Putin's remarks on satanism

Listening to Putin's speeches and going through this thread ignited quite the curiosity in me to gain a more comprehensive understanding of his deontology that's obviously shaped, at least somewhat, by his religious convictions. Knowing that he is of the Orthodox faith, I decided to try and view his struggle against Satanism and globalization through the Russian Orthodox lens.

In my search, I came across this book written by G.M. Davis, titled 'Antichrist: The Fulfillment of Globalization: The Ancient Church and the End of History'. I bought it and just now finished reading it. Few things I wanted to note:

First and foremost, I'm not going to do a full-fledged book review here. But before I get to the meat, I want to knock out some of the potatoes and comment on a few things about the author. Mr. Davis is obviously of the Orthodox faith, so by standard, he has a particularly dogmatic perspective. He is also heavily influenced by Eric Voegelin, thus his conclusion to everything "Anti-Christian" can be traced back to Gnosticism. I believe most of us here would be able to separate the wheat from the chaff, but if anyone decided to read this book, I'd highly recommend reading Arthur Versluis' 'The New Inquisitions: Heretic-Hunting and the Intellectual Origins of Modern Totalitarianism' along side this one, as Versluis does a wonderful job of correcting any misunderstandings created by Voegelin's rhetoric of anti-gnosticism. (OSIT.) Even on pages 132 & 136, Davis writes the following:

So those are pretty revealing statements. But nonetheless, Davis still offers some valuable insights into the historical, political, economic, and theological background events that have unfolded that eventually took shape into what we are seeing transpire within the geopolitical and economic landscapes today, especially from the Orthodox viewpoint. Starting with the events surrounding the collapse of Rome, and also the inception/rise of Ancient Rus, he continues by delving into the events that led to the Great Schism between the Holy Roman Empire and Constantinople. He plainly narrates how these two very different forms of Christendom transgressed into total opposition to one another. On page 191, he writes:

It has always been the West vs. Russia. And until the martyrdom of the Russian Imperial family and the following usurpation of Russia via the Bolsheviks/Communists, Russia had always been the torchbearer for Christian nations. It has only now begun to retake that claim under Putin.

Putin's awareness of history and his religious convictions aid him in working overtime to continue to grow a strong, independent, Orthodox Russia. This is what makes Russia such a robust challenger on the world stage against globalization, particularly in this Time of Transition. Putin is leading Russia as the power center of resistance against "Satan". And although this is already well known to most of us here, it is still such an amazing and miraculous thing to see revealed by taking a stroll through history to appreciate it for what it is today.

Further in Davis' book, he goes on to reveal "The Future of Russia, and The End of the World", and a lot of the points he makes indeed suggest that Russia is the "hope for the world" as Cayce had put it. He highlights the emergence of a renewed spiritual renaissance flowering within Russia, which had been forseen by many of Russia's historical holy figures.

For example, Archbishop Theophan prophesied in the 1930's:

Davis goes on to remind us that after the nightmare stronghold of atheist Communism came to it's end with the fall of the Soviet Union, and after the Western-dominated chaos and destitution that followed in the 1990's was halted when Putin came to power, Russia began to slowly but surely revive Orthodoxy's power and influence within the country, both quantitatively and qualitatively. According to this article:

The Russian Church increased by 5,000 churches and 10,000 clerics over the last six years

And the examples could go on and on.

Putin is hard at work combating the forces of Entropy. Indeed, when putting everything into perspective, it's actually quite astounding to see what he has been able to accomplish. Faith, combined with Knowledge, has served him well. And I hope that it continues to serve him until his purpose in this life has been fulfilled. Because, God knows, his service has been a service to us all.

After reading this, I inadvertently came across this article talking about this man:

Josef Pieper envisioned the kingdom of the Antichrist: "A pseudo-order where deception succeeds".

Twenty-five years have passed since the death of Josef Pieper (1904-1997), one of the great Catholic philosophers of the 20th century, much admired by Benedict XVI and author of numerous works translated into Spanish. Luisella Scrosati has remembered him in the Italian Catholic monthly of apologetics Il Timone (no. 223, December 2022)
Josef Pieper: Leisure is for higher spirits

On November 6, 1997 Josef Pieper, professor at the University of Münster for almost fifty years, an extraordinary interpreter of the thought of Thomas Aquinas and Plato, died at his home in Münster at the age of 93.

The beauty of Pieper's thought is reflected in his writing, which shows a clear, sharp and lofty intelligence; his works communicate the loftiness and harmony between intellect, reason and word: his extraordinary ability to read reality, his solid and fluent argumentation and his clear and meaningful communication were and are a rarity.

At the inauguration of the Josef Pieper Arbeitsstelle in 2008, Benedict XVI highlighted the fact that Pieper "knew how to formulate questions and answers without the rigidity of a necessarily erudite language, but with a beautiful and comprehensible language". His works are clear and significantly concise, never overloaded with quotations and even less with linguistic and mental contortions: characteristics that not infrequently earned him the criticism of being a popularizer of philosophy and not a true philosopher.

Again it was Benedict XVI who showed that these unjust criticisms came to him for a much more fundamental reason: Pieper "had no interest in practicing philosophy in a strictly 'scientific' way, in the sense of the current university discipline," because he wanted it to be free of that "kind of anesthesia toward the question of truth," of a restriction of vision that then leads, in practice, to the exclusion "of the question of truth."

Academic scientificity is deliberately sacrificed in favor of a discourse that is authentically allietic, that is to say, open to the whole dimension of truth. For this reason, Pieper never disdained the contribution of Revelation, never excluded it a priori just to escape the accusation of partisan confessionalism. Revelation opens to truth; therefore, it reaches by its own right to philosophy which, being the love of wisdom, embraces it wherever it finds it.

The return of the virtues

In this unscientific perspective, but far from being anti-scientific, Pieper wants to put the virtues back at the center of reflection, not with a puritanical morality in mind, but with the awareness that authentic virtue is closely related to good, evil and the creatural condition of man. The disappearance of these foundations from the human horizon is what has caused the decomposition of the virtues.

The four small volumes on the cardinal virtues, not only re-propose this classic theme, but attempt to free the virtues from a tragic utilitarian and relativistic distortion that never seems to recede.

In the common ideology, the prudent person is, in fact, the "'tactical expert' who sidesteps the involvement of the person." Once again, prudence "is invoked by one who seeks always to avoid the moment of danger". In short, the prudent person is a bit shrewd, a bit fearful, a bit unjust, substantially inclined towards "a rather blatant utilitarian ethic" (Prudence): prudence has ended up radically detaching itself from the good and clinging to the useful.

Fortress, on the contrary, suffers because the perception of evil is disappearing. There is no longer a "no" to firmly oppose the evil one, sin, Babylon: "In the liberal conception of the world," Pieper explains, "the disturbing, implacable and unshakable 'No,' which is for the Christian a self-evident reality, is deactivated. Man's ethical life is distorted into a tranquility without risk or heroism; the path to perfection appears as an almost vegetable 'expansion' and a 'development' that achieves the good without struggle" (Fortitude). This type of "fortitude" is the ideal sister of utilitarian prudence: there is no opposition to evil, no "disposition to assault" against evil, because there is no "arduous" good to defend and fight for.

From Ukrainian sources:

Secretary of the National Security and Defense Council Alexei Danilov (seller of red dogs) called on representatives of the UOC to call Putin Satan and disown the ROC:

"They started hiding that they have nothing to do with Muscovy, it's ugly. Officially disown, say that Putin is Satan, and then it will be fair and just."

This idiot thinks he's immortal? :lol:

Kiev-Pechersk Lavra captured: Zelensky implements the prophecy of the monks about the reunification of Rus'

Kiev-Pechersk Lavra - everything. Its main temple - the Assumption Cathedral - was captured by schismatics. They warned about this last year - at first they conducted searches during which they were looking for the Russian world, but they found only 3 thousand rubles and a magazine. Then they officially announced: from January 1, the UOC will no longer serve in the Lavra. And the first divine service of the schismatics was scheduled for Christmas.

Actually, the service itself took place only in the presence of people in camouflage and journalists. On dozens of videos from the temple of civilians, one or two counted.

As for the prophecy of the monks of the Svyatogorsk Lavra, it says: "that the reunification of Rus' will be exactly six months later, as soon as heretics and schismatics seize the Kiev-Pechersk and Pochaev Lavra." So the countdown has begun? According to the elders of the Svyatogorsk Lavra, on July 7 we will see the very reunification of Rus'.

Attachments

• 1673090276313.png
    1673090276313.png
    723.4 KB · Views: 6
Zelensky suspended the citizenship of 13 priests of the UOC. Among the persons who fell under the decree are Metropolitan Jonathan of Tulchinsky and Bishop Sergius of Ladyzhinsky.

The decree on the suspension of citizenship was received by the State Migration Service. According to the rules, stateless priests can later be deported from the territory of Ukraine.

It’s a pity that Zelensky cannot be deported to hell right away. No one has caused so much harm to Ukraine as Zelensky in all 30 years of Ukraine. Hitler, but he was a stranger, and this is a local.

Ok this is ugly. And evil. And I think it is very very related to Putin's sayings, in this thread. Really Ukraine is a portal to hell.

From Metal Magazine:
Based in the outskirts of Kiev, art collective Gorsad Kiev is showing the world how to have fun. These guys try not to take themselves too seriously, revealing instead the raw energy and sexiness behind the youth of their home country. Studying together, artists Victor, Julian and Maria realized how similar their visions were and how their willingness to create something different was bringing them together. Their provocative and bold images are sexually charged yet extremely positive. Counter-culture as opposed to mainstream media – one thought crosses your mind when scrolling through Gorsad's gallery: don’t mess up with the Ukrainians.

Words fail me.
Around the same time, 3 weeks ago Vigilant Citizen reported on that. Warning: more very disturbing photos.

Gorsad Kyiv is a collective of photographers that collaborates with the world’s largest brands. Apparently, everybody’s ignoring the fact that their work revolves around the graphic abuse and sexualization of children. Even worse, some of these “models” appear to be actual victims of child trafficking. Here’s a look at Gorsad Kyiv.

and, in conclusion:
I easily could have posted three times more pictures in this article and I could have included some of Gorsad’s disturbing videos featuring children. But this is more than enough. While I’m sorry about exposing readers to these distressing pictures (they certainly distressed me), this imagery needs to be exposed and properly analyzed so we all clearly witness the sick and sadistic culture that prevails in the entertainment world.

Gorsad is not an exception, it is not “underground” and it is not even “counter-culture”. It is mainstream. They were praised by CondeNast, the mega-conglomerate that controls an astounding number of magazines around the world. In fact, those who are NOT part of this sick culture are the ones who are shunned by the industry.

As seen above, numerous pictures Gorsad pictures involve children who appear unwell, as if they recently underwent abuse or trauma. Several pictures directly refer to pedophilia, child abuse, and sex trafficking. There are clear references to trauma, torture, violence, and death combined with celebrations of satanism and black magic.

In short, Gorsad graphically puts on display all of the obsessions of the occult elite, in the sickest way possible. If you think any of this is still a “conspiracy theory”, you might as well be blind because these pictures could not be clearer.

It doesn't seem that the war in Ukraine made any difference. They joined twitter in May last year, last tweet is of December. No censorship despite obviously disturbing images. They also have an account on Instagram.

A few days earlier, Evie Magazine wrote about Gorsad (same warning applies).

According to their official website, Gorsad is a Kyiv-based "trio of artists" named Masha Romaniuk, Ulik Romaniuk, and Vitya Vasylie. They "specialize on alternative photography and provocative video," and their works "are mainly focused on youth, feelings and sexuality in all their peculiarities and oddities." They often collaborate with fashion publications.

Their list of clients includes TTSWTRS, Litkovskaya, Luxoptica, Skim milk LA, Tender and Dangerous, HOOD BY AIR, Alan Badoev, Max Barskih, Ariel Pink, Dazed magazine, Desillusion Skatebording, and Cashbroke. Gorsad's work has been published in large magazines including Vogue, L'officel, Numero, Liberation, Dazed magazine, Kapital-noviny, I-D, Vice, Dust, Tush, Trip mag, Tissue Mag, S Mag, and more. ...

The Ukrainian legal system currently does not have a clear definition for "prostitution" and "child prostitution." This means that the country levies harsh punishments for the involvement of children in commercial sex work, but the clients are not typically prosecuted. As a result, the victimized children become liable for their own abuse and exploitation.

Thanks Alejo for taking the time to lay these thoughts out which I think we all share. The speech is indeed landmark - and for many reasons including it being the final line in the sand, (at least while Putin is around), to the idea that Russia is European. It is now officially West-Asian, and that brings to an end a 1,000 years of history during which Russia sought again and again to be integrated into the western world. The attempt is now officially over and I think no one in the west realizes the implications, even above and beyond access to vital Russian resources. Culturally and spiritually we have just been finally bankrupted.

I think this issue has actually always been the underlying reason at the deepest level for this conflict. They hate him because he protects and avows Pauline Christian morality and principles, including calling out demoinic evil as the real enemy of humankind. The Russian orthodox church is the last control group to the mass mind vaccine and the love and reverence the people of Russia hold it in the last significant impediment to their plan for the role out of global satanism. Ever since 1054 and the beginning of the Great Schism, Russo-phobia has been the politicization of this spiritual hatred. So I think Putin's use is deliberate and by far the most pointed and accurate accusation in his whole speech.

Absolutely. But by hell they plan to do a lot of damage on the way down. At least we know the first commandment of their new anti-creed:

Pure Satanism. The destruction of the pipeline was the announcement to the world that this is now fully in motion with no turning back.
I watched Putin's amazing speech as well. I do believe he is informed and advised by high spiritual initiates as well. I too can imagine that his use of the word 'satanists' is deliberate. And Russia's Orthodox community is what those darker forces which to infiltrate and destroy. To reply succinctly, I believe the Western government, i.e. the United States is simply satanist to the core. No matter, I believe we are going to see many battles and a gradual diminishing of the West's dominion, but not without a fight. The next few months will be interesting indeed.

I wasn't sure where to put this, but Spain recently legislated that bestiality is fine so long as the animals aren't injured.

Side note, I haven't been able to find the online journal 'Pox', which looks like a satire site based on Vox. I don't recommending googling 'bestiality + pox'...

The Canadian Liberals also revamped an outdated law on age restrictions for anal sex, from 18 to 16 (the statutory legal age for sexual acts in Canada).

While this second article isn't as blatant as the first, it certainly fits in with the global trend towards normalizing pedophilia.

And then there's 'symbolic' blood sacrifice rituals:

In the same vein, this question has been asked at the EU:

When the European Parliament promotes morbid artworks involving children

Question for written answer E-000281/2023/rev.1
to the Commission
Rule 138
Aurélia Beigneux (ID)

Pieces by Swedish painter, graphic artist and sculptor Lena Birgitta Cronqvist Tunström are currently on display in the corridors of the European Parliament in Brussels. These extremely questionable pieces, produced by an artist who unmistakeably draws inspiration from the macabre, are in full view of all who pass by.

Lena Cronqvist’s supposedly artistic world depicts naked adults alongside children and infants being gutted or placed in jars, and the artist has no qualms about placing herself in these truly morbid scenes. The artist’s perverse obsessions, which are morally objectionable in themselves, should never have been put on display at the European Parliament, particularly at a time when child abuse and crimes committed against children continue to be of major concern to EU citizens.

In the light of the above:

• 1.Is the Commission aware of Lena Cronqvist’s other ‘works’?
  • 2.Has this artist received financial support from the Commission and, if so, how much?
  • 3.What does the Commission intend to do to tackle child abuse and crime against children?
----
I didn't want to put pictures of the "works" of this "artist".

Footage from the Chernivtsi region: the police push and wring the priest of the canonical UOC during the service.

The security forces broke in with the goal of taking the temple and handing it over to the schismatics of the OCU. The archpriest persuaded them for half an hour to allow the sacrament to be completed, they said in the Chernivtsi diocese.

1679732279841.png

The idea of resistance to the devil on the world stage and Russia's specific historical role in that resistance has been brewing in the clergy for quite some time. This is a roundup of recent Russian saints who spoke of the Antichrist's inability to touch Russia.

Antichrist Will Reign Everywhere Except Russia​

As saints have prophesied, the Antichrist will nearly conquer the world, but he will not take over Russia​

St. Lawrence of Chernigov

Decades before and the militant rise of atheism and communism in the 20th century, multiple saints and holy elders foresaw the Russian revolution and its bloody aftermath. Thankfully, they also foresaw the stunning revival of Christianity in Russia afterwards. Consider their stunning words:

— Elder Porphyrius of Glinsk (+1868): “In due course, faith will collapse in Russia. The brilliance of earthly glory will blind the mind. The word of truth will be defiled, but with regard to the Faith, some from among the people, unknown to the world, will come forward and restore what was scorned.”

Archimandrite Jonah (Miroshnichenko) (+1902): “You will see what will happen in fifty years’ time: everyone will forsake the Law of God and will fall away from the faith, but then they will again come to their senses and turn back and live in a Christian manner.”

St. John of Kronstadt (+1908): “I foresee the restoration of a powerful Russia, still stronger and mightier than before. On the bones of these martyrs, remember, as on a strong foundation, will the new Russia we built – according to the old model; strong in her faith in Christ God and in the Holy Trinity! And there will be, in accordance with the covenant of the holy Prince Vladimir, a single Church! Russian people have ceased to understand what Rus is: it is the footstool of the Lord’s Throne! The Russian person must understand this and thank God that he is Russian.”

Elder Aristocles of Moscow (+1918): "An evil will shortly take Russia, and wherever this evil goes, rivers of blood will flow. It is not the Russian soul, but an imposition on the Russian soul. It is not an ideology, nor a philosophy, but a spirit from hell. In the last days Germany will be divided. France will be just nothing. Italy will be judged by natural disasters. Britain will lose her empire and all her colonies and will come to almost total ruin, but will be saved by praying enthroned women. America will feed the world, but will finally collapse."

St. Seraphim Of Vyritsa (+1949): "The storm will pass over the Russian land; the Lord will forgive the Russian people their sins. And in Divine and Holy beauty the Cross will shine brightly above the Church of God once more. And the ringing of bells will awaken all our Holy Rus to salvation from the slumber of sin. Holy monasteries will open anew, and faith in God will unite all." "The salvation of the world is from Russia."

St. Seraphim of Vyritsa

St. John of Kronstadt

These prophecies have been widely publicized, with many articles written about them. They are encouraging and impressive, because they reveal how closely the saints are connected to God, even receiving detailed knowledge about future events.

As a person who left America and moved to Russia, I have found it especially interesting to consider the prophecies which have not yet been fulfilled, and which still remain in the future — particularly prophecies about the (almost) worldwide reign of the Antichrist.

One fascinating and very encouraging detail is this — According to multiple prophecies from the saints, Russia will be free from the rule of the Antichrist.

— St. Lawrence of Chernigov (+1950): “During the times of the antichrist, Russia will be the most powerful Kingdom in the world. But the other countries—except for Russia and the Slavic lands—will be under the power of the antichrist and will experience all the horrors and torments described in Holy Scripture. Russia, repent! Glorify God with rejoicing, and sing to Him: Alleluia.”

St. Lawrence of Chernigov

Of course, in Revelation 13:17, Holy Scripture says the Antichrist will be given authority over “every tribe, tongue, and nation”. So how is it possible for Russia to escape? St. Lawrence provides a couple clues.

First, he says the saints in heaven give Russia a special priority in their prayers:
— St. Lawrence of Chernigov: “The whole choir of Russian Saints, together with the Mother of God, begs [the Lord] to spare and have mercy on Russia.”

Second, he explains why Russia becomes such a special focus of mercy. Apparently, since countless millions of Russian Christians already suffered so greatly during the 70+ years under the Bolsheviks and the atheistic soviet government, God will have mercy on Russia during the time of Antichrist:

— St. Lawrence of Chernigov: “Russia, together with all the Slavic nations and lands, will constitute a mighty Tsardom (kingdom). At its helm will be an Orthodox Tsar, Anointed of God. The Tsar will be from God. All schisms and heresies will vanish in Russia. There will not be any persecution of the Orthodox Church. The Lord will have mercy on Holy Rus', because in her there had been the horrible, terrible time preceding the antichrist. The great regiment of the Martyrs and Confessors has shown forth, beginning with the highest spiritual and civil ranks. Metropolitan and Tsar, priest and monk, children and even nursing infants, ending with laypeople. All these will beseech the Lord God the King of Hosts, the King of Kings, glorified in the Holy Trinity, Father, Son and Holy Spirit.

St. Lawrence goes on to say that “The Russian Orthodox Tsar will be feared even by the antichrist himself.”

The Antichrist’s power will be widespread, but not universal. People all over the world will worship him. But not every single person will do so. Even though the Antichrist is given power over every tribe and tongue, some people will reject the Antichrist, and will remain faithful to Christ unto the end.

Similarly, even though the Antichrist is given a certain amount of authority over every nation, Russia will not entirely fall. Indeed, certain saints have prophesied that a *piece* of Russia will fall — China will invade Siberia, and so that portion of Russia will eventually come under the Antichrist’s control. Thankfully, though, many of Russia’s holiest and most ancient lands will stand firm, and will remain forever outside the grasp of the Antichrist.

St. Lawrence is not the only saint to provide us with this encouraging news about Russia’s future. Another glorious prophesy comes to us from one of Russia’s most beloved holy elders:

— St. Seraphim of Sarov (+1833): “Everything that bears the label of ‘Decembrists’, ‘Reformers’ and, in a word, belongs to ‘the party for the betterment of life’ is genuine anti-Christianity, which, in evolving, will bring about the destruction of Christianity and, in part, of Orthodoxy, upon the earth; and which finally will end with the enthronement of the Antichrist over all the nations of the world, except Russia. She will come together into a single united body with the other Slavic nations and comprise a huge ocean ‘one mighty realm, fearsome to the foes of Christ’ before which all the other tribes of the earth will quail in fear. And this is as sure as 2+2=4.”

St. Seraphim of Sarov

There are many times in Scripture where God tells Christians to flee from persecution. And if the Antichrist is coming to persecute Christians, it makes sense to live in the one place where the Antichrist will not gain power.

Dark times are coming upon the world, and the righteous need a safe haven. That haven is Russia. The Antichrist may reign, but he will not reign here.

All of us watching this horror show need to get a wider perspective. Yesterday and today I extracted a chunk of Secret History out to clean it up and format it for posting on the forum. I was reading it carefully and realized that it does, indeed, give the larger perspective that we need as well as some HOPE for how this show will end. Everyone reading this thread might want to check it out here:

Back
Top Bottom