Q source / Qanon

I also thought " Bombs" by Q almost always ment dirt info on the bad guys ...
( info that would be put out into the public domain )

I also thought " Bombs" by Q almost always ment dirt info on the bad guys ...
( info that would be put out into the public domain )
Me too. And, in that case, we should be looking for the mother of all scandals/exposure?
Seems to be the consensus. Mother of all Bombs, or in Q's parlance "Mother of all BOOMS!" especially with Q's following post, which does reference the previous MOAB post by number in the weird 8chan way:
Q#1232 said:
>>1133332
Fire up those Memes!
Please stand by.
On the clock.
Ready to play?
MOAB incoming.
Q

Me too. And, in that case, we should be looking for the mother of all scandals/exposure?

This might be a possible MOAB - a 24 page pdf. Indictment filed February 20, 2018 in Northern New York District Court?

https://download.wunderlist.io/21cc...850610&Signature=1QMHYk3i/4Q742Sf/VYCXclOhV0=

The case # appears to refer to a case dismissed by the NY court last June, dealing primarily with complaints against the unconstitutional activities of the US Congress. The "indictment" document claims the assault on the Hammond Ranch in Southern OR and the Bundy Ranch in Northern NV was connected to the Uranium 1 deal, which resulted in one death and multiple false imprisonments.

How could whoever it is know that? Does that mean the whole drama with Trump vs. Rocketman was a big farce and it was known how it was going to go?

I think some of the Q posts say just that, it is like a movie script.

I am trying to learn more about how the QAnon posts are being used and the terminology. Such things as WW means World Wide not World War, C_A is CIA, GS is George Soros, UBL is Usama Bin Laden etc.

One recent 4-25-2018 video gives some good insight I think . It is still maybe timely enough to mention.

Q Anon Update April 25 - Iran Next

Even if these postings are not all on the up and up I think they may have some good effects if you do your own research and follow-up.

I think the basic objective may be:
View attachment 26613

And Q seems to ask important questions too:
View attachment 26614

How could whoever it is know that? Does that mean the whole drama with Trump vs. Rocketman was a big farce and it was known how it was going to go?

My perception of what Q has been claiming about NK is that Trump & Kim agreed to work together towards peace several months ago, but have had to drip drip the truth out very carefully, because the Deep State is so desperate to start a war.

So, in line with this Q "Trump is a genius" phenomenon, the American Intelligence Media stuff led me to one of *their* big sources, the Abel Danger group. They appear to be top of the food chain in original investigation that is picked up by others. I'll bring this up here as I see only one hit in a search of the Forum on "Abel Danger" and a few brief mentions of its founder, but no discussion.

Abel Danger is Field McConnell, an ex-Marine pilot, Air National Guard interceptor pilot, and commercial airline pilot -- and his investigative partner David Hawkins who self describes as a "forensic economist" and also has a math/computer/AI/oil business background. They've attracted a worldwide group of "crowd-source crime investigators." McConnell is also the brother of Kristine Marcy, who is the founder of the US Senior Executive Service, whom he calls the most evil woman in America -- thus the "Abel" play on words. He also went to Obama's high school in Hawaii, and one of his best friends was one of the Nine11 pilots. Some amazing coincidences there. He says his job is to expose evil with a tireless passion due to being assigned this mission by God.

Abel Danger claim to uncover and analyze verifiable facts and connect the dots. I must say, some of the deep dives they do into the mechanics of corruption are quite interesting, reminding me of that nuts-and-bolts aspect of Prouty's "The Secret Team." For example, they examine the companies who contract things like communications services, information services, organizational services, etc. to governments, sometimes multiple governments, and then investigate the people behind these companies, follow the money flows, etc. With so much outsourced, often in no-bid contracts thanks to the revolving-door phenomenon, it is not surprising that corporations have more technical capabilities than governments, which is line with Richard's Dolan's assertion that the really interesting stuff is happening in the private sector. McConnell and Hawkins do say that corporations are more powerful than governments and they discover who has actual capability to pull off massive worldwide criminal operations via the ability to hide people, things, shipments, and movements. They talk about anomalies that make no sense from the perspective of actual national security, such as the fact that most people with Top Secret clearances are corporate operatives not in gov't. They call pedophilia and/or involvement in human trafficking the "glue" that sticks all of these gov't, corporate, legal, and royal crime organizations together. They're also the only other source I've heard put forth a belief that directed-energy weapons, which the pubic don't know exist, were used on Nine11.

McConnell and/or Hawkins now appear in multiple interviews with small-time YouTube alt news personalities each week, trying to focus attention on pedophilia, SES, Serco (the biggest company you've never heard of), and a few other hot topics. McConnell has what he calls a "stream of consciousness" approach to speech and jumps around from topic to topic quite a lot, recounting loads of detailed info from memory. There's no single interview or broadcast of his own that covers a majority of his topical interests regarding corruption.

Anyway, this group also believes the Trump is a genius and America's last hope, though he is actually "playing a part" behind the de facto president, Marine General Joseph Dunford (US Chairman of Joint Chiefs of Staff) and that Trump and Putin are the two leaders who actually envision a world at peace and represent the greatest threat to the global corporate and banking elite. Abel Danger had produced about 250 communiques, so far, that they have delivered in sequence to people in Trump's immediate orbit.

The main frustration I find with them is the same that people find with Q -- claims and promises of major strides being made to expose corruption, but the only evidence of it are small happenings on the surface that could be regarded as ambiguous. There are "MOAB" insinuations, missed dates, calls for patience, calls for understanding that "it has to be done right," etc, all of which smacks a bit of Sheldan Nidle syndrome or Ashtar Command fever. For sure, if nothing big and open and public occurs to turn the tide before the US mid-term elections (particular regarding those thousands of alleged "sealed indictments"), I think the honest segment of the alt news community will slap the "psy-op" label on all of it.

For anyone who has time for passive listening and wishes to investigate, just search YouTube for "Field McConnell" or "Abel Danger," though I have found that much of the material featuring these people has been "vanished" by YouTube via their habit of shutting down channels they deem to be in "violation of community guidelines." Thus, much of it turns up as re-uploaded copies on small channels with almost no subscribers, apparently in an effort to keep it online - the whack-a-mole technique to battle censorship.

field mcconnell - YouTube

The main frustration I find with them is the same that people find with Q -- claims and promises of major strides being made to expose corruption, but the only evidence of it are small happenings on the surface that could be regarded as ambiguous. There are "MOAB" insinuations, missed dates, calls for patience, calls for understanding that "it has to be done right," etc, all of which smacks a bit of Sheldan Nidle syndrome or Ashtar Command fever. For sure, if nothing big and open and public occurs to turn the tide before the US mid-term elections (particular regarding those thousands of alleged "sealed indictments"), I think the honest segment of the alt news community will slap the "psy-op" label on all of it.

AdPop,

I have listened to Field McConnell on Jason Goodman's Crowd Source video and it was interesting to me. I get the same feeling about dangling promises from many of these sources and my only standby solution seems to be "wait and see" which isn't very comforting I guess. Hopefully if I live long enough I'll see the wishful thinker STS agenda fail (Or is that just wishful thinking too?). :-(

The video I watched was Kristine Marcy Surrenders to Field McConnel – What's Next for SES?

SES is Senior Executive Service

Back
Top Bottom