Putin's remarks on satanism

So dear Russian members, does any of that make any sense to you? Some of the points about the fall make some sense, for example, how the KGB was not stopping the protestors as it normally did. Is your country still being run by Communists? On the morality point, do you see high levels of infidelity and divorce in your circles? And so on.

I was born in the USSR in 1981. And I had the opportunity to consciously appreciate that time. And compare it with what came after the collapse.
I would like to honestly say - in my childhood there was a sense of something good ahead. Maybe I was just a kid. But I remember those years fondly. We (with my mom and dad) could afford to spend the entire summer (3 months) at the Black and Azov seas every year (at my aunt and grandfather's). Dad's salary was enough for a lot of things, though of course there were no luxuries. Neither my parents nor I felt any discomfort from the KGB or the state control structure. At school we were taught that only the most honest and wise people were in power. But of course that was not so. Like everywhere else, psychopaths and people without conscience aspired to power. And it didn't matter if they were communists or not. They were willing to do anything for money and power. And that is why many self-serving and unscrupulous people came to power. They ruled in fact and gave destructive commands at the behest and for money from outside.
But in spite of this, a great number of the people around them, the common people around them, were people of conscience and honor. I, like many of us, was brought up and shown by example how to share what you have, help others, and instill a sense of responsibility and independence. Soviet upbringing prepared children for hardships from an early age, but it always emphasized helping others (who was weaker, who needed help, and so on). It is impossible to forget this. This is exactly what Putin remains. His popularity with the common people is due to the fact that he is like all of us. We understood and internally felt what is good and what is evil. It was difficult to convince us of false values. We were ready to fight for justice and protect those who were weaker, not to think about self-interest.

But of course there were those in society who perceived it differently. They had other values embedded within them. Power, money, dignity. They were willing to hurt the weak and do everything for themselves. And here you have to understand that it is much harder for an honest person to be in power than for a psychopath. It is a miracle that DCM helped Putin come to power in Russia. It must have been done for the balance of good and evil in the world.
Only my 2 cent :-)

I was born in the USSR in 1981. And I had the opportunity to consciously appreciate that time. And compare it with what came after the collapse.
I would like to honestly say - in my childhood there was a sense of something good ahead. Maybe I was just a kid. But I remember those years fondly. We (with my mom and dad) could afford to spend the entire summer (3 months) at the Black and Azov seas every year (at my aunt and grandfather's). Dad's salary was enough for a lot of things, though of course there were no luxuries. Neither my parents nor I felt any discomfort from the KGB or the state control structure. At school we were taught that only the most honest and wise people were in power. But of course that was not so. Like everywhere else, psychopaths and people without conscience aspired to power. And it didn't matter if they were communists or not. They were willing to do anything for money and power. And that is why many self-serving and unscrupulous people came to power. They ruled in fact and gave destructive commands at the behest and for money from outside.
But in spite of this, a great number of the people around them, the common people around them, were people of conscience and honor. I, like many of us, was brought up and shown by example how to share what you have, help others, and instill a sense of responsibility and independence. Soviet upbringing prepared children for hardships from an early age, but it always emphasized helping others (who was weaker, who needed help, and so on). It is impossible to forget this. This is exactly what Putin remains. His popularity with the common people is due to the fact that he is like all of us. We understood and internally felt what is good and what is evil. It was difficult to convince us of false values. We were ready to fight for justice and protect those who were weaker, not to think about self-interest.

But of course there were those in society who perceived it differently. They had other values embedded within them. Power, money, dignity. They were willing to hurt the weak and do everything for themselves. And here you have to understand that it is much harder for an honest person to be in power than for a psychopath. It is a miracle that DCM helped Putin come to power in Russia. It must have been done for the balance of good and evil in the world.
Only my 2 cent :-)
I remember my summer camps, 3 weeks to the Black Sea and 3 weeks in the mountains. What you said is very familiar to me, specially the trust in a good future.

I don't think this warrants its own thread so I'm placing it here as its just another example of pure satanism in action, this time in an Irish context..

STEP 1 - 27th October 2022

New Bill to tackle hate crime and hate speech includes clear provision to protect freedom of expression

From Department of Justice

Published on 27 October 2022

• Minister McEntee publishes full Bill to update laws criminalising hate speech and legislate against hate crimes for the first time in Irish law
  • final Bill updated from earlier drafts to include provision to strengthen protections for genuine freedom of expression
  • list of identity characteristics protected under the law – the protected characteristics - developed after extensive consultations and in line with best practice internationally
New legislation to combat hate crime and hate speech is expected to become law before the end of the year.

The Minister for Justice Helen McEntee today published the Criminal Justice (Incitement to Violence or Hatred and Hate Offences) Bill 2022 , after securing Cabinet approval for the new legislation on Tuesday.

The new legislation will criminalise any intentional or reckless communication or behaviour that is likely to incite violence or hatred against a person or persons because they are associated with a protected characteristic. The penalty for this offence will be up to five years' imprisonment.

It will also create new, aggravated forms of certain existing criminal offences, where those offences are motivated by hatred of a protected characteristic. These will carry an enhanced penalty and the criminal record will clearly state that the offence was a hate crime.

A number of key changes have been made since the General Scheme of the Bill was published in April 2021 and are reflected in the full Bill as approved by Cabinet.

Among these, the Bill now includes a general provision to further protect genuine freedom of expression and clarifies that a communication is not taken to incite violence or hatred solely on the basis that it involves discussion or criticism of matters relating to a protected characteristic.

However, Minister McEntee said that hate speech is not about free speech – hate speech is designed to shut people down, to shut them up, to make them afraid to say who they are and to exclude and isolate them.

Other updates since the General Scheme include the inclusion of a demonstration test for hate crimes to make it easier to secure prosecutions and convictions for crimes motivated by hate. This will be an additional/alternative test to the ‘motivation test’ as previously outlined in the General Scheme of the Bill.

Minister McEntee said:

“We are all horrified when we hear of homophobic, racist, and other hateful incidents in our country. While these repulsive acts of violence and abuse against innocent people have been extensively reported on, we know that some people go about their lives constantly in fear of abuse simply because of who they are.​
“Although it is a small minority of individuals carrying out these reprehensible acts and spouting this abuse, there is a clear desire from the public that these individuals need to be dealt with in the appropriate way.​
“This Bill provides separately for hate crime and for hate speech, but on the basis of the same protected characteristics.
“All provisions throughout the Bill have been carefully developed to ensure it is victim-centred and effective in securing convictions where serious crimes are committed, and the legislation follows extensive public consultation and research.”​

The need for new legislation to address hate speech and hate crime has been recognised for many years. The Prohibition of Incitement to Hatred Act 1989, has been widely considered as ineffective, with only about 50 prosecutions in the more than 30 years since it was enacted. The 1989 Act is being repealed and replaced with new, simpler provisions designed to be more effective in securing convictions.

The protected characteristics in the new legislation are race; colour; nationality; religion; national or ethnic origin; descent; gender; sex characteristics; sexual orientation; and disability.

Gender, disability, descent and sex characteristics were not included in the 1989 Act, and descent and sex characteristics have been added in recent months following additional consultation with key stakeholders.

Sex characteristics means all physical and biological features of a person relating to their sex.

Descent is distinct from race and would be relevant, for example, in the context of the Jewish community, where a person may have Jewish ancestry but does not practice the religion.

The specific aggravated offences provided for in the new legislation are those which most commonly manifest as hate crimes, for example assault and criminal damage. When one of these offences is committed, and the perpetrator either demonstrates hatred of a protected characteristic while committing the offence, or is motivated by hatred of a protected characteristic, this will be a hate crime.

These behaviours, such as assault and criminal damage, are already crimes, but the hate element will lead to a higher penalty and the crime will be recorded as a hate crime. For any crime other than those expressly provided for in this new law, a judge will be able to hand down a higher sentence if there is evidence that there was a hate element to the crime.

Minister McEntee added:

“The protected characteristics for this Bill are further reaching than those in the 1989 Act. These are defined in line with international best practice, and are also in line with the Equality Acts.​
“They were chosen following extensive public consultation where vulnerable and minority communities shared the characteristics which are most commonly targeted.​
“The new offences will allow for the ‘hate criminal’ label to follow an offender in court, in garda vetting, and so on, and the data gathered will give a fuller picture on the prevalence of different kinds of hate incidents in Ireland.”​

The provisions of the new legislation have been crafted to ensure that they will capture hate speech in an online context. There has also been significant engagement between officials in the Department of Justice and the Department of Tourism, Culture, Arts, Gaeltacht, Sport and Media to ensure that the provisions dovetail with the regulatory framework for online safety proposed by the Online Safety and Media Regulation Bill. That Bill will link closely with these provisions on incitement to hatred, particularly in a social media environment, and the role that companies will play in managing hate speech on their platforms.

The Bill must now be passed by both the Dáil and the Seanad before it can be enacted and signed into law by the President. The government is committed to ensuring that this happens before the end of 2022.

Link to legislation

Criminal Justice (Incitement to Violence or Hatred and Hate Offences) Bill 2022

STEP 2 - 3rd November 2022

Moment Irish Catholic priest delivers 'hateful' sermon about same sex relationship being a 'mortal sin' and the 'lunacy of transgenderism' - causing worshippers to walk out

• Edel O'Connor, whose father Eamonn died in 2016, has hit out at 'hateful' priest
  • Father Sheehy used Eamonn's memorial mass to denounce 'sins' like abortion
  • The bizarre rant caused around 30 people to leave St Mary's Church, Listowel
Published: 07:56, 3 November 2022

A Catholic priest has been branded hateful over a sermon about 'rampant' sin, and denounced same sex marriage, abortion and the 'lunacy' of transgenderism.

Retired priest Fr Sean Sheehy told worshippers at St Mary's Church in Listowel, County Kerry, that gay couples were committing a 'mortal sin', and criticised the availability of free contraception for 'promoting promiscuity'.

A video of Fr Sheehy's comments, where he also criticised abortion and the trans community, has been shared widely online and has prompted condemnation of his views.

A reported 30 members of the the congregation walked out of the church, including Edel O'Connor who was there to mark the anniversary of her father Eamonn's death in 2016.

Father Sheehy has since been blasted as 'hateful' by the daughter of the man who was commemorated during the sermon, but he said he stands by his comments

Taking to social media, she wrote : 'It wasn't nice walking out of my Dad's anniversary mass on Sunday but had to be done.

'That hateful man does not represent Listowel and the people of Listowel. Moments after walking out a rainbow appeared in the sky.'

As the mass in memory of Eamonn O'Connor got underway, guests were horrified to hear father Sheehy use the platform to denounce the 'sins' - for which he has been suspended by the bishop.

During the sermon, Fr Sheehy said: 'You rarely hear about sin but it's rampant. It's rampant.

During a bizarre sermon in memory of Eamonn O'Connor, who died in 2016, Father Sheehy went on a bizarre rant about homosexuality, abortion and transgender people being 'sinful'

'And we see it, for example in the legislation of our governments. We see it in the promotion of abortion. We see it in the example of this lunatic approach of transgenderism.

'We see it, for example, in the promotion of sex between two men and two women. That is sinful. That is mortal sin.'

He added it was a 'fact; a reality' that these things were sinful.

As he continued the bizarre rant, Fr Sheehy also criticised contraception methods including condoms, which he argued were 'promoting promiscuity'.

Around 30 guests left the church before the sermon had concluded with Bishop Kerry Browne forced to apologised for the priest's comments as he was taken off the roster.

The bizarre sermon took place at St Mary's Church in Listowel, Co. Kerry, on Sunday, during which several guests walked out

However in an appearance on Radio Kerry on Tuesday night, Fr Sheehy said he stood by his comments, telling the station he 'couldn't care less' about the punishment he had received.

In another radio interview, he claimed he was just passing on the church's teachings.

'My answer basically is that I'm giving the teaching of the scriptures and the church regarding homosexual sexual relationships: that they're sinful and that's it,' he said.

Asked if he planned to apologise, he said: 'Not at all - why would I apologise for the truth?'

So we have:
  • Anti-hate speech legislation published by the government (with a plan to make it law in under 2 months).
  • 6 days later we have a 'hateful' priest speaking about ancient well attested to Catholic dogma.
  • He just happens to be filmed and it just happens to be released to the media.
  • We have a viral storm in Ireland that even spills over to the UK (the Daily Mail is heavily read here) whilst ignoring the fact that it is long attested to dogma of the Roman Catholic church.
  • Conclusion - Catholic dogma = Hate Speech = Catholics practice hate speech.
I doubt this priest was in on it but he's still likely been duped and used - (it's not the kind of talk one gives at a memorial service without undue encouragement from some other source!) - and we have the killing of two birds with one stone; being a Catholic in Ireland means you are a follower of hate speech; anti-hate speech legislation will now to be passed without a question because to question it would mean you are allied to hateful Catholics. Logic being, before too long hateful Catholicism will also be outlawed in Ireland.

Problem, Reaction, Solution.

I don't think this warrants its own thread so I'm placing it here as its just another example of pure satanism in action, this time in an Irish context..

This makes me think of something, given my recent personal experience. Since all of this is under the concept of political correctness and works as a tool of self-censorship, what do you think will happen over time?

This is what happens on a personal level, and that is that it ends up making us repress the negative emotions we have inside. The key word is repress.

I wonder if that is not the ultimate design, because many times if one does not get out the filth that is inside with the purpose of cleansing or healing the wounds as if it were pus, the soul gradually rots.

"Putin at the Valdai conference: Dostoyevsky prophesied all this. One of the characters in the novel The Demons, Chigalev the nihilist, describes his ideal future: “Starting from unlimited freedom, I conclude with unlimited despotism”. That's what the West did."

"Putin at Valdai: Another Dostoevsky character, Verkhovensky, extols widespread betrayal, and asserts that society doesn't need talent. Cut out Cicero's tongue, gouge out Copernicus' eyes, stone Shakespeare. The West and its cancel culture is heading towards this"

Last edited:
"Putin at the Valdai conference: Dostoyevsky prophesied all this. One of the characters in the novel The Demons, Chigalev the nihilist, describes his ideal future: “Starting from unlimited freedom, I conclude with unlimited despotism”. That's what the West did."

"Putin at Valdai: Another Dostoevsky character, Verkhovensky, extols widespread betrayal, and asserts that society doesn't need talent. Cut out Cicero's tongue, gouge out Copernicus' eyes, stone Shakespeare. The West and its cancel culture is heading towards this"

He is wise to see the wisdom in Dostoyevsky, I have gotten through a few of his novels and they're not easy to get through, they're very raw... explicit and uncomfortable, but there's the wisdom he leaves you with at the end.

And on the bolded above, it's another way to describe jealousy, jealousy for what they do not possess, creativity and they first seek to control it, possess it, but upon realizing its impossibility, they seek to destroy it as it reflects back unto them, that which they do not possess.

I was thinking about our dwindling ability to produce for ourselves as Americans. That - at least we can produce our own alcohol. And how alcohol fuels our nightlife/tourism/... Sex, drugs, and rock and roll complex. And how mass shootings puts a dent in the remaining capacity we have to do for ourselves - a kind of last frayed thread we have to hold onto.

America used to make almost all of its goods. Everything had 'Made in America' stamped on it. TVs, radios, furniture, tools, textiles, everything with few exceptions, made in American factorys.

Now, aside from automobiles, housing, and infrastructure related industries, all manufacturing is outsourced. Every big box store is filled with merchandize made in Asia, or other industrialized countries.

Through our own consumerist mindset, we sold out. We can blame the politicians to some extent, but eventually American industry succumbed to other countries providing for our needs cheaper than we could.

So, industries were abandoned, but moreso our future. And the children in this aftermath knew not of doing for themselves - other than what was provided for in stores - the mechanics and workings of civilization a mystery, or in a dwindling capacity that makes us more animalistic and impulsive.

And to add to this abandonment, there is automation making us more dependent, animalistic and impulsive.

So, stripped to its basic utility of housing and feeding its populace, the barebones remnants leave little to conceal of itself. And this is what Putin is speaking of. He understands. How can he not be concerned?

And this reduction exposes the dark underbelly of corruption, black market industries that are perrenial in motivation, where we can see it plainly as there is nothing from which conceals it. Animalism, easy prey, back stabbing, the features that grow as the people become learned to this inhumane reality. And so we see lots of killings, dysfunction, and even more abandon and exploitation.

This leads to a services environment that fosters peoples escapism with drugs, alcohol, get rich quick schemes, but never is interested in reversing the situation. And so it must be determined that this will burn itself out, and what destructive ultimatum will follow. Is it best to intervene? And when?

It's like a Sodom and Gomorrah situation.

The SBU conducts searches in the Kiev-Pechersk Lavra.

The purpose of the searches in the Kiev-Pechersk Lavra: “To prevent the use of the Lavra as a cell of the “Russian world”, to verify data on the use of the premises of the UOC for harboring DRGs, foreign citizens, storing weapons, protecting the population from provocations and terrorist acts.”

It all started with the fact that in the church the parishioners sang the song "The ringing floats, floats over Russia"...

An act of satanism?

1669105295100.png
1669105305186.png

I was thinking about our dwindling ability to produce for ourselves as Americans. That - at least we can produce our own alcohol. And how alcohol fuels our nightlife/tourism/... Sex, drugs, and rock and roll complex. And how mass shootings puts a dent in the remaining capacity we have to do for ourselves - a kind of last frayed thread we have to hold onto.

America used to make almost all of its goods. Everything had 'Made in America' stamped on it. TVs, radios, furniture, tools, textiles, everything with few exceptions, made in American factorys.

Now, aside from automobiles, housing, and infrastructure related industries, all manufacturing is outsourced. Every big box store is filled with merchandize made in Asia, or other industrialized countries.

Through our own consumerist mindset, we sold out. We can blame the politicians to some extent, but eventually American industry succumbed to other countries providing for our needs cheaper than we could.

So, industries were abandoned, but moreso our future. And the children in this aftermath knew not of doing for themselves - other than what was provided for in stores - the mechanics and workings of civilization a mystery, or in a dwindling capacity that makes us more animalistic and impulsive.

And to add to this abandonment, there is automation making us more dependent, animalistic and impulsive.

So, stripped to its basic utility of housing and feeding its populace, the barebones remnants leave little to conceal of itself. And this is what Putin is speaking of. He understands. How can he not be concerned?

And this reduction exposes the dark underbelly of corruption, black market industries that are perrenial in motivation, where we can see it plainly as there is nothing from which conceals it. Animalism, easy prey, back stabbing, the features that grow as the people become learned to this inhumane reality. And so we see lots of killings, dysfunction, and even more abandon and exploitation.

This leads to a services environment that fosters peoples escapism with drugs, alcohol, get rich quick schemes, but never is interested in reversing the situation. And so it must be determined that this will burn itself out, and what destructive ultimatum will follow. Is it best to intervene? And when?

It's like a Sodom and Gomorrah situation.
Don't you worry! I still have a Texas Instruments scientific calculator, 80s model, still working, and a New England Patriots winter jacket from the 90s that I am still wearing. Both Items Made in America.

It seemed interesting.

Igor Strelkov about the prophecy of the elders: “Exactly six months after the capture of the Kiev-Pechersk Lavra, the reunification of Ukraine, Russia and Belarus will begin”

Igor Strelkov in an interview with ROY TV (2018):

“The only thing that consoles me in this regard is that back in 2014, the monks of the Svyatogorsk Lavra, who came to us in Slavyansk, directly said that there was a prophecy of the elders... it was their Lavra that the liberation, reunification of Rus' (and in in their understanding, the reunification of Rus' is the reunification of Ukraine, Russia and Belarus) will begin six months after the schismatic heretics seize the Kiev-Pechersk and Pochaev Lavra. Exactly six months later!”

Thoughts.

11/22/2022 + 6 months = 05/22/2023.

What forces are behind the current events in Ukraine that are forcing the Slavs to fight against each other? And what should happen to them (drop dead in April?) that will force them to retreat...

Life in a Satanic Country that recently - from 1 June 2019 - started receiving Professional Exorcism, as most of EU should!

10,000 troops surround city in gang crackdown El Salvador’s president says ordinary citizens "have nothing to fear"​

638cc97385f5403f7e1dd309.jpg

The El Salvadoran authorities have surrounded the city of Soyapango with 10,000 police and soldiers in a sweeping crackdown on gang violence, President Nayib Bukele announced on Sunday. The operation, which comes in response to an outbreak of violence earlier this year, has already seen 12 people arrested, according to the country’s justice minister.

“As of this moment, the municipality of Soyapango is totally surrounded,” Bukele wrote on Twitter, accompanying his words with a video showing large numbers of military men mobilizing. “Extraction teams from the police and the army are tasked with extricating all the gang members still there one by one,” he added.

The president stressed that ordinary citizens “have nothing to fear” from the crackdown. Over 58,000 people have been jailed by the authorities since March, when Bukele announced a state of emergency that allowed police to arrest suspects without warrants.

Who is El Salvador’s president?
Quick Intel Check from Sott on Bukele brought up this:
Nayib Bukele, the president of El Salvador, said on Sunday (Feb 13, 2022) the crisis in Ukraine is just a distraction, while the "real war" of interest to free people around the world is being fought over authoritarian coronavirus mandates in Europe, Canada, and the United States.

So, can we believe him? It appears so. Especially considering this People's Intel from the RT forum:

Jamez Enrike:
"
I live here in El Salvador. Life here has improved here since Bukele became the president. Gangs here have terrorized the citizens for decades. The corrupt governments of FMLN and ARENA in the past have been supporters of these gangs in order to get more votes and for their own political ambitions. Finally we have a president that is cracking down on gangs. The citizens here live in constant fear of gangs, as gangs have extorted people in a way that you could not imagine.

Each and every small family owned business here has to pay these gangs in order to operate freely. If you don't pay, you get killed. Simple as that. The citizens live in fear, no one calls the police or presses charges due to fear of getting killed, them or their families. People here are afraid to use their cell phones on the street. Everyone looks around to make sure that there are no suspicious people around before taking the cell phones out of their pockets. Some people even carry broken cell phones just in case they get robbed, they hand over the broken cell and hope that the thieves do not find the other cell phone. People here get kicked out of their own homes by gangs because the gangs want to use the house for their own purposes. Imagine that, you getting kicked out of your own home, with nowhere to go. If you don't leave, you get killed.

This is the way that it has been for decades. Now with Bukele as president, things have changed for the best. Please are less afraid of doing things that before we could not. Like using a cell phone on public transportation. Like starting a small business etc.

This country has really beautiful places to visit, as with every country. It is safer now to visit these places. The crime rate has dropped significantly because of the long sentences that are given to criminals now. In the past, murderers, rapist, thieves etc. were let out of jail by the corrupt judges. Now with Bukele's laws, theyse criminals get long sentences .

This president has done more than any other president has done, for as long as I can remember. We are a third world country, a poor country. It is already bad enough that we are poor, and to live with so much crime on top of it makes it almost unbearable. Getting rid of the gangs is a great start, that should have been started long time ago. I myself don't mind being poor, as long as I can live my life in peace, raise my children with what little I have and with no one else trying to take it from me, what I work so hard for."

Listening to Putin's speeches and going through this thread ignited quite the curiosity in me to gain a more comprehensive understanding of his deontology that's obviously shaped, at least somewhat, by his religious convictions. Knowing that he is of the Orthodox faith, I decided to try and view his struggle against Satanism and globalization through the Russian Orthodox lens.

In my search, I came across this book written by G.M. Davis, titled 'Antichrist: The Fulfillment of Globalization: The Ancient Church and the End of History'. I bought it and just now finished reading it. Few things I wanted to note:

Antichrist_WEB(1).png

First and foremost, I'm not going to do a full-fledged book review here. But before I get to the meat, I want to knock out some of the potatoes and comment on a few things about the author. Mr. Davis is obviously of the Orthodox faith, so by standard, he has a particularly dogmatic perspective. He is also heavily influenced by Eric Voegelin, thus his conclusion to everything "Anti-Christian" can be traced back to Gnosticism. I believe most of us here would be able to separate the wheat from the chaff, but if anyone decided to read this book, I'd highly recommend reading Arthur Versluis' 'The New Inquisitions: Heretic-Hunting and the Intellectual Origins of Modern Totalitarianism' along side this one, as Versluis does a wonderful job of correcting any misunderstandings created by Voegelin's rhetoric of anti-gnosticism. (OSIT.) Even on pages 132 & 136, Davis writes the following:

While in Orthodox Christianity the key to apprehending reality is faith, in Gnostic systems it is knowledge. The distinction is capital. Certainly, in some sense they are complementary: faith grants knowledge of reality (of man, creation, God), while knowledge cultivates faith. ("The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge." -Prov. 1:7) In the Gnostic sense, however, "knowledge" implies a capacity to overrule or circumvent the normal limits of fallen human ability, to liberate man from the encumbrances of the flesh and of reliance on the unfathomable mercy of God. While both the Christian and the Gnostic perceive the world as broken or fallen, the Gnostic searches out knowledge according to his own will, while the Church in contrast directs the individual to a humble submission before the order of being and of its Author, God.
Contrary to much modern analysis, whatever the "clash of ideas" represented by the rise of the Church into the pagan and philosophical world, the Church's mission has never been primarily intellective: the Church is not a scientific society nor can Orthodoxy be reduced to a mere collection of propositions.

So those are pretty revealing statements. But nonetheless, Davis still offers some valuable insights into the historical, political, economic, and theological background events that have unfolded that eventually took shape into what we are seeing transpire within the geopolitical and economic landscapes today, especially from the Orthodox viewpoint. Starting with the events surrounding the collapse of Rome, and also the inception/rise of Ancient Rus, he continues by delving into the events that led to the Great Schism between the Holy Roman Empire and Constantinople. He plainly narrates how these two very different forms of Christendom transgressed into total opposition to one another. On page 191, he writes:

During the first half of the second millennium, the Holy Roman Empire, while it would endure, at least in name, until 1806, was breaking down into what would become the modern European nation-states, distinguished by centuries of religious, ethnic, and national conflict. At the same time, after seven centuries of trying, Islam finally managed to overwhelm the Eastern Roman Empire in 1453 with the capture of Constantinople. With the fall of Constantinople and the earlier loss of Rome and the West to schism, Orthodoxy was deprived of its historical center and imperial protector. The question then was: now that the Second Rome had fallen, would there be a Third? Who would succeed Constantinople as the champion of Orthodoxy? It was then that Moscow picked up the baton and became the "Third Rome," the imperial guardian of the Church on earth. That Russian society was in a class by itself was gradually recognized by the West. Transcendentally, Russia was distinguished from all Western nations as the imperial representative of Christian truth; and through her social re-articulation, from which the tsar emerged as the existential representative, she was radically cut off from the development of representative institutions in the sense of the Western national states. Napoleon, finally, recognized the Russian problem when, in 1802, he said that there were only two nations in the world: "Russia and the Occident."

It has always been the West vs. Russia. And until the martyrdom of the Russian Imperial family and the following usurpation of Russia via the Bolsheviks/Communists, Russia had always been the torchbearer for Christian nations. It has only now begun to retake that claim under Putin.

Putin's awareness of history and his religious convictions aid him in working overtime to continue to grow a strong, independent, Orthodox Russia. This is what makes Russia such a robust challenger on the world stage against globalization, particularly in this Time of Transition. Putin is leading Russia as the power center of resistance against "Satan". And although this is already well known to most of us here, it is still such an amazing and miraculous thing to see revealed by taking a stroll through history to appreciate it for what it is today.

Further in Davis' book, he goes on to reveal "The Future of Russia, and The End of the World", and a lot of the points he makes indeed suggest that Russia is the "hope for the world" as Cayce had put it. He highlights the emergence of a renewed spiritual renaissance flowering within Russia, which had been forseen by many of Russia's historical holy figures.

For example, Archbishop Theophan prophesied in the 1930's:

"You ask me about the near future and about the last times. I do not speak on my own, but give the revelation of the Elders: The coming of Antichrist draws nigh and is very near. The time separating us from him should be counted a matter of years and at most a matter of some decades. But before the coming of the Antichrist, Russia must yet be restored.. to be sure, for a short time. And in Russia there must be a Tsar forechosen by the Lord himself. He will be a man of burning faith, great mind and iron will. This much has been revealed about him. We shall await the fulfillment of what has been revealed. Judging by many signs it is drawing nigh, unless because of our sins the Lord God shall revoke, shall alter what has been promised. According to the witness of the word of God, this also happens."

Davis goes on to remind us that after the nightmare stronghold of atheist Communism came to it's end with the fall of the Soviet Union, and after the Western-dominated chaos and destitution that followed in the 1990's was halted when Putin came to power, Russia began to slowly but surely revive Orthodoxy's power and influence within the country, both quantitatively and qualitatively. According to this article:

The Russian Church increased by 5,000 churches and 10,000 clerics over the last six years

"Over the last six years our Church increased by 5,000 churches and 10,000 clergymen, which means that people need the Church’s mission. There could not be such growth in the Church if there were no demand. That is why we feel so special when we place the foundations of new churches," the patriarch said at the ceremony of laying the first stone in the foundation of the Assumption Cathedral of the Sarov Hermitage, where St. Seraphim of Sarov lived.

According to Patriarch Kirill, this is a testimony to "the faith of our people, their spiritual power, to the vector of spiritual and even social development that connects material prosperity with spiritual growth."

The patriarch has recently said that churches in Russia are built because people have the need, and not by command from the hierarchy.

"This is not because someone ordered to build [a church], but because of enormous strength of the faith of our people, who support the authorities’ wish," the Church primate said on July 28 after consecrating the restored Church of Smolensk icon of the Mother of God in Oryol.

And the examples could go on and on.

Putin is hard at work combating the forces of Entropy. Indeed, when putting everything into perspective, it's actually quite astounding to see what he has been able to accomplish. Faith, combined with Knowledge, has served him well. And I hope that it continues to serve him until his purpose in this life has been fulfilled. Because, God knows, his service has been a service to us all.

At an international conference with the cynically false title "For a Reasonably Open World" in Abu Dhabi, Patriarch Bartholomew of Constantinople, who issued Tomos to schismatics from the OCU in the interests of Washington, delivered a speech against the Russian Orthodox Church.

Patriarch Bartholomew declared the "Russian world" a heresy of the Russian Orthodox Church.

Bartholomew urged the intellectual elite of the Western world to realize that the fight against "Putin's regime" must include the religious front.

Source: "Russian line"

and analytics

Patriarch Bartholomew of Constantinople
From his wiki's page :

"Among his many international positions, he currently sits on the Board of World Religious Leaders for the Elijah Interfaith Institute (UN sponsored, based in Jerusalem). In 2018 the Moscow Patriarchate broke communion with the Ecumenical Patriarchate as a result of disputes over his decision to grant autocephaly to the Orthodox Church of Ukraine."

On page 191, he writes:

It has always been the West vs. Russia. And until the martyrdom of the Russian Imperial family and the following usurpation of Russia via the Bolsheviks/Communists, Russia had always been the torchbearer for Christian nations. It has only now begun to retake that claim under Putin.

This took place back in the 1920s or so where the Bolsheviks overthrew the Tsar Nicholas II, who was close to the Russian Orthodoxy. And that was the last time in current history that a Tsar ruled in Russia.

Cool enough, the word Tsar (or Czar for non-native westerners) has linguistic ties to Paleochristianity:

12 July 2014
(L) Okay, we're back, Caesar. Let's try again. Let's get ourselves together here... Since time doesn't exist up there, nothing happened. I guess we ought to ask a question. Gaius Julius Caesar, are you there?
**A:** Yes.
**Q:** (L) Did I pronounce your name correctly?
**A:** No.
**Q:** (laughter) (L) Um, well I'm sorry, I don't know how to pronounce it.
**A:** Pick up high Latin style for clue. [letters come much more slowly]

The modern way of saying Caesar is "si-ser" while in Latin, it's "kai-zar", which is most likely how the Romans would have said it too. The "zar" and "Tsar" are nearly the same phonetically.

Back
Top Bottom