Q source / Qanon

AdPop,

I have listened to Field McConnell on Jason Goodman's Crowd Source video and it was interesting to me. I get the same feeling about dangling promises from many of these sources and my only standby solution seems to be "wait and see" which isn't very comforting I guess. Hopefully if I live long enough I'll see the wishful thinker STS agenda fail (Or is that just wishful thinking too?). :-(

The video I watched was Kristine Marcy Surrenders to Field McConnel – What's Next for SES?

SES is Senior Executive Service

I had the silly idea for some time now:
.. that all these Q-types have a correct idea what needs to be done and what they promise is / has been largely done and fulfilled: problem is all their real results are corrected real-time by the 4thD STS Bracketed Time-Fix Group, who doesn't even need to "time-travel" since they have full access. Even if revolutionaries make successful citizens arrests-->tribunals-->summary executions or assassinations of the Cheney or Hillary types, it is corrected subsequently by the "Lizzie Time-Fix Group", people's memories are deleted.

The only result is our current eerie confusion about the promises of the Q-types not fulfilled and the whole cart crashing, because it was decided so by 4D STS.

As a result of this fixing the timeline via "time travel & surgical removal of anything major publicly beneficial achieved" people have these memory-disconnects of old movies & shows that were not deemed important enough to fix retroactively.

-- [silly idea end]

However there seem to be actions, developments and achievements that cannot be fixed so easily by 4D STS:
Despite these creeps having full access to the "time-line", they appear to be much less able to surgically remove beneficial events (all that leads to World Peace & International Cooperation) that have been achieved via enduring rock solid aim that are firmly held in the mind of groups, nurtured & held in the public Mass Consciousness without interruption, so the memory remains intact.

I think, it is this Concentrated Aims Effort of Humanity that 4D STS is so busily attacking, then if disruption successful--> editing. Any important aim that humanity forgets and looses its grips on - via losing focus - is then easily time-erased. But as we have seen with the Russian Alliance, there is a Strong Common Aim, aim that is focused on by millions of minds, aim that is constantly held & nurtured in people's hearts. This Aim appears to be very hard to 'Edit & Erase' by 4thD STS operations.

That's why, I think, we are seeing serious success regards Syria, because the allied fighting parties and their support teams refuse to loosen their grip on their aim, which appears to be an efficient way of saying "- Back Off!!" to the Lizzie creeps.

This is where the Fellowship Crystal Network will come in handy. And similar types of networks working for The People & for Preserving Earth.

The only result is our current eerie confusion about the promises of the Q-types not fulfilled and the whole cart crashing, because it was decided so by 4D STS.

As a result of this fixing the timeline via "time travel & surgical removal of anything major publicly beneficial achieved" people have these memory-disconnects of old movies & shows that were not deemed important enough to fix retroactively.

-- [silly idea end]

Lilies, I'm not sure your idea is so silly. There may be some good news though if we think about what the Cs said very early on in the sessions:

Q: (L) Well, since there is so many of us here, why don't they just move in and take over?

A: That is their intention. That has been their intention for quite some time. They have been traveling back and forth through time as you know it, to set things up so that they can absorb a maximum amount of negative energy with the transference from third level to fourth level that this planet is going to experience, in the hopes that they can overtake you on the fourth level and thereby accomplish several things. 1: retaining their race as a viable species; 2: increasing their numbers; 3: increasing their power; 4: expanding their race throughout the realm of fourth density. To do all of this they have been interfering with events for what you would measure on your calendar as approximately 74 thousand years. And they have been doing so in a completely still state of space time traveling backward and forward at will during this work. Interestingly enough, though, all of this will fail.

Q: (L) How can you be so sure it will fail?

A: Because we see it. We are able to see all, not just what we want to see. Their failing is that they see only what they want to see. In other words, it's the highest manifestation possible of that which you would refer to as wishful thinking. And, wishful thinking represented on the fourth level of density becomes reality for that level. You know how you wishfully think? Well, it isn't quite reality for you because you are on the third level, but if you are on the fourth level and you were to perform the same function, it would indeed be your awareness of reality. Therefore they cannot see what we can see since we serve others as opposed to self, and since we are on sixth level, we can see all that is at all points as is, not as we would want it to be.

I know I have thought about this but not really in the sense you have just related it. I have been so busy watching everything happen that I didn't think that all these efforts to inform people might be being messed with in some very strange ways including "time travel".

They are trying to absorb "negative energy". I guess we just have to try to produce as much "positive" energy we can so their food supply is at least not so yummy.

How could whoever it is know that? Does that mean the whole drama with Trump vs. Rocketman was a big farce and it was known how it was going to go?
I went through and compiled some of the posts that mentioned NK:
(ES = Eric Schmidt)
(Obama = 'BO' or 'Hussein')
('Clowns' = CIA/Clowns in America)

Nov 1 #29 - Some things must remain classified to the very end. NK is not being run by Kim, he’s an actor in the play. Who is the director? The truth would sound so outrageous most Americans would riot, revolt, reject, etc.

Nov 2 #39 -
Would it blow your mind if I told you BO has been to NK and perhaps there now?
Why did his administration do little to slow their nuclear and missle capabilities?
Who feeds NK w/ strategic intel? Iran?
What deal was done with Iran under BO?
Why was the deal sealed under a top secret classification?
Why wasn’t Congress notified?
Why after BO left office all of a sudden NK has nukes and the tech to miniaturize for payload delivery within the US?

Nov 2 #41 - What a coincidence the mountain that housed NK’s nuclear weapons and testing collapsed. Unbelievable timing. I wonder if critically important materials as well as scientists aka the bomb makers were inside when it happened. Shocking no global news agency suspects we had nothing to do with it.

Nov2 #50 -
How did NK obtain Uranium?
Who controls NK?
Who really controls NK?
Don't think of a single person.
Think of a powerful entity.
Why is this important?
Why are wars so important?
Who benefits?
What does hostage refer to?
Who can be held hostage and controlled by NK having miniaturized nuclear weapons?

Nov 8th - Trump lands in China, dines with Xi in the Forbidden City. It is hinted that Trump and Xi secretly met with Kim here and a deal/plan was struck.

Nov 14th – Trump tweeted out “THANK YOU ASIA #USA” with a picture out of a plane window. Below was NK, a hint that things were wrapped up.

Nov 22 #195 -
U1 – CA – EU – ASIA – IRAN/NK
Iran Deal.
Why is this relevant?
Re-read drops re: NK / Iran.

Nov 23 #211 -
NK _ SpaceX.
Q

Nov 30 #236 -
Why does Hussein travel ahead of POTUS?
Why did Hussein travel behind POTUS?
Think Asia.
Think NK.
What was told re: NK during the past 8 years?
What dramatic shift occurred re: NK post election of POTUS?

Nov 30 #237 -
What if NK had miniature nuke payload delivery in 2004?
What if NK had ICBM capability since 2009?
What if the previous tests that failed were staged?
Why would this be relevant?
Who is involved and why?
Biggest cover up in our history.
U1 - CA - EU - ASIA\NK.
Iran deal.
Russian reset.
Q

Dec 22 #425 -
Define Shutdown.
Was ATL shutdown?
Will NK be shutdown?
Who controls NK?
Leverage?
Remove leverage to capture the flag?
Capture the flag to end the rule?
End the rule of who?
Who controls NK?
TRUST.
Q

Dec 22 #426 -
How did NK suddenly have miniaturized nukes upon POTUS taking office?
What was stated during Hussein's term by agencies?
How did NK suddenly obtain missle guidance cap?
What is leverage?
Define hostage.
Their last hope!
Q

Dec 22 #430 -
What do Clowns do w/ the access codes and tech?
Who controls NK?
Who really controls NK?
What families are protected using leverage?
Bank / Financial leverage?
NUKE strike package leverage?
Why is IRAN protected?
Why is IRAN funded by the US?
What news about IRAN broke?
Drugs?
What about WMDs?
Why did Brennan / others provide false intel re: NK capability + IRAN Tech / NUKE DEV?
Plate full.
Have faith.
Q

Dec 23 #437 -
IRAN Nuke deal.
NK Nuke/Missile Tech.
SpaceX.
NASA Tech to ?
HRC SAPs (private server).
Connected.
$$$,$$$,$$$.00 (pockets).

Jan 19 #559 -
Who just resigned from GOOG?
Why was ES in NK?
Why was ES in NK?
What private network did ES set up in NK?
What private network did ES set up in NK?
Who else was in NK during this time?
What private email address did Hussein use while in office?
Why would the Chairman of GOOG travel to NK?
WHY WOULD NK ALLOW ACCESS TO ES?
Nothing is ever truly erased/deleted.

Feb 11 #725 -
Ask yourself, why is NK participating in the O-games this year?
Ask yourself, why is the 'sister' w/ Pence?
Ask yourself, if controlled, how might you protect yourself and look for a way out?
Ask yourself, what is a distraction?
Ask yourself, why did Korea come together as a country v N&S?
Ask yourself, what occurred in Asia (ref pics) just prior to the O-games?
Ask yourself, what does FREED mean?
Ask yourself, do we want a WAR?
Ask yourself, who is trying to start a WAR?
Ask yourself, if a missile was launched by rogue actors, what would be the purpose?
Ask yourself, what would/should immediately start a WAR?
Ask yourself, would the PUBLIC understand the following statement: "Rogue actors (Clowns/US former heads of State) initiated a missile launch in order to 'force' the US into a WAR/conflict against X?"
Be the autists we know you are.
Those who cannot understand that we cannot simply start arresting w/o first ensuring the safety & well-being of the population, shifting the narrative, removing those in DC through resignation to ensure success, defeating ISIS/MS13 to prevent fail-safes, freezing assets to remove network-to-network abilities, kill off COC to prevent top-down comms/org, etc etc. should not be participating in discussions.
Q

Mar 3 #830 -
Why did ES leave G?
Why has NK out of the news cycle?
Define false flag?

(the next post was where Q linked the picture of NK’s recent leadership in front of a new painting featuring a calm ocean with a sunset. The previous painting depicted a violent ocean destroying a city, with B.Clinton, staff+ Kim Jong Il)
March 5 #846 -
Water.
Why is this event BIG?
What does it signify?
Why is NK out of the news?
As The World Turnst
Q

WATCH the water.
Q

March 6 #848
(Q quotes an anon who describes the picture)
Calm. Tranquil. Setting sun. Dusk

Peaceful end to the 70 year old nightmare. No more division, no more fuse.

Setting sun of the fake half of the hermit kingdom in a tranquil manner.

Kim boy looks beaten, puffing out chest in last act of defiance.

(Q quoted Trump's picture of NK from the plane)
March 8 #888 - (also interesting that 8 is considered lucky in Asia)
Thank you Kim.
Deal made.
Clowns out.
Strings cut.
We took control.
Iran next.
Q

March 10 #918 -

An anon quotes Trump’s tweet “North Korea has not conducted a Missile Test since November 28, 2017 and has promised not to do so through our meetings. I believe they will honor that commitment!”

Anon: “I swear Trump is killing me here HAHA He keeps putting out clues he has already talked to Kim”

You are learning.
How many coincidences before it becomes mathematically impossible?
Wait until you learn who has been talking to you here.
Q

March 10 #936 (quotes a picture of some Nazis saluting)
The Nazi order.
NWO [N does not refer to “New”].
The Sum of All Fears.
NK.
POTUS.
Hostage.
Threat.
DISARM.
Stage SET.
FREEDOM.
Q

March 27#964
Why did Kim travel to China?
Why was travel impossible in the past?
What changed?
What constitutes the need for a F2F meeting v. secured call?
What US publicly traded co. previously entered N. Korea to establish comms?
Think logically.
WHY DID GOOG VISIT N KOREA?
WHY WOULD THE FORMER CHAIRMAN & CEO [HIMSELF] OF GOOG/ALPHABET PERSONALLY ATTEND?

March 27 #967 -
What does the house cleaning represent?
We always knew.
Final stage.
What does NK represent?
Threat.
Safeguard.
Insurance.
POOF!
KIM TO CHINA REPRESENTS SOMETHING VITAL [KEY].
Many will be buried before exposed [them/self].
FF / DISTRACTIONS.
Q

Q kept referring to “March Madness” and on April 2nd when an anon complained that “March wasn't nearly as 'mad' as what you sold us.” Q replied “NK”

April 4 #1012 -
NK DEFUSE.
RUSSIA TESTING NEW MISSILES.
RUSSIA NEW THREAT.
COINCIDENCE?
THEY MUST MAINTAIN THREAT TO RETAIN POWER/INFLUENCE.
ARE YOU AWAKE?
Q

(Q quoted his message and then added):

"Our thoughts and prayers are with the four U.S. Marines from the 3rd Marine Aircraft Wing who lost their lives in yesterday’s Southern California helicopter crash. We pray for their families, and our great @USMC"
Their sacrifice will never be forgotten.
Q

April 19 #1186 -
Big ERROR.
Pelosi admits travel to North Korea [past].
Archive immediately.
They have tried to ‘cover’ this.
Why is this relevant?
https://www.c-span.org/video/?444272-1/democrats-back-farm-bill-leader-pelosi (13min mark)
These people will lose everything.
Q

The importance of this cannot be expressed more clearly.
Archive OFFLINE immediately.
Offline only.
Future events re: Intel trip to NK will make heads roll.
“Pompeo” most senior official to visit NK since?
Future proves past.
Q

April 23 #1241 -
Reminder.
Iran is next.
Marker.
CLAS - Sec 11A P 2.2.
“Installments.”
$250B.
Jan 1.
Jun 1.
No inspection @ GZ NR sites.
No missile tech prevention.
Load carrying.
ICBM.
Think NK.
Who controls the $?
Who really controls the $?
Why does the EU have a vested interest in this deal?
Who receives the money?

April 23 #1244 -
(Anon quotes an article describing jubilation on the streets of Armenia – which Q also referenced before events)
Like NK, they have been freed.
Assets on the ground.
Q

April 23 #1245 -
Think SA.
Order is important.
SA -> NK.
NK -> Armenia.
Armenia -> Iran
Iran ->
Any other rogue nuclear states?

April 23 #1249 -
Red Cross Iran.
Red Cross Pakistan.
Red Cross NK.
Red Cross ……..
Define smuggle.
What is smuggled?
What funds are used to pay for the goods?
These people are sick.
Relevant to events about to unfold.
Follow the EOs.
Q

April 24 #1254 -

Q, is Macron a true ally to POTUS?

His sole purpose [WH visit] is to convince POTUS, on behalf of the EU, to remain in the Iran deal.
You decide.
Q

What’s at risk?
$250B x 2 / year.
What the taxpayers don’t know.
Why aren’t NK developments receiving WW praise?
We endure.
Q

Hostage no more.
Q

April 27 #1289 -
Peace on the Korean Peninsula isn’t big news?
Should we drop a #MOAB on that?
Timetables shift.
[Next Week].
Q

---------------------------------
So if Iran is somehow placated like NK then it will be difficult to doubt Q. And interestingly Iran is throwing out some seemingly violent and desperate rhetoric, similar to what Kim what saying just a few months ago. Cutting CIA strings there also?

Why is IRAN protected?
Why is IRAN funded by the US?
What news about IRAN broke?
Drugs?
What about WMDs?
Why did Brennan / others provide false intel re: NK capability + IRAN Tech / NUKE DEV?
Plate full.
Have faith

So if Iran is somehow placated like NK then it will be difficult to doubt Q. And interestingly Iran is throwing out some seemingly violent and desperate rhetoric, similar to what Kim what saying just a few months ago. Cutting CIA strings there also?

Hey, you are sounding like Q! :wow:

If there is the CIA connection that makes this very interesting I think. I was surprised to hear about the US funding in Iran considering all the Iranian support given to Syria. It is like a hegelian dialectic scenario.

So, in line with this Q "Trump is a genius" phenomenon, the American Intelligence Media stuff led me to one of *their* big sources, the Abel Danger group. They appear to be top of the food chain in original investigation that is picked up by others. I'll bring this up here as I see only one hit in a search of the Forum on "Abel Danger" and a few brief mentions of its founder, but no discussion.

[...] [...] [...]

For anyone who has time for passive listening and wishes to investigate, just search YouTube for "Field McConnell" or "Abel Danger," though I have found that much of the material featuring these people has been "vanished" by YouTube via their habit of shutting down channels they deem to be in "violation of community guidelines." Thus, much of it turns up as re-uploaded copies on small channels with almost no subscribers, apparently in an effort to keep it online - the whack-a-mole technique to battle censorship.

field mcconnell - YouTube

You might want to explore his website for further information:
Abel Danger

I'm on and off following the "Q-drops" and the discussions. I'm still giving it something like a 75% probability, that 'Q' is just someone who wants to have some fun and play games. However, some of the past 'drops' could be interpreted as hits for what has been happening lately, which makes one curious. The 'Anons' that are "deciphering" the Q-messages appear for the most part quite ready to believe any conspiracy theory that can be interpreted from them. The latest theory surrounding the Iranian deal seems to be this (see the purple box):

This theory seems wild and over the top, or what do you guys think?

If you use your "imagination" I don't think it is much more wild than many other theories. I suppose we may not have to imagine or speculate much longer about some of these details.

I'm on and off following the "Q-drops" and the discussions. I'm still giving it something like a 75% probability, that 'Q' is just someone who wants to have some fun and play games. However, some of the past 'drops' could be interpreted as hits for what has been happening lately, which makes one curious. The 'Anons' that are "deciphering" the Q-messages appear for the most part quite ready to believe any conspiracy theory that can be interpreted from them. The latest theory surrounding the Iranian deal seems to be this (see the purple box):

[...]

I think, we have to keep in mind - that situations were created and orchestrated behind the scenes, with the pure intension that HRC was to take on (steal) the Presidency? Quote: "Things suddenly went awry when HRC lost the election."

If HRC was making deals with Russia (Uranium 1) - why not Iran? This theatrical fiasco that Netanyahu is pulling off now, with his stage production graphs and verbal posturing about sneaking into Iran's secret files (and then returning the secret documents) is such a farse that it deserves "a Golden Showers" Award!

If HRC was making deals with Iran on Uranium or supplying nuclear materials, Netanyahu was probably calling the shots behind the scenes? It would give Netanyahu "an ace in the hole" to blackmail Iran, at a later date?

In linking HRC with Iran, there was this rumor - first to be reported by Sorcha Faal on Dec 30th, 2012 - and then elaborated on by WikiLeaks.

What brought "this rumor" closer to home, so to speak, is that I'm acquainted with the Price Family, having at one time, been a co-worker with his Aunt, as a sewing machine operator in a clothing factory. Around the time of Price's Funeral, I was contacted by a former co-worker, who was soliciting cash donations for the Family, who were completely devastated with the news - that he had committed suicide. He left behind - a wife and very young children.

September 23rd, 2016 - WikiLeaks Bombshell: Hillary’s Brain Injury Caused By ‘Near Fatal Plane Crash’
WikiLeaks Bombshell: Hillary’s Brain Injury Caused By ‘Near Fatal Plane Crash’

If an unclassified email leaked by WikiLeaks is any indication, it appears that there may be much more to the story of what happened to Hillary Clinton back in 2012.

We’ve been told that she suffered a concussion… but was that just diplomatic cover for something else?

Bill Clinton himself publicly claimed that her 2012 concussion – supposedly from a simple fall – took a full six months to recover from:

Bill Clinton did more today than defend his wife, Hillary Clinton, from recent accusations leveled by GOP strategist Karl Rove that she suffered brain damage after falling in December 2012.
“They went to all this trouble to say she had staged what was a terrible concussion that required six months of very serious work to get over,” he said. “It’s something she never low-balled with the American people, never tried to pretend it didn’t happen.”​
The alleged incident claimed in this story overlapped with Hillary’s admitted illness, concussion and time off from office that precipitated her resignation as Secretary of State less than two months later on February 1, 2013.

Wikileaks released this chain of emails forwarded between various ranking military officials, and eventually to State Dept. and top Hillary confidant Jake J. Sullivan who laughed it off when he forwarded it to “H” herself, citing a conspiracy story written by Sorcha Faal – whose reports are widely dismissed as disinfo – claiming that Hillary sustained serious injuries in a crash during a secret diplomatic meeting with the then-president of Iran.

If such a secret meeting did happen, it remains top secret and there is no publicly available information to confirm or deny that such a meeting even took place – let alone that there was a plane crash.

However, Capt Les Horn, USN (Ret), who was in the chain of emails, noted that “The report appears to be credible” in a message he sent to Anthony Milavic, a retired Marine major.

Screen-Shot-2016-09-23-at-3.50.27-PM.png

Presumably his assessment is based upon detailed military knowledge of the circumstances under which such a secret diplomatic mission would have taken place, including details about the aircraft and route, and possibly includes first hand knowledge of events. But that remains unclear.

According to the original story:

A new Foreign Military Intelligence (GRU) report circulating in the Kremlin today is saying that United States Secretary of State Hillary Clinton was injured, and a top US Navy Seal Commander killed when their C-12 Huron military passenger and transport aircraft crash landed nearly 3 weeks ago in the Iranian city of Ahvaz near the Iraqi border.
[…]
Upon the C-12 Huron landing at Ahwaz, however, this report says it encountered “extreme turbulence” causing it to leave the runway where its main landing gear then collapsed causing it to crash.
Within seconds of the C-12 Huron crashing, this report continues, Iranian emergency and security personal responded freeing the victims, including Secretary Clinton who was reportedly unconscious and “bleeding profusely.”
wiki-hillary-2-1.png
The death of SEAL Team 4 Commanding Officer Job W. Price adds additional reason to think that a cover story may be at work. Price was reportedly escorting Hillary on the
plane, and may have died as a result of injuries in the alleged crash.
The US Navy Seal member reported killed in this bizarre incident, this report says, was indentified as Commander Job W. Price who as a leader of this highly specialized American Special Forces unit protects high-ranking diplomats traveling in Middle Eastern and Asian combat zones.
[…]
This GRU report, however, states that US military flight logs recorded by Russian air and space forces confirm that Commander Price, and other members of US Navy Seal Team 4, left their base in Urozgan Province, Afghanistan on a flight to US Naval Support Activity Bahrain where they met up with Secretary Clinton and all of them transferred to the C-12 Huron that began a flight path to Baghdad, Iraq.​
However, officially Commander Price died by suicide a.k.a. a “non-combat-related injury” on December 22, 2012 while stationed in Uruzgan Province in Afghanistan.

Was this official explanation just cover for the real cause of his death? What else don’t we know?

Here’s the full story as released by Wikileaks. The PDF can be downloaded from Wikileaks here.

This is a back-dated article on Iran and suddenly finding a vast deposit of Uranium, shortly "after" signing the Nuclear Agreement with the World Powers, the same agreement that Trump is now questioning? I can't find any documentation, to suggest "where" this deposit was found or it's location in Iran? I'm wondering, if HRC was making secret trips to Iran - around the same time frame she was making deals with Russia in Uranium 1 ... and Iran's "sudden discovery" of a vast reserve of Uranium ... is a cover story ... to mask a possible deal with HRC? Case in point, why on Jan. 09, 2017, did the outgoing U.S. Obama administration and other governments - seek to keep Tehran committed to a landmark nuclear pact, by "approving" for Iran - to receive a huge shipment of Natural Uranium from Russia - to compensate it for exporting tons of reactor coolant? Is all this nonsense, part of the HRC Uranium 1 Deal and the United States (Obama Administration left over's), Russia, China, Britain, France and Germany wanting to keep the Deal "intact" so as not to expose the backroom dealings? Is this "what" Trump is trying to expose? Where does Netanyahu fit in - other than, wanting to bomb Iran into the next galaxy? Did the Deal start with Netanyahu, using his side-kick HRC?

Back-dated September 12, 2015 - Vast uranium reserve discovered in Iran
http://www.jerusalemonline.com/news...vast-uranium-reserve-discovered-in-iran-15853

Only two months after the signing of the nuclear agreement between Iran and the world powers, the Islamic Republic announced that it has found a vast reserve of uranium - a key ingredient in its nuclear program.

Head of Iran's Atomic Energy Organization Ali Akbar Salehi announced that his country has found an unexpectedly large uranium reserve and will soon start extracting radioactive material from it. The announcement comes as a great cause for concern for many officials in the West, as the discovered material is a key ingredient in the Iranian nuclear program.

Western experts have estimated in the past that Iran’s uranium supply was too low and the country would sooner or later be forced to import the raw material. The fact that Iran can now operate more independently is expected to lead to an increase in international inspection by the world powers, who signed the nuclear agreement with representatives of the Islamic Republic only two months ago.

In a press conference held in Iran, Salehi stated that he could still not reveal the amount of uranium found but that the discovery gave him great confidence. Salehi added that Iran will continue its search for further uranium reserves within the country over the next four years, after about two thirds of Iran has already been examined.

Western analysts have claimed in recent years that Iran is close to finishing its reserves of yellowcake – raw uranium – and that local mining was not lucrative for the country, thusing forcing them to import it according to a supervised mechanism agreed upon in the nuclear deal. According to Salehi, now with the new reserves discovered, Iran plans to begin mining in the coming months.

Jan. 09, 2017 - AP Exclusive: Diplomats: Iran to get natural uranium batch
AP Exclusive: Diplomats: Iran to get natural uranium batch

Iran is to receive a huge shipment of natural uranium from Russia to compensate it for exporting tons of reactor coolant, diplomats say, in a move approved by the outgoing U.S. administration and other governments seeking to keep Tehran committed to a landmark nuclear pact.

Two senior diplomats said the transfer recently approved by the U.S. and five other world powers that negotiated the nuclear deal with Iran foresees delivery of 116 metric tons (nearly 130 tons) of natural uranium.

U.N. Security Council approval is needed but a formality, considering five of those powers are permanent Security Council members, they said.

Uranium can be enriched to levels ranging from reactor fuel or medical and research purposes to the core of an atomic bomb. Iran says it has no interest in such weapons and its activities are being closely monitored under the nuclear pact to make sure they remain peaceful.

Tehran already got a similar amount of natural uranium in 2015 as part of negotiations leading up to the nuclear deal, in a swap for enriched uranium it sent to Russia. But the new shipment will be the first such consignment since the deal came into force a year ago.

The diplomats, whose main focus is Iran’s nuclear program, demanded anonymity Monday because they are not allowed to discuss the program’s confidential details.

They spoke ahead of a meeting this week in Vienna of representatives of Iran, the United States, Russia, China, Britain, France and Germany to review Iranian complaints that the U.S. was reneging on sanctions relief pledges included in the nuclear deal.

The natural uranium agreement comes at a sensitive time. With the incoming U.S. administration and many U.S. lawmakers already skeptical of how effective the nuclear deal is in keeping Iran’s nuclear program peaceful over the long term, they might view it as further evidence that Tehran is being given too many concessions.

The diplomats said any natural uranium transferred to Iran after the deal came into effect would be under strict surveillance by the U.N.’s International Atomic Energy Agency for 25 years after implementation of the deal.

They said Tehran has not said what it would do with the uranium but could choose to store it or turn it into low-enriched uranium and then export it for use as reactor fuel.

Without confirming the reported agreement, U.S. officials argued that such shipments would neither endanger nor violate the Iran nuclear deal.

State Department spokesman John Kirby told reporters there was no prohibition on such imports by Iran and noted natural uranium “cannot be used ... for a weapon” in its original form.

White House spokesman Josh Earnest said such arrangements are “subject to the careful monitoring and inspections that are included in the deal to ensure that Iran is living up to the commitments that they made.”

Despite present restrictions on its enrichment program, however, the amount of natural uranium is significant should Iran decide to keep it in storage, considering its potential uses once some limits on Tehran’s nuclear activities start to expire in less than a decade.

David Albright, whose Institute of Science and International Security often briefs U.S. lawmakers on Iran’s nuclear program, says the shipment could be enriched to enough weapons-grade uranium for more than 10 simple nuclear bombs, “depending on the efficiency of the enrichment process and the design of the nuclear weapon.”

The swap is in compensation for the approximately 40 metric tons (44 tons) of heavy water exported by Iran to Russia since the nuclear agreement went into effect, said an official from one of the six powers, who also demanded anonymity citing confidentiality issues. Another 30 metric tons have gone to the U.S. and Oman.

Heavy water is used to cool a type of reactor that produces more plutonium than reactors cooled by light water. Like enriched uranium, plutonium can be turned into the fissile core of a nuclear weapon.

Speaking of Uranium - this article just popped up on Sputnik News:

03.05.2018 - Russian Citizen Mikerin, Sentenced in US for Money Laundering, Freed from Jail
Russian Citizen Mikerin, Sentenced in US For Money Laundering, Freed From Jail

Russian national and former TENAM Corp. President Vadim Mikerin, sentenced in the United States for money laundering in uranium deals, has been released from prison, the Federal Bureau of Prisons press office told Sputnik.

We are able to confirm that Vadim Mikerin released from the custody of the Federal Bureau of Prisons on April 24, 2018, as shown on our inmate locator," the press office said.

Mikerin was convicted in the United States in December 2015 to four years in prison for attempting to make $2.1 million in illegal wire transfer payments while serving as the head of TENEX's US operations.

He distributed contracts for the processing of Russian weapons-grade uranium, which was supplied to the United States by the megaton to megawatt program (HEU-LEU) and used as raw material for US nuclear power plants.

The former head of the structure affiliated with Rosatom pleaded guilty to conspiracy to launder illegally acquired funds.

Back-dated 08.12.2014 - US Attorney for Russian Businessman Mikerin Withdraws: Attorney's Office
US Attorney for Russian Businessman Mikerin Withdraws: Attorney’s Office

Spokesperson for the US Attorney’s Office in Maryland said that the defense attorney for Russian national Vadim Mikerin has withdrawn from representing the businessman.

WASHINGTON, December 8 (Sputnik) – The defense attorney for Russian national Vadim Mikerin has withdrawn from representing the businessman accused of extortion conspiracy in the United States, the spokesperson for the US Attorney’s Office in Maryland Vickie LeDuc told Sputnik on Monday.

“Defense counsel Daniel Hurson filed a motion to withdraw as attorney for the defendant and responses to that motion are due December 18,” LeDuc said.

LeDuc said that no additional court cases have been scheduled at this time, and that attorneys from the Orrick Herrington law firm have filed appearances for Mikerin.

Vadim Mikerin, the head of the TENAM Corp, which is the US subsidiary of Russia’s state-owned uranium producer and trader Techsnabexport, was arrested in the United States on allegations of participating in a kickback scheme in exchange for granting uranium supply contracts to US citizens.

Mikerin is accused of receiving $1.7 million in bribes for granting three US citizens over $33 million in non-competitive contracts with Techsnabexport. If found guilty, Mikerin could face a maximum sentence of 20 years in prison.

On November 25, Mikerin pleaded not guilty to charges, LeDuc told Sputnik.

Earlier in November, US prosecutors and the District Court for the District of Maryland decided to extend the detention of Mikerin and declined to comment on court documents that showed that US law enforcement agencies had attempted to recruit the Russian businessman.

JSC Techsnabexport, also known by TENEX, exports enriched uranium product and uranium conversion to key markets, including the United States, Mexico, China, South Africa, Japan and several European states.

Thanks, angelburst, for your sleuthing regarding the uranium etc. Having read what you posted makes it seem a bit more plausible that Hillary & co could have made a secret deal with Iran to sell uranium, and at the same time setting up Russia for taking the blame. Imagine the "perfect" international outrage, if it came out that Russia would have helped Iran to develop nuclear weapons!

Some say Q is AI, with ability to move forward and back in time (future proves past). Kind of reminds me of the story in Heinlein's The Moon is a Harsh Mistress. In this story a large computer becomes self-aware and decides to level the playing field to help the underdogs. He knows everything, and takes on a false persona that rallies the troops. Part of me thinks this is all just some hope porn, which we have certainly seen before. Still feeling hope feels better than feeling despair.

Oh, boy, another tangent making this more wild - just discovered the "Dilley Drops" mostly compiled here - Alternative Intel Source - allegedly another Intel source delivered through a "vetted" guy, Brendan Dilley, a non-politician guy who's running for Congress in AZ. More Q-like stuff, but without the (faux?) cryptography. Mostly impossible to prove. Dilley's source says Q is legitimate and that his and Q's drops should be cross-referenced.

A feature of the Dilly Drops is the claim that the public is being "seeded" or "red-pilled" incrementally with ideas about the extent of corruption so as few as possible will "melt down" when faced with truth, and that this is the only purpose of the Q and Dilley drops. Another is that something like martial law actually will be implemented temporarily to prevent the most MSM-narrative-invested from tearing the country apart. Another is that it's a problem when people run wild with the drops and extrapolate, guess, alter, speculate, and self-aggrandize in the process, resulting in many narratives occupying people's time to the point of neglecting their own lives, and creating disinformation. The source implies that the clues are a broad outline, contain some deliberate disinfo, may not even always be literal, and since there's nothing anyone can do to influence events, don't get so worked up about it.

Finally, there was a prediction that the election fraud issue would come to the fore, and that eventually the real results of the popular vote would be revealed. The source declared investigators discovered the truth -- TRUMP: 70,125,263 and CLINTON: 57,177,958 (with 7 million Clinton votes from machine fraud). The C's said Trump won 63%. If 7 million of Clinton's votes were really Trump votes, that's 61% for Trump. Of course, there were other forms of fraud alleged beyond machine fraud. We'll see.

Tout cela est passionnant et affolant... Merci pour le partage...

All this is exciting and frightening... Thanks for sharing...

Finally, there was a prediction that the election fraud issue would come to the fore, and that eventually the real results of the popular vote would be revealed. The source declared investigators discovered the truth -- TRUMP: 70,125,263 and CLINTON: 57,177,958 (with 7 million Clinton votes from machine fraud). The C's said Trump won 63%. If 7 million of Clinton's votes were really Trump votes, that's 61% for Trump. Of course, there were other forms of fraud alleged beyond machine fraud. We'll see.

Very interesting. I haven't followed Dilley too closely but what I've seen of him was solid and he has a good reputation.

There is an interesting schism happening now in the "Q community". It happened after Q mentioned that some were profiting from this movement. Corsi is now coming out saying Q has been compromised.

May 8 #1320 said:
Today, EVIL lost control / leverage of Iran.
Today, POTUS took control of Iran.
Today, w/ pending sanctions and military action(s), POTUS will gain more ammunition / intel against THEM.
Suicide watch.
The deal kept Iran quiet.
The goal was to keep POTUS in until impeachment / term end.
Bigger than people can imagine.
Treason is 1/10th.
Ask yourself, why are they panicking?
Ask yourself, why is UK, France, and Germany so involved?
Trips to the WH?
What are they hiding?
Why is HRC in NZ?
Is NZ part of 5 Eyes?
Why is that relevant?
Suicide watch.
Q

Back
Top Bottom