with each other.
Thank you.

Now that there is a lot of censorship in the world today, I had a thought. Is there a backup site/plan if this website gets blocked or taken down? If so, can someone fill us/me in? An idea would be to create a tor (dark web) site maybe?

The internet is acting dodgy, not just for the "forbidden" sites, but sometimes Twitter doesn't load, and other big websites as well. I think someone is tampering big time with the digital infrastructure.

"Ukraine" did ask ICAN to remove all russian toplevel domains from their root servers. This would mean that most of the western hemisphere would not be able to reach any russian sites anymore. Unless they use non russian TLDs, off course.

The current stance of most network operators seems to be to not cut anyone off but just continue to insure connectivity. This will probably not last long as policies will be interfering.

As Niall posted above, some countries are thinking about jailing people who "spread justifications for the war"!

This is worse than during Covid times!

Totally. A friend did send me a message stating that the Raiffeisen Bank Austria blocked all Russians accounts. Even their own employee accounts if the employee is russian. They can reactivate the accounts by showing a valid VISA though but still a lot of russians dont seem to have access to their bank account.

German universities seem to exmatriculate russian students. This is an level of insanity not even known during covid times.

In other news, NordStream 2 lays off 140 employees in Switzerland. Germany "thinks of maybe perhaps not shutting down nuclear power after all" LOL. The sanctions war has escalated to a kind of insane "see who will be last man standing" game. This really feels like some sort of end game and who the heck knows what the myriad consequences of all this will be!

Yupp...

Now this is a new development and slant for the World Political System, one wonders how well this will be received. In the towers of power in the West. Maybe this is a new tacit in the information wars from Russia.

Shoigu told reporters about the new event on Tuesday, saying it will be held in August, in conjunction with the “Army-22” international military technology forum near Moscow. The initiative is meant to “unite the efforts of the international community in the fight against the ideology of Nazism, neo-Nazism in any form of its manifestation in the modern world,” he said.

Given that the WEF forum is attempting to foist on the world, the same form of ideology with different words, empowering a world, where we are all one, will not own a dime and will embrace our slavery and love it. the usual BS, and ideology.

It will be interesting to see how this is received and plays out.

I just can’t even imagine how Russia, having installed its puppet government, will be able to carry out its indoctrination, especially among young people who will consider that this is occupational propaganda, it is impossible to block information even with the great Chinese firewall, you can enter social networks banned in China thanks to vpn, and Russia has close such no technological possibilities
Pressure on the newly elected Ukrainian government, its gonna be hell for them. Especially if they will be sane people, chosen wisely by Team Lavrov/Putin. All friends of Donetsk / Lugansk and thankful to Russia. If that ideal government somehow gets put into power, they'll face hostility from Russia-hater Ukrainians and immense hatred from EU-WEF-USA.
I think if such government realizes, the immense negativity generated from these hateful people will be more than enough to: (A) Create horrible mega-storms everywhere; (B) Attract such a protracted asteroid bombardment that people will envy the dinos with their amazing, mercifully fast, one-shot extinction level event.

Already if you noticed, the weather - which in my area was optimistically forecast as sunny and light wind - grew so restless clearly mirroring the War Sentiment / Gnashing of Teeth by hundreds of millions of Sheeple - that now the sunny element is frequently converted into overcast and the forecast light wind perpetually turned into cold, strong winds for more than a two weeks now. Instead of a nice warming up, we got ugly, rash, cold weather.

The creative energy of humanity definitely is being abused now. To create chaos in the future, no doubt. Just to make it harder to navigate into any relatively better timeline.. in this mass-hatred and mass-negativity.

The latest from South Front, is it reality who knows, information is tightly controlled from both sides,.

Now this is a new development and slant for the World Political System, one wonders how well this will be received. In the towers of power in the West. Maybe this is a new tacit in the information wars from Russia.

Shoigu told reporters about the new event on Tuesday, saying it will be held in August, in conjunction with the “Army-22” international military technology forum near Moscow. The initiative is meant to “unite the efforts of the international community in the fight against the ideology of Nazism, neo-Nazism in any form of its manifestation in the modern world,” he said.

Given that the WEF forum is attempting to foist on the world, the same form of ideology with different words, empowering a world, where we are all one, will not own a dime and will embrace our slavery and love it. the usual BS, and ideology.

It will be interesting to see how this is received and plays out.
Boy is this ever a propos, I just think of accounts of the Nazi seige of Leningrad and what that history must mean to so many Russians.

An aside, it was pointed out that Chrystia Freeland, Canadian Deputy PM, at a Ukraine support rally - social media post dated Feb 28, 2022 - carried the colours of one of the Nazi groups. Freeland = Young Global Leaders grad.

Freeland caught holding pro-Nazi banner at Ukraine protest

Your reference to WEF ideology fits here, linked by Freeland's odd presentation with a Nazi banner. The article identifies the banner with the Bandera movement. Description of Bandera history from the article.

"Stepan Bandera was a Nationalist Ukrainian politician during the Second World War who is accused of war crimes and leading atrocities against Jewish and Polish people.

He is an incredibly polarizing political figure in Ukraine, as some view him a national hero who fought for Ukrainian independence.

Bandera helped create the Organization of Ukrainian Nationalists (UPA), an organization that legacy media reports have described as being “far-right” and “extremist” and who have been characterized as “Neo-Nazis.”"

Thanks anyway for your opinion, indeed this is a place to share ideas and yours is welcome... I'm with you in that maybe it didn't seem that way or it wasn't well enough seen as the mere opinion it was , and it was suggested to you, for example, that you read the material and that perhaps made you feel a little rejected or you felt a little rejected in your opinion? as you will know mainly this is a research forum mainly and when we are beginners (also I am) or even if we have been around longer, many times we can feel a little bad for the answers that are given here (myself included) or not feel good enough or intelligent, there is no need to worry more that for avoiding the noise, we are here to learn all of them so there is absolutely no problem and our answers many times are far from being good enough so it is not that all this happens for you and you opinion in this case somewhat "divergent", we are here to talk and it seems good to me that perhaps it is not seen from the outside as if we take it seriously enough, I even received a response in a previous comment from a person who she was quite emotionally upset and perceived that we were making fun of each other from behind a desk without understanding the real situation in situ... leaving sentimentality aside, I believed or that the majority here laughs at the situation itself and at the lies, it is not that we have not laughed at the Ukrainian soldiers a little too and perhaps it is true that they deserve a little more respect despite the general ignorance of the situation, but from what is seen in several situations they have really behaved like clowns and that could even extend in some cases to Russian soldiers, although there is more money to loot, I have not seen them giving us a bigger show on the networks... In any case, we can't always be "pleasing" others, people who see us as clowns I'm sure there always will be.

Although I do suggest that you reevaluate what most of us were having fun with suffering deliberately, this must be said without unadorned and if so, please leave us some screenshots to see if it is necessary to reevaluate ourselves.

Changing the subject, as I mentioned before, I am also a little shocked by the situation and at the same time happy, really despite what Putin has said, maybe he has more reasons to have carried out this attack that we do not know at the moment, but I think that despite not being aware to a certain extent of the topics that circulate in this forum, he is a GREAT soul, before arriving here many of us did not ask for guidance and to know the things of the world?, yes, but not because we ignored much more at that time we did not want to be good people, besides the learning of each soul is in the unconscious, we are not so special here and the only ones who want to do it right and even more outside there are many people with enormous ability also and even better in some facets, for end by saying that I think we should get out of our heads the idea that good is harmless and we will always be protected without having to respond to evil, it is really a bit uncomfortable to be in this situation if not to say ugly, but deep down apparently at this moment Putin is directly facing almost all the psychopaths in the world, if that is not the most noble and brave I do not know what it is... thanks for sharing and sorry if I'm not seeing it yet something or am I overanalyzing certain things dear. :flowers:

Last edited:
Years ago I heard that people vote with their wallets . . . one of the reasons Trump won the last election. And as I've already pointed out, we, just like Ukraine and other lesser countries, have had a WEF/globalist puppet installed despite our "democracy". The rest of your statement is quite true in that freedom is being exterminated at an astounding pace - Trudeau/Freeland have made that excruciatingly clear. That is why the Freedom Trucker Convoys are so important and such a threat to the PTB. They will do whatever it takes to make "resistance is futile" an ironclad reality.
The thing about the Ukrainians of today is that they have never tasted the lifestyle the Western citizens had enjoyed during the olden days of the cold war and are enjoying it right now. Many people don't realize how difficult it is to obtain a visa just to go abroad to visit countries whilst seeing their ruling oligarchs and gov puppets enjoying their yachts, cars and vacation trips to exotic destinations. The western citizens never have to face this problem unless they have criminal records or something, so many things they take for granted, but that's an issue for another thread. It is the small pebbles that overturned the wagon. Think of the Ukrainians like teenagers who were always living under the same umbrella of the same parents over and over again who are dying to explore the world out there and there's us who tell them not to go there or else they'll face the consequences. Just teenagers you know, on hormones, they will always find ways to sneak out of the house. Then think of the predators who are waiting for them to get a taste of fresh meat. Man!

Let's just scratch words like "democracy" from our vocabulary and be grateful we are not in the death zone of crossfire.

Well here you have it, before it is deleted, the ranting of an old decpit demented leader, of what the world is lead to believe as the "Leader of the Free World".

President Joe Biden has stated that Russia’s Vladimir Putin “badly miscalculated” by ordering a military invasion of its neighboring state, claiming he tried to “shake the very foundations of the free world.”

“Throughout our history we’ve learned this lesson – when dictators do not pay a price for their aggression, they cause more chaos,”
Biden said at the opening of his State of the Union speech on Capitol Hill Tuesday night.

Biden further claimed that “Putin’s war was premeditated and unprovoked” as the Russian leader “rejected efforts at diplomacy” and “thought the west and NATO wouldn’t respond.”

Biden specifically singled out Ukraine's Ambassador to the US Oksana Markarova, who was seen sitting with first lady Jill Biden, for a long round of standing applause as he praised the resolve of the Ukrainian people.

“[Putin] thought he could roll into Ukraine and the world would roll over. Instead he met a wall of strength he never imagined,” the president continued. My words. Hmm! living in a world of virtual reality, or maybe spending too much time in the Metaverse

But while the US leader reiterated Washington’s unwavering support for the Kiev government and promised even more financial and military aid – he firmly rejected the idea of sending American troops to confront Russia on Ukrainian soil. Still, he boasted of a heightened military presence in the region, stating the deployments would shore up Washington's European partners.

“We have mobilized American ground forces, air squadrons, ship deployments to protect NATO countries including Poland, Romania, Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia... And as I’ve made crystal clear, the United States and our allies will defend every inch of territory, that is NATO territory, with the full force of our collective power,” Biden said to another round of applause

Thought Ukraine was not NATO territory. New one on me

And the show must go on! Grab all those popcorn machines while you can for the front row seats, things are hotting up for the encore, and boy will it be a doozy, beyond imagination!.

Back
Top Bottom