Pyramids in Bosnia?

Corvinus said:
Think the better question is why were they looking for a path to interior?
To me when you take into account cave people in France, Spain, underground city Derinkuyu in Turkey, even with all their technology they could not defend against cataclysms and comets so were looking for escape to interior and their civilisation survived, advanced and thrived while we the surface dwellers got stuck in repetetive cycle of destruction and building it all again from scratch, knowledge being lost and plus that thanks to mutations we got psychopaths.

Since the discussion is already underway on other threads I won't clutter this one with more noise.

Here are some:

Another hit for the Cassiopaeans? Unexplained activity in Antarctica

Man Made Ancient Pyramids Found on Antarctica

Antarctica/Hitler

It seems that they finally found a section that is hollow, but is not very big, only about 20 meters: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OS_GqG_IEP4

What is more interesting, and perhaps even a good question for the C's, are the many testimonies of the people who say that their medical conditions improved after they visited or worked in those tunnels. You can see them on their YT channel. Here is one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94pHC7TR-YY

They also seem to have another YT channel. On this one you can also find testimonies of some people. Here is one guy who claims that his Parkinson's symptoms almost disappeared: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U449ela0weY

And this is for those who would like to go for a virtual walk in the tunnels: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eghT_OkTo8

It still looks like they would need decades to get to the (supposed) pyramid.

Persej said:
They also seem to have another YT channel. On this one you can also find testimonies of some people. Here is one guy who claims that his Parkinson's symptoms almost disappeared: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U449ela0weY

And this is for those who would like to go for a virtual walk in the tunnels: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eghT_OkTo8

It still looks like they would need decades to get to the (supposed) pyramid.

Persej,

We don't know exactly who built the Bosnia pyramid but the great Pyramid in Egypt, according to the Cs, was built by the Atlantans and here is what the Cs said about that one:
Session 5 October 1994
Q: (L) Who built the great pyramid?
A: Atlanteans.
Q: (L) What year was it built?
A: 10643 years ago.
Q: (L) Why was it built? What purpose was it used for?
A: Capture cosmic energy.
Q: (L) And what was this cosmic energy used for once it was captured?
A: Many things. Power, transport, healing, mind control, climate, et cetera.

I just remembered that I thought "healing" was one of the uses. Makes these stories of the Bosnia pyramid interesting for the healing properties being attributed to it. :huh:

goyacobol said:
I just remembered that I thought "healing" was one of the uses. Makes these stories of the Bosnia pyramid interesting for the healing properties being attributed to it. :huh:

Maybe. But maybe it has nothing to do with the pyramids. Maybe the tunnels themselves have some intrinsic healing properties.

Persej said:
goyacobol said:

Maybe. But maybe it has nothing to do with the pyramids. Maybe the tunnels themselves have some intrinsic healing properties.

It's all a big "maybe" to me. :huh:

goyacobol said:
Persej said:
goyacobol said:

It's all a big "maybe" to me. :huh:

Well, there certainly might be something about the 'air shafts'.

Session 16 August 1997
Q: That's the truth! Okay, we have this Orion Mystery book. It seems
to have quite a bit of discussion on the shafts that hint at something
you mentioned a long time ago. They say that the fellows who
originally measured the shafts were in error and their measurements
are accurate now. But, you mentioned that the shafts change
position, so the previous, as well as the current measurements could
BOTH be correct. Is that so?
A: Ultrasound reading showed inner chambers change in position.
Q: What were the functions of the so-called air shafts of these
chambers. It seems that the southern shaft of the Queen's chamber
orients to Sirius, and the southern shaft of the King's chamber
orients to Orion, but only at certain times. What was the function of
the orientation to these stars?
A: Stand within airshaft of the queen's chamber, and you shall not
age.

Q: You can't do that... they are only about 22 cm square. And, the
queen's chamber air shaft does not even open to the outside. And,
up in this shaft, they have discovered a little door which has not, to
my knowledge, been opened yet. Nevertheless, one could not stand
in these shafts.
A: Why not?
Q: Because they are only 22 cm square!
A: You are allowing third density supposition to creep in.

Maybe I'm letting "third density" to creep in. :P

Anyone for anti-aging? :huh:

Persej said:
goyacobol said:

Maybe does tunnels combined with water, quartz crystals, and "air shafts" altogether have something in common to make a healing or "refreshing" of one's physical body, in other words recharging of human electromagnetic field.(Only my assumptions here)

MariZ said:
Persej said:
goyacobol said:

Maybe does tunnels combined with water, quartz crystals, and "air shafts" altogether have something in common to make a healing or "refreshing" of one's physical body, in other words recharging of human electromagnetic field.(Only my assumptions here)

According to the previous post where the Cs talk about the "airshaft" it makes me wonder. Of course we do a lot of that I suppose. :huh:

MariZ said:

Could be. Something seems to be going on in there, because people continue reporting all kinds of health benefits. Like these two people with their eyesight problems:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0onwsvJgh8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOlc75B_xZ0

Persej said:
MariZ said:

Could be. Something seems to be going on in there, because people continue reporting all kinds of health benefits. Like these two people with their eyesight problems:

It makes me realize how we sometimes have to think differently. Who would think that the air movement (or vibration?) could possibly effect a kind of health benefit? I noticed the man mentioned a crystal from there that he used while meditating. Coincidence that we are using crystals? :/

goyacobol said:
It makes me realize how we sometimes have to think differently. Who would think that the air movement (or vibration?) could possibly effect a kind of health benefit?

C's would think. :)

They mentioned that in this session:

Andromeda said:
(Pierre) I have another question if we can change topic. There is this French scientist who discovered those Paleolithic pestles made of rock. For decades they thought they were used to crush seeds or whatever. By chance, he dropped one - and he's a musician - and he found that it sounded good when it hit the ground. So, he started to analyze all these pestles. He found that each of them was tuned. Each of them generated a perfect note. Now their hypothesis is that the pestles weren't pestles, but a musical instrument. Are these pestles only used as musical instruments?

A: No, not even close. Healing tones produced when struck in correct sequence and combination.

Q: (Pierre) So it means some kind of music? Perfect tunes? If you play the right notes in the right sequence... And the right combination... Music can be healing.

A: Important that the tone is accompanied by subtones and frequencies that are natural to the stone and "speak" to the cells in the body.

Q: (L) So I guess you can't just play the music.

(Pierre) No, it's more elaborate than that. But it means a great amount of knowledge...

A: Notice the specific stones chosen for Stonehenge.

They do have some big stones in those tunnels which some people think that they are producing some healing vibrations because they are positioned above underwater crossings. But even if it is just a natural phenomenon, it is not unusual that some places have healing properties.

Persej said:
MariZ said:

"C's would think. :)
They mentioned that in this session:
..."

"They do have some big stones in those tunnels which some people think that they are producing some healing vibrations because they are positioned above underwater crossings. But even if it is just a natural phenomenon, it is not unusual that some places have healing properties."

Thank you Persej for the info,
and I must say that now it's more clearer view this whole story about Pyramids at Visoko after reading this whole thread. I thought of visiting the location but it's a bit tricky with knowing it's STS (pyramidal) structure with energy flowing from bottom to the top and expanding upwards to the sky/stars/space. What I'm thinking is how does it affects us, at all levels of our being, is it actually good for humans to spend their time in there (cause we do live in STS world) or it can leave some kind of bad energetic imprint on us when visiting such places like pyramids and should bring our personal crystals with us or we should not. (the last one is going as a question in appropriate thread) :)

MariZ said:
Thank you Persej for the info,
and I must say that now it's more clearer view this whole story about Pyramids at Visoko after reading this whole thread. I thought of visiting the location but it's a bit tricky with knowing it's STS (pyramidal) structure with energy flowing from bottom to the top and expanding upwards to the sky/stars/space. What I'm thinking is how does it affects us, at all levels of our being, is it actually good for humans to spend their time in there (cause we do live in STS world) or it can leave some kind of bad energetic imprint on us when visiting such places like pyramids and should bring our personal crystals with us or we should not. (the last one is going as a question in appropriate thread) :)

I haven't heard of any bad experiences there and I know some people who went inside the Egyptian pyramids and they have nothing bad to say about them either, so I wouldn't worry too much about that. And when it comes to Visoko pyramids for two reasons: first, you will not be able to go inside the pyramids because they are still underground (if there really are any pyramids, we still don't know for sure until they are excavated), and second, many people live around them without problems.

However, when we talk about health benefits, we talk about tunnels, and not about pyramids, which may not be connected to the pyramids at all. Forget about any theories that people are saying about the whole place and just look at the testimonies. And in the testimonies people are having health improvements in the tunnels, which are far away from the pyramids. And even Semir himself thinks that there were several civilizations building things there, the pyramid builders were only the last one. So maybe the tunnels (if they were artificially built, we are not sure about that either) are built by some other civilization, for some other purposes. Or they are just some natural phenomenon.

Persej said:

I haven't heard of any bad experiences there and I know some people who went inside the Egyptian pyramids and they have nothing bad to say about them either, so I wouldn't worry too much about that. And when it comes to Visoko pyramids for two reasons: first, you will not be able to go inside the pyramids because they are still underground (if there really are any pyramids, we still don't know for sure until they are excavated), and second, many people live around them without problems.

However, when we talk about health benefits, we talk about tunnels, and not about pyramids, which may not be connected to the pyramids at all. Forget about any theories that people are saying about the whole place and just look at the testimonies. And in the testimonies people are having health improvements in the tunnels, which are far away from the pyramids. And even Semir himself thinks that there were several civilizations building things there, the pyramid builders were only the last one. So maybe the tunnels (if they were artificially built, we are not sure about that either) are built by some other civilization, for some other purposes. Or they are just some natural phenomenon.

Thanks Persej for clarifying it,

now I realized that it could be similar feeling like the one at the cave I once visited.
It's called "Strašna Peć" at Dugi Otok (Croatia) http://strasnapec.com/ (http://www.dugiotok.hr/atrakcije-strasna-pec), my experience was thrilling with some kind of "energetic boost" that I've felt afterwards(I do have some experiences with energetic work while doing reiki practise).
It was very refreshing feeling for the body with fresh air streaming from the tunnels of the cave and many cool stuff we heard from our tour guide.

Probably by visiting this tunnels at Visoko, the feeling is even more sensational so I'm gonna go for it,and will be posting a feedback here. :)

Back
Top Bottom