Putin Recognizes Donbass Republics, Sends Russian Military to 'Denazify' Ukraine

I would like to talk a bit about the situation around Energodar. Since I live right next to the nuclear power plant on the opposite coast.

I made notes on the map:
- blue areas: exact locations from where artillery, MLRS, 120 mm mortars and drones of Ukrainian "people's defenders" are firing;
- green areas: places from where probably also strikes are launched (I know this only from retellings, I cannot say for sure, but I am more than sure that this is true, as these are very close and convenient points for firing from them);
- orange circle: I am there;
- red circle: Zaporizhzhya nuclear power plant (its 2 smokestacks and all 6 power units are visible from my city from high point/upper floors, if the view is not blocked).
The average distance from the center of my city to the nuclear power plant is about 15 km. Half that from coast to coast.

ZNPS.jpg

Ukraine's shelling of Energodar and the nuclear power plant began around mid-July (around the 12th/13th) and continued until yesterday evening (September 1). Today, as of this writing, it is still quiet. Ukrainian forces were striking alone for the first few days, and there were no retaliatory strikes (at least, I have not heard anything about that). Then the artillery duels began, which lasted more than 1.5 months. Which makes me really wonder why Russia didn't suppress this by destroying the firing positions of the Ukrainian troops at that point and generally preemptively. Since they create VERY many problems and real threats, including strikes on residential neighborhoods.

At first, Russian troops returned fire only at night and only from multiple rocket launchers, which cover squares, there rather poor accuracy. As a result, many residential buildings, kindergartens, and other civilian infrastructure were damaged and destroyed, because the "defenders" were hiding behind the backs of civilians. It's the same in my city. Nikopol and Chervonogrigorovka suffer the most, as that is where most of the blows to the Energodar zone come from. Then there is my city, and artillery (including American M777 howitzers, as the reports of the Russian Ministry of Defense claim) also stands within its boundaries and on its outskirts. I can hear them firing very well here, just a few kilometers from my house. My town is small, and I'm practically in the middle of it, and the distance to most of the outermost points of the city is about the same. These are loud shots from howitzers and mortars.

A couple of weeks from the start of the shelling in June, the Russian troops, in addition to MLRS, began retaliating with howitzers as well. And all these "incoming" shots could be heard very well here, too, even through the closed windows and shutters I had to make on the windows in the house to at least somehow protect my relatives from the likely scattering of shrapnel and broken glass.
How it happened: the Ukrainians fired throughout the day in a series of shots, sometimes artillery fire for up to two hours in a row, then a short pause, and then they kept firing again, and so on all day long, until nightfall. Then the Russian counterattacks began, several times during the night. And this went on for a little over a month.
But for the last 2-3 weeks the Russian side also has been firing at any time of the day or night.
There are local chats in the social network of telegrams, where "patriots of Ukraine" (read Nazis and haters of everything Russian, including their own citizens with ANY other opinion) represented by Yevtushenko, head of the Nikopol district military administration (and my city is part of this district) publish photos after Russian retaliatory strikes, but only extremely avoidably: not a single mention or photo of military casualties/military equipment, just the same mantras "the bloody aggressor is once again destroying a peaceful city and fighting the residents' homes and stores" and all that. Houses and other buildings are indeed destroyed, damaged, some residents are indeed killed in their beds and injured. "Thanks" to the Ukrainian "defenders" for that.

However, a few weeks ago, in fact, there was a nighttime strike from Energodar from the 'Grad' MLRS right in the center of my city, where the Palace of Culture, bank, many stores, stadium, several cafes, clinic, school, etc. are located. The building that received the main hit was a bank and the office of a private security organization that has been operating in my city for more than 11 years (their main office is in another region). They wore gray camouflage uniforms and were armed only with truncheons and traumatic pistols. In that building is their control room and their living quarters. And that's where the night strike took place. Ten people died on the spot, two more later died in the hospital, and several more were wounded. Some of them I knew personally.
But the actual location of the military was in a nearby building, and the military was not harmed at all. Neither were the tent-covered vehicles standing under windows, as people said.
I do not know who passes the data to the Russian side for targets, or how they choose them themselves, but that strike was definitely in the wrong place. Unfortunately, uninvolved people always suffer from hostilities, on both sides.

The only reason it’s a sticking point for me is because it’s based on completely erroneous ideas about Putin’s goals in Ukraine. However, when asked what he believes Putin’s goals are, he says, to protect Russia and maintain Crimea, the south east corridor, and make an agreement about the Donbass. In that sense, the capacity of Russia’s military would only need to be enough to achieve those objectives.

It’s just the whole elephant in the room about how Russia has conducted itself in Ukraine that is niggling at me regarding Chomsky’s analysis. If we’re going to base analyses on hard facts, the idea that Russia ‘can’t conquer’ Ukraine shouldn’t even come up in the conversation.
I've not listened to the video, so I can't give an analysis of it. But when Chomsky says Russia is doing what it's doing to "protect Russia" and so forth, is it possible that he's talking about Russia conquering Ukraine as the means by which Russia is intending to protect itself and so on?

I mean, just because we understand Russia's self-defense strategy as being a non-conquering one doesn't mean others must see it that way. Chomsky isn't known for going too far off the reservation when it comes to media narratives after all.

It seems possible to me even if he understands the reasons for the invasion that he doesn't understand the invasion itself. If that makes sense.

Last edited:
I have also attached recordings from my smartphone voice recorder that I was able to make, some of the "incoming" and "outgoing".
They are all recorded through a closed window and away from it, in fact everything was much louder and more impressive.
This should only be listened to with good headphones (quality bass), so that the sound is the least distorted (normal computer or smartphone speakers do not convey the sounds of the shots correctly).

*September 1, 08.44 p.m.* was recorded by my brother in the morning in the courtyard of house after the Ukrainian suicide landing to the nuclear power plant was carried out. That day was very impressive and one of the most active in mutual shelling, the Ukrainians started shelling Energodar early at dawn, and then an hour or so later they came at us, from all kinds of artillery, and didn't stop for several hours. If you listen to this record, it feels like a heartbeat. Only the noise of the brushcutter and passing cars nearby disturbs it.
While the IAEA mission was on its way to the nuclear power plant, Ukrainian artillery continued to hit the opposite side. Then there was a very short break, and everything continued. That is, the IAEA mission was already at the nuclear power plant, but the Ukrainians kept firing there. And by tradition, "the whole civilized world" pretended not to notice. As it always is. Just like everywhere else.
A few sounds of these shots from somewhere around my town on my recording *out_20220901-14.52*. There were about 15 shots in all for half an hour, a short break, and then again. It was only in the evening that they stopped, after which the Russian army retaliated against the area, and also at night.

*incoming_2022082x 03.05 a.m.* is when I woke up in the middle of the night from another strong and numerous arrivals on the outskirts of the city. Most of the time it is the village of Chervonogrigorovka. Arrivals are heard approximately within a radius of 10-12 km.

Also a few weeks ago in the middle of the day just about 100 meters from my house there was a very strong double explosion - a projectile hitting the ground and then another "kaboom", incredibly loud, it was ringing in my ears. I thought it was a gas station that exploded (there are 2 of them next to that place) or an ammunition warehouse in general. There was white-gray smoke on my street, coming from a parallel street (where the shell fell), when I went out to look around. And a couple of minutes later there was a second exactly the same double burst, it seemed to be right next to me, so loud, unexpected and creepy. This is an area of private sector with houses of residents, there is nothing military around at all, and we were startled here by these incomings, besides at 2 o'clock in the afternoon.
As it turned out from conversations with acquaintances who lived in a settlement outside the city, the Ukrainian artillery was firing from them at that moment; they said that there were 5 shots. Two of them, as it turned out, were directly at the area where I lived. Where the other three flew, I do not know. So it turns out that the Ukrainian gunners deliberately fired some shells directly at our own city, into the residential area, where there are two gas stations. Sick bastards. And at the same time, the "patriots" and the authorities keep repeating on a daily basis that "Russian orcs (that is what they call them, and they probably consider themselves to be light elves) / "horde" are arranging provocations in Energodar and at the nuclear power plant, shooting at themselves in order to blame the Ukrainian armed forces for this".
But at the same time they happily report in chats that Ukrainian artillery is now "bring hell for the orcs" and "we wish them lots of explosions, let them prepare bags to stack their corpses", and then make the next entry about the Russians "shelling themselves" and "they will take revenge on our peaceful cities for shelling nuclear power plants while they are at the nuclear power plant". This is just boundless stupidity and cynicism. The Ukrainian abomination has no level of bottom. And so they have been repeating it for eight years. They pass on to others everything that they do themselves. They have surpassed their American mentors. They surpassed the German Nazis (because at least they didn't purposefully destroy their own cities and populations with artillery, all for headlines in the stinking "press", a bloody picture for the West and a thousand attempts to blame someone else for their inhumane atrocities.

What's more, on top of that they also threaten anyone who tells where they are shooting from, threatening them with the most brutal reprisals and a lot of insults. I myself hear that they are shooting from HERE, I see them admit on social media that they are shooting at "orcs", but I must not believe my eyes and ears, because "Ukraine never shoots at civilians, at a nuclear plant, never poses any threat or danger to anyone, this is all Kremlin propaganda and lies, and anyone who does not say otherwise, says not what we say - they are all bastards and enemies and must be destroyed".
I HAVE heard and KNOW who is shooting from here, and all the Western media and Russian degenerates who call themselves "the opposition" (who lick the boots of their Western masters) tell me every day that I am lying and that Ukraine is not shooting, that it is the Russians who are shooting at themselves. What unbelievable freaks. I, who see it all myself, who do it all, they shut my mouth and tell me that it is the opposite, when they are thousands of kilometers away from here and do not see or know anything themselves.
"Ukraine is not shelling the nuclear plant" - what about your satellite surveillance? Damn hypocrites. About "Iran handing over drones to Russia" - they somehow saw that, but watching the fighting from above they "can't see" who is firing and where from.

I never suspected until about 10 years ago that the country in which I was born, unfortunately for me, and grew up, could be so monstrous and hateful. I am sorry that I am one nation with them. It is sickening and painful. And to them I am the enemy because I think and question and do not share this ugly Nazism and complete moral decay. And because I consider myself a Russian.

Ugh, this came out to be a very big post, when I was going to write it, I didn't think it would take this long at all.

So far today has passed quietly, without shelling. Let's see what happens at night and beyond...

Thank you for the update @Lumiere_du_Code. It must be terrifying. Please try to stay safe.
Ditto, and while I benefitted from your report, I hope you do not write anything if it can jeopardize your position. Your safety is important!

You wrote your post became longer than expected, and while you had a lot to say, if you have shared something, you later regret, it should be possible to contact a Moderator and do the needed edit. OSIT.

You mentioned local TG channels, and looking for such is a great way to find out what happens in an area.

Wow! Another Ukro boat suicide mission attempted on Zaporozhye nuclear plant - what could go wrong? They just don’t know when to quit and no surprise they all got annihilated:

I suppose their fate if they refused the mission could worse 🤔

Via Russ Bentley:

Ditto, you be careful @Lumiere_du_Code. Keep a thousand eyes open out there.

Thank you all for your support.
At about 21:00 local time (GMT+3) the shelling started, at first it was somewhere in the distance, and half an hour later I heard shots already louder, from here. Artillery duels began. Around two o'clock in the morning, my town was shelled by MLRS (I just woke up in that moment), there were several series of incoming ones, and after some of them, besides the sounds of shells hitting, there were immediately very loud explosions, like after a gas or ammunition/military detonation. I do not know for sure if it was Ukrainian howitzers that were hit, the local government always hides any military activities, troop and equipment movements and even more so its losses. However, from conversations with local residents I was able to learn that there were explosions in 5-story apartment buildings, private houses, a gas pipeline and an electric line were damaged.
Half an hour later my sister, who lives in Dnipropetrovsk (Dnipro) wrote that near the house where her apartment was, she heard there many loud explosions and strong vibrations - as far as I know now, 5 rockets hit some objects in the city.

And here is a report from Russian sources:
Vladimir Rogov, a representative of the Zaporizhzhia regional state administration, said that an armed landing force of at least 15 speedboats is moving towards Energodar from Kiev-controlled territories.

In addition, Rogov reported the consequences of the evening shelling of Zaporizhzhya NPP territory by the Ukrainian Armed Forces:
- 3 hits 400 meters east of the ZPP;
- 1 hit between units 2 and 3;
- Dnieper power line was broken;
- The nuclear power plant was switched to its own power supply.

Ukrainian drone with a combat charge was shot down near Zaporizhzhia NPP, the shell did not detonate.
photo_2022-09-02_20-44-43.jpg photo_2022-09-02_20-44-43 (2).jpg
Source: Херсонский Вестник

Thus, based on all this, despite the presence of IAEA members in Energodar, the Ukrainian Reich continues its bloody provocations and attempts by all dangerous means to achieve its goal: to have a NATO contingent there under the guise of securing the nuclear facility (from the Ukrainian shelling itself, right?) and thus "Russian troops will leave there and a demilitarized zone will be created" (which does not apply to Ukrainian troops, because they will immediately arrive there).

So this whole sandbox will go on for a very long time, as long as this war is going on.
I really don't understand why Russia won't do away with this psychopathic Ukrainian government, instead leading a meat grinder with an endlessly mobilized population. My father is due to arrive at the mobilization station in a month to be sent to the front (he has been harassed by the military recruitment office since March), hundreds of thousands of men all over the country who DO NOT WANT to go to war are being forcibly caught up by law enforcement and military police to be forcibly sent to slaughter for the Zelensky regime. And so they are being destroyed by the Russian army. Most volunteers and ideological "patriots" / fascists have long been destroyed, the Ukrainian army has just nightmare losses, so they forcibly take all the men who come to their arm and send them to the front, while without any support at all, even without protective helmets and body armor (all this is collected by relatives, friends and all residents of the city for each such recruit, while the authorities steal and sell all military and humanitarian aid and their own army uniforms).

I think it's the wrong war, the wrong methods. Instead of destroying hundreds of thousands of the population constantly replenished for military needs, the cause itself should simply be eliminated with pointed injections. Cut off the head, and the body will fall by itself. But, everything is not so at all, and this war will continue for a very long time. And at the same time, hatred and enmity are growing among Ukrainians for the actions of Russia, because these people cannot see beyond their noses, but one way or another they suffer from war, hunger and poverty that came after it.

Same here, @Lumiere_du_Code, stay as safe as you possibly can while living in the midst of such horrific and malignant scenarios. Thank you for the update, no more comforting words comes to mind.

Killing for free one's own people while putting the blame elsewhere certainly isn't something new, and now that years have gone by since I started fathoming what might happen, without knowing the how, the day psychopaths will start feeling in earnst their usual zen-like way of handling wordly affairs turns out being more and more caotic, it's still painfully clear that what we're witnessing today first hand thanks to all the media transgressors of the truth et al doesn't match by any stretch of my imagination the horrors we're being subjected to from all directions.

A telegram news with a short video :

Translation of the text :
Zelinsky said that the Russians were bombing the nuclear plant under Russian control! The Russians said the opposite. All the media, the politicians said like Zelinsky. The Russians asked for a mission from the IAEA (International Atomic Energy Agency). Zelensky did everything to oppose it! Not a single media outlet dared to ask WHY? We have the answer! The residents of Zaporizhia handed over to the head of the IAEA, Rafael Grossi, their letter signed by 20,000 people demanding the halt and condemnation of the bombing of the nuclear power plant by the Kiev regime! It is now time to stop supporting a Psychopath who is bombing a nuclear power plant and wants to drag us into his madness! STOP ZELENZKY !!!!

Maybe @Lumiere_du_Code you signed this petition ? Take care, your testimonies are precious.

Maybe @Lumiere_du_Code you signed this petition ? Take care, your testimonies are precious.

No, I did not sign, because I am in the territory controlled by Ukraine. This petition and appeal was written by residents of Energodar several days ago, before the IAEA mission came to Ukraine.
None of these things are possible in Ukrainian-controlled territories. Any expression of an opinion distinguishable from the "official" and the person is gone. And the authorities and, even worse, the population itself are trying every day to break records in catching "Russian sympathizers", "Russian saboteurs" and so on - as I said, anyone who doesn't want to glorify Bandera, shout "Glory to Ukraine" or criticize the Ukrainian government. Even for speaking in Russian rather than Ukrainian, there can be problems because there are more aggressive "patriots" around. Ukraine is now the worst totalitarian state, which is impossible even to imagine. They do everything they can to absolutely control and infringe on their own population, a "patriot" can just kill a man in a crowded street and he won't be punished. Because he will say that "I punished a bad Ukrainian, it was Putin's agent".
Moreover, even the police and members of the territorial defense themselves tie random passers-by to poles and trees, undress them, beat them, wrap film around them from head to toe, and leave them there to simply die. And they film it and post it online. There's a Russian-language channel on Telegram - "Witch Hunt", and there's a lot of that. It started at the end of February and is still going on. It's just the Dark Middle Ages in the 21st century. People have lost their humanity.
I don't know if there's any place on the planet where things are even darker and worse, but for me so far this is the winner in this category.

By the way, as I write this, shots are rumbling outside the window again, and artillery is working. The Ukrainian Armed Forces do not want to calm down.

For the record, there is the following, which all by its own would have justified a response from Russia. I have only listed the first TG link the Russian Mod channel, but it is a series with link to slides and documents.
Briefing of the Chief of Nuclear, Biological, Chemical and Radiological Defence troops of the Russian Federation Lieutenant General Igor Kirillov

Briefing on the upcoming consultative meeting of the BTWC member States [You may need VPN to access!]
(September 5-9, 2022, Switzerland, Geneva)September 03, 2022
On the initiative of the Russian Federation, consultative meeting of the member States of the Convention on the Prohibition of Biological and Toxin Weapons will be hosted in the upcoming week regarding non-compliance with the obligations of the USA and Ukraine within the abovementioned international treaty. The event will include presentation of documentary evidence of the violation of the articles I and IV within the convention on their part.

We want the organisations responsible for compliance with the Convention and the international community to pay their attention to various biological hazards.

Firstly, there are currently over 50 Pentagon-controlled biological laboratories modernised with its funds and located in close proximity to the borders of the Russian Federation. In total, according to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of China, the U.S. Defence Department controls 336 biolaboratories in 30 countries.

Their activities are supplemented by deterioration of the epidemiological situation regarding to the most dangerous and economically significant infections, as well as by appearance of contagious diseases untypical for a certain region.

Since 2010, the territories of the Russian Federation bordering Ukraine have recorded an increase in the incidence of brucellosis, Congo-Crimean fever, West Nile fever and African swine fever, as well as an uncharacteristic expansion of vector ranges.

The Russian Federation, as a responsible party to the Biological and Toxin Weapons Convention (BTWC), is fully aware of the full range of threats associated with the possible consequences of its violation during the works performed in Ukrainian biolaboratories.

We have received information about U.S.-sponsored biological research in Ukraine. The decree of the Ministry of Healthcare of Ukraine (February 24, 2022) for emergency destruction of pathogen collections has reinforced our concerns about possible violation of the articles I and IV within the BTWC requirements in the Pentagon-commissioned work. The obtained materials have served as a basis for the Russian Federation's investigation of U.S. biological activities at the territory of Ukraine.

The research in Ukrainian biolaboratories was carried out in accordance with the Agreement 'On cooperation in the field of prevention of the spread of pathogens, technologies and knowledge that can be used in the development of biological weapons' of 2005 between the U.S. military department and the Ministry of Healthcare of Ukraine.

The U.S. has spent over $250 million on biological programs in Ukraine.

The work was coordinated by the Defense Threat Reduction Agency of the U.S. Department of Defense (DTRA), the research was conducted under conditions of secrecy with limited access of Ukrainian professionals to information and premises.

We are currently witnessing a change in the tactics of the U.S. administration in an attempt to withdraw this office, the activities of which have become the subject of an international investigation. According to available information, the functions of the customer of military-biological programs in the Central Asian region have been transferred to civilian specialised organisations, the work of which will be under control of the U.S. Navy, which is the most closed structure.

In addition, the Pentagon intends to transfer unfinished programs in Ukraine as soon as possible to other post-Soviet countries, as well as to Eastern European states (such as Bulgaria, the Czech Republic) and Baltic countries.

The expansion of the network of biolaboratories, which can be used to create and store components of biological weapons, poses a threat to the military security of the Russian Federation. Unlike the nuclear weapons the U.S. deploys on the territory of NATO partner countries, the Alliance's similar policy in the biological sphere allows it to approach our borders uncontrolled. This is the first issue we would like to emphasise.

Secondly,
the focus of the Pentagon's work does not correspond to the current problems of public health in Ukraine, the main of which are socially significant diseases: measles, rubella, tuberculosis, AIDS.

At the same time, the customers from the U.S. are interested in a completely different nomenclature: cholera, tularemia, plague, Congo-Crimean fever and hantaviruses. These pathogens were studied as part of the so-called Ukrainian UP and Tap projects. U.S. military biologists are interested because these pathogens have natural foci both in Ukraine and Russia, while their use can be disguised as natural disease outbreaks.

The activity of the biological laboratories that has been intensified since 2014 and the so-called Ukrainian healthcare system 'reforming' programme implemented by the United States have led to an unmanageable increase of hazardous and economically important infections morbidity. There has been noted an increase of rubella, diphtheria and tuberculosis cases in Ukraine. The incidence of measles has increased more than 100 times. The situation with African swine fever has significantly worsened, with total losses to the agricultural industry in Eastern European states from this disease exceeding 2.4 billion euros.

As part of the efforts declared by the U.S. Defence Department to combat infectious diseases in Ukraine and ensure sanitary and epidemic well-being, neither humanitarian aid or treatment of the infected individuals is provided, nor vaccine prophylaxis is administered to the population.

Moreover, the volume of measles and rubella vaccine prophylaxis decreased by 70% in comparison with 2008. This fact raises the question of the true purpose of the research being conducted.
1662226740801.jpeg
Third. As we have repeatedly emphasised, one of the priority tasks of Ukrainian laboratories is to collect and to send strains of dangerous infectious diseases such as cholera, anthrax, and tularemia to the United States. At the same time, he movement of pathogens has not been controlled by the WHO, the BTWC, or other international institutions.

According to the Act of inspection of the collection of microbial strains in the Scientific Research Anti-Plague Institute named after Mechnikov in Odessa, 654 containers with anthrax pathogen and 422 containers with cholera pathogen were stored. The document states that it is not necessary to maintain a large number of tubes with the same strains. At the same time, the nomenclature and the accumulated number of dangerous pathogens call into question the preventive, protective or other peaceful nature of the activities carried out.

According to the testimony of an employee, the collection of the Odessa Institute was taken to the United States in February 2022. Considering that 46 laboratories participated in the U.S. program, the total number of strains taken out may be more than 10 thousand.

The available documents prove numerous cases of human tissue and serum samples transferred abroad from Ukraine, as well as dangerous pathogens and their carriers. The U.S. and its allies have managed to export at least 16,000 bio-samples from Ukraine, which creates risks of transferring sensitive genetic information abroad, as well as threats to biological security not only for Ukraine, but also for all the regions where the samples were transferred.
1662226780883.jpeg
Fourth, according to available documents, 4,000 military personnel in Lvov, Kharkov, Odessa and Kiev had blood samples taken for antibodies to hantaviruses and 400 for antibodies to the Congo-Crimean fever virus as part of the UP8 project. This kind of large-scale immunity screening may have been conducted in order to assess the susceptibility of the region's population to certain biological agents.

The decision signed by the head of the ethics committee of the Center for Public Health of Ukraine on June 12, 2019 within the abovementioned project is noteworthy. The document demonstrates that the research was conducted with unknown risks to the life and health of the participants, as well as concealing the identity of the subjects. The research program of this project involves only a standard blood sampling procedure. It is necessary to wonder what kind of consequences for life are mentioned when the document prescribes that '...minor incidents involving volunteers must be reported to the U.S. Bioethics Committee within 72 hours of the incident, and serious incidents, including death of test subjects, within 24 hours...'?

We do not exclude that the official research program is only 'the visible part of the iceberg', while, in practice, the infection of volunteers with the Congo-Crimean fever virus, hantaviruses, and leptospirosis pathogen was conducted.

The facts of testing on military personnel and socially vulnerable categories of Ukrainian citizens are confirmed by the testimonies of eyewitnesses interviewed as part of the parliamentary investigation in the Russian Federation.
1662226818973.jpeg
Fifth. There is information on the development and patenting in the United States of technical means of delivery and use of biological weapons based on UAVs. For example, U.S. Patent and Trademark Agency has issued document No. 8 967 029 for an unmanned aerial vehicle for spreading infested insects in the air. The description of the patent states that with this device, enemy troops can be destroyed or disabled without risk to U.S. troops.

As you know, under U.S. law, a patent in the U.S. cannot be granted in the absence of an actual device in existence. It is possible to conclude that the container as a means of delivering biological agents has been developed and produced.

Considering the development of technical means for delivery and use of biological weapons in the United States, Ukraine's interest in the supply of unmanned aerial vehicles is of particular concern.

We have at our disposal the confirmation of Ukraine's request to the Turkish manufacturer of unmanned aerial vehicles Bayraktar dated from December 15, 2021, to equip this UAV with aerosol spraying systems and mechanisms with a capacity of over 20 litres.

With a UAV flight range of up to 300 km and containers filled with biological formulations, there is a real threat of large-scale use of biological weapons on the territory of the Russian Federation.

This fact raises the question: for what purpose did the United States develop and patent technical means of delivery of biological weapons, and what is the reason for Ukraine's interest in acquiring such technical means?
1662226843416.jpeg

Along with the Pentagon's supervisory of biological research, the fact that since 2001 the United States has blocked any international initiatives to verify the BTWC is of particular concern. This eliminates the possibility of inspecting labs both within the U.S. and outside of national jurisdiction.

Since 2016, the beginning of the Ukrainian UP projects, the United States and Ukraine have been deliberately silent about them in their annual reporting on the implementation of the Convention as part of confidence-building measures, despite their explicit military-biological orientation. The documents do not reflect the funding of Ukrainian laboratories by the U.S. military department. This secrecy, as well as the secrecy of sensitive information, is another reason to wonder about the Pentagon's true purposes.

The Russian Federation has consistently made efforts to create a legally binding BTWC verification mechanism.

Measures proposed by a number of countries to strengthen the Convention, in particular the French initiative on voluntary visits to biolaboratories, with all of their attractiveness, do not provide comprehensive control over their activities.

The lack of clear verification procedures, as well as control lists of microorganisms and toxins, allows Western countries, led by the United States, to interpret the BTWC subjectively. I would like to recall the collective West's disregard for the so-called 'principle of ten'. According to this principle, a decision must take into account an alternative point of view, even if it is expressed by only one country.

A clear example is the OPCW (Organisation for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons) site, where the decision to give the organization attributive powers was made at the instigation of the United States, contrary to the opinion of most countries. This kind of a mechanism allows to 'fabricate' the necessary evidence and to assign blame at one's own discretion that has already been repeatedly implemented in the course of investigations into the chemical incidents in Syria.

We believe that there is a need to revise the UN Security Council's approach to decision-making in investigating chemical and biological incidents.

After the unfulfilled promises of the collective West on NATO nonproliferation to the East, we are not entitled to believe in the bare assurances of the U.S. about the peaceful nature of the Pentagon's biological research.

The Russian Federation has repeatedly asked the United States and Ukraine at various international platforms to clarify the following issues:

why the work was commissioned by the Pentagon, and its subject matter did not correspond to the current problems of public healthcare in Ukraine;

what the Americans were hiding, conducting work under conditions of secrecy and limiting access of Ukrainian specialists to information and premises;

what the Americans were hiding, conducting work under conditions of secrecy and limiting access of Ukrainian professionals to information and premises;

why the facts of cooperation in the military-biological sphere were silenced in international reporting under the BTWC, and why the U.S. has been blocking the development of its verification mechanism since 2001;

why are U.S. officials, including Undersecretary of State Victoria Nuland, so concerned about the possibility of the U.S. Defense Department's activities in Ukraine and the materials in the biolaboratories being taken over by Russian professionals?

We have mentioned only some of the issues of extreme concern to us.

Meanwhile, we would like to answer the question why the studies were carried out outside of national territory.

In a memograph prepared by the U.S. State Department to address Russian concerns raised on October 12, 2018, regarding U.S. compliance with the BWC, Washington stresses strict compliance with the Convention, once again offering to believe 'on its bare word'.

In addition, this memograph refers to 'the noble tradition of participation by United States military scientists in public health research, which has lasted for more than 100 years'.

The examples of this kind of 'participation' are well known: Vietnam and Cuba.

I would like to draw your attention to another document that we have at our disposal concerning the testing in 2004 of a tularemia vaccine developed by the Walter Reed Infectious Disease Research Institute of the United States Army on the United States military. 468 cases of complications were reported during the trials that had involved 1,064 persons.

This largely explains the fact that such high-risk research has been transferred outside national territory. It has been proved by the treaty signed on August 29, 2005 by the Ministry of Healthcare of Ukraine and the U.S. Department of Defence.

We are currently witnessing the emergence of publications in the foreign press with Washington's nervous reaction to the highly sensitive documents made public by the Russian Ministry of Defence. Journalists state that U.S. intelligence agencies are taking unprecedented measures to ensure that the Russian side has no potential witnesses close to the implementation of the Pentagon's closed military-biological projects in Ukraine.

This kind of concerns of the White House confirm the threatening nature of the U.S. military-biological program, disguised as a peaceful purpose, both for Russia and for the entire international community.

1662226918139.jpeg

Attachments

• 1662226452750.jpeg
    1662226452750.jpeg
    317.6 KB · Views: 7
  • 1662226575286.jpeg
    1662226575286.jpeg
    300.4 KB · Views: 7
  • 1662226703333.jpeg
    1662226703333.jpeg
    307.1 KB · Views: 9
The first image to the left is from July 30, then August 13
1660505218083.png
1660504251193.png
From August 27 it was:--------------------------------- From September 3 -----------------------------------
1661608165910.png
1662231310414.png
The signs of the UA offensive are visible, as some of the newly acquired MIG 29 planes and armoured vehicles from Poland have been lost. If the numbers are true, more happened to armoured military vehicles in one week than in the previous month.

Wow! Another Ukro boat suicide mission attempted on Zaporozhye nuclear plant - what could go wrong? They just don’t know when to quit and no surprise they all got annihilated:
More details about the attack MoD Russia
◽️ Despite the presence of IAEA representatives at Zaporozhye nuclear power plant, Kiev regime made another attempt to capture this facility.

💥 On September 2, at about 11.00 PM (Moscow time), two groups of a total of 42 cutters and motor boats with over 250 servicemen from special operation forces and foreign mercenaries on board made an attempt to disembark at the shore of Kakhovka reservoir near Energodar and Dneproprudnoye.

💥 The manpower was attacked by 4 Su-30 and 2 Ka-52 helicopters of Russian Aerospace Forces that has resulted in the elimination of 20 cutters and boats.
The rest of the vessels turned back and headed towards the Ukrainian coast.

💥 Russian artillery, including Malka high-capacity howitzers, launched an attack at the Ukrainian part of the shore near Vysshetarasovka and Chervonodneprovka where the rest of the manpower had disembarked.

◽️ According to available information, the unsuccessful provocation of Ukrainian nationalists has resulted in the elimination of 47 militants, including 10 foreign mercenaries, as well as in wounding 23.
47/250 plus 23 wounded means about 80 % survival rate, but if 20 of 42 cutters were eliminated, what happened to the people?

Back
Top Bottom