Pyramids in Bosnia?

For the record there's this French site : _http://irna.lautre.net/ untitled "Investigation on pseudo-pyramids of Bosnia".

There's a list of related sites in different languages in the left column.

One month ago my very good friend visited tunnels in Visoko. He was before that in Sarajevo, where he was talking with friends. In beginning all friends from Bosnia was on opposite side with true about pyramids. But recently they start to change their opinion. So, they said to my friend that he should go to visit Visoko and he visited.
He went in tunnels and whole visit last about 3 hours. He said to me that he had filing that whole visit was long about 30 minutes. He said to me that he felt wonderful in tunnels, that mushrooms are growing in opposite direction from ceiling, and what is the best that he felt wonderful few days from visiting tunnels in Visoko. This filing was thanks to the negative ions which are about 30.000 (6.000 is concentration in nature).

So, if somebody want to feel what means 30.000 negative ions, please go to visit tunnels in Visoko. Lots of secret knowledge will appear in Bosnia's Pyramids.

Pashalis said:
a fried of Klaus Dona made a satellit penetration recently of the sun pyramid.
[...]
pretty interesting if it is true !
Being there in the audience when he made that announcement at ICBP2011, I remember that it gave me a very lousy feeling of theatrical pompousness, like the advertising of something. His and Osmanagic's faces and body talks gave the impression of "I'm scratching your back since you scratched mine". Well, that's the impression I had... And I haven't heard anything about that underground chambers ever since.

It's interesting from this point of view that I was there to conduct the measurements of EM phenomena on the top of the Sun pyramid to confirm the existence of the beam which had its intensity larger 2m above the apex than on the surface of the apex itself, but the big oscilloscope and spectral analyzer, which I was carrying from the bottom of the hill, just died when reached the top and turned on. A small circuit inside of it was simply fried and the replacement couldn't be found in the neighborhood. With the smaller oscilloscope/antenna nothing was detected. And I would skip any comments on the home-made antenna which another guy brought there.

light worker said:
So, if somebody want to feel what means 30.000 negative ions, please go to visit tunnels in Visoko. Lots of secret knowledge will appear in Bosnia's Pyramids.
If the concentration of negative ions has been the same as it was two years ago, and it seems they claim it has, than it feels like being in a moistly, muddy and watery underground tunnels. For the secret knowledge I can't say, I had a terrible stomachache for a day or two in the middle of being there, so I probably wasn't properly tuned to pick up these kinds of things.

Ellipse said:
For the record there's this French site : _http://irna.lautre.net/ untitled "Investigation on pseudo-pyramids of Bosnia".
Thank you for the link. It has come in very handy when checking about the archaeoacoustic research conducted.

Few weeks ago the guy told me that when they recently studied one old Roman place in eastern Serbia, they detected an infrasound in ruins of an old sacrifice temple. At the same time the EM antenna was blinded by the military beacon nearby. By his words, it's no surprise that people were then submissive to everything that the clerics in their rituals would tell them, because the mass would stand for some period of time in that infrasound bath which would alter their mental and emotional state.
They report the infrasound and detected frequency on their website, but the strange thing is that the frequency corresponds to beta brain wave region which is kind of the opposite what would be expected if someone wanted to hypnotize the masses and made them more receptive to outside suggestions. OSIT

BOSNIAN PYRAMID ULTRASOUND FREQUENCIES DECODED. _www.piramidasunca.ba by Mike Scott. The CHUCK & GENE conservation. Makes me think of flight 19 (Bermuda Triangle). What does everyone else think? Real or not?

I volunteered at this site in August 2012 for a week while staying in the volunteer hotel 'Pyramidasunca'. Certainly a fascinating experience while meeting lots of very knowledgeable people in this field... I only spoke to Osmanagic once or twice as he was often busy, although did get to spend a lot of time with the leading geologist - an Italian man named Ricardo.

On the first day we were given an introductory presentation on the science/history of the pyramid structures and their possible uses etc... Later on people were able inquire about things they either did not understand or things that were not covered in the presentation. I can vaguely remember someone asking the question "How does the Serpent relate to these pyramids?" Ricardo could not answer for professional reasons although he did allude to the idea of hyperdimensional reptilian entities a few times :lol:. I guess only for the people who may have understood.

light worker said:
He went in tunnels and whole visit last about 3 hours. He said to me that he had filing that whole visit was long about 30 minutes. He said to me that he felt wonderful in tunnels, that mushrooms are growing in opposite direction from ceiling, and what is the best that he felt wonderful few days from visiting tunnels in Visoko. This filing was thanks to the negative ions which are about 30.000 (6.000 is concentration in nature).

I can talk from experience, while working in the tunnels the task was to form a string of people, each at different checkpoints to pass on either a full wheelbarrow or an empty one. The full ones were coming from the centre (where they were digging) and the empty one were coming from the outside (where they were emptying), if you are familiar with the game where the baton is passed 'Relay' this was a similar set up . Normally, after six hours of doing this one would likely feel some sort of strain and perhaps need to take some rest...

Not in these tunnels :P! Me and my partner were both quite astonished that the deeper one is to go in, the more energy one has or is able to access, no matter how strenuous the work load. People were running up and down constantly while inside, and it was funny because at lunch we would come outside and everyone would be feeling exhausted. Then as soon as they entered the tunnels again BOOM full of energy! Quite hard to describe the sensation, almost healing. I would definitely recommend this for anyone who is interested and would like to volunteer :)

Submerged tunnel is also closed. At this rate it will take them 100 years to reach the pyramid.

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNAZooUZ5ew

Persej said:
Submerged tunnel is also closed. At this rate it will take them 100 years to reach the pyramid.

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNAZooUZ5ew

Thanks Persej, that was quite interesting...

Yes, very nicely made documentary. But it is from 2011: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3420740/

This is the map from 2013 report. It seems that they managed to pass through the water tunnel, but they are still only 210 m from the entrance. And the entrance is located about 2.5 km from the pyramid. That means that my estimation of 100 years is actually quite accurate. :D

Attachments

• Ravne Tunnels Map 2013.png
    Ravne Tunnels Map 2013.png
    128.8 KB · Views: 222
Movie from 2011 is very interesting. It is nice to see how many people from different parts of the world are coming to help, to dig, to search for answers.
I have some feeling that soon searchers from Visoko tunnels will open some new part, which will be without doors, and than "road" to the pyramid will be faster.
Some person from movie said to us: time will show us answers.

articlechase.com/beyondnews/showthread.php?tid=7985

shows allegedly oldest pyramid in Crimea found and suppressed.

Just listened to this interesting interview with Dr Sam Osmanagich

https://youtu.be/VSPSmyxBcJE

having quickly scanned the comments here, the interview is an overview with a bit of interesting speculation, and i think there are corollaries with the work here.
Perhaps a guest for Sott blogtalk?

(i listened to this whilst stretching so some is from memory and some i wrote down)

--------------------------
Notes:
10 pyramids: Pyramid of the Sun, Moon, Dragon Earth and Love..

Pyramids are situated above 7 layers of tunnels, like a labyrinth, these tunnels are either over or integrated around pools of 'charged water' and below that water he says something about iron plate... this iron plate creates a charge which is sucked up into the pyramid, amplified, and he later discusses how various methods - both science and metaphysical - refer to 'pillars of light/energy being emitted from the peak. Physicists detected the strength actually increased the further from the physical peak of the pyramid which surprised them. estimated date of pyramids 21,000 - 24,000.

No evidence of the original civilisation there, no burials or tools found. detected four possible civilisations since building.

The resonance of the planet and the pyramids is relevant and the structure behaves like a power station radiating energy, akin to Tesla coil technology. How this will lead to the disclosure of free energy and free people.

They understood ceramic technology, using waves to levitate and slice rock.

inside the pyramids you are protected from cosmic rays and background radiation thus allowng your body to fully repair (reminds me of the work of Maurice Cotterell). Highly charged with negative ions which kill virus'.

Orbs are regularly snapped there and Dr Sam Osmanagich believes this could be related to energetic entities.

In response to a question of energy and how fear is used to control and perhaps is a nutritional substance? He responds the idea is logical, humans eat animals for energy and it is a natural process, considering the thousands of years of war, since sumer, one would conclude war is an optimal state (my wording!).

The iron i found interesting due the discussions elsewhere here with regards to excess iron, poisoning and it's possible protective effects?

He has teamed up with Michael Tellinger who discovered the rings in Africa and Klaus Dona presenter of OOP artifacts.

Pyramids around the world, Japan, and especially China - evidence of 'space visitors' - archaeologist deciphering texts in China was locked up during cultural revolution.

How scientific protocol with hints from the psychic world are how research should be performed. He has asked psychics and 'those who say they can access the akashic records', their answers differed but he thinks it may be an issue of interpretation.

Studies on the pyramids have been actioned by Ukraine, and various other universities with visitng professionals from Italy and so on.

How egyptology has been going for 200 years and no idea of pyramids whilst he has been working for 9 years.

Reports of visitors and workers - typically stay for 2 weeks in the summer, helping with the manual labour - cured of asthma, he himself no longer needs glasses 9see comments from Keyhole

------------------------

i detected no red flags myself, he is humble, speculates rather than directs and acknowledges some highly relevant points - such as energy feeding - and his colleague Klaus Dona has the ok from this forum (?).
Having listened to other of his interviews, this may be of interest for anyone unfamiliar. I'm not aware of any disinfo regarding this topic so for the moment i think we are just collecting data ;) I haven't read his 2005 book.

Persej
Well, STS beings certainly use the energy in the opposite way than the STO beings, but Laura said that the difference between those structures was also in the mode of collecting the energy. Circle structures functioned in harmony with the nature, and pyramids functioned on the principle of dominating the nature.

I'm glad you mentioned this because i vaguely remembered but told myself perhaps this pyramid culture was different :rolleyes: that said, i made note one of the pyramids is the 'dragon'...

For anyone interested i just came across this - whilst searching to see if he has been interviewed by Sott- though haven't watched:

"Hidden History" 2013 Dr.Sam Semir Osmanagich

"Fourth International Scientific Conference on Bosnian Pyramids "Hidden History 2013" was held September 4-7, 2013 in Sarajevo.
Twenty-three speakers from USA, Canada, Germany, Holland, Austria, Croatia, New Zealand, Bosnia-Herzegovina and Serbia gave excellent talks on Bosnian Pyramids and Pyramids around the World.
Over 150 participants concluded that the Conference had a "fantastic organization".
_https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5yUcnBhBnk

itellsya said:
i detected no red flags myself, he is humble

Maybe he is, but the people he is attracting are quite interesting, to say the least. Another example:

Rev. Marta Thomas has been coordinating transformative journeys to sacred sites throughout the world for more than two decades. She is an event planner, spiritual counselor, Mayan energy practitioner, crystal skull guardian, certified akashic records practitioner and sacred site essence maker. She is a member of the board of directors of the Sacred Site Foundation of South Africa.

_http://piramidasunca.ba/eng/latest-news/item/9282-the-mystery-of-the-bosnian-pyramids-movie--lecture-with-marta-thomas.html

There indeed seems to be a lot of New Age type stuff going on Osmanagich research...

Which on quite a number of occasions really makes me wonder how much science is actually going on in his research and how much is based on believes.

From what I've heard of his presentations, there seem to be quite a number of believes he is presenting as facts. We should remember that he is a trained scientist...

And his work indeed also seems to attract many New Age type people and he seems to be happy with that.

If that is conscious on his part, I don't know.

Persej
Maybe he is, but the people he is attracting are quite interesting to say the least

He stated he is interested in speculation and so whilst he has worked with Ukraine and Bosnian universities as wel as archaeologists from Italy, he also asked 5 'akashic readers' and put them to the test via 'scientific protocol' to see what their responses would be. He said that whilst on the face of it their responses didn't seem that relevant, when looked at in a symbolic manner like dreams, there could be something there. He says that science has to be married to metaphysics for us to gain more comprehension and so he uses 'science with hints' from elsewhere. Why he has asked Marta the Mayan Magician to speak is interesting/odd and... oh look

"ERICH VON DANIKEN VISITS BOSNIAN PYRAMIDS "

From the official website..

So, I agree that there may be clues to be found looking at those who he is working and surrounding himself with. For me, his association with Michael Tellinger and his 'alien gold' theory is quite suspect.

By humble i meant he wasn't self important and didn't claim to have 'the full story' and was open to interpretation. This is probably the most obvious red flag i come across.

Pashalis
And his work indeed also seems to attract many New Age type people and he seems to be happy with that.

So it seems! :D

Having had some time to mull over the interview and the comments here, it would strike me that working in the bowels of a STS 'power tower' could import some qualities or gradually effect a person.. Aswel as the idea that he is investing belief into a material building, rather than a shift/awakening in consciousness, as the solution to world problems. But again i'm looking at it with the benefit of Sott and Laura's work.

I am not invested either way, i was fascinated by the pyramids but in retrospect it is similar to the Egyptian craze, we/i am fascinated by the monuments rather than a working philosophy. Then again, he hopes that this will be 'the smoking gun' which will reveal an earth history currently being suppressed, so in his thinking, 10 pyramids in Europe would be a good way to achieve that!

I just listened to this interview with Dr Carmen Boulter who also visited Bosnian pyramids: _http://piramidasunca.ba/eng/latest-news/item/9286-natalie-marie-hart-interviews-dr-carmen-boulter-about-the-bosnian-pyramids.html

She talked about a lot of stuff that we would agree about on this forum (suppression of knowledge and freedom of speech, harmfull technology), except one little thing. Basically she says that today's Powers That Be are bad for humanity and planet in general, and that solution for that problem lies in resurrection of ancient, advanced, healthy, benevolent, matriarchal, in harmony with nature, civilization of................................................... Atlantis!

Oh, those little things that make all the difference in the world... ;)

Back
Top Bottom