Pyramids in Bosnia?

@Persej

I listened to a number of interviews with her last year - Capricorn Radio... RedIce (i think) and some others - and i think i agree with your conclusions. Whilst she covered a lot of similar ground as Osmanagich; ancient civilization/technology/knowledge, that these sites represent the height, revelations are happening, change is inevitable, plus she claims and also implies alot regarding the mystical side of Egypt, i am fairly sure she said she was initiated there, if not under the sphinx/in the 'great' pyramid etc..

She also claims a solid relationship with the senior of Hawass where he told Hawass "Anything this lady asks, give it to her". So she apparently had access to areas no others have. Whatever else it means i don't know. Like the bosnian pyarmids it's tricky - for me - to assess the underlying ..story.

Like Osmanagich i found her thoroughly humble, enjoyable and interesting to listen to. And even though she sounds rather empathic and knowledgeable, i'm not sure any of the information is practical, useful, if true.

I remembered Osmanagich stated Dr Robert Schoch hadn't visited or that he didn't acknowledge the authenticity of the pyarmids and when re-reading 'adventures with cassiopaea' Laura seemed to favour Dr Robert Schochs analysis over others. Obviously i don't mean Laura agrees with every conclusion of his.

But it gave me reason to check out his opinion (and i hope this hasn't been posted already)

_http://www.robertschoch.com/bosniacontent.html

So I traveled to Bosnia during July and August 2006.

The afternoon I arrived in Bosnia, Osmanagic insisted on taking me straightaway to the so-called “Pyramid of the Sun.” I observed the excavated areas of huge stone blocks; blocks that I was told were most definitely not natural. Clearly, Osmanagic insisted, they were man-made concrete blocks that cannot be explained geologically, put into place with a sophisticated ancient technology that has now been lost. Amazingly, he explained, the “concrete” blocks proved to be harder and more durable than any modern concretes or cements. But he and I were apparently seeing different things, perhaps viewing an entirely different world. Where he saw concrete blocks and human intervention, I saw only perfectly natural sandstones and conglomerates that had broken into larger or smaller blocks due both to tectonic stresses and gravity slumping. For a week and a half this seemed to be the dominant theme: Osmanagic and others who worked with and for him insisting that this or that feature can never occur in nature, and thus must be artificial and human-made, versus me finding a perfectly reasonable geological explanation for each of the same features.

I had a chance to see the Visoko region from the air, and this only further convinced me that the features are natural hills and not artificial pyramids.

Schoch links to: The Bosnian Pyramids: The Biggest Hoax in History?

In April of 2011 I was interviewed by a Dutch production company for a documentary about the Bosnian pyramids. Here's a link to their Website:
www.thebiggesthoaxinhistory.com/en/

also he links to:

members of the European Association of Archaeologists issued a formal statement concerning the matter.

_http://www.e-a-a.org/statement.pdf

DECLARATION

We, the undersigned professional archaeologists from all parts of Europe,
wish to protest strongly at the continuing support by the Bosnian
authorities for the so-called “pyramid” project being conducted on hills at
and near Visoko. This scheme is a cruel hoax on an unsuspecting public
and has no place in the world of genuine science. It is a waste of scarce
resources that would be much better used in protecting the genuine
archaeological heritage and is diverting attention from the pressing
problems that are affecting professional archaeologists in Bosnia-
Herzegovina on a daily basis.

-----

Well, many people asked why they haven't excavated the top of the pyramids? That would be the fastest and cheapest way to prove or disprove existence of the pyramids. I you cannot find the top of the pyramid you will certainly not gonna find the bottom of it.

But the problem is that they do not have the permission from authorities to do that. So they decided to do the next fastest and cheapest thing and that is to dig through the tunnel to the bottom of the pyramid (minecraft anyone? :D). But the problem with that is that they need to dig 2.5 km and the volunteers work only from June till end of September. So, unless they find some open passage it will take some very long time till they reach the pyramid. If there is one, of course.

BTW I watched the Pyramid Code. In it the Boulter says that Dynastic Egypt was patriarchal, but Egypt before that was matriarchal. But she doesn't give any evidence for that. It must be the information she received through her initiation process you mentioned, hehe. ;)
Nice documentary to watch but not much information to extract from.

Well, many people asked why they haven't excavated the top of the pyramids? That would be the fastest and cheapest way to prove or disprove existence of the pyramids. I you cannot find the top of the pyramid you will certainly not gonna find the bottom of it.
That, i wasn't aware of! :lol:

BTW I watched the Pyramid Code. In it the Boulter says that Dynastic Egypt was patriarchal, but Egypt before that was matriarchal. But she doesn't give any evidence for that

Yes! i watched it too, , and although Laura states that they knew nothing about astronomy, it would seem during that time, some people knew of advanced technology and science, and that was used to dazzle the ordinary man, it works even today. I was fooled! Obviously the thrust of the documentary is the usual 'Egyptians were the highest civilisation'; though they never really address the inequalities, general morality, materialism or that the pharaohs were gods and the rest - bar the priesthood - were less than.

It seems there's alot of information revealed in these 'mystical initiations' but the more prosaic questions - like why the people in society were unimportant! - are easily forgotten amongst all the pomp and ceremony.... :evil:

Understanding that difference between the circle and pyarmid builders may be the quickest hack to guessing who may be a dupe or disinfo; a gift really ;D

[quote author=itellsya]and although Laura states that they knew nothing about astronomy, it would seem during that time, some people knew of advanced technology and science, and that was used to dazzle the ordinary man, it works even today. I was fooled![/quote]

I think you maybe misunderstood Laura. Laura do not speaks highly about Dynastic Egyptians, but ancient Egyptians were certainly advanced civilization! Even though they were STS.

It seems there's alot of information revealed in these 'mystical initiations' but the more prosaic questions - like why the people in society were unimportant! - are easily forgotten amongst all the pomp and ceremony.... :evil:

Yes. One thing that crossed my mind is why Egyptians didn't build aquaducts so that more people in their kingdom have access to fresh water? Maybe water was their tool for controlling the masses?

[quote author=itellsya]Understanding that difference between the circle and pyramid builders may be the quickest hack to guessing who may be a dupe or disinfo; a gift really ;D[/quote]

Yes, but I also think that many good people are duped because, as I am aware of, there are not that many books and documentaries that talk about circle builders. Laura is the first author that I found that talks about them. Yes there are people who talk about Stonehedge but not about entire ancient circle civilization of Europe. On the other hand everybody on the planet knows about pyramids.

And even when they do talk about Stonehedge like in that documentary they very nonchalantly connect the Stonehedge with the pyramids, even though it is quite obvious that they are very different structures, and quite possibly belong to very different civilizations.

Persej said:
[quote author=itellsya]Understanding that difference between the circle and pyramid builders may be the quickest hack to guessing who may be a dupe or disinfo; a gift really ;D

Yes, but I also think that many good people are duped because, as I am aware of, there are not that many books and documentaries that talk about circle builders. Laura is the first author that I found that talks about them. Yes there are people who talk about Stonehedge but not about entire ancient circle civilization of Europe. On the other hand everybody on the planet knows about pyramids.

And even when they do talk about Stonehedge like in that documentary they very nonchalantly connect the Stonehedge with the pyramids, even though it is quite obvious that they are very different structures, and quite possibly belong to very different civilizations.
[/quote]
I do not think is quite simple to differentiate, take a look at the "circular pyramids" from Mexico.

Circular Pyramid of Cuicuilco in Mexico City, _http://www.ancient-wisdom.co.uk/mexicocuicuilco.htm

Circular Pyramid in Guachimontones, Jalisco State, Mexico _http://thetequilafiles.com/2013/02/11/the-unique-circular-pyramids-of-guachimontones/

Circular Pyramid of Ixtlán del Río, Nayarit State, Mexico_http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Ixtlán.jpg

I think you maybe misunderstood Laura. Laura do not speaks highly about Dynastic Egyptians, but ancient Egyptians were certainly advanced civilization! Even though they were STS.

Thanks Persej, i did understand there were two societies, the builders of the pyramids (or at least those who were living there originally when the pyramids were 'made') and those that came later, the Egyptians as we know them. And the Egyptians as we know them were not astronomers. Am i understanding correctly?

I quite agree and i grew up watching hours and hours of documentaries from the 'mainstream' perspective. And i LOVED documentaries about 'ancient Egypt'!

mabar
I do not think is quite simple to differentiate

Sorry, I was kind of joking, hence the smiley face but there is some truth to it. And in many ways, this discussion reminded me of that obvious difference. I was just light heartedly saying that there seem to be consistencies within these ancient civilizations and the disinfo/dupe community and this difference tends to show up in the information they present and who they align themselves with.

I checked out the links and i wonder whether the first two would be considered in the same class as the mound builders? Or pyramid imitations? Would they be classified as similar to 'the great pyramids', because they were constructed for a particular purpose rather than ceremony.

What is interesting is the 'guachimontones' resembles an amphitheatre but , er, the other way ;)

I understand Stonehenge was a frequency amplifier, using dance and sound to create some hyper dimensional resonance. I'm not sure either of those could be considered the same, because of their design, but obviously i am guessing :D

ADDED: on second thoughts i would hazard a guess those structures/pyramids aren't much different to the many in South America that i believe were ceremonial and unrelated to the European 'circle builders'. This is the difference we are discussing, these European megaliths, seemed to have served a technologically functional purpose, where as those in South America (and elsewhere) were probably just for rituals, or for astronomical purposes, but the buildings themselves weren't a 'technology' in the same way that Stonehenge is said to have been. Instead they're imitations, from memories, osit.

Persej
Maybe water was their tool for controlling the masses?

If the Fracking continues at the pace it is in the US and UK, then we'll have a chance to experience these tried and tested techniques first hand....

mabar said:
I do not think is quite simple to differentiate, take a look at the "circular pyramids" from Mexico.

Yes, they are interesting "anomaly". Mixing of the cultures maybe?

itellsya said:
Or pyramid imitations?

Or pyramid prototypes?

Thanks Persej, i did understand there were two societies, the builders of the pyramids (or at least those who were living there originally when the pyramids were 'made') and those that came later, the Egyptians as we know them. And the Egyptians as we know them were not astronomers. Am i understanding correctly?

Yes.

I quite agree and i grew up watching hours and hours of documentaries from the 'mainstream' perspective. And i LOVED documentaries about 'ancient Egypt'!

Me too. I love documentaries about ancient civilizations. Maybe that is a good idea for some future SOTT project - to make a documentary about circle people with Laura's comments included? I think that it would be unique documentary. :)

ADDED: on second thoughts i would hazard a guess those structures/pyramids aren't much different to the many in South America that i believe were ceremonial and unrelated to the European 'circle builders'. This is the difference we are discussing, these European megaliths, seemed to have served a technologically functional purpose, where as those in South America (and elsewhere) were probably just for rituals, or for astronomical purposes, but the buildings themselves weren't a 'technology' in the same way that Stonehenge is said to have been. Instead they're imitations, from memories, osit.

No, pyramids also worked as "technological structures", just in different manner.

If the Fracking continues at the pace it is in the US and UK, then we'll have a chance to experience these tried and tested techniques first hand....

Oh yes, they talk about that horrible thing in my country also.

Glad to help. :) Read Laura's Secret History for more juicy details. ;)

In the meantime in Bosnia the non-volunteer team that worked from October 2013 till April 2014 have found a new open tunnel with 100m in length. But it is filled with 70-80cm of water. So even if they do found more of those open sections they will still have to deal with underground water.

_http://piramidasunca.ba/bs/aktuelnosti/item/9293-otkriće-novog-tunela-s-vodom-u-podzemnom-labirintu-ravne.html

They also made a video with orbs in the tunnel: _http://piramidasunca.ba/bs/aktuelnosti/item/9298-video-zapis-orbova-u-podzemnom-labirintu-ravne.html

mabar said:
Persej said:
I wrote back to "Isis" of Thothweb and shared with her some excerpts from my book The Secret History of the World as follows:

Frank Joseph found some very strange pyramidal type structures in Rock Lake, Wisconsin. They were different from other pyramidal structures - being conical - and he was astounded some years later to see identical, unusual, pyramidal structures in the Canary Islands. He writes:

The original inhabitants of the Canary Islanders referred to themselves as “Canari” long before the Romans arrived. The name appears to have had a similar meaning in both Latin and the native speech, which was a mixed Indo- European language with at least several Latin cognates.

Previous to the 1st century AD, the Atlantic group was known throughout the Mediterranean World as the Blessed Isles, the Fortunate Isles, the Hesperides, or the Isles of the Blessed. Forgotten for all of classical civilization, they were isolated from outside contact for almost 1,000 years until their rediscovery by Portuguese sailors in the 14th century.

The Canari more commonly referred to themselves as Guanches (men) a once civilized race that had slowly degenerated over millennia of interbreeding, while their level of society slid back, quite literally, into the caves...

Before their virtual elimination, some studies were made of the Guanches, a white people, fair complected and with red, auburn, and occasionally blond hair. Despite their genetically debased condition, they preserved traditions from long gone ages of civilized greatness and still gathered at the ruined stone monuments of their ancestors for special events. Some of these cyclopean walls, called tagora, survive as crumbling rectangular enclosures, circles, and even pyramids.

At Santa Cruz, capital of Tenerife, largest of the islands, I was surprised to learn that regular, ancient contacts between the Canaries and North America were generally acknowledged by the academic community. Talk of possible pre-Columbian visitors from Europe is taboo throughout professional circles in the United States, but Tenerife’s leading historical scholar, Professor Lopez Herrera, writes: “One fact about which we may be certain is that there existed a relation in ancient times between the people of Canarian origin and the inhabitants of America.” [...]

From Tenerife I took a ferry to Lanzarote, which is 125 miles closer to North Africa than any of the rest of the seven islands. After docking at the capital port of Arrecefe and checking into my hotel, I walked through the ocean-front park, intent only on some casual sightseeing, when I was thunderstruck to confront the very object that had been sought in the depths of Rock Lake for more than 50 years: a 20 foot conical pyramid. It exactly matched the sunken structure seen in the lake in 1937. [...]

In all my travels throughout Europe and studies of classical and preclassical societies, I had never found so much as a reference to a conical stone pyramid such as this one, and, as far as I knew, nothing of the kind existed anywhere else except under the waters of Rock Lake, Wisconsin.[Joseph, Frank, Thost Pyramids of Rock Lake (Lakeille, MN: Galde Press, Inc. 1992)]

Semir gave a little talk about Daorson Megalithic Complex in Herzegovina: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksLg_KwdkMI&index=4

And Stolac monuments: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xArtvhlTlJg

I find myself fascinated at the progress and on going project for the existence of pyramids at Bosnia. I have to give Dr. Semir Osmanagic credit to over come the negative stance of Zahi Hawass and other personalities that have strongly criticised Osmanagic and his Pyramid hypothesis. Evidence keeps mounting that the mountain structures are pyramid shape and align to the Cardinal points. I'm curious as to what might be located inside? Below is part of an article describing testing done on the location and structures.

9 Cases That Prove the Existence of Pyramids in Bosnia
_http://www.wakingtimes.com/2014/03/03/9-cases-existence-pyramids-bosnia/

The Bosnian Pyramid of Sun, Moon and Dragon each have their four facets perfectly aligned towards the cardinal points, North, South, East and West. This orientation is a common property shared amongst many of the globes ancient Pyramids including the Pyramids of Egypt; Giza and those of China; Shaanxi Province (Photos 3&4). Unique however to the Visoko complex is the fact that the three main Pyramids each have one of their sides built into the landscape surrounding them, providing an “access plateau‟ to their peaks, which is unlike the common “free-standing” pyramid design seen elsewhere around the globe. Confirmation of the Bosnian Pyramids exactitude with geographic North has been obtained by both topographic mapping and satellite imagery. Measurements carried out by Dr. Amer Smailbegovic using the “Automated Linear-Anomaly Detector” satellite system, used for measuring tectonic lineaments, confirmed break angles of 43.822 degrees (+/- 1.6) at three of the undamaged corners (Figure 2). The exception is the South West corner of the Sun Pyramid, having become eroded in recent times, possibly due to the presence of an abandoned quarry where material was extracted from. The strong outer casing of the ancient giant pyramid structure was used in order to build the now ruined medieval fortress at the top of the Sun Pyramid, where Bosnian royalty once resided. [5]

As well as being aligned with the four cardinal points, the Pyramidal structures of Visoko also share alignments that are relative to each other (Figure 3). The first and most striking of the structural alignments present is the near perfect equilateral triangle formed between the peaks of the Sun, Moon and Dragon pyramids. Each side of this triangle is 2.2km in length (+/- 2%) and has three internal angles of 60°. Further, by producing a circumcircle around the equilateral triangle it encapsulates the peak of another topographic highpoint South-West from the Sun Pyramid. Named Cetnica, this spot height is the second highest peak in the area and is also found to have four facets, each orientated according to the cardinal points. Nearby, the highest peak within the local vicinity of Visoko is Krtnica, found west from Cetnica. By drawing a line (1) between the two highest peaks and extending that line eastwards, it indicates that both Krtnica and Cetnica are aligned with the Sun-Moon-Dragon equilateral triangles barycentre.

Within the Visoko Pyramid Valley a second group of topographic alignments also exists concurrently with the primary group, extending far beyond the central equilateral triangle. Figure 7 shows how various spot heights are aligned with each other along two separate axis (black lines), one running exactly North-South, the other approximately East-West (Note; alignments extend beyond the limits of the included figure). This arrangement, which may at first appear simply as a chance occurrence, by connecting Centnica peak found along the N-S axis with the spot height of Cella on the opposite side of the valley upon the E-W axis, it produces a triangle with base angles of approximately 51° (solid red lines). The significance of finding such a triangle hidden within the Visoko Pyramid Valley topography is made apparent when one recounts that the Great Pyramid of Giza‟s slope inclination is measured as being 51° 50′ 40″ and therefore is of the same proportion. [7]

Charles Hapgood, who produced a magnificent cartographic investigation through his book “Maps of the Ancient Sea Kings,” studied amongst others, the Piri Reis map (Figure 10). Composed by an Ottoman admiral in 1513, Hajji Ahmed Muhiddin Piri collected cartographic fragments from many different sources in order to compile his famous map. Many of these fragments are believed to be copies of copies, passed on through the ages prior to coming into the possession of Piri Reis himself. One of several important observations made by Hapgood and others is that the Piri Reis map can be seen to depict the coastlines of Africa and South America with a longitudinal accuracy discrepancy of less than half a degree. An anomaly to say the least as at the time of composition it was thought impossible to accurately calculate longitude, due to technological limitations of timekeeping. Not only this but it is also believed that the map contains an accurate representation of parts of the Antarctic coastline prior to how it appears in more recent times with its extended ice sheet cover. Hapgood was able to surmise that the centre of the Piri Reis map was calculated around Egypt having realised that the underlying geometry behind the map was based upon the use of 8×8 grids. Similar to the Ancient Greek 4×4 8 wind navigation system, the 8×8 grid system produces 16 wind Rose des vents with intervals of 22.5°. By using the 8×8 grids it allowed for accurate mapping of a spherical surface upon a flat plane as a separate grid could be used for each map fragment, using different north’s, in order to compensate for the deviation of parallel meridians as they became located further and further afield from the centre of the map.

Figure 11 is a topographic map of Visoko and its surrounding pyramids overlaid by an 8×8 grid as used by Hapgood to calculate the centre of the Piri Reis map. It can be observed that the centre of the grid is located in the same position where we find the barycentre of the Sun- Moon-Dragon equilateral triangle within the previous alignment map. All of the highest topographic spot heights within each area of the grid can be seen to occur along the gridlines. The most important locations i.e. Sun, Moon, Dragon, Love, Krtnica, and Cetnica all occur at intersecting points on the grid, where two or sometimes even three lines cross each other. The only exception here is Temple of Mother Earth, which remains considered as an important site, though does not follow the pattern of falling on one of the intersecting points. Regardless of the reason why this is the case however, the spot height still occurs along a gridline. The red dots signify known sites of archaeological interest, including Bedem, South-West of the Dragon Pyramid, where another medieval fort is situated on top of an unusually shaped topographic high. The river Fojnička that runs through the Pyramid valley also appears to run its course according to the overlaying grid, as does the orientation of the street plan of Visoko town itself, coincidentally or otherwise.

In “Map of the Ancient Sea Kings,” Hapgood hypothesised that the existence of the Piri Reis map was proof that there had, at some point in the far distant past, been a global mapping project and that the original cartographers of certain map fragments used within the Piri Reis map had full knowledge of advanced mathematics, astronomy, navigation skills and therefore had indeed the ability to accurately measure the spherical globe.

By the above example, we find then that the use of an 8×8 grid 16 wind system in the ancient past appears to not be limited to cartography and navigation but extends to being used within the underlying design principles of huge architectural projects as is seen within the Bosnian Valley of the Pyramids and also at the Giza pyramid complex, Egypt (Figure 12). In Bosnia, the existence of multiple systems, both an underlying grid as well as the noted topographical alignments in the previous section, co-existing together within the same space, indicates a truly remarkable feat of multi-dimensional architectural design, planning and execution.

More recently, using the ASTER (Advanced Spaceborne Thermal Emissive Radiometer) Multispectral EOIR satellite system, two separate scans were made of the area, one during daylight hours and one during the nigh time. By subtracting affects of albedo, topographic shading and effects of vegetative cover using Near-Infrared imagery, it allowed for the measurement of the apparent thermal inertia of the materials beneath the soils around Visoko. Several confined areas of low thermal inertia were detected, highlighted within the square boxes (Figure 13), indicating that the materials below the surface in these areas cool faster than those of the immediate surroundings. Lower densities, increased porosity and internal cavities are expected of buried artificial structures and as such would affect the rate at which heat is irradiated from the surface.

Further evidence brought forth by biologist Dr Sulejman Redžić from the Faculty of Natural Sciences at the University of Sarajevo supports the interpretation of the satellite data. He made the observation that the biodiversity growing upon the flanks of the Bosnian Pyramid of the Sun is different to that of the surrounding hills beyond the Pyramid Valley. He was able to identify several plant species better suited to a warmer, Mediterranean climate which usually do not grow within the climatic conditions of the area. It was later observed that the soil temperatures were approximately 5 degrees warmer on the Pyramid of the Sun than elsewhere locally. The existence of hollow spaces below the soil surface reduces overall density and therefore not only increases the rate at which heat is lost but also increases the rate at which the area heats up.

In 1982 Joseph Davidovits, an expert in materials science and geopolymer chemistry analysed a piece of limestone sampled from the ascending passage of the Great Pyramid of Giza. His observations prompted him to suggest that rather than the stone blocks simply being shaped after quarrying, the materials used within the construction of the Great Pyramid had been artificially manufactured on the scale of microns and were in fact a form of ancient geopolymer technology. What Davidovits found with an optical microscope (Photo 6) is that the stone material used within the pyramid contained amorphous, undefined silicates whereas limestone originating from the Turah quarry nearby contained the „as would be expected‟ crystalline formed silicates. For Davidovits, the lack of silicate crystallization inferred that the silicates within the Pyramid stone must have precipitated within a very short timeframe, contrary to geological processes, and that this was evidence of a cementitious process. [10]

More recently, Davidovits has put his specialist knowledge of geopolymer chemistry towards the testing of materials sampled from the Bosnian Valley of the Pyramids. Specifically, a sample was removed from within the Tumulus Vratnica and was part of the extremely dense and hard material mentioned in the previous section above, which destroyed a drill bit trying to penetrate through it. Davidovits, with the aid of an electron scanning microscope (Photo 7) concluded that the material is calcium/ potassium based geopolymer cement consisting of quartz crystals and muscovite mica. The sample also displayed similar instances of air bubbles to those identified within the 1982 Giza sample. [11]

Supporting Davidovits findings, similar analysis have taken place on material sampled from the outer casing of the Pyramid of the Sun. Often being mistaken as naturally occurring “conglomerate,” it has been confirmed by at least five institutions including “The Politecnico Di Torino” Department of Chemistry and „The Institute for Materials at the University of Zenica, as being an artificial concrete-like material. Testing carried out by Dr Azra Kurtović at “The institute of Material and Construction” within the University of Sarajevo confirmed the samples displayed not only properties of concrete but that the strength of those samples were superior to most concretes produced by today’s modern industrial processes (Photo 9). A strength exceeding 70Mpa was measured though some samples tested at the University of Zenica were recorded as having strengths of over 130Mpa, whereas modern day concrete usually will not exceed 40Mpa. The same material was also found to be as much as 5 times more resistant to water than its modern day counterpart, with its capability for absorption rated at no greater than 1.1%, making it an extremely resistant material.

Chemical analysis has found the Pyramid of the Sun concrete to be predominantly composed of carbonates followed by silicates and kaolinitic clays.

Further evidence for the artificial nature of the material the Pyramid of the Sun is composed of is the permanent geomorphologic drainage features upon the structure, or rather, the lack of.

In 2010, Physicist Slobodan Mizdrak detected an unusual electromagnetic phenomenon at two locations across the Bosnian Valley of the Pyramids. Using a scalar gauss meter to detect the presence of magnetic fields and to measure their strength, Mizdrak identified a 4.5m wide confined beam of electromagnetic energy emanating from the top of the Pyramid of the Sun and a similar, though smaller, beam at the top of the Tumulus of Vratnica. Mizdraks preliminary recordings of the electromagnetism indicated that the beams energy was stable and resonating at regular intervals of 4.2 KHz, up to a frequency of 28 KHz. The strength of the beam was measured as developing 30mV when the gauss meter was being held within the beam at a distance of 1m from the surface of the pyramids peak. The voltage was recorded as increasing by a factor of over 130 to 4V when the meter was held at 3m distance from the surface. Hertzian waves are known to dissipate energy as distance increases according to Maxwell’s equations. By the observations made by Mizdrak, that the energy increases with distance from source, it appears that the electromagnetic waveforms being generated and observed on the Pyramid of the Sun are non-Hertzian, longitudinal or “scalar‟ in nature.

A year later in 2011, two more investigators independently confirmed Mizdraks initial findings by repeatedly detecting the electromagnetic phenomena, employing a variety of different apparatus to that which Mizdrak utilized. Using a custom made shielded coil antenna paired with a spectral analyser, Physicist Davor Jadrijević was able to ascertain that the electromagnetic beam is unidirectional, in that it has only a single vector which occurs perpendicular approximate to the surface of the structure. Goran Marjanovich, an electrical engineer who works with Tesla designed technologies, after taking his measurements within the Bosnian Pyramid Valley noted that the height at which the top of the Pyramid of the Sun sits above sea level (762m) is almost the same measure as Nikola Tesla’s transformer’s secondary coil wire length (781m) and that of his “Extra” coil solenoid (778m). The length of these wires within the coils were fundamental to the frequencies at which Telsa’s devices operated at, which for his wireless electrical transmission experiments operated between the frequencies of 1-100Khz, favouring frequencies between 25 – 35KHz which Telsa found “to be most economical‟ and are coincidentally within a range to that of the Bosnian Pyramids EM frequency. [13][14]

In the same year as Mizdraks 2010 electromagnetic study, research team SBRG came to Visoko and studied the archaeoacoustic properties of the Bosnian Pyramid of the Sun. The team, led by anthropologist Prof. Paolo Derbertolis and assisted by sound engineer Heikki Savolainen, used professional sound recording equipment allowing measurement and recording of both audible sound and inaudible subsonic and ultrasonic mechanical waveforms. During their investigations SBRG detected ultrasonic emissions present at the top of the Bosnian Pyramid of the Sun, near to the source of the EM beam. It was found that the ultrasonic frequencies being emitted by the pyramid had an almost exact and continuous frequency to that of the electromagnetism (28 kHz) [15].

The production of the pyramid ultrasound can be attributed to the presence of large amounts of quartz within the construction material of the Pyramid itself. The quartz, when an electrical field is applied, generates an amount of internal mechanical strain within each individual crystal, causing it to vibrate at a frequency high enough to produce ultrasound. This phenomenon, known as the piezo-electric effect, is therefore a response to the electromagnetism that the pyramid is emitting.

As can be seen by the silhouette formed by the Visoko pyramid landscape (Figure 16), it resembles that of the constellation Cassiopeia. The mytho-historical narrative displayed via the landscape presented from Ginje Mound is undoubtedly through the depiction of this star constellation, which in the past would have risen from behind, to directly above the centre of the landscape immediately after the winter solstice sunset, approximately 16000 years ago (Figure 17).

Note: Graphs and additional information at the link.

A few Post's back, it was mentioned the climate difference inside the Bosnia pyramid in working in the tunnel clearing out debris, and how the workers felt "a serge of energy" that took away stress and lead to a feeling of well-being. That same affect is also being reported in the uncovering of an underground pyramid in the Crimea Peninsula. It's being reported that there are actually 37 pyramids between Sebastopol and Crimea, buried in centuries old sediment. Apparently, the first one was discovered in Crimea in 2011 by a man searching for possible underground water sources for drinking purposes.

The video below goes into more detail on their discovery and the experts involved that have located 37 pyramid structures in the area. Testing that simulated synchronized holograms in the sky (stars) and Earth sites with pyramids (Egypt, Himalayas, England, Mexico, Sevastopol, Easter Island, Bermuda, etc.) in tracking energy streams on holograms, found that 2 groups of pyramids are ruled by each Star in the Northern Hemisphere. One group serves as an energy receiver and another, it's transmitter to the Stars. Stars are located at the angle of 120 degrees in relation to each other and create an electro-magnetic field, influencing the Earth.

A Becher-Hagan grid map was used to identify ley line intersections and a map of the pyramid locations surveyed - superimposed over it. It was found that a major ley line ran directly through Sebastopol Crimea. 7 underground pyramids - form a straight line near the shore and the locations of the other 30 are on a grid or ley line.

It's amazing that this information is kept - localized and not making major headline's. In many ways, it's been given the "Bosnia treatment." Deny it exists.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGK_03c-co8

Back
Top Bottom