Putin Recognizes Donbass Republics, Sends Russian Military to 'Denazify' Ukraine

Talking about 'false flags'... :shock:

Kaufland, a major German retailer is selling 'weatherproof Ukrainian garden flags'.

According to Thomas Röper of anti-spiegel.ru the following bargains have just been removed from their site.

azov.JPG

The producer of the flags is said to be Haobuy which could be a Chinese company.

Haobuy and Kaufland seem to be cashing in on the latest Ukraine war craziness as if it were a Football World Cup tournament. Somebody must have tipped Kaufland off since the Azov product is no longer available.

Displaying or even selling Nazi symbols in Germany is a serious crime. I reckon that none of these business people knew what 'A3OB' meant anyway nor did the media enlighten them about the Nazi scourge in Ukraine.

Gonzalo Lira

Somebody whom I trust passed this along to me, and I have no idea if it’s true or not. But it most definitely passes the smell test.

I have been hearing allegations that Israeli arms dealers are buying up weapons left right and center. I have also been hearing that AFU commanders are trying to get their families to Poland. I had not connected the two rumors, as they are connected here in this post.

The one bit of information that I did not know was the part about the Russian generals being assassinated by Russians because of their incompetence/corruption. That also makes a hell of a lot of sense, to tell you the truth.

IMG_20220404_042903_364.jpg

Read carefully. Assume he's correct (he is). Govern yourself accordingly:

From Clif High

If you know Russian, you can watch these 3 videos. Here, here, and here. It's an interview with an analyst called Michail Muraviev. Apparently he is a well known analyst who "disappeared" from the net for a decade more or less, and now returned.
Thank you for sharing. His language has to my ears many colloquial expressions, and it is fast.

He says that the level of education will not return to the level it was in the 1960'ies (In Russia, I guess, though I think it is true for many other countries). There are still people who learn and know a lot, but less are needed.

He is of the opinion that the current situation with for instance Instagram closed in Russia will not last for long.

Muraviev thinks that it is not in Russia's interest to have a broken Europe, though in the present situation, some hardship may help the western governments to think more constructively and realistically. He believes like Thierry Meyssan that Europe will be dropped by the US, but that the US at the same time has interests in not seeing Eurasia and Africa succeed.

Here is a quote from the article by Meyssan: The New World Order that is being prepared under the pretext of war in Ukraine -- Sott.net
Already in 1991, the Straussian Paul Wolfowitz wrote in an official report that the USA should prevent a power from developing to the point of competing with it. At the time, the USSR was in tatters. So he named the European Union as the potential rival to be destroyed [5]. This is exactly what he did in 2003, when, as number 2 in the Pentagon, he forbade Germany and France to participate in the reconstruction of Iraq [6]. This is also what Victoria Nuland talked about in 2014 when she instructed her US ambassador in Kiev to "-flick- the European Union" (sic) [7].
Other subjects:
Thoughts on the incidents about torture and abuse

Today I watched a video about the torture that has been carried out by the Ukrainian government in Mariupol, but it will not come out in our medias, I guess. Rather there might be room for: Human Rights Violations in the Occupied Parts of Ukraine’s Donbassince 2014 — Halya Coynash UI Reports on Human Rights and Security in Eastern Europe No. 1 which is researched but oddly onesided, considering that there is ample evidence.

Yesterday, I saw a claim about mistreatment of Russian POW on Twitter, I could not find a source, but with a bit of translation etc I ended up on a Russian forum, with different claims. I learned by reading the moderator posts that they had been busy editing and removing stuff, some but was false. A moderator said she had seen three photos of just that kind of mutilation which was discusssed, so it was real, though the extent remained unknown. The West covering all this up and so many people being held in the dark or not wishing to see is not promising at all, what we are subject to is UA-US-GB-NATO-EU "truths".

Headlines
Two Danish papers have headlines, some of which make me ask, if they prepare us for war, or is it fear harvesting and mass mobilization of the collective intent?
‘Post-apocalyptic images’ become taken where the Russians are retreating
Expert: Mass killings of civilians in suburban Kyiv pillage the West's self-understanding and moral obligation to intervene
While the world is in shock over the reports from Butja, Russia's army is coming up with a controversial interpretation
Everyone today knows about the Ukrainian flag. Does anyone know what does the Syrian flag look like? The Afghan or the Somali?Alle i dag kender til det ukrainske flag. Er der nogen der mon ved hvordan det syriske flag ser ud? Det afghanske eller det somaliske?
131 atomic bombs were to destroy Denmark: »Everything is possible reason to believe that Russia today shares the same consideration '
It's the war everyone fears - now gives experts their bid: ‘We have to talk about it '
To the above there is a map with soldiers in blue and red with planes and tanks in the same colours.
One politician wants the citizens to pay tax to Ukraine, but it was not well received by all: Shamelessly asks the Danes to pay a Ukraine tax - Sofie Carsten Nielsen has failed However, it does show how far this game has gone.

Last edited:
I "hear" news on a regular basis (from family, for example, who listen to MSM) that there are a lot of Russian soldiers in the hospital in Belarus and Crimea because of radiation poisoning, because they have been digging trenches around Chernobyl powerplant. Can this be verified? Is this another attempt at propaganda? I would think Russia would be more clever not to send troops unprotected into that region?

I "hear" news on a regular basis (from family, for example, who listen to MSM) that there are a lot of Russian soldiers in the hospital in Belarus and Crimea because of radiation poisoning, because they have been digging trenches around Chernobyl powerplant. Can this be verified? Is this another attempt at propaganda? I would think Russia would be more clever not to send troops unprotected into that region?
My guess would be propaganda. It seems silly to me that the troops sent to Chernobyl wouldn’t have been given a simple Geiger counter. I also have not seen any trench warfare videos from the conflict.

NEW EVIDENCES SHED LIGHT ON ALLEGED MASSACRE IN BUCHA, KIEV REGION (VIDEO, PHOTO)​

Support SouthFrontPDF Download
New Evidences Shed Light On Alleged Massacre In Bucha, Kiev Region (Video, Photo)
Click to see full-size image
On April 3, the Ukrainian propaganda machine attempted another attack against Moscow. A few videos showing dozens of civilians who were allegedly killed by the Russian servicemen were widely spread by all the Ukrainian MSM.
The main thesis of the Ukrainian and Western media is that the Russian military left Bucha, causing huge civilian casualties. One of the main pieces of evidence was a video of the AFU driving along the city. Corpses of civilians were shown laying along the road.
The slightest analysis of the footage rose a lot of suspicions on its credibility. You can read more information HERE.

Today, there are more interesting videos from Bucha shared by the Ukrainian military which may help to shed light on what did really happen in the town left by the Russian troops on March 30.
On April 2, a day before Ukrainian “journalists” came to Bucha to stage the horrific scenes on the streets, the National Police of Ukraine published a video of the mop up operation in Bucha.
Video Player

02:22

07:48

New Evidences Shed Light On Alleged Massacre In Bucha, Kiev Region (Video, Photo)
The footage confirmed that:
  • there were no corpses laying on the streets. Not a single civilian confirmed that any mass shootings in the city.
  • Ukrainian demining teams who entered the town right after the Russian withdrawal had no work to do. They are seen walking on the streets along with civilians. Not a single mine left by the Russians was shown on the video.
  • Servicemen of the National Guard asked some of civilians if they need help, no of them replied asking for any immediate assistance, confirming that they are fine.
Only one man is seen killed in his car. It is not clear how did his death happen. Another victim was obviously a servicemen of one of the warring sides killed in clashes, whose corps is laying near a destroyed military equipment.
One of Ukrainian “patriots” made a comment on behaviour of the “Russian invaders”. After his own compatriots told Russian servicemen about his acute social awareness, Russian military checked his apartment but found only flags and a bunch of Ukrainian symbols. To add some drama to his case, the man claimed that Russian soldier took him out “to kill him”, but suddenly changed his mind and brought the man to the military commander. The brave patriot only had a short peaceful conversation with Russian servicemen, with no tortures.
This video of the National Police of Ukraine, shot presumably on April 1 or earlier, does not really correspond to what the Ukrainian media published on April 3, trumpeting to the whole world that the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation allegedly carried out a “mass massacre” of civilians.
As more photos are shared from the spot, more proves that the scene was staged appear.
As the main video proof from Bucha raised a lot of suspicions and was quickly disclaimed, it was accompanied by more fake photos allegedly made in the town.
Unfortunately, these attempts are even less effective and are evident lies. For example, notorious Advisor to the Head of the Office of the President of Ukraine Arestovich published the photo of a woman tortured in Mariupol last week by Ukrainian Azov militants, claiming that she was a victim tortured by the Russians. The photo was later deleted but was widely spread by the Ukrainian MSM, who even did not come together if it was in Gostomel or in Bucha. The Ukrainian media are trying their best to gain as much hype as possible, lying on any matter.
Photos of alleged Russian soldiers who staged the “genocide in Bucha” was spread in Ukrainian telegram channels.
In fact, Ukrainian media used a random photo of Yakut conscript soldiers, which was found in social networks. These soldiers were demobilized a year ago. Now they were advised to hide their army photos so as not to be exposed in Ukrainian fakes.
Some of the victims in Bucha are people who were killed by the so-called Ukrainian territorial defense. This is confirmed by the Ukrainians themselves. The rest of the victims were killed in the shelling conducted by the AFU after the departure of Russian troops — this is indicated by a large number of craters from artillery strikes on the video.
On April 3, the Russian Defense Ministry confirmed that Kiev’s information about the mass killings in the Ukrainian Butcha was not true, and the footage was staged.
The Russian Defense Ministry stated that all the facts irrefutably confirm that the photos and video frames from Bucha are another staging of the Kiev regime for the Western media, as it was a case in Mariupol with the maternity hospital, as well as in other cities.
It was added that:
  • All units of the Russian troops completely withdrew from Bucha on March 30, and these shots appeared on the 4th day after that, when SBU officers and representatives of Ukrainian TV arrived there;
  • During the stay of Russian soldiers in Bucha, not a single civilian was injured;
  • 452 tons of humanitarian aid were delivered and issued to civilians by Russian servicemen in the settlements of the Kiev region.
On April 4, the Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov claimed that Russia sees a direct threat to international security in such provocations as in the Butchs. In turn, spokesperson of the Russian President Peskov claimed that Russia categorically rejects any accusations of involvement in the deaths of people in the Ukrainian Butcha, the topic should be discussed at the international level.
Peskov added that the videos distributed by Ukraine cannot be trusted, experts of the Russian Ministry of Defense have revealed signs of video forgery and fakes, facts and time lane also undermine the reliability of the statements of the Ukrainian side.
“We would demand that international leaders not rush into sweeping accusations and listen to Russia’s arguments.” -Peskov said.
In turn, the European Union has already claimed that its readiness to tighten sanctions against Russia and strengthen Kiev’s support in defense issues, according to German Foreign Minister Anna Lena Berbock on Twitter. European officials attribute this decision to the reports of the Ukrainian authorities about the events in Bucha. London followed their example.
Surprisingly, on April 4, London has not agreed to hold a meeting of the UN Security Council on the events in Bucha in Ukraine. This was stated by the official representative of the Russian Foreign Ministry Maria Zakharova in Telegram.

GERMANY REFUSED TO SUPPLY UKRAINE WITH INFANTRY FIGHTING VEHICLES – REPORT​

Support SouthFrontPDF Download
Germany Refused To Supply Ukraine With Infantry Fighting Vehicles – Report
A Bundeswehr gunner aboard a 122nd Infantry, Company 5, Marder IFV fires a MILAN wire-guided anti-tank missile at Grafenwoehr Sept. 21, 2004. By Paula Guzman, 7th ATC Public Affairs. Source: http://www.hqjmtc.army.mil/feature/bwtrain/
Germany had refused to supply 100 Marder infantry fighting vehicles (IFVs) to Ukraine, German news outlet Welt reported on April 3.
Ukrainian sources told Welt that Ukrainian Defense Minister Oleksii Reznikov sent a letter to his German counterpart, Christine Lambrecht, asking for the IFVs and other heavy weaponry. However, Lambrecht rejected the request in a phone conversation with Reznikov .
The German Defence Ministry confirmed the Ukrainian request. However, it noted that all Marder IFVs are bound by NATO commitments, therefore their withdrawal from positions would then have to be resolved within NATO.
The Marder, which was developed more than fifty years ago, can carry up to nine personnel and has an operation range 520 kilometers.
The IFV is armed with a 20 mm Rheinmetall MK 20 Rh 202 automatic cannon MILAN ATGM [anti-tank guided missile] launcher and a 7.62 mm MG3 machine gun. The vehicle went through a number of upgrades that included fitting night vision equipment and a thermal imager, as well as an upgraded ammunition feed to the main cannon.
Germany has been supplying weapons to Kiev forces since the beginning of the Russian special military operation in Ukraine. The weapons supplied by Germany included hundreds of Stinger anti-aircraft missile systems and Panzerfaust-3 anti-tank rocket-propelled grenades.
On April 1, Germany announced that it had cleared a planned transfer of 56 Pbv-501 IFVs, which are upgraded ex-East German Soviet-made BMP-1s, from the Czech Republic to Ukraine.
Germany’s refusal to supply Ukraine with Marder IFV was clearly the result of a technical issue, not a shift in Berlin’s policy. Like the rest of Western states backing Kiev forces, Germany hopes that its military support to end up foiling the Russian special operation in Ukraine. In reality this support is just prolonging the war.

Back
Top Bottom