Putin's remarks on satanism

I was born in the USSR and the way I see it, there were some people who were able to transfer their power from the USSR to Russia.

And indeed, the breakup of the USSR happened largely because quite a few regional leaders in the republics and in Moscow saw the potential for more money and power in a breakup and opening to the West.

The plundering and rise of oligarchs in the 90's was the result. However, they miscalculated with Putin who took away much of their power back to the state and “reigned“ the oligarchs in to an extent. The deal was that they could keep their money as long as they do not interfere politically.

How much of the USSR power structures survived is hard to say, but the way I see it only parts of it did and there are now new “factions“ in Russia as well that are at least as powerful, if not even more so.

It is also worth noting that most powerful people from the USSR did not stay “secretly communist“ but were just interested in keeping power. Ideology is hardly any motivation for them.

There is something interesting in people who buy into the "Putin is evil" narrative, even if they know of the systematic lies of the media. First of all, I think that they've been immersed for so long in a certain way of viewing the world, through how politicians, "intellectuals", authorities and even ordinary people talk and act, that they cannot understand Putin. His actions are outside of the mental framework through which they understand. They are bizarre to the bizarre and normal to the normal. Someone commented that film directors cannot produce movies about normal human beings because they've never been around sane and normal human beings. I think a similar situation applies here. The other thing that is closely related is ignorance about evil. Not only they are blind to what is good, they are also blind to what it evil. Evil, especially the one that originates from psychopaths and permeates society little by little, has been so normalized that without getting out of it for a while, one cannot notice it anymore, just like a fish has little awareness that it is in water. It's just is, not water not anything else. Also, most people do not live in the real world, they live in an imaginary world where there is such a thing as Western democracies and Western values, where anyone can decide to be a woman or anything, etc.. If people are confused about what's between their legs, I doubt they are in a condition that allows for understanding anything.

Yes, there seems to be multiple levels in which this narrative and similar branches manifest. Many are inundated in the lies put forth on mainstream channels, and for those who know but don't have the strength to fight the fear that the global movement end up falling in line to it. It is the bereft of knowledge that is at the core of it. As the Cs say, the gaining of knowledge is an antidote to fear and lets those with knowledge to have the courage to deal with it, and choose the upward spiral. We start on the pursuit of knowledge by first being aware of the constructs, buffers, and programs in our minds--to recognize the dragon and predator's mind that keeps us hostage to entropic behaviors. Then we continue to work on it and tack on to larger planes of awareness, like that of country and world affairs, and eventually one will find the courage to discern the mechanisms of the cosmos at large.

You touch on a good point about evil as ignorance. It's also mentioned in the Wave series where evil, as Laura describes it, comes from ignorance, or a lack of knowledge and awareness. The more it is meditated upon, the more it seems to be true. And it is this lack of knowledge and awareness of the self that we see this discordant behavior at the individual level and the world at large, and why the "programming is complete". How else to recognize who the good guys are if we don't know what evil is? It can explain in part this narrative that demonizes Putin and others who are good souls who are blind to their own seeing of reality. Many of them I think believe they are doing the right thing, and it's this sense of virtue that is captured and perverted by the global powers via specific programming (there is a program for everyone) to fit their own ends.

So dear Russian members, does any of that make any sense to you? Some of the points about the fall make some sense, for example, how the KGB was not stopping the protestors as it normally did. Is your country still being run by Communists? On the morality point, do you see high levels of infidelity and divorce in your circles? And so on.
Well, I wasn't born in Russia either.. nor do I live there, and so take this with a grain of salt.

But the article seems to be to be making the same case that is being made in the West about Putin.. his only goal is to establish the Soviet Union anew. So they explain the referendums in Ukraine as his tactics to oficiallize (any day now) the return of the totalitarian state that the USSR was and so... he's evil and stands against everything western such as our perfect democracy.

So, I am not sure.

I will say that, in practical terms the running of such a large country after the fall of the Soviet Union required some of the systems to remain, or transform and operate under new rules and oversight. The KGB ceased to exist.. but that didn't mean that Russia did not need an intelligence agency, same thing goes for the army, or certain bureaucratic institutions, roads and buildings and infrastructure remained from soviet times, but they were no longer soviet, if that makes sense.

Russia suffered a transformation, and they built on top of what was existing, the communist party still exists from what I know.. but it's just that, a party. Though I suppose the real question to be asked would be, what does the author mean by Communism, if he means a totalitarian regime.. then no, I don't think we can observe that in Russia at all.

Russia suffered a transformation, and they built on top of what was existing, the communist party still exists from what I know.. but it's just that, a party. Though I suppose the real question to be asked would be, what does the author mean by Communism, if he means a totalitarian regime.. then no, I don't think we can observe that in Russia at all.

There is a documentary of a little more than 1 hour of duration, in Spanish that tells how is the current Russian politics and society.

And indeed, the breakup of the USSR happened largely because quite a few regional leaders in the republics and in Moscow saw the potential for more money and power in a breakup and opening to the West.

The plundering and rise of oligarchs in the 90's was the result. However, they miscalculated with Putin who took away much of their power back to the state and “reigned“ the oligarchs in to an extent. The deal was that they could keep their money as long as they do not interfere politically.

The plundering was also, no less, aided and abetted by the Harvard Boys (H.I.I.D.):

Along with Browder, and many more:

The remarkable thing about the mention of satanism, is that it's on point. One could object to the existence of a red horned dude (or dudette) with a fork, but that's beside the point. The word can be construed as a symbol that points not only to a manifestation of certain destructive anti-life (and anti-human in particular) attitudes and acts, but to an essentially evil hyper-dimensional incursion and influence that can be sensed intuitively, through the examination of world events, and for some people with the help of a basic moral and religious understanding. In other words, Satan may not be real, but satanism, if understood from a certain point of view, is real.

The remarkable thing about the mention of satanism, is that it's on point. One could object to the existence of a red horned dude (or dudette) with a fork, but that's beside the point. The word can be construed as a symbol that points not only to a manifestation of certain destructive anti-life (and anti-human in particular) attitudes and acts, but to an essentially evil hyper-dimensional incursion and influence that can be sensed intuitively, through the examination of world events, and for some people with the help of a basic moral and religious understanding. In other words, Satan may not be real, but satanism, if understood from a certain point of view, is real.

Good comments.

In Q&A below, one can get a sense of the evilness and the counter (as most here have seen for many years, if not now made explicit in actions and words).

In Session:

A: Exciting times no doubt! Hollenoaea of Cassiopaea here! Ukraine is ancient site of landing of Kantekkians. It is highly coveted by 4D STS! Putin is doing service to all by attempting to remove psychopathic elements there. Unfortunately, the resistance of the power elite may lead to deaths of many innocent people.

----------

Q: (SummerLite) It's said Putin is bombing US bioweapons sites.

A: Yes

------------

Q: (irjO) Did Putin's actions take the secret government by surprise again or did they really expect Putin-Russia to act quick and fast?

A: Some surprise certainly. They were trying to forestall Putin with accusatory rhetoric.

Q: (L) So they had some idea or intelligence that he was getting ready to move, and they were trying to forestall and probably also create the initial stages of the propaganda barrage - "He's gonna invade!"

(Joe) Exactly. But the people in Western countries at least have been primed with propaganda to see Putin as evil for the last 10 years! That's all being switched on right now.

------------

A: How is it going to go down? Many variables, but Putin has higher level help.

------------

(Ant22) Does Putin suspect any extraterrestrial influences behind the USA and their allies?

-----------

(Niall) Has Putin been planning for this day for 20 years?

-----------

(as an aside)
Q: (Julian) Will elements of the Ukraine military attempt to oust Zelensky?

A: Zelensky is more likely to be subject of a permanent hit.

(this has many connotations that may be wider spread, or just individual, yet as far as I can tell, the guy is deeply fallen)

-------------

Q: (Altair, Cosmos, Gawan) What do the C's mean that Putin has higher help? From whom?

A: Ancestors and himself in the future and a lot lot LOT of knowledge and awareness.

Hello there!
Great post with great reflections everywhere! :clap:

I've always thought that Satanism was not a religion in its own right, but rather an "anti-religion", and your post has me thinking that this percolating thought is actually correct. Satanism is like a simulacra of Judaism and Christianity - it relies on the myths, symbols, rites and practices of both religions, except it inverts some of them as if a reactionary teenager wanting to do only the opposite of what their parents do. Upside down crosses and pentagrams, idols, Bibles written backwards, rebellion against divine authority and father figures - yet satanists require the same Judaic and Christian "God", "Saviour" and "Demiurge" to exist in order to take the opposite position! As the Darkness cannot exist without the Light, so neither can satanism exist without Judaism and Christianity. Yet if you consider a religion like Zoroastrianism, it doesn't rely on external religions (Judaism and Christianity) for it's own existence.

In the same way, STS is not really a modus vivendi in its own right, but relies on inverting STO. This is why, like the white pieces that move first in chess, the creative principle always has the upper hand.

Well, life is religion! There is no other. 😍

I'd like to highlight a quote from the C session of 23 October 1994:

Q: (L) So, you are saying that the original creators or genetic engineers were Orions?

A: Close. The original engineers but not inhabitants.

Q: (L) Where did the souls come from that entered into the bodies on the planet earth? Were they in bodies on other planets before they came here?

A: Not this group.

Q: (L) Were they just floating around in the universe somewhere?

A: In union with the One. Have you heard the Super ancient legend of Lucifer, the Fallen Angel?

Q: (L) Who is Lucifer?

A: You. The human race.

Q: (L) Are the souls of individual humans the parts of a larger soul?

A: Yes. Close. The One. All who have fallen must learn "the hard way."

Q: (L) Are you saying that the act of wanting to experience physical reality is the act of falling?

A: You are members of a fragmented soul unit.

Q: (L) What is it about wanting to be physical is a "fall"?

A: Pleasure for the self.

That’s our sin. That’s the satanism of it all. We chose to deviate from our true essence. How did we make this choice, and how to define our true essence? Well, that’s obviously the lesson. The Work.

It’s a Great Lesson to intentionally study the deconstruct we’ve chosen to become, and to wholly reconstruct the bits and pieces in order to remind ourselves of who we truly are in the One.

When we chose to incarnate, we lost our memory, because of the harsh experience of being entrapped in low frequency «sensate» circumstances, which physicality is. We became separated. We experienced separation. We became individual «I»s. We became blind. We lost our ability to «see». We were essentially lost. But we were still soul consciousness connected to the One. Every time we reincarnated we knew that what we did was wrong, because separation is in its essence traumatic. It’s a self-inflicted state, because it is a state chosen by free will. Still we chose this carnal experience, this sensate "novelty". And became addicted to it. We tried to recreate in this physical realm what we in our distorted state of being subliminally knew to be True. But this truth got distorted too. What we created while in the flesh, from fragmented soul memory, became but corrupted figments of the true creation we knew ourselves to be.

I can only speak for myself and my own experiences in this gradual awakening from this ”addictive state of oblivion» throughout my many incarnations. But for the sake of sharing I will briefly tell my story the way I have been awakened to it, particularly in this incarnation.

In the incarnation before this one, I was born a Jew in 1932 in Eastern Poland near the Ukraine (or possibly the Belorussian) border. My name was Pawel Jadew. I had an older sister, Masha. We lost our parents, and was brought up in the countryside by relatives. Because of the Nazi takeover we were separated. I still remember the words of my sister when we had to part: - ”Be brave! Remember that we are always together!” I was good at drawing, and when after a lot of movement back and forth, I ended up in Bergen-Belsen, I used to draw with what I could find, on any kind of material. Particularly I enjoyed drawing people. The concentration camp was liberated in the beginning of the 1940s. I had contracted what seems to have been tuberculosis and ended up in a nursing home in southern Germany. I died in the beginning of the 1950s.

In that incarnation I was studying loss, the kind of loss I had caused others in other, much darker, incarnations. One could also say, that I was on the receiving end of that which I had in other incarnations been causing others. The experience was also a preparation to part from the material realm by being bereft of materialism, even the physical corporeal health. The focus of my lessons was on relations and the spiritual.

In the afterlife I knew I had to incarnate again. I didn’t want to, because «the physical and sensate experience» was no longer an experience I at all appreciated. It was all pain and suffering, albeit necessary. Still I knew I had to, because there was a need to take the lessons learnt about relations and spirituality (which is all you have left when you have lost everything else in a physical realm) into further practise with a view to finding my way all the way «back» to the state we were in before the Fall.

The souls who became my mum and dad in this incarnation, we had shared lessons. Before I incarnated here in the 1960s I studied the family and circumstances where I was to incarnate. Still hesitant to incarnate, I communicated with Helpers who supported my need to incarnate.

How do I know this? Because I have memories which weren’t «erased» when I was born. For instance I have a recollection of sitting on the shoulders of my dad while watching one of the brothers of my maternal grandmother when he was constructing a floor in a buildling. I told my mum, in this life, about this memory. She was puzzled by it, telling me: - «I can’t see how you possibly could have seen that floor being constructed as it was done in the 1950s…»

The memories of my incarnational hesitancy did not disappear, probably kept as a reminder.

Just before I was born to this realm again, my mum had finally been admitted to the maternity ward. Finally, because the pregnancy was long overdue. There was that annoying hesitancy of mine…! 😉 She told me about when one night in the ward, she was having a nightmare. The dream seemed very real. She could see one of the other women rising from her bed with a large knife in her hand, walking over to my mum, stabbing her with this knife right in the belly. Mum woke up with a frightful scream waking up everybody in the ward. Even the woman who had been stabbing her in the dream, came to see what had happened. Mum apologised about the whole thing, telling them it was all a nightmare.

To me, that incident was an early reminder of why I am here., and why she was here. We are here to kill evil, to kill ego. But evil would rather kill us, than to be transformed. This is the «fight» within and without. When we consciously embark on this path, we become «warriors».

Almost immediately, after being born, and the first five or six years, I was having frequent out of body experiences, «seeing» and hearing things, lucid dreaming, and having contact with interdimensional beings.

In the astral journeys I did not only visit relatives, only to find them rather dark and strange looking, not at all how I knew them in «reality», which in fact was rather disappointing. I also wanted to visit people I didn’t know, and most often I ended up to be present with people who were lonely, suffering from illnesses, or distress in some way. This sort of travelling the world, to visit those who seemed to need company of sorts, felt important, and I did this a lot. These were early studies in applied Oneness.

But there were also other kinds of «travels».

For instance, as a child I couldn’t wait to go to bed in the evenings, because in the nights «they» came to pick me up in their vessel with see-through walls. They never showed themselves. Whenever I tried to get a good look, I could only get a swift glimpse of «something» in the corner of my eyes. The travelling they offered me was exciting. We went at a high speed across the surface of the planet. I could see oceans, mountains, cities, entire continents, passing by. I remember standing on all four on the floor, or sitting down, because the floor was all see-through. It felt more akward to be standing up, even if that was an option. And often the vessel would abruptly steer in another direction and go right out in space! Out there so much else was to see, like planets, stars and what-not.

I have no memories of ever being maltreated in these abductions. It was simply great fun to a three-year-old.

But I was also having nightmares in those early years. Often chased by monsters, and seeing a lot of weird stuff in half-awake states. I remember one night when the ordinary monster was chasing me, like it used to. I was running for my life, when suddenly in midst of the running, a feeling of being fed up with this constant running hit me. Why was I running? From what? Why did this monster have the right to chase me? Who gave it this right? I sure didn’t? Or did I? I decided it did not have this right. The realisation of me not having to put up with the whims of monsters, got me so angry, that I stopped blank, turned around and projected this soul felt anger towards the monster. To my astonishment, the monster stopped too. Before my eyes it began to shrink in size, until it simply vanished into thin air. And then I woke up.

I still remember the feeling of having found out that I was in charge of the monsters of my dreams. It made me feel invincible…! It sure reminded me of the psychology of evil. Evil uses illusion to inflict that which it desires to inflict. An illusion isn’t real, and may be confronted. It is only real because we allow it to be.

My dad died when I was 2,5 years old, providing me yet more to reflect on as a young child. And over the years I became aware of the fact that my mum and I had lived together in other incarnations, where we had been killing each other over and over again. And now was the time when we needed to focus on relations and spirituality. Thus we incarnated as mother and child. Then we couldn’t be killing each other anymore. We needed to find other solutions to resolve animosity, such as becoming aware of the root causes to anger, and what is beyond the feeling of hate.

As you can imagine there is a lot more to tell, but let’s mention the reptilians, the elephant of the room, in this realm.

The pleasant abduction experiences went on for many years. I actually don’t remember when they stopped being visual and conscious, but they did stop.

In the late 1990s I was the student of a Russian healer. These years are in themselves worthwhile describing, but not for this context. Today I am working as a Christian Shaman. It took me many years and a lot of Work to get here, and the Work goes on. 😉 In the beginning of the 2000s I attended a course in basic medicine and immediately befriended a woman who was also a participant. Almost at once she confided in me how she was being harrassed by the Greys. Had I not been having these interdimensional experiences myself, along with all other ”weird things” happening, I would probably have put her down as a nut case. But I didn’t. I listened to her stories of how they kept abducting her, their unpleasant manners and rough and unkind treament of her, and how she simply wanted them to stop. The more she told me, the more upset I got on her behalf. Also I thought it very unfair of them to treat her like a piece of shit, while they never seemed to have mistreated me. Or were «mine» perhaps not the same species…!? I had never seen them, so I couldn’t really tell. Still, I knew that free will was the most important law of all in the universe. And if she never chose to be harrassed, and wanted them to stop, and they were still doing it, then they had no right to pursue this! I decided to help her out of it.

I invited her to my home, and asked her to sit down by the kitchen table. I sat in front of her, took her hands in mine and told her I was going to telepathically get in touch with «the ones who are harrassing you» and talk to them, and see what I could find out, and how to help her putting an end to their visits.

So, I did. After a while I could suddenly see something in my inner vision. It was the upper part of a reptilian looking entity. I was completely startled, because it was not what I had expected to get in touch with, but I quickly adjusted myself to what I saw, knowing that it must have something to do with the Greys. I began instantly to communicate with this reptilian, who I could sense was a ”she”, asking her to immediately stop harrassing this woman, because she never asked to be harrassed, and added that she also had asked them to stop, yet they didn’t stop. - ”This is a clear violation of her free will, and you are not allowed to do this according to the laws of the universe!”

The communication was still kept in a telepathic setting. How did this reptilian react to my interference in their business? Well, at first this reptilian told me that the Greys were their «drones». They performed tasks and actions on behalf of the reptilians, who directed them. Thus they could be behaving clumsily at times.

Then suddenly the reptilian disappeared and instead I was shown a «movie». The movie first showed landscapes and constructions which resembled Maya temples, pyramids. Then I was shown a baby. Someone was holding the baby, but I wasn’t shown who. While I was shown the baby, I could sense the reptilian explaining how this woman had indeed chosen to participate in their genetic experiments, in another incarnation. That is, the soul consciousness that now is this woman.

As I remember it now, shortly after the transmission of the ”movie”, I would perhaps rather be calling it soul memories, came to an end, the reptilian communication stopped. I sat with this woman’s hands in mine just as startled as I first had been at the appearance of the reptilian, then reflections began to appear in my mind. What did this mean, in fact? Where we all of reptilian descent, genetically? Why had she consented to be experimented on in the first place? What were the circumstances? Were they experimenting on me too? How come I had never experienced anything of the sorts consciously? Still, I didn’t know whether these reptilians were the same ones having offered me ”fun rides” when I grew up.

Since the transmission apparently was over, and the reptilian had given me the information it decided I could have, I opened my eyes and told the woman the transmission was over. She told me she had been seeing and sensing things too, but she didn’t know the result of the contact. I told her what had transpired in the communication.

I offered her to stay with me and my family for the night. The next morning she told me that she had been visited by their craft, but for the first time ever she was allowed to enter it and walk freely around inside. They didn’t even show themselves. And that had never happened before.

Only much later did it occur to me that I should’ve asked her why on earth she entered the craft at all. She didn’t have to! She wasn’t obliged to! She should’ve used her free will to refuse.

This woman became a good friend of mine and I asked her one year later about «the visits». She told me they had overall decreased in intensity.

But reptilians don’t want to be seen nor communicated with. It has its price to both see and to communicate. After this «seance» I was the one who got in «trouble». I woke up in the nights with light spheres hovering in the middle of the bedroom, about to disappear. I got a feeling they were portals, because on one occasion when I woke up, it still hadn’t closed as much and was still showing itself as a rather large opening in the space of the room, so apparently I had been paid visits. My cat also used to wake up simultaneously, feeling something was ”odd”, and used to go for an inspection round.

Also in dreams strange space craft appeared. These dreams were such that they felt more like they were really happening, and they always had a dark, ominous air about them.

During the early years of «fun intergalactic travelling” I never experienced anything of the above.

Now, this friend was, and still is, a prolific therapeut. Among the many therapeutic methods she trained in is crystal healing, and she is also a Reiki master.

She offered me to get a Reiki initiation for free along with a crystal healing session. I’m telling you this, because the crystal healing part gave me important clues in the part of my progressive awakening as to «Who am I really? Who are we?».

The Reiki initiation will be mentioned, but I will keep it as brief as I can. The initiation was performed on the same day as the crystal healing session. Of course it acted as an enhancer of the crystal healing. In the last minute she had second thoughts about giving the initiation for free, because she told me she had been taught that the one receiving the initiation should pay something. And now she was wary that she was doing «something wrong». Thinking how this didn’t really sit right with her, in the end she decided to keep her promise of giving the initiation for free.

The initiation was to me a profound experience. I sat with my eyes closed and blindfolded, and couldn’t see what she did. But I did «see» something…! After a while I could see two small lights appearing in my inner vision. These lights grew in size, until it was apparent that these lights were in fact two eyes looking right at me! They didn’t give me a demonic impression. Quite the opposite. But they were fierce, as if looking right through me. Around these eyes I could now see a face beginning to appear. It was the face of an Asian looking man, elderly. The word ”master” came to mind. This was a master! Then a telepathic communication began. He told me he was the original receiver of the Reiki method, and asked me to convey to my friend that she was doing the right thing to give the initiation for free, because this was the original intention of the method, to be given freely. He explained that Reiki was once created, instructed to him, as a tool for healing, in a society where all is given to all when needed. And when he lived, his circumstances were such that it was a natural thing to give to all that which benefits all. He added that he was aware that the original intention, in general, had now become corrupted and lost to many practicioners.

By now the presence of this high vibrational presence and his words, which I could feel with my heart, made my tears flood. After a while he disappeared, but his presence was still felt.

My friend, who no doubt was thinking the initiation moved me to tears, was of course right. It did. Perhaps not in the way she was thinking. Right after the initiation was completed, I told her about the unexpected visit by the founder of the Reiki method, and how he asked me to tell her she had done just the right thing not to charge any money. – ”Oh,” she suddenly remembered. – ”I plain forgot to give you this information brochure before the initiation! You were supposed to have already studied the content beforehand! The text tells you about the origins of Reiki and about the Japanese founder!”

We both laughed about her ”freudian forgetfulness” which made the founder having to introduce himself instead of reading about him. I sure didn’t mind. 😉

Then the crystal healing session followed. I lied down. Then she began placing the crystals. The last crystal she placed cautiously between my eyes, in the area of the third eye. Immediately everything turned blazingly bright. It was like a light was switched on. And I began laughing. I couldn’t help myself. I kept on laughing, and I could hear her voice somewhat worried wondering why I was laughing, because that never happened before, and how hard it was to keep the crystals fixed to my body because of it. They moved around as I kept on laughing. While I was laughing I could sense a presence explaining to me that the laughing was necessary to make me relax and prepare me. – «The universe is joyful and all laughter, this is the natural state» the presence continued.

I laughed for two hours straight, all the while my poor friend bravely tried to keep the crystals in place. I was shown imagery which to me at the time was a tipping point in the evolution of my awareness.

I was shown many things from my memory as a soul. I was shown how once ”I” was an energy cloud, or rather a part of an energy cloud. We all were in this One state. The colour of this energy was bright and clear, but began to turn reddish. I was shown it turned reddish because ”I” used my free will to choose to become overprotective towards those ”I” was to serve as a spiritual support. In that moment there appeared a stark pain in my right arm, as to remind me of how loving too much, is in fact a dominant, service to self, character trait. The right arm being the ruler arm. The ones I served, I so much wanted them not to get hurt by their own foolish actions, that I had begun to «save them from themselves», thus interfering in their lessons, which altogether is a service to self. However, I had realised this fault of mine, and immediately decided to reincarnate to study love (= care) vs. control, in order to make up for it.

In one instance there were pyramids, and I recognised Egypt. The pyramids were shown as having been built for the purpose of serving as «memorabilia». They were a remembrance of a people who lost their land, and settled in that area. Only long afterwards did it occur to me that this could have implied Atlanteans in Egypt.

This «awakening» session happened some twenty years ago, but served as the first hands-on keys to me. Since then there have been many more memory triggers, and encounters with other people, souls with whom I share the same soul story.

This leads me to mention Lucifer, which is the fallen us, and satanism. Is Lucifer and Satan the same really? Is Yaweh also the same as Lucifer?

In my VK page I jotted down thoughts on the Khazarian context of the Ukraine.

Fehler | VK

In that context I also wrote this:

”To be precise: We are indeed, in real time, watching the erection of the reign of Lucifer, at the same time we are also watching the destruction of Lucifer, because this is the physical manifestation of the war between the warriors of Christ The Truthbearer and Holder of Knowledge and the warriors of Lucifer The Lightbearer and Holder of illusion.

The Christ faction is representing the once fallen angels who have now transformed, or are in the process of transforming, their sins, while the Lucifer faction is representing the once fallen angels who refused transition and are battling to remain in a status quo, without ever having to transform any sin of theirs, instead spiting the Highest Order by procreating more sin.

In the universe there are many natural laws which are absolute and cannot be altered. The law of karma is a manifestation of the all encompassing Law of Balance. Universe always strives for balance in all of its parts. What we call "war" is a manifestation of the Law of Balance, a metaphysical reaction to imbalance, within and without. But there is also intention behind any war, these acts of counterbalancing. On one side in this war the intention is limitation, control and domination, and on the other side of this war the intention is freedom, truth and knowledge. Both sides are claiming to purport love and light. But one side is false love and false light, whereas the other side is true love and true light. By free will, the supreme natural law of the universe, we are to choose which love and which of these lights we side with, in this war, this great balancing act now performed by the universe.

This war is waged within us and reflected without, outwards, in the physical warring.

What's in our hearts defines us.

What's in your heart?”

In a previous forum post I wrote this on my encounter with Yaweh in a client session:

I felt this entity was of a kind I had never encountered before (in this incarnation, that is), that he (yes, it was a he, the masculine energy was very dominant) had MANY followers and worshippers. It was the kind of entity calling itself a "god".

And suddenly I could envision his name: "Yaweh".

My client is a jew.

And I knew that this "Yaweh" entity, who goes by many names, and is also surrounded by many "subdemonic entities", someof them whom I also encountered, also go by their own names, is operating from the fourth density STS, and is also the same entity called Lucifer aka Satan.

It was all very interesting because of the things I learnt. At the same time nothing of this came as a surprise. But what struck me the most is that this entity is weak. Like most demonic forces they cause harm not by spiritual strength but by intimidation, manipulation, instilling all sorts of counterproduction feelings, emotions, thoughts etc. They use illusion as their dominant means of control.

In this context I’m going to describe this Yaweh entity. He is red in colour, short and muscular in stature. He is horned. And surrounded by many subdemonic entities. He smells of sulphur. Actually he ticks all the boxes of the proverbial Devil, or Satan.

Now, the reptilians, the elephant in this room. I didn’t look for it in old C sessions before writing this, but I know the info is there, because I’ve seen it. The entity called ”Yaweh” is said by the Cs to be a projection, the reptilians being its source.

The reptilians project a lot of things on to us, that’s for sure. I nowadays believe that the smell of sulphur has to do with the projection between densities, the manifestation technology if you will. Just a theory. I´ve seen the sulphur smell reported in connection with a lot of cryptoid encounters too.

I once had a client who asked me if it was possible to «anchor the STO frequency» in a session. This client wanted to anchor this frequency within. At the time I felt that «why not». So we had the session with said intent. I only do sessions at a distance. This client lived in a another part of the world. But geographic distance is of no consequence, because within us there is no distance. Everything is near and at hand.

It was an interesting session, because it turned out that when intent is consciously set to anchoring the STO frequency, that is strengthening the awareness of STO within, the STS part of us begin to stir and show itself in a big way. And in ways we really cannot anticipate (we should not anticipate!). Which is beneficial. This client had three of these sessions and it resulted in a spirit entity release. This «anchoring of the STO frequency» was so successful, that ever since then I have offered this to many other clients, of those whom I know are consciously walking The Path, and doing The Work, with the same result. The STS frequency within manifests itself to be seen and sensed, which is an offer to understand, and to purge. The darkness within becomes unveiled when consciously «anchoring the STO frequency», because it is the frequency of Truth.

Everything in Life offers opportunities to understand and revise our lessons, to promote growth on all levels.

That's what life is there for.

We are connected and protected!

This leads me to mention Lucifer, which is the fallen us, and satanism. Is Lucifer and Satan the same really? Is Yaweh also the same as Lucifer?
Interesting questions. The C's don't associate Lucifer with Satan, nor with Yahweh. To claim that Lucifer and Satan are the same is really the de jour pop culture perspective that doesn't think particularly clearly about "who is on first, and where". "Lucifer" is a name that pre-dates Christianity, and didn't really gain any traction as associated with "Satan" until the arrival of second-millennium Christian populist literature like John Milton's infamous, "Paradise Lost". Indeed, during Roman times "Lucifer" was another name for the planet Venus, worshipped by the Romans as the Goddess of Love. If you do a search, there are plenty of references on the Forum to "Lucifer" that should give you a broader perspective.

As regarding "Yahweh", well the C's description of it as a fictional being is quite apt, I think.

I wasn't sure which thread to post this on, but I am hoping some of our Russian members are reading this one. There is a weekly newsletter called "World Affairs Brief" put out by Joel Skousen. He has said many times that the fall of the Soviet Union was not real, that communism just went underground. In this week's newsletter, he uses these points as his "proof":
I will skip some points because I know little about the events, and there is no time to study now.
2) Protestors in Red Square in Moscow in support of Boris Yeltsin (the pretended pro-Western reformer) were amazed that the KGB did not appear in force, unlike all former protests where protestors were beaten and arrested. They had been told to stand down. The television station broadcasting Yeltsin’s speech from atop the tank was still under Communist control, but they did not cut off the TV feed or air a pro-government counter-report, as they could have.

3) The attempted KGB coup against Gorbachev at his undefended dacha supposedly failed—as if the vaunted KGB which had overthrown entire governments before was so incompetent!
Now, look, what happened in these periods.
First of all, we must understand that you and I live in a crowded elitist society, where not individuals, but clans are engaged in management - they carry out certain management.
So, personalities like Yeltsin, Medvedev, Holland, Scholz, etc. - these are signs, puppets behind which there are clans.
And personalities like Stalin or Putin are an exception to the rule.
So, in those distant events, there was a process of redistribution of power in Russia, Yeltsin was chosen as a puppet of the Moscow elites and, of course, the power structures allowed what happened, since they were essentially controlled by the oligarchs. Those. The Moscow clan won the fight, installed Yeltsin and began to plunder Russia for the benefit of the West. Is this possible under the rule of the Communist Party? Of course not, I think that the oligarchs left the communist party alone in exchange for inaction on the part of the communists.
Is it possible that under communism the clans would decide who would rule the country? Of course not, communism died then, Zyuganov resigned from the presidency in 1996, betrayed the people (although there were attempts to whitewash him with statements in 2016 that the results of the 1996 elections were changed).
5) These secret top Communist leaders came out of hiding after the “fall” and became the new Oligarchs, the only ones who had the power to get the Russian State Bank to “loan” them the money to buy up Gazprom, the Oil companies, and media, to become super wealthy. Boris Berezovsky became the head of the new Commonwealth of Independent States—a euphemism for the remnants of the Soviet Union. Putin met with Berezovsky five times at his Spanish villa the year he ascended to the presidency, indicating that Boris Berezovsky was still the real behind-the-scenes leader in Russia (until Putin had him assassinated in London).
In 2015, a film was released about 15 years of Putin's rule. There he talks about how Yeltsin appointed him as his successor. The oligarchs came to Putin and said: "You will rule, and we will manage."
Yeltsin and the clan of oligarchs who stood behind him brought Russia to death, and someone was needed to answer for this. So, the Moscow oligarchs come to Putin and confront him with the fact that now he will be responsible for everything. And Putin then belonged to the St. Petersburg clan. And now the Moscow clan had a plan - the people would rise up, they would shoot Putin at the walls of the Kremlin, and the Moscow clan had nothing to do with it, new elections and a new doll in power. But Putin outplayed this plan. As a result, the President's party, United Russia, was created. Part of the oligarchs could not agree with Putin (some could) and fled to their masters in London. For example, Berezovsky. Or others who die there. Many of their wealth was taken away, for example, Aven or Friedman. But it doesn't teach them anything. By the way, they transferred their stolen money there and which the Western owner took away from them, for example, Avena and or Fridman. The same Berezovsky - he worked and hanged himself on a tie, he just became unnecessary and useless. Do you think Putin killed him? And what is the motive?

People of the servile rank -
Real dogs sometimes:
The more severe the punishment
So dear to them, gentlemen.

They understand that they are now at the head of Russia only because they proved to the owner that they hate Russia and the Russian people and will genocide it. They do not have professional knowledge, skills and abilities. Well, no, from the word at all. Their status in the "elite" is ensured by the fact that they were the executioners of Russia and the Russian people. And they are still. Yes, they are forced to mimic now, or they simply don’t perform yet, so that in no way ... otherwise they will suddenly be considered a patriot. Someone is forced to speak with at least some patriotic rhetoric.
This is with regards to the Russian oligarchs.
Skousen goes on to say that Putin's Russia is no paragon of moral virtue. He says, "Russians may not allow the promotion of the woke agenda publicly, but few in Russia honestly champion the daily virtues Putin if falsely espousing. It has its own high levels of corruption. Russians have the highest rate of marriage infidelity and divorce in the world at around 80-90 percent. Alcoholism is chronic at all levels of society. Drugs, prostitution, gangs, organized crime and even homosexuality exist everywhere in Russia, but especially in large cities. Homosexuality is just more open in the West. The underground Soviet criminal syndicates still control their own drug trade like they did before the fall, even though they used to target only the West with their drug imports—which the CIA took over during the Vietnam war and when Afghanistan fell under US control."
This is populism, there is nothing to comment on.

Is your country still being run by Communists?
Communism in Russia died in 1996.
However, there are some sprouts, but not of communism, but of Bolshevism. Internal Predictor of the USSR.
(Unfortunately in Russian).
The three volumes describe the events of the last century, the role of Bolshevism, the role of Russia in the world, as well as fascism and much more. These are modern analytical notes from the heirs of the Internal Predictor of the USSR, which was created by the Communist Party (and which, by the way, the current Communists of Russia abandoned).
It's hard to know what is really true. From what I have read, Putin seems to be a decent person. But he could be just acting, and speeches in which he talks about satanism could just be a big plot to make him seem something he is not. This guy, Skousen, is not saying the U.S. is the good guy. He knows we are not. But his premise is, just because Putin talks in such ways does not make him a good guy either, and that Russia (and China) want their own version of power and control that the West is trying to keep.

Any thoughts? Thanks.
Now, when you talk about how Putin and Xi want a piece of power, let's imagine that Russia has military bases in Cuba, Venezuela, etc. And in Mexico or Canada (I don’t know how correct the comparison will be), Putin staged a Maidan, Zakharova feeds cookies to brainwashed bone-headed Nazis, and now, this friendly or at least neutral state for the United States becomes pro-Russian. Dissatisfied Americans and British in these countries are beginning to be deprived of their native language, those who disagree are burned and simply forced to leave the country, the reaction of the US government or the UK?
What is happening in Ukraine is Russia's reaction to an attempt to destroy the Russians. It's funny to read that this is Putin's attempt to create a USSR 2.0. If this happens, then only as a consequence of the policy of the West towards Russia.

Such thoughts, thank you.

What is happening in Ukraine is Russia's reaction to an attempt to destroy the Russians. It's funny to read that this is Putin's attempt to create a USSR 2.0. If this happens, then only as a consequence of the policy of the West towards Russia.
I think this is a very good point, as it add the necessary context to understand violence. It reminds me of that one quote from V for Vendetta that goes "Violence can be used for good... in Justice". Which also explains the paradoxical idea of fighting for peace.

If the West had left Russia alone, there would be no military incursion in Ukraine, Ukraine would be probably mostly pro Russia in fact. But out of all these events, since 2014 at least, Rusia has been doing nothing but responding, decisively yes, but responding to external attacks.

Everything in Life offers opportunities to understand and revise our lessons, to promote growth on all levels.
Hi Christofir,

Thanks for your story, although I wanted to say real quick that perhaps your post belongs in a separate thread? I mainly say it so as to not distract from the present discussion, I think there's quite a bit to unpack in your post and I feel it belongs in its own discussion.

Some developments related to the subject :

Envoy blasts Macron’s remark on Russia’s Orthodoxy as `inappropriate’

STOCKHOLM, October 25. /TASS/. Russian Permanent Representative to International Organizations in Vienna Mikhail Ulyanov criticized French President Emmanuel Macron’s remark last weekend on the Russian Orthodox Church as "very bold and inappropriate".

"The French president pronounced himself on the role of Orthodoxy in Russia. Very bold and inappropriate statement resembling the Soviet practice. It is not recommended to European leaders to touch upon this delicate subject if they don’t want to look ridiculous and arrogant," Ulyanov warned on Twitter on Tuesday.

At an international forum on Sunday, Macron said that the Russian Orthodox Church was allowing itself to be manipulated by the country's authorities to justify their military operation in Ukraine and called on it to resist the Kremlin’s pressure, Reuters reported.

and

Emmanuel Macron reçu par le pape François à Rome, sur fond de guerre en Ukraine et de débat sur la fin de vie en France (Emmanuel Macron received by Pope Francis in Rome, against a backdrop of war in Ukraine and debate on the end of life in France)

Emmanuel Macron rencontre le pape François au Vatican, lundi 24 octobre 2022.

Emmanuel Macron rencontre le pape François au Vatican, lundi 24 octobre 2022.

:whistle: :halo: :evil:

Back
Top Bottom